LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her secret life (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

Shirley gives the girl 20 paddles on her legs and butt before pulling her dirty diaper down and paddling her 20 more times right on her messy behind. After she is all finished she pulls up the diaper and pats it “there all set, you are to report to my office tomorrow morning at nine for your first ten hour shift. You are not to change from your messy diaper until you get home and can have someone else change you.”

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Yuki leaves Shirley adds “don’t forget to bring some diapers and supplies so Nanny can change you if you have another messy accident.”

Roxy is still sitting on the floor waiting for her wife to show up.

As Yuki enters their home, Roxy is sitting in her wet diaper with her training pants showing to the world. Both Sarah and Roxy have forgotten to put a shirt on Roxy as she sits there shirtless with the door wide open as Yuki enters.

Roxy runs and hugs her new sister “sissy! I so happy you home! Come look at the paci I got you!” She hands the pink pacifier with a white button that has pinky pie over to Yuki “can I have mine back pwease”

Roxy shows Yuki all the footed sleepers, clothes, new toys and even some kid plates and utensils “it all for us babe! I even can order a crib for us to sleep in together so Sarah can live here and care for us forever!”

Roxy smiles and blushes as her wife does a lap dance. As they get closer to kissing the doorbell rings. Roxy kisses Yuki and tells her “it’s your turn to get the pizza”