LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Her secret life (private w/ Gavin)

lebeau13

She blushes and feels nervous that this girl has very motherly instincts and asks"so would you be ok if maybe as my job if i play in a playpen in your office instead of being a mascot?"sounding excited 

Sarah sighs as she sits down tired 

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shirley shakes her head “no sorry sweetie, you have the panda mascot job. But there are some requirements that you need to know about.”

roxy let’s the last of the mushy poop go from the enema earlier. Once she has finished she yells “Sarah i done!”

“Well since you came in such cute diapers you will have no potty breaks while on your shift. If you need changed you come to me and I will change my cute panda. 

Roxy tries to wipe herself getting her butt mostly clean. She flushes and goes to see where Sarah is. As she sees Sarah asleep she sneaks by to go get undies

Once the paperwork is filled out she asks “can I have your ID please?” 

Roxy gets to the bedroom and finds a thick pair of training panties with construction equipment on them and quickly puts them on after sneaking by Sarah

Yuki whines but hands it to her"what embarrassing rules am i gonna have to fallow here

Sarah catches her before she puts them on being only half asleep at that point"no you know if you put those on you'll leak

She turns her chair and runs the ID through the copier as she explains the rules for Yuki “one, you are only to report to me. Two, no potty breaks. Three, you are to have two breaks per 10 hour shift with a nap at the 4:45 hour mark. Four, I am the only one allowed to change you while at work. Five, you are to get a pacifier or a gag to use while in the panda suit so you de not tempted to talk to the guests. Six, you are to call me Nanny from now on.”

roxy is frustrated. “Grrr. Fine, you win. But can I wear them overtop my diaper? Pleeeaasseee???” She asks hopeful

Shirley sticks her finger in the leg hole of Yuki’s diaper to see how wet she is

Roxy is happy and jumps a little. She picks out one of her new blue diapers and hands it to Sarah and asks “this one?”

She blushes as she is a little wet but sighs wanting to go home"nanny since im not starting today can i go home now please

Sarah nods"sure dear but if you could please write something embarrassing on a white diaper and put it on me

“No, I am going to show you where in the park you will be working.” Shirley tells her as she pats the diaper “alright little one, you don’t need a change so let’s go see the zoo. Get up off Nanny’s lap and hold my hand while we walk.”

Roxy shrugs as she writes “shitty diaper wearer” on the back and ands it back. “Is that okay auntie?” As she asks they both hear a thud at the door. The pacifier and clothes they ordered for Yuki have arrived.

Shirley shows her the spots that the panda works at. There really four spots all over the Zoo. The closest being a 20 minute walk to Shirley’s office.

Roxy nods and diapers Sarah up in the double diaper. Roxy is still waiting to be changed into the blue diapers she ordered 

Yuki sighs as they walk around and they walk back to the office"shirly can i please go home now?"not saying nanny seeing if theirs a punishment 

Sarah blushes at the thickness and finally diapers roxy with the blue diaper and training panties on top

Shirley can see the girl is tired “no missy, you can’t go home. You still need to get your employee badge and picture taken.” She hands Yuki a tall glass of lemonade “drink this before we go.” She will deal with the infraction later

Roxy feels the diaper under the training panties and thinks she is a big girl now “thanks auntie, I really like them. Can we go get the stuff for sissy ready for when she gets home”  

Shirley leads the girl to get her badge taken. This time it is across the zoo in a different direction. The badge is a normal employee badge with her picture and name. She asks the girl “need more drink?”

roxy skips off to get the packages open and ready

Shirley gets the girl a bottle of water. As she hands it to her she tells Yuki in a hushes voice “drink this while we walk the half hour back to the office. I want that diapee soaked young lady.”

Roxy gets the pacifier out and examines it. She washes it off and then sits all the new clothes out on the floor. She sits on the floor waiting for her sissy to come home.

Shirley smiles knowing she doesn’t have any spares with her. “Come with me little girl and let’s get you changed.” She grabs Yuki’s hand and forcibly makes her follow her fast back to the office.

Once inside Shirley shuts the shades and locks the door. “You earned yourself a paddling young lady.”

“Two things, one you shit your diapers in a private office before and embarrassed me and the second thing is you called me Shirley earlier instead of Nanny.” She pauses as she gets the paddle out. “Bend over the couch young lady”