LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Boop it's Kishi

kishi

Hi everyone I'm Kishi, I'm a 26-year-old male diaper lover from France. I live on an island in the middle of the Indian ocean. I took some time for me to discover my love for diaper. It started around 12 when I started enjoying peeing my pants, I don't quite remember what was the trigger to that. The only thing that I can relate to this sudden love for peeing myself was a boy I knew when I was 10 who was enuretic and mentioned that he wore diaper at night and an older boy I was friend with when I was around 8 who pooped his pants one day in summer camp. At both occasion I felt more disgust than curiosity but it seemed to have stick around with me. So age 12 I started to pee my pants whenever I could, most of the time I peed my pant before a shower and washed the underwear with soap, sometimes I'd stuff my pajamas with toilet paper and wet myself during the night. I even tried pooping my pants on two occasions. At 13, I move back with my dad (I was in foster care) with an easier access to internet I discovered the ABDL community and started planning a way to try diaper. I searched on the internet a way to fake being enuretic by mimicking the pattern of it and started intermittently wetting my bed, the doctor and my dad bought into it and my dad got me some diaper they were the pampers baby type. Age 15 I got to high school, since I was in boarding school far from home with hardly anyone who knew me or my dad I decided to buy some adult diaper by saving the pocket money my dad gave me if I remember correctly they were Tena slip maxi. So that's all that started my love for diaper.

• Like 1