LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Ayo It's Me, Another Newbie

PlainJay

Hi all, I'm Jay and I've been a site lurker for a bit and thought I'd join the diaper crew. All in all here is me in a nutshell:

As an early teen I became incontinent due to a medical problem and a pinch of anxiety ?. After my many searches about how to help out I stumbled onto ABDLs and found the community to be fun. I got more confidence in wearing diapers and enjoyed gaming and watching movies by my friends with a little extra comfort ? So here I am, relieved to be on having a chat but not relieved to have another messy day. *crosses off diaper chart*

I'm gonna say it right now, the feeling of acting even a little childish and having a lot of bright colours in your every day life really makes me happy. I'm wondering about having little patterns on my diapers too instead of having plain TENAs or iDs. Since I'm moving out in a year I can experiment with them and of course share some diaper stories with my friends since we are planning on heading on a plane abroad around the same time if all is good. 

Anyways, see ya for now cuz I've actually gotta change ✌️

• Like 1

Hi and welcome Jay. It’s nice to meet you, and good to have you join us. Please come on in, and make yourself at home. Sorry about your problems, but it’s good you can try and make the best of the situation. There’s many people here, who know what it’s like. You’re not alone! So, have some fun with, why not? If you have questions, don’t be shy. Relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, BabySpiderBoy said:

I'm glad you're here! Welcome to DD! I also like gaming, watching movies and being a baby too!? If you ever want to chat with me I'm always on here at night!? See you soon!

Ayy, thanks a lot Spidey and everyone ?. Appreciate the welcome!

• Like 1