LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

One of our own needs help!

Daddy-Adam

A very well known and former ABDL model, contributor and content creator has fallen on some extremely rough times and is need of some help and support.

You will know her as Diapered Kitten and also created MmmDiapers, she also featured on a TV show about the ABDL lifestyle.

She is in need of help due to developing not only leukaemia but also lymphoma, she has no insurance, no job and is in desperate need of some financial assistance for chemotherapy and carer support.

Please have a look here at here GoFundME page for the full story and spread the word.

https://gf.me/u/zbu6x6

• Thanks 2
12 hours ago, Daddy-Adam said:

A very well known and former ABDL model, contributor and content creator has fallen on some extremely rough times and is need of some help and support.

You will know her as Diapered Kitten and also created MmmDiapers, she also featured on a TV show about the ABDL lifestyle.

She is in need of help due to developing not only leukaemia but also lymphoma, she has no insurance, no job and is in desperate need of some financial assistance for chemotherapy and carer support.

Please have a look here at here GoFundME page for the full story and spread the word.

https://gf.me/u/zbu6x6

@Daddy-Adam

In my younger days, I used to go to her websites, BOTH of which I visited:  She was always coming up with interesting videos, and made being ABDL seem "OK."  I always wanted to be the one that she cared for, but, of course, I was still trying to figure out my thoughts, feelings and attractions, so I shrugged off MY feelings, probably because I liked diapers, but didn't know why.  She was GOOD, and she has a way of making you FEEL safe and LOVED when she did her videos, and her testimonials were great.  Last I heard, she was going to make changes to her life, and she stopped doing things that were AB/DL related, because the job she was doing would not allow her to do that anymore.

I read the post this MORNING - I saw the title and thought "someone is in trouble, my goodness", then opened it and my HEART hit the floor:  I remember all of the videos she did, and Diapered Kitten (DOT COM) and all of her associated sites -Last I heard, she was making changes in her life, and she was going to move to FIJI?  If I am right, OH MY GOD - what a TERRIBLE thing she is going through.........I read the Go Fund Me Information, saw what she was going through, and just about CRIED - geez :(  Cancer of any kind is bad enough, but with all she is and has gone through........I will pray for her!

I cannot donate at this time, but my prayers go out to her, and if I can do so soon, I will!

Brian

Edited by ~Brian~
Added Additional Information
  • Like 1
  • 7 months later...

Just a Quick update on this as her campaign is still ongoing.

Due to covid and various other health circumstances Kat has had to move a few times and is now living way out of state.

Things are still very poor for her with no family support and the insurance wont cover the chemo meds, so any help is appreciated.

Hope everybody is doing well out there!

• Sad 2
  • DailyDi featured this topic
  • 5 months later...
On 7/13/2021 at 3:38 AM, Daddy-Adam said:

Just a Quick update on this as her campaign is still ongoing.

Due to covid and various other health circumstances Kat has had to move a few times and is now living way out of state.

Things are still very poor for her with no family support and the insurance wont cover the chemo meds, so any help is appreciated.

Hope everybody is doing well out there!

@Daddy-Adam

Normally, I would not bump a thread that was old like this, but in this case I will make an exception, for obvious reasons. Jesse is one of our own, and I will always be monitoring to see how she is doing, and I am glad that someone posted this update.

Thank  you for this update! I was wondering how she was doing: I happened to be scanning the leaderboard’s, and remembered that you posted about this, so I ended up coming to this thread, and seeing the update.  Having cancer sucks, and Jesse has helped so many people in the community in many ways, and I hope that she is able to live her life to the fullest extent, despite having bumps in the road.

she is a sweetheart and I wish her the best!  Please keep us updated if you have any further information! I will follow this thread so that I will be able to check her go fund me page!

Brian

(added a TOPIC FOLLOW, so I will not lose this thread again!) (12/19/21)

Edited by ~Brian~
Responded to Thread because there was an update: also because it has the link of her go fund me site
  • Like 2