LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

My Reasons For Deciding To Be A 24/7 User

Around a year or so ago, I decided I'd wear and use diapers 24/7, for everything, just like when I was a toddler. It wasn't a big step for me anyhow. I live alone, in a rural area with no close neighbors to stick their noses into my business. I already wore diapers every night, and a lot of time during the day. Even when I wasn't diapered, I'd often wet or soil my pants if I was busy doing something and didn't want to stop to go use the potty. The final element in my decision was having an accident while driving on the interstate(wet my pants, not a traffic accident). After the embarrassment of having to stop at the next rest area and get dry jeans and underpants out of my suitcase and then having to walk to the men's room in pee soaked pants, I decided, why not just wear diapers all the time, so I did. I still try not to "do the poop thing" if I'm out in public, but recently, it did happen. I just left and went home to change rather than walk around in public in a stinky diaper.

So how has 24/7 worked out for you so far?

So far, it's been great. I don't worry about getting caught short, I'm always wearing my potty. Like I said, I try and do my messes at home, but had to go once in a movie theater. It was near the end of the movie, and the theater was nearly deserted, so even though I tried to wait, my stomach started to cramp to the point where I had to do it, so I got up and started out, but I didn't make it all the way. another cramp hit, and I inadvertently pushed and loaded my diaper. I left immediately, so as not to subject others to what I'd done. I had to sit in my loaded diaper for 30 minutes as I drove home.

That is the best advice you can give to anyone who decides to go diapered 24-7 for the fun of wearing diapers.

If and when you mess your diaper in public, go change right away.

Why force others to deal with the smell.

I always do. my best to go change my messy diaper as soon as possable when out in public.

I also have gone diapered 24-7 for a couple of years, but now am back to wearing only every now and again.