LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A chance meeting (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

“I will take her to a doctor as soon CPS calls me and make an appointment with me. It all hangs in the air the the police calling CPS, please stop freaking out on me and let us be please.” He is annoyed at Lexie right now, she doesn’t understand what is going on and what is normal procedure according to the instructions the police officer gave him last night.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once they are alone he tells Yuki, “Yuki, I’m truly sorry about your situation and I will try to be aware that you aren’t a kid. Can you stay here on the couch if I try and go find something to help us talk?”

He goes to the nursery and finds a toy where you can write on it with a magnetic pen and he erase it with a swipe at the bottom. (Like this)

E0ADE00D-1FA5-43A8-B326-36B068CC440E.thumb.jpeg.63a6f895d1e8c6628df91cf2ef568a1c.jpeg

He returns with it in his hands “here this can help us communicate better. I’m sorry it’s blue, it’s the only one I have.” He hands it to her and smile he does he asks “can you write your name down so I can see how it’s spelled?”

He reads it and smiles “that’s a pretty name. I’m really sorry about calling you Yuckie instead of Yuki before. I will try almost anything to make it up to you. Will you please tell me whenever you want food or need a drink. I know you must be hungry from being outside a lot.”

“I know it makes you feel gross. It makes me feel gross too to constantly have wet pants. It’s something everyone has to deal with when they visit my family.” He tells her as he watches her shift her weight like she has to pee.

“Sure, you can use it. You can go sit on it in your diaper anytime you need. Just know that they don’t flush and aren’t hooked up to the sewer line.”

“Okay, well you might not be thirsty but I need some water.” He stands up and heads over to the kitchen and urns on the water so it gets cold as he gets a glass.

He lets the water trickle in the sink longer than he really needs thinking maybe the running water sound will make Yuki have to pee since it’s been basically been over 12 hours since he knew she went.

He leaves the water trickling as he fills up a glass of ice cold water for himself and a sippy cup with ice water for her.

he shuts off the water and walks over to her as he hands her the cold sippy cup he tells her “Drink up, if you don’t pee soon then I’ll have to use a catheter on you so you don’t get an infection.”

“I know you don’t want me to touch you. I was just warning you on what will happen if you don’t use them on your own. Or I can give you a medicine that will make you not feel when you pee, so it will just happen naturally.”

Percey thinks for a minute and then asks her “are you afraid to sit in cold pee?”