LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A chance meeting (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

Percey is having dinner at a local restaurant on a cold and raining evening. He is enjoying his meal very much as he keeps watching this small girl outside trying to keep dry under the bus stop bench. She has tattered, torn and dirty clothes and her hair is a matted mess.

After he is finished eating his burger and fries he gets the leftovers, a half a burger and some fries to go in a doggy bag. Percey pays the bill and goes outside to see the small girl across the street.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The girl was named yuki but tended to go by sarah not wanting people to make fun of her due to being from Japan originally and was confused by the culture in America. Yuki had messy black hair blue eyes and stood about 4'4

She saw a man walking towards her and felt a little nervous not knowing if she should stay or run away 

The tall man that is dressed in a business suit, but not a very expensive suit came over and bent down so he could see under the bus stop bench. He waves as he bends down so as to not to scare her away, and when he does speak its only ever in a soft warm tone.

he eventually asks her “are you hungry?”

He holds out the bag with half of a burger and fries for her to take. Percey knows that she can smell the fresh food coming from the brown paper sack.

As she takes the bag of food he can smell that she smells like pee.

After she chugs the water she starts to get hiccups and he smiles at her as he tells her in a calm welcoming tone, “ugh ohs, someone has hiccups. Do you need help?”

He never approaches her as she backed up a little. Percey is calm and patient with what he thinks is a really young girl, he asks her “did you loose your mommy or daddy?”

He thinks when she speaks it’s baby talk and that she has no communication skills whatsoever. He immediately thinks it’s cute and wants to cuddle her. “do you need help?” He asks her as she shakes from being out in the cold rain.

Percey decides that she won’t come with him tonight so he waves goodbye and tells her in a happy singsongy voice “don’t worry babygirl, I’ll be back tomorrow with some more food. You have a good night and I’ll see you tomorrow.” He Stands up and tarts to go back to his car. He has to get his house together if he is going to be bringing a babygirl back to his house.

Percey knows it is going to be a heavy rainstorm all night tonight and that it’s supposed to get down close to freezing. He hopes that the girl he gave his raincoat to will be alright overnight. He plans on bringing some more hot food to her tomorrow morning to see how she did overnight.

As he heads home he stops and buys some more diapers for himself and for her, he buys one of the more smaller sizes of diapers for her with some baby designs since he truly believes she is not more than 6 years old. 

As she is just getting to sleep, laying down in the booth, the silent alarm in the diner goes off alerting the police to an intruder. They arrive to find her sleeping in the booth underneath his coat.

An officer enters silently, grabs her and holds her off the ground as another officer looks in the coat and finds a number and calls it. Percey is almost home when his phone rings.

He picks up and answers “hello?”

officer: “yes, this is officer smith. I am responding to an intruder alert at the local diner. I found your coat being occupied by your daughter.”

The officers didn’t even ask Sarah who she was or what she was doing with the coat. Percey tells the officer

”sir, she isn’t my daughter. I saw her hiding under the bus bench and gave her my coat to stay warm with overnight. I am planning on coming to see her tomorrow morning to give her some hot food, she seems like she is homeless or ran away from home.”

officer smith: “alright, I see. Well then if you have had some contact with her then I entrust her into your custody until children services is called.”

Percey “alright I’ll come and get her.” He turns around and drives back to the diner.

Percey arrives back at the diner and can see there are multiple officers huddled around the small girl in an officers arms. He enters and officer smith comes over and tends his hand to greet Percey.

After the greetings Officer Smith tells Percey “I will call children’s services in the morning to tell them about the situation. The owners don’t wish to prosecute the just want her to never comes back again.” He turns his head to another officer and tells him “release the girl to the gentleman”

the officer instead of just letting her go, stands up and walks over to Percey and hands him the small girl so her feet never touch the ground. Percey takes the small girl and his raincoat and decides to leave.

he walks outside to his warm truck and opens the back for and climbs inside with Sarah. He lays the girl down on the empty seat and opens the pack of small babyish diapers and takes one out of the package as he tells her in a very light songy voice “daddy is going to get you all clean and diapered up so you don’t have an accident in my truck.” He pulls up her dress and finds that she doesn’t have any pubic hair, which reenforces his belief that she is younger than 10 years old.

She is so confused whats happening not wanting this because she realizes that these are for babies and starts fussing in Japanese not wanting to wear diapers or go anywhere with him and just tries to scoot away from him still nervous around people 

He can see her look at the diapers and then scoot away. As he scoots away Percey grabs her ankles and slides her back towards him with ease, comforting her (or at least trying very hard to) with his sweet soft voice “shhh shhh sweetheart, it’s okay little one, everyone needs diapers in my home” he tells her as if she can understand him as he tells her he squishes his own diaper underneath his pants, he squishes it loud enough so that Sarah can hear. “See? Even Daddy wears a diapee”