LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A chance meeting (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Now that I know your name, would you like to pick out a stuffed animal to keep you company? That you can tell all your secrets to?” He hopes Lexie will translate for him or that she will understand him a little 

He explains to her “Everyone has to wear diapers or other protection when at any of my families homes.” He pauses and ales a deep breath “I, and actually my whole family, have issues with our bladders where we dribble pee out all the time. We all have rules where everyone has to wear diapers to know what we go through. I know it may sounds stupid but if you ask Lexie even she wears a diaper here.” He turns his attentions to Lexie “show her Lex, so she isn’t afraid”

Lexie raises her skirt showing off her adult pull up something more comfortable and yuki just has so many questions and the one that stands out she says"h-home?" And lexie says"she wants to go home 

He nods that he understands her “Okay I understand that, but know, as long as you are under my roof you have to be treated like a little kid, no older than 6. At least until the policeman contacts me and lets me know when CPS is contacted.”

he takes a deep breath “I will let you feed yourself but you have to be supervised when taking a bath.”

He takes a deep breath and shakes his head “don’t translate this Lexie, I know you haven’t known me long so you don’t know this about me. But, I have raised kids before. Believe it or not. I raised my brothers son until he was thirteen when he ran away to be with his dad again. So yes, I do have experience,” he sighs.

Now it was Percey’s time to blush. “Sorry Yuki I keep forgetting you understand me. I will get a device for you to write on tomorrow when we go shopping for supplies.” 

He waits a couple minutes then asks “can I ask you Yuki, why you don’t want a stuffed animal?”

“Well, I’m trying to understand you. I know you aren’t home, but until I get a phone call with a case number to call CPS with to contact them, you have to stay here with me.” He tells her with a gentle voice.

He sighs knowing she misses her family “I can’t let you go from my custody until CPS is contacted. But maybe we can set up a phone call or a video call for you to check in with them.”

“Please will me, she used that word towards the cops when he gave her over to me. I promise I won’t be mad. It’s just a learning experience for me, please teach me the word.”