LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A chance meeting (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

He finishes switching the laundry from the washer to the dryer and comes in to check on her. He sees her staring up at the window and asks her “do you want a stuffed animal?” He thinks if she has a stuffed animal that she can hold and cuddle it will help her calm down a little bit.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“I know you don’t like me. I’m sorry for how I treated you earlier.” He tries to at least to apologize to her for his actions last night “I know that it was bad for me to silence you and I’m sorry.”

“Okay, we will try again to teach you words.” He says as he opens the crib and picks her up holding her close.

As he holds her on his hip he unlocks the padlock and removes the lock. He lays her down and slides her arms out of the sleeper. But as soon as the sleeper was past her shoulders Percey strapped her down so she can’t wiggle free.

he removes the sleeper and then undoes the snaps of the onesie before lifting it to her belly button. Before he removes the diaper he decides to tickle her belly to see if she has anymore pee or possibly poop in her.

”who is a good girl for using her diapers? You are! Yes! You are a good girl!” He says over and over a couple of times as he tickles her abdomen. 

She gives him a annoyed look and doesn't do anything because she had already peed as much as she wanted to so she won't be anymore at the moment and doesn't want him to even touch her or make baby noises at her and their is another knock on the front door

“One Moment please” he shouts at the door as he untapes the diaper and makes quick work of changin her into a clean pink diaper. He snaps up the onesie and picks her up off the changing table as he rushes to get the door.

Percey has an epiphany when Lexie says that her name is actually Yuki. 

“Ooohhhh, not yuckie, Yuki” he says

”I’m sorry for calling you yuckie, Yuki. I promise I will call you Yuki. Do you like the name Daisy for when my grandpa comes over. He doesn’t like Japanese people.”