LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A chance meeting (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

She whines not liking being touched and still fusses quickly in Japanese annoyed that he wouldn't listen to her saying she's 22 she just has a growth problem and hormone  diffiencent 

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When she told him earlier that she was “two two” he thought she didn’t know how old she was and that she meant she was just two years old. 

He wondered what she thinks of him wearing diapers, he has always worn diapers ever since he was told he had a bladder issue where the nerve endings can’t feel anything and that makes him dribble pee all the time.

As Percey lifts her large tattered shirt that acts like a dress he takes a wipe he has nearby and starts to wipe her down gently. He would never try to have sex or touch a little girl (or boy for that matter) down there.

As he wipes her down he can see she is struggling against his grip and he try’s to calm her down “shh shh my sweet girl, let me clean you off so you don’t smell like old pee pee anymore”

She whines not liking anyone touching her privates especially without her permission and because she's 22 and yells in Japanese at him annoyed that he's doing this feeling nervous not wanting to go anywhere with him 

He never tries to touch her in an intimate way as he opens up the Minnie Mouse diaper and slides it under her bottom with ease as he lifts up her ankles with one hand. Percey tapes up the diaper onto her and pats the front tapes gently “all set pretty girl. Now let’s go home so I can make some food for your dinner.” He sits her up and buckles her into her middle seat. The seatbelt is super tight to the point where she can’t unbuckle the seatbelt under her own power.

he gets out of his truck and as he is getting into the drivers seat he activates the baby locks and the window locks so she can’t escape. As he drives home he asks her as if she understand “do you have a name pretty girl?”

Percey has never heard the Japanese language before so he thinks whenever she speaks in Japanese she is actually making nonverbal sounds like a baby would.

He continues talking with her as they drive back to his house “your mommy or daddy never gave you a name? That’s such a shame. I guess I will have to give you a name then...” he thinks for a minute and then suggests “you look like a Lucy. Your name is Lucy now.”

She whines hating that name and says"y-yuki?"she says hoping he understands that her name would be Japanese also that would make him understand that she's Japanese or at least understand she's not American 

He doesn’t understand Japanese or has ever heard it spoken before so he doesn’t understand that she is trying to say her name, instead he thinks that she thinks the name Lucy is yucky.

”Yuckie? Oh. So you don’t like the name Lucy then. That’s okay if you don’t like that name how about we call you Halle.” He is soon in his driveway pulling into the garage. Before he opens the doors to the truck he shuts the garage door so she can’t run away from him.

Percey gets out of the drivers side and opens the back door of the truck to get her out. He hopes the smell of the brownies he made before he went out to dinner will want make her want to come inside more willingly. “Mmmmm I smell yummies inside. Want to go see what I made?” He asks in a gently warm tone,

She whines at the name hating American girl names feeling weird being called that and she says"yuki?"she tries again getting annoyed at this time feeling embarrassed and foolish for speaking her own language.

She smelled the brownies and blushes feeling hungry but is not comfortable with going in his house

He hears her whine from the back and can tell she doesn’t that name either. “Hmmmm.... you don’t like Lucy, and you don’t like name Halle, what about my most favorite name of all... Alvilda (pronounced ahl-VIL-da). That’s it! Alvilda is your new name!” he says as he lifts her out of the truck easily, he can hear her belly grumble. “Do you want a brownie Alvilda?” He asks her as he walks inside his kitchen.

As she is yelling in Japanese he thinks she is aging a temper tantrum and scolds her “you need to be nice to me, I am taking you in on a cold and rainy night so you did not have to go with the mean officers. Now calm down Alvilda daddy’s right here.” He rubs her back trying to calm her down. “I’m sorry you think the name I pick out is yucky but that is your new name now.” He says firmly as he shuts the kitchen door behind himself. 

Once inside the kitchen she can see the very large pan of brownies on the counter cooling. He points to the brownies and asks her “want one?”

"N-name is yuki?"she says again frustrated not caring about food until he figures her name out still feeling dumb for her name usually loving her name but hearing her name pronounced yucky just sounds bad to her and upsetting as well

He can feel her squirming in his arms as she says the name is yucky again. He doesn’t understand that she is Japanese and therefore her name is Japanese and he probably never will until she knows more English. 

“I’m sorry sweetie. I don’t understand what you are saying. You have to pick one of those three names, Lucy, Halle or Alvilda to have as a name. No other name will do for my little princess.” He is set in his mind that she has no name.

She whines"n-no?"she says going from angry to emotional feeling annoyed hurt and confused all in one and especially stressed out from not knowing him no one listening to her or him not understanding her name

Percey can feel her little fists fall on his shoulders as she goes quiet. He alkali over to the fridge and gets out a gallon of milk and then opens a cupboard and pulls out a sippy cup and pours the milk straight from the gallon jug into the cup. He tightens the lid and hands her the cup “want a drink? You must be thirsty.”

She shakes her head no not planning on responding till he understands her name or until she can try and fumble out that she's Japanese but English is hard for her so small words are all she can manage for now and still doesn't want to take anything from him for doing this to her

Percey had decided he has had enough of her attitude. He lays her down on the counter and pinches her nose as he holds her down.

”enough little one. Now open up and drink your milk. Just be glad it’s not in a bottle.”

She whines not trying to show attitude but doesn't know much English but can write shakily if given the chance as she tries to keep her mouth shut not wanting to accept anything from him for what he's doing to her 

He keeps holding her nose shut until she can’t breathe anymore and opens her mouth for a breath. When that moment comes he puts the sippy cup in her mouth and doesn’t move it away holding it in place until she starts drinking.

If she was watching him she would have known he poured the milk straight from the gallon jug so if he did anything then he was spiking his own milk too. 

Once she starts drinking he skillfully picks her up and carries her over to the rocking chair and it’s down. He manages to keep the sippy cup in her mouth the entire time.

”Good girl, just drink your milkies” he says in a much kinder voice as he holds her down in his arms.

He couldn’t understand her since the sippy cup was still in her mouth. “Shhh just drink the milk and relax. After you drink all your milk, I’ll get you some clean clothes to put on. Doesn’t that sound good? I’m sure you are tired of wearing that dirty old shirt.”