LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A chance meeting (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The timer goes off and he gets the bread out of the oven after Percey gets it out he goes to check on Yuki thinking she is still asleep. He just pops his head into the room and sees that the crib is empty. He then notices that she is playing at the small table and comes in and talks to her in a normal voice “hey Yuki! Did you have a good nap? I am making dinner if you are hungry.”

“Alright, if you aren’t hungry then I’ll just bring you some more water.” He leaves the room and goes to get her a sippy cup of water me grabs a slice of warm bread and lays it on a napkin and rings both to Yuki. He sets them on the small table and leaves but not before telling her “I brought you some nice warm bread.”

He leaves her alone and goes to get some dinner for himself. After he finishes eating he puts the stew into containers since he is going to give some to his elderly neighbors.

Once he has everything packaged up he walks into the nursery and tells Yuki, “we need to run an errand real quick to deliver the stew to my neighbors. I need you to come with me so I know you really safe.” He bends down and opens his arms “can you come with me. I promise you don’t have to say anything or even look at anyone, you can just bury your face into my shoulder and pretend to be asleep.”