LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A chance meeting (private with Gavin)

lebeau13

“Oops, sorry. It’s just going to be a couple extra minutes Yuki.” He tells her, he hopes that she will poop, if she has to, while he is in another room. He is trying to give her privacy.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is walking back into he room as he hears her fart, Percey stops for a second and let’s her finish before walking in on her. Once he thinks she isn’t finished he comes in and so her “would you like me to change you Yuki or do you have more inside you?”

He comes over to her and then he can smell her “oh, you did go poop! That’s wonderful. Now I won’t have to give you a suppository or an enema. Just make sure to keep going poop every day so I don’t have to do that.”

He knows that sitting in poop is awful so he asks her “I can carry you to the changing table if you want so it doesn’t smear anymore than it has to. I promise not to smoosh it on your butt.”

He picks her up from under the arms and carries her so she never really touches his chest. He stands her up on the changing table first and starts to unsnaps the onesie she is currently wearing. After the onesie was free he tells her “Yuki, I’m going to take off your poopy diaper with you tending up so it doesn’t smoosh into your butt more. I’m trying to think about your feelings and how you must feel physically.”

He removes the diaper and as he does he pulls all the clumps of poop off her skin as best he can. He then starts wiping her down, once he gets her butt cleaned off he asks her “can you lay down for me so I can make sure no poop is in your tushie?”

He decides that if he was a girl he wouldn’t want some strange man doing this to him, so he takes a couple wipes from the box and tells Yuki “I’ve changed my mind. How about if you wipe your tushie and I’ll just wipe your bottom. You can even put the dirty wipes in my hands if you want.”

He changes her into a clean diaper and tapes it up securely not trying to touch or fondle her. Once she is in a clean diaper he asks her “do you want some pants and a shirt instead of a onesie?”

He lays them on the changing table then goes back into the closet to try and find a girly shirt. He comes back “Hmmm all have are three shirts, a green one with a monster, a blue one with a plane and a plane black one. Which one do you want?”

He puts he other two on the rocking chair and ones over “it looks like we need to do some shopping for some clothes you like huh?” He hands her the shirt “can you put this on yourself or do you need help?”

When she starts coughing he pulls the shirt over her head and pulls it down. When he does that he can see her face is green and hands her a trash can “here Yuki puke in here if you have to”