LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Rules

Scott1981

I’m a diaper lover and don’t have a S.O. that is into changing me but I would have to say that a rule I would want for a weekend getaway would be that my S.O. would be in charge of all diaper changes and wardrobe changes. 

• 1 month later...

Me and my bf are sitting here right now and reading posts and really getting into them. He has been here at the house with me since the week before Christmas. We are going on 2 weeks now of diapering and cleaning each other up and really, really enjoying the freedom of being a couple. We have no set rules to go by, but we know not to exceed more than 8 hours in a messy or wet diaper. I dont want diaper rash and I am sure he doesnt either. We love to change each other when we are wet or messy and we make a game of it. Sometimes my aunt will pass by and knock on the door and yell " guys come up for air ". Thats just her way of telling us theres company and come out and be social. I have stayed at my boyfriends house in Mass. and we slept in seperate rooms and didnt dare do anything with diapers or sexually. His parents arent as accepting as my aunts and will not tolerate gay sex in their house. Imagine if they were to find out about diapers. I have to respect that because I love my bf and those are his parents rules. So as for rules we try to keep each other rash free and as comfy as we can. I wish all parents were as open and as loving as my aunts,, but thats a whole other chapter. 

On 1/1/2021 at 3:03 PM, amorfraldaJR said:

Me and my bf are sitting here right now and reading posts and really getting into them. He has been here at the house with me since the week before Christmas. We are going on 2 weeks now of diapering and cleaning each other up and really, really enjoying the freedom of being a couple. We have no set rules to go by, but we know not to exceed more than 8 hours in a messy or wet diaper. I dont want diaper rash and I am sure he doesnt either. We love to change each other when we are wet or messy and we make a game of it. Sometimes my aunt will pass by and knock on the door and yell " guys come up for air ". Thats just her way of telling us theres company and come out and be social. I have stayed at my boyfriends house in Mass. and we slept in seperate rooms and didnt dare do anything with diapers or sexually. His parents arent as accepting as my aunts and will not tolerate gay sex in their house. Imagine if they were to find out about diapers. I have to respect that because I love my bf and those are his parents rules. So as for rules we try to keep each other rash free and as comfy as we can. I wish all parents were as open and as loving as my aunts,, but thats a whole other chapter. 

Jr. there is no comparison and no competition between your aunts and others. They are both pure love. Unconditional love is what they are all about. Many people say they believe in freedoms, but many will rarely give 100%. Your aunts give 200%  of their love at all times. You are very right in saying they are a whole other book, not just a chapter !

• Like 1