LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hello... I am New Here and looking to know others as friends, possibly more.

Hello, All

Hi there my name is David. I am a 33 single year white male that stands 5'11  inches tall, Hazel eyes, Black hair. I am from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania  born and rasied  my whole life. I am easy to talk too, down to earth, sweet, caring, loving, loveable, fun, funny, great personality, opened minded, playful, kinky, babyish, ect. Into many different hobbies such as cars, hanging out with friends, listening  to music, sports, shopping, video  games, movies, Tv, nightlife, movies, playing  poker, much more. I am a ABDL  and into the Lifestyle/Fetish looking to make friends  and possible  more. Also never joined a ABDL  chatrooms  so new to that and Always kept things to myself since Family/Friends don't know that I am into this. Would enjoy talking and getting to know others. If any Questions  please feel free to ask.

• Like 1

Welcome babyboywantsmommy !! Hi David I am Jason, just joined on Sunday. My 18th birthday and also love diapers I am on the border still on AB but definately a diaper lover. I am gay so I hope that doesn't bother you. I have a boyfriend and he's also is into diapers with me. I love chatting with others to get there take on diapers and how they feel. I have read so many horror stories of binging and purging and I quite dont understand it. If you love something you do it, as long as you arent hurting anyone. I am into gaming, music, jogging, and keeping fit.  I am very open minded and I come from a family of diaper lovers. I have worn openly in the house since I was 14 and also hear all the horror stories of having to hide what you love and keeps me and so many others happy. Welcome once again and please dont be shy and drop me a message. I also love playing cards,, thats one of the ways me and my boyfriend kill hours besides video games. 

• 2 weeks later...