LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Formula at Work Today, Almost Caught...

Today was below freezing for the first time this season, I work outside so I prepared with warm clothes and the like. My wife gave me my 2 thermos of hot chocolate for the first time this season also (I don't drink coffee). One thermos for break and the other for lunch, it stays hotter that way. Anyway, I was sitting in my truck at break and had one of the other guys with me as it was so windy out. I popped open my thermos and took a sip only to realize it was formula and not coco. I was surprised because she never did that before, but it was warm and filling so all was good until the co-worker turned and ask "what are you drinking? It smells like baby formula". Trying not to choke I mumbled "a protein drink, you want some?" He mushed his face up and said NO! but wanted to know what it tasted like so I went out on a limb and said "baby formula" then laughed, closed my thermos and went back to work. I'm assuming he laughed too but you never know.

When I got home tonight my wife asked how I liked my surprise. I told her what happen and asked why the formula? She said she had heated the water for hot chocolate but realized we had none so she improvised...

• Like 1