LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

PROTEX 3" DIAPER PINS

Little BabyDoll Christine

https://www.myprotex.com/collections/accessories/products/protex-long-3-inch-colorful-adult-baby-diaper-pins-163

If you wear cloth diapers, the traditional way to fasten them is with pins. There have bee attpets to use other methods. During the 1980's they came out with sanp on diapers, each side, left and right had 3 shapes, the front had the part you snapped into and the back had the part you shapped in. They also had Velcro style "hook & eye" "tapes"arranged like the snaps in the snap-on diapers. These had their faults. You could not get an exact fit and the tapes lost their grab after awhile. Now they have  Snappi and (I think) Oingo-boingo. I have head that these have been known to tear the fabric Given their late arrival, they seem to be an attempt to re-invent the wheel. Do not try to be cute. All you will do is outsmart yourslf. Stay with what has worked for 150 years

During the DPF era, If you wanted pins, you had two choices; baby diaper pins, which would bend out of shape after awhile or huge brass "horse blanket" safey pins which were hard to find and looked ridiculously big, and that was it. That has all changed. Several companies sell 3" adult diaper pins that are less likely to bend and are stronger. AND they look just like baby pins. The ones I have are sold by Protex. Other companies, such as LLMedico, Rearz, Babykins and Fetware sell the same or similar. They are sturdier than the baby diaper pins; even the best of them, like Dritz: A

to RUFFLES & RIBBONS GIRLS' HOME rating system

Archived