LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

WeMinder - a discipline app

https://vimeo.com/474441646

So for many, many years I've had this idea for a piece of software, a sort of behavior chart for bigs and littles, an app that they could use together, to maintain their discipline dynamic.

I craved for such a thing to exist in the world. For a bunch of different reasons.

• When I've been in long distance relationships, I've yearned for such a thing to let my partner and I maintain our dynamic at a distance

• Back during the days I was parenting my stepson, my ex and I struggled to keep our power exchange healthy and vibrant, when the demands of vanilla life so often pushed it to the side.

• I've seen in my own relationships, and observed in others, that people struggle to communicate their needs, feelings, and expectations around discipline.  I had the idea that such a tool could really help with that.

Well, I spent the last 13 months building it. And it's ready.

WeMinder is available today at https://weminder.app. A WeMinder account is free. A chart is for two users, but only one of them has to pay for a chart subscription. Every chart subscription comes with a free 14-day trial period, after which the first subscription costs $6.95/month. Any additional chart subscriptions cost $5.95/month. (Credit card required.)

WeMinder has two main features. There’s the chart, used to record behaviors, misbehaviors, rewards, and punishments. Plus there’s the mood thermometer, which helps both top and bottom to make their feelings known

Edited by Mako Allen
Added link to video (because embedding didn't work!)
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, littleTomás said:

I get the feeling I've heard of this before. Can't quite place where though or from whom ?

Hi littleTomas! Did you get my question I left on your wall? Thanks!?