LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Is it worth looking into getting Diaper lover roommates? If it is what is the easiest method of finding compatible people?

Recently, I've made the decision to drop college given both the financial and mental strain it puts on me giving the current situation, and have decide to move to western Washington. For the sake of affordability I want to find some roommates to go in on a rental house with and I'm torn between looking for regular people at the cost of my ability to wear, or finding DL roommates. Is it worth looking into getting Diaper lover roommates? If it is what is the easiest method of finding compatible people?

Good luck. Since ABUniverse is in Washington - Might contact them directly on their facebook page, Twitter account and ask they know any co workers who might need an inexpensive place. 

I at one time was thinking of moving to Seattle for printing jobs, but... I wish you luck.

Edit: Do try personals. Some cities have local bar band newspapers / try that.

Yahoo personals is long gone, fet life sucks as admins delete 2 out of 3 posts, so... diapermates, I am on...but diaperspace is too up and down and hard to navigate

Might make a post of diapermates then. I'm thinking of Tacoma specifically, which to my knowledge is about an hour drive one way, so I don't see any ABU employees willing to live that 'far' from their workplace due to gas prices and such.

I say go for it!  If you are DL or AB, I don't see why you wouldn't cater to people with the same interests.

That said, you are 20 years old and there is a lot more you need to think about instead of just having DL's for your roommates.  Do they do drugs?  Do they have any criminal records?  Do they work, and if so, full time or part time?  How secure is their job and will they be able to afford their part of rent and utilities?  What other expenses might they have, such as alimony payments or child support?  Are they the type of people who like to party or invite lots of friends over all the time?  How will they take care of the rental house?  Holes in the wall, cigarette burns or stains on the furniture or the carpet?  Check with their previous landlords to see what kind of tenants they were.  I mention this because you yourself are 20 years old, and you would likely be looking for people around your same age and not to sound age discriminatory here, but many young people often have a tendency to party and be somewhat irresponsible when first starting off on their own.  Believe me, I have a friend who has 25 rental houses that I do work on and I speak from experience.

Do you yourself have a good job lined up in western Washington, one that you feel is secure enough long term to be able to afford your own rent, utilities and other expenses (food, gas for your car, insurance, etc.)?  Just as it wouldn't be fair for you to have a roommate who is irresponsible, loses his job or changes jobs every few months leaving him way short of his portion of the monthly rent, you also have to maintain a job that pays well enough so you won't be the person in the household who is short or can't pay his portion of the rent.  I say go for getting DL or AB roommates if you can, but don't make that the deciding factor.  Have a good lease outlining everything for any roommates explaining any late penalties for rent or utilities, eviction for not following the rules of the lease, make sure if you are leasing yourself and have a lease, roommates will be allowed and do they also have to co sign the lease.  If you are the sole name on the lease, you will be held responsible for any and all damage, late fees, total monthly rent (and utilities if included in your lease).  Just protect yourself as much as possible and choose roommates wisely, not based on the fact that they also wear diapers.