LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Emma's College Reform (with BabyxEmma)

I am a 35 year old Anastasia Montogonery. I am a principal of college. I am a tall and blushing brunette, with cold blue eyes and with a strict character.

I carefully monitor the discipline and all the innovations. I decided to try a new reform. Childhood treatment.

I have in mind one student from 3 course, who has long been in my mind.

She does not study well and skips classes regularly. And this is 18-year-old Emma McCoye.

This time I caught her in the act. She flew to college with a bag and her long hair scattered on the run and she literally crashed into me.

"You are late miss McCoye, again." - I looked at my watch - "The second lesson is already ending. I'm afraid that you are punished. I am waiting for you in 15 minutes in my office."

I hear the annoying beeping from my alarm clock. I slam my hand down on it to make the noise stop for at least another five minutes as I do I glance at the time 10:45! 

"Crap!" I jump out of my bed and throw on the first pair of clothes I see. Black leggings and a white top not bad! I put on the clothes before racing out the door. I run across campus going as fast as my small legs can carry me and standing at 5'0 that isnt very fast. I glance down at my phone checking the time again as I crash into the one person I did not want to see dean Montogonery. 

I land on my butt in front of her my long blonde hair falling in front of my face. "oof" I say as I hit the ground I look up at you "Im not that late!" I argue even though its a stupid lie Ive missed two out of three classes of the day. "Got it 15 minutes your office. I know where it is" 

I sat in my chair in my office and waited for Emma's, to enter my office. And turned to her on the armchair.

"Emma. I didn’t invite you for a reason. I looked at your journal this month." I'm say and showing her the attendance log. - "You missed several important classes, including two math tests. And you are the worst student in the class. You are ruining our college’s reputation and I won’t be allowed to can."

I got up from the chair and walked to Emma's in the tight.

“In general, I am introducing a new reform to the school for bad students and I decided to try it on you. I realized that you are not fit to be a student at our college. Instead, now I will treat you like a little one-year-old infant and I’m not joking. "

I went to the beautiful pink door that was in my office and opened it inside was a fully equipped nursery for babygirl.d6c177eb73894de6dfffa9bf9f689b72.jpg.27080a1357446fd9881c2d7a9da1a170.jpg

I walk into your office and plop myself down in a chair kicking my feet up. "really you invited me here for a reason?" I say with sarcasm. I look at the attendance log "Okay so I missed a couple of classes and a few tests. Its really not that big of a deal. Ill just retake the class and do better next time" I twirl the end of my hair picking a leaf out of it from my fall. 

My eye get wide as you open the door to reveal the nursery. "Why in hell would I agree to become a baby?" I yell standing up not moving closer to the door 

I look directly into Emmai's face and declare without pity.

"No Emma. Your not choices. My decision is not spontaneous.. I've been watching you for a long time. For the whole month and during that time you received only 4 marks "A" for drawing and physical education. This is not enough and my decision is final."

I get from closet, cute onisie TEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg. "This is your new college uniform. Will you undress from this old college uniform, or do I need to use force?"

"No not happening!" I stomp my foot like an angry toddler. "I dont care if my grades are crap you cant do this to me!" I glance at the onesie "There is no way in hell I am wearing that! Its not my style and its not even that cute! You know what? Im outta here" I turn on my heel and go to stomp out the door 

"You're not going anywhere, honey," - I'm said and grabbing Emma by the elbow - "you left me no choice...” 

I sat in the nearest chair and jerked Emma by the arm and laid her on my laps, with ass in air..

I'm going down black leggings Emma's, both with her thongs and started spanked her naked buttocks hard, with hand.

After only 10 spanks, its bottom turned bright pink. She sobbed and cried while lying on my lap, but I did not stop the punishment.

Slamming it another 10 times I stop.

"Now I'm waiting for you to be a good baby and undress all your clothes and underwear, and lay down on the changing table or the next punishment will be worse.." I hissed threateningly.

As you grab my elbow I try to pull my arm free. I tug and pull but you are bigger and stronger than I am. "Let me go!" I scream as you drag me over to the chair. I kick my legs as hard as I can. I kick harder and scream as you start to smack my naked bottom hard. "Stop! It hurts!" I sob loudly even when you stop spanking me I stay over your lap crying. "Nooo! I dont wanna!" I whine "Im not a baby!" 

I cry louder as you spank my butt more. I try to wiggle around to avoid the hard slaps that you are doing but it doesnt help. I kick my legs against the chair sobbing loudly. "Stop please!" I beg my butt turning a dark shade of red under your hand. 

"Okay okay Im s-sorry M-m-mommy. Im going to be an obedient baby girl" I sob needing the hard slaps to stop

"Another thing. I should have taught you a lesson in obedience," I say sternly, lowering Emma from my lap, then I grab her elbow and drag the sobbing girl, who is rubbing her sore butt, into the nursery.

"And now for the last time I repeat, take off your clothes and get here," I said sternly, standing at the changing tables1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpeg and stroking it meaningfully on soft surface.

I sniffle letting you drag me into the room I tried to avoid so hard. I rub the sting out of my bottom looking down at the floor. "Why do you even have all of this?" I question 

Not wanting a repeat of the spanking, I very slowly start to take off my leggings and thong then my top and bra leaving them in a pile in the middle of the floor before climbing onto the changing table. "Please dont make me wear that onesie! Its not even cute" I whine

"This my new collIege reform for bad students and your first, on whom I will try it." I'm saw and watched, how Emma blush, while taking off her clothes. She hesitated a little while, taking off her panties and finally lay down on the changing table. After I'm tied her with a special strap to the changing table in the chest area, so that she cannot move.

After I'm took a small bag from the shelf and collected all of Emma's clothes from the floor, including her socks and shoes. I carefully check Emma's naked body and take out the piercings from her belly, earrings, rings from her fingers and a chain from her neck and it all goes to the trash too.
Then I'm tied a knot on top bag's and threw a bag of clothes, into the trash bin.

"You could swallow it and choke, but now, say goodbye to this adult clothes, babygirly. Now you will have a new baby's wardrobe." I said with a smile

"What?! So Im your guanine pig to see if this will actually work?" I look at you my eyes wide. I forget for a second that I am naked on the changing table but I am quickly reminded as you put the strap around me. "Wait! Dont throw my necklace away! My friend gave that to me!" I jerk my head to the side quickly

"If this new wardrobe is anything like that onesie Im sure its not going to be a good one" I say under my breath looking up at the ceiling 

I went to Emma's, lying on the changing table.

"Now it's time to dress my babygirly," - I cooed, in the sweet voice, that speak with the little infants and gently tickled her chin.

"Ohh you cry? I'm know why.  I'm have present for you. It's here" - and I'm put a pink pacifierpurp-paci-960x765.thumb.jpg.a4ec6ed20c75d5bd8a3c8e58792bd821.jpg in her mouth.

I took from the top shelves real Pampers diapers but custom-madePampers-Active-Baby-Dry-5-9-3-208.thumb.jpg.7ddfea45848e944b691f2511ac3f7494.jpg, oversized, wet baby wipes 717448ae5bd451c2fd266fbc0af29cea-800x800.thumb.jpeg.f17905b955539ca21231e95a0c7d9c8f.jpegand baby powderbaby-powder-lawsuit1.thumb.jpg.36957dbac92f70e948e60adff98bfb81.jpg

"Baby ready for her first diaper? Adult bathroom clothed for you now. Your bathroom its diapers and you will be used them." I'm lisped showed Emma's, diapers.

"What no I dont need a pacifier!" I tilt my head side to side trying to avoid the pacifier my cheeks a dark red from embarrassment before you eventually shove it in my mouth.I whine as my forced to suck on it. My eyes get wide when you show me the diapers. I shake my head no radially "No no no!" I say around the pacifier making the words come out very babyish/ 

"Your paci must not fall out of your sweet mouth, only I can take paci out, if you give it up or spit it out, then after the third warning, I will glue it to your lips with glue. I see. You must always suck it," I said and stroked the shield pacifier's, poking out of Emma's mouth.

After, I'm was about to start putting on a diaper, but I noticed something else.
"Hmmm that's not good. Babygirls don't have that nasty body hair, you have to deal with it first before dressing you up." I'm said, playing with Emma's pubic hair
Then I bring a pack of disposable towels and depilatory cream.
"Now mommy will make you as smooth as a baby's ass, everywhere."

My eyes widen as you threaten to glue the pacifier to my mouth. I whine loudly and shake my head. I try to twist my body so you cant touch my public hair. I whimper and whine behind the pacifier looking at you my eyes wide. 

I read the label out loud on purpose so that Emma knows what will happen to her.

"1. Apply the cream to the skin.
2. Wait 10 minutes.
3. Wash off with any water or remove with a cloth or towel.

Everything is so easy. You will have to endure, it will pinch a little." I'm said with a smile and opening cream, I'm begin to generously apply Emma's depilatory cream on her pubis and pussy, arms and legs.

I wait 10 minutes and after that, I begin to remove cream, with disposable towels.
I am happy to see how hair is removed from Emma's body along with the cream.
After 5 minutes, there was not a single hair on her body, to prove her maturity. She was completely hairless, like a newborn baby.

"Now you can put on a diaper and everything else." cooed me and stroking Emma's smooth arms and legs.

I whine and wiggle around trying to find some way to get free of the strap around my chest. Tears roll down my cheeks I look up at you and whine louder around the pink pacifier still in my mouth. I shake my head no at the mention of the diaper. "No no pease!" I beg looking up at you

I hear Emma's trying to speak, but because of the paci in her mouth, the words turn out to be very distorted and more like baby's mumbles.

I pull the diaper out, of the bag with diapers and raise Emma's legs up and straighten the diaper under her bottom. With wet baby's wipes, I'm wipe her bottom and privat area, then generously sprinkle baby powder, lower her ass onto very soft pillow, onto diaper.

Next, I sprinkle baby powder on her pussy and pubish. and fasten the velcro of the diaper on her hips. Emma smell sweety, like baby

Emma continuer mumbles something funny through pacifier.

“From now on, the toilet is forbidden. Now the toilet is always with you,” I whisper to Emma in the ear, and lightly clap her bottom in a diaper.

“Well, really comfortable feeling. You’ll get used to getting the diapers dirty, baby,” I cooed

I didnt think my eyes could get wider but somehow they do. I shake my head back and forth no my blonde hair going in all directions. I try to kick my legs as you put the humiliating diaper on me. 

"What do you mean? You cant expect me to use these!" I say spitting the pacifier out in shock at the thought of having to use the diapers  

I'm pick up the spat out pacifier's.
Through the pacifier's shield, I'm thread 2 pink ribbons and return the pacifier's back to Emma's mouth. I'm attach it with ribbons to the back of Emma's head. Now it is impossible to spit out paci, and now she was looking at me angrily and sucked pacifier.
"Remember what I told you about the pacifier's. Well, if you can't keep it in your mouth, Mommy will have to help you with that. Now about diapers. You have no choice. Let's see how long you can endure. It will be difficult at first. but mommy will help you use the diaper. " I said with a very cold smile.

I kick my legs in frustration. "No! I dont want this" I turn my head side to side trying to make it so the pacifier wont go in. But after a short struggle you force the pacifier into my mouth and tie the ribbons behind my head. I glare up at you laying down on the changing table. I kick my legs against it loudly giving you my angriest and meanest face. 

I'm go to the cabinet and take out a syringe with a very thin needle and an ampoule of relaxing medicine.
With this, I break the ampoule and fill the syringe with medicine, and expel excess air along with the medicine.
“You’re such a cute little girl, when you’re angry, but I can’t trust you yet and me need to finish dressing you up, so I’ll give you a choice to watch.
First option: I'm untie you now and you can easily and don't fighting with me, let put the onesie and other things on you.

Option two: You continue to resist and I will give you an injection and forcefully put it all on you. I'm not kidding. "I said without a smile and show the syringe and slowly bring it to Emma's hand, indicating that I am ready to give an injection.