LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Week

A short one that popped into my head yesterday."

Bill entered the locker room.   He was looking forward to spending the class period shooting hoops, a nice respite from the rest of his school day.   High school was a bit more challenging than he had anticipated.

The coach was standing there, directing the students toward the gym.   “We’re not dressing out today?”   This was different.    They headed into the gym and were milling around, waiting for something to happen.

“Do you know what’s going on?” Bill asked another boy.

“Sure.   It’s diaper week.”

“Diaper week?” Bill said.    He had no more idea what was going on than he did before.     The coach was making an announcement, so the other boy turned away.

“I want you to get in one of the lines.   Doesn’t matter which one. They’re all the same.”     The lines were forming.     Bill hadn’t noticed it before, but the girls had entered the gym and were queuing up as well.     The lines culminated at some temporary partitions at one end of the gym.   He got in what appeared to be the shortest of the bunch and waited as it progressed.

There was a girl ahead of him.   “Do you know what this is about?” he asked her.

“Inspection.    They don’t announce it as they want it to be random.”

“Inspection of what?   Some other kid said it was diaper week.   I have no idea about any of this.”

“I heard about it from my sister. She’s a junior.    They check you out and score you.   If your score is too high, you have to spend the week in diapers.”

“Score?”

The line advanced, and one by one, the students were called into the partitioned area.   Bill entered to find one of the woman coaches.    “Take off your pants,” the coach instructed.    Bill felt a little embarrassed.    “Hurry up. You got nothing I haven’t seen before.”    He kicked off his shoes and dropped his jeans to the floor.  “You can slip your shoes back on.”    Bill did.    The coach took a close look at his jeans and then folded them.   She gave them back to him.

Bill heard a next from the other side of the partition, and the coach pointed at him to go.   He entered the next partitioned area.    A pair of women dressed like nurses were there.    “Let me have your panties,” one said.   Bill bristled at his underwear being called panties and wasn’t sure he wanted to be naked in front of these women, but she cleared her throat, and he realized he had no choice.   He slid his boxers off.

The other nurse took a card and reached out and grabbed his cock with her other hand, and pushed the head of his penis against the card.   She then looked at the card.   “Negative,” she announced to the other, who was making notes on a form.

She turned him around, and he felt something wet being dragged across his rear.    He turned as the nurse was inspecting a wipe.    “Heavy residue.   10 points.”

The nurse then took his underwear and turned them inside out.    “Current fecal smear, 10 points, older stains, 5 points.”   She picked up what looked to be a flashlight, and it provided a deep blue light on to his shorts.   Ultraviolet, he realized.    He saw a faint glow.   “Some ejaculate, 5 points.”

“What’s your name?”

“Bill.    Bill Mann.”   The second nurse was typing into a computer.  

“William Mann, the nurse noted.   One incident of urinary incontinence.”

“What’s that?”  Bill asked.

“You wet your pants.    Reported by Mrs. Jacobs.”

He thought about it.   Mrs. Jacobs was his second grade teacher.   He thought back.   Yeah, he remembered now.   It wasn’t a big thing, and it was years ago.

“That’s another ten points.”

She wrote something down.   “That’s 40 points total.”    She reached down and removed something from a box and handed it to the other nurse, who fed it between his legs.    The first nurse worked the tapes, and he realized he’d just been diapered.

“I gotta wear this?”

“Anybody who scores over 30 points.   You weren’t even close.   You can go.”

“What about my pants?”

“We’ll hold on to these,” she said, holding up his boxers.    “Your jeans you can get from your coach at the end of the day.”   And with that, he was dismissed.    He went out the far side of the partition.   There were students milling around talking.    There were a few like him standing in diapers.   

The girl he had been talking to came up to him.   She was wearing clothes the same as when they were in line.   “Sucks to be you,” she said with a smile.

“Yeah, I guess.   Should have studied,” he smirked.

“Yep.   My sister told me to make sure I keep very clean and have pristine underwear, at least until the day of the inspection.   I’m Cami, by the way.”

“Bill.   I wish I’d have known.    They say I get my pants back at the end of the day.”

“Yep, you’ll be walking around with your diaper for everybody to see for the rest of the week.”  She paused, then added, “But you look cute in it.”

Bill reddened.  He looked around at some of the other students and noticed a girl wearing just a bra and a diaper.   He stared at her.

“That’s Kristin.   I guess she wore a dress today.   Too bad for her.   If she’d had on a skirt or pants, she’d be like you, but you’re not allowed anything that would cover the diaper.    Someone will probably lend her a t-shirt, I hope.”

As the last of the students had made their way through the inspections, one of the female coaches got up with a megaphone.

“OK, the bell rings in a minute.   Those of you in diapers, here is some important information.     You can pick up your pants or dresses from the locker rooms at the end of the day.    For the rest of the week, from the moment you set foot on school property, you must have your diaper exposed.”

Bill swallowed.    The girl had told him, but now he knew it officially.   He’d be walking around in a diaper for a week.

“The school lavatories are off limits to you.    If you have to go, well, let’s just say that you’re wearing your potty.   Changing tables have been set up in the locker rooms in the event you need a change”

Bill swallowed again.  They couldn’t be serious.   He had to use the diaper?

“We’ll have parting gifts for you for playing on Friday afternoon.   Don’t forget to pick them up in the locker rooms.”

“Parting gifts?” Bill thought to himself.

The bell rang, and Bill made his way to his next class.    There were a few others sporting diapers, but still, he was embarrassed.   An exterior door was open at the end of the hall, and a breeze swept over his bare legs.    He got to English and sat down.    With his legs under the desktop, he didn’t feel so exposed.

Classes progressed through the morning, and eventually, lunch came.   He stood in the cafeteria line, conscious that people were staring at him.    He grabbed his lunch, picking his usual two milks from the refrigerated case.     He decided to sit by himself, so he found an empty table.   He was about halfway through the meal when Cami sat down opposite him.

“How are you holding up?” she asked.

“Barely.     The only thing I need is some woman walking behind me ringing a bell saying shouting, ‘Shame, Shame, Shame,’”   making reference to Cersei’s walk of atonement in Game of Thrones.   Cami laughed.

“I see you’re not changing your diet, and two milks even.”

“Why should I?”

“You’ll end up having to go.”

It struck Bill at that point.   He looked down at the tray.   He’d pretty much polished off everything.    He put his tray away and made his way out.   He had three more classes after lunch to get through.    Everything was fine until the middle of the second one when he realized he was going to need to pee soon.     He managed to hold it to the end of the period.   Walking to his next class, he thought, maybe if he peed just a little, it would hold him.    It took a second, but he got squirt going and quickly stopped it.

He took his seat in his last class.    The teacher droned on.  He stared at the clock.   It was barely moving.    Finally, he couldn’t stand it anymore.    He closed his eyes and flooded the diaper.   He opened them again, and nobody seemed to have noticed.   He felt the warmth in the diaper.    He guessed it wasn’t too bad.

The bell finally rang, and he stood up.   The diaper was heavier and sagged now that it contained the contents of his bladder.    He scurried back to the locker room to retrieve his pants.   The coach handed them to him and also a package.  “Here are your diapers for the rest of the week.   Don’t put your pants back on until you are off school property.   Remember to have just the diaper when you come back on property tomorrow.”

Bill swallowed.    He carried things toward the exit.     He saw Cami and headed toward her.  She was standing with a diapered girl.   As he neared the two, he realized it was Kristin.  She was wearing a school t-shirt now.    “I see you’re wet,” Kristin said.   He looked down at the dark splotch on the drooping diaper.

“Yeah, last period.    I see you found a shirt.”

“I’m trying to figure out what I was going to do. Then I remembered I had this in my gym locker.”

“That’s good.”   The three of them made their way along the sidewalk until they passed the school fence.    “I guess we can get dressed now.”

Kristin put the dress back on over the t-shirt.    Bill pulled his pants back on over his diaper.   Then Kristin reached up under her skirt, and Bill heard a ripping sound.   Her diaper dropped to the ground.    “Finally.”   She picked it up and balled it up.    “This is going in the first trash can we come to.  At least I’m not wearing it anymore.

They talked as they went along and then split to go to their respective homes.    Bill got home, and his mother was there.   “The school called.”

“Yeah.”

“Didn’t I always tell you to be sure to wear clean underwear?”   She broke into a laugh.   Bill had to agree it was funny.   He laughed, too.   “Well, I guess you’ll learn your lesson this week.”

“I’m going upstairs to change.”

The next morning he ate sparingly.    He made sure he used the toilet and then diapered up.    He grabbed a pair of sweatpants.     He made his way to school and, at the fence, pulled off the pants.   Another day of humiliation.   He’d be careful what he ate and drank, though.

He made it through the day and again met Cami and Kaitlyn on the way out.    They got to the boundary, and he pulled his sweatpants on.   Kaitlyn had brought shorts that morning.

“I see you made it all day without using them,”  Cami observed with respect to both of them.

“Yeah, but I’m not going to make it much farther,” Kaitlyn said.   She stopped walking and looked off in the distance.

“Are you peeing?”  Cami said.

“Yeah, but at least nobody is watching my diaper fill this time.”

“What about you?” Cami said to Bill.

Oh, hell.  He thought.   He had to go.  A second later, he announced, “I’m wet now, too.”   They all broke into laughs.

And so the week went.   On Thursday, Bill came out to find Cami hugging Kaitlyn.   As they broke, he realized Kaitlyn had been crying.   He was about to ask what was wrong when he saw the brown shadow on Kaitlyn’s rear.   “Oh,” was all he could say.

“I just want to get home,” Kaitlyn said and started an awkward run.

Friday, finally came, and Bill returned to the locker room for, what did the coach call it, “Parting gifts.”   What was this, some sort of game show?    The coach handed him a package.   He looked at it.   A set of five tighty-whiteys.    “Here’s a new set of panties for you.   You’re to wear these to school.   Try not to stain them.   You’re subject to inspection at any time.”

Great, Bill thought.   At least they’re not diapers.     On their way home, Kaitlyn showed off the package she had received.   “White, granny panties,” she said.   Bill showed his.

Bill was happy that this was mostly over.   He could live with having to wear special underwear to school.    Monday, he met Cami on the way in.   “I did like you better with the diaper.   You have great legs.”

“Um, thanks.”

Time passed.   A month later, he entered the locker room, and the coach pulled him into the office.   Inside, two more dressed as nurses were waiting.   “We need to reinspect you.”    He dropped his pants and provided them his underwear.    One took a wipe and went over his rear.  He should have been clean.   He showered every morning now.     The nurse looking at his underwear, frowned.   “Washed stain.  Five points.”    She passed them back to him.

“How long will this go on for?” he asked.

“Oh, only until you come in and score a clean zero.”   

Bill decided he needed to work harder at this.    He was tired of being embarrassed.   He took his underwear back and got dressed.

Months passed, and it was the middle of next semester when he was called in for inspection again.    “Perfect,” the nurse announced.   “We can take you off the schedule.”

“Great.   Does this mean I can go back to wearing my regular shorts?”

“Yes, but it would behoove you to make sure they are clean.   You never know when diaper week will hit.”

He made a note to be careful.

The rest of his Freshman year passed.   The summer came.  He and Cami did date each other a few times, but it never amounted to much.   Kaitlyn didn’t seem to want to have anything to do with him now that they weren’t mutually diapered.

Sophomore year started.    He wondered when diaper week would be scheduled this year.   He would need to be careful.    Several weeks in, he entered for gym class and realized it was the day.    He hoped he’d kept everything clean.  It was too late to do anything now.   He made his way through the line, took off his pants, and got to the inspectors.

The wipe of his butt produced nothing.    The nurse shook her head, looking at his underwear.   She held it up.  “Current stain.   Ten points,” she announced.    She typed into the computer and then came at him a diaper.

“Wait.    It’s only ten points,” he said.   “I thought I got thirty.”

“You have fifty points.”

“What?”

“You have forty from last fall’s inspection.   You got five for the reinspection.    You get five off for each semester you have no new points, so spring semester wiped out five.   Ten today makes fifty, however.”

Bill steamed.  “You mean I gotta spend another week in diapers?”

The nurse reached out and patted his hand.  “No, dear.   Once you get fifty, you have to wear diapers until you get back down below fifty.”

“What?”

“You’ll attend class in diapers all this year.    Next semester you’ll earn five points off, which will take you back down below fifty.   You can start your junior year without them.”

Bill was in a daze.   “You can be darned sure I’ll never pick up another point after that.   This is terrible.”

“That’s the spirit.”   Of course, you’ll still have over thirty points, so you’ll still have diaper weeks.

Bill did the math in his head.     He’d start the junior year with 45 points and then senior year with 35.  Both over 30.

Are you saying, even if I had been 100% clean today, I’d have still ended up in diapers for the week?

“That’s right.”  

He left the exam area and ran into Cami.

“Nice legs,” she said.   “I’m looking forward to this week.”

“All year,” Bill said.   “Too many points.”

“Mmm,” said Cami, patting his diapered bottom.  “This could be a fun year.”

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thanks.    Haven't really thought of where this would go.    Just one of my tester ideas.

I'm working right now on revising the Diapered Detective story and the sequel to it, as well as repackaging my three Immie stories and the Paulina (and derivative) stories into a cohesive unit.