LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Selling used Crib and HIghchair in midwest

Hello all,

I am selling my old crib and highchair from babyapparels; they both 6 years old. The highchair is in very good condition and he crib is in good condition.  Looking for 350 for the highchair and 750 for the crib. If you have any questions please reply to the topic or feel free to IM me.  I am looking to sell in the midwest(current where i live).  Sorry for res of pictures using old camera.

PIC003.JPG

PIC004.JPG

PIC002.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

So cute.  Makes me wish I lived in the Midwest (I am SouthEast)

Mind if I ask why you are selling? By the comments, it sounds like you got New Furniture.  

Also, what size mattress does the crib take?  Others who can by it might want/need to know.

Good Luck and again, I wish I could buy them.

• 4 months later...

To all that messaged me sorry for not responding, been very busy and forgot about this post.  If anyone is still interested please feel pm me.  Since I did forget about the post going to lower my asking price to 500 for the crib and 250 for the high chair.  I am unable to ship such large items so preferred any interested parties would have to be able to pick them up or if you are in the midwest i can transport them part of way depending on where you are at. I am in WI.

• Like 1