LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New Amazon Book in the Diaper Plague Series: The Rebel

BoTox

3f88a51029cb939b13d0d9220e6d5d36e039ba64

This is the cover art to my latest in the Diaper Plague series, The Rebel. It is available in kindle format on Amazon now. This is the fourth book. I think there are a few more in me for this universe.

If I might point out the obvious signs, she has a diaper peeking out of her pants and her bottom is overly padded. In her right hand is a pacifier with a skull and cross bones on the end. Three empty beer bottles will surely force her into needing a change soon!

If you read it, I’d love feedback or even a review.

Here’s the blurb:

All the women in the world are incontinent from the plague that left them to deal with diapers.

This is the fourth book in the Diaper Plague series. It is the account of Billie Jean, daughter of Peggy Sue and granddaughter of Bobbie Jo. Her tale depicts the time when diapered and subservient women are the norm, property of their fathers or husbands.

Billie Jean was constantly testing the bounds and ends up being sent away to a school that will straighten her out. For four long years, the teachers literally beat it into her until she graduates at the top of her class. Is she reformed? Was it an act or has the wild filly been tamed?

Her father marries her off to an up and coming young politician. She wears the diapers but who wears the pants? 

Archived