LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Leading Incontinence Care Company Expands X-plus Product Line - Offers New Overnight Protective Underwear

Leading Incontinence Care Company Expands X-Plus Product Line - Offers New Overnight Protective Underwear

SecurePersonalCare.com launches X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear, the newest product in the X-Plus line of quality incontinence care products. X-Plus Undergarments provide exceptional incontinence care by offering superior bladder control protection for up to 12 hours at a time.

Redwood City (PRWEB) May 10, 2007 -- Leading adult diaper retailer SecurePersonalCare.com unveiled an addition to their popular X-Plus Incontinence Products category today with the introduction of the X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear. The X-Plus line of incontinence care products are modeled after longer-lasting European protective undergarments that provide better bladder control protection for longer periods of time.

The X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear features silky-soft, ultra-absorbent materials that can absorb up to 42 fluid ounces, making the product perfect for all-through-the-day or night use. Caregivers and incontinent individuals can feel secure in the the product's advanced design - it employs stretchy waist and inner- and outer-leg gathers alongside a high capacity absorbent core that work to ensure no fluid can easily leak from the undergarment.

"This product will help people sleep the full night through by providing maximum absorbency that doesn't necessitate a middle-of-the-night undergarment change. The X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear is very well-suited to protect side-sleepers and others who have previously tried Protective Underwear that has leaked at night," adds Leigh Rowan, Director of Marketing for SecurePersonalCare.com.

The X-Plus product category is a departure from normal, sometimes leaky undergarments that are prevalent in North American retailers. Rowan adds, "We're proud to lead the American incontinence care market with the introduction of longer-lasting briefs and Protective Underwear that provide maximum comfort and ease of use."

To celebrate the release of the new product, SecurePersonalCare.com is offering free shipping and delivery of all purchases of the X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear.

SecurePersonalCare.com's new X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear comes after the successful launch of the company's popular X-Plus Briefs last December. The latest product in the ultra-absorbent X-Plus product line, the X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear boasts more absorbency and advanced care features than other similar incontinence care products on the market.

The company has looked to Europe and Asia for inspiration when designing their X-Plus product line. Gary Hirsch, incontinence care expert and product designer, adds that "the X-Plus product line is truly a step in the right direction for the North American incontinence products market. Longer-lasting care products allow people to live more freely and securely."

For more information on the new X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear incontinence care product, or for other adult diapers, please visit SecurePersonalCare.com.

About Secure Personal Care Products, LLC:

Secure Personal Care Products, LLC primarily operates SecurePersonalCare.com -- the premier online resource for Adult Diapers, incontinence care products and bladder control supplies. Offering discreet shipping and secure online ordering, the company aims to serve the needs of America's aging Baby Boomer market with incontinence information and quality personal care products. Founded in 2005 in Northern California with nearly 30 years of incontinence care product development experience, SecurePersonalCare.com supplies America's incontinent population with Adult Diapers and a full line of incontinence care products. You can feel secure with Secure Personal Care Products.

###

post-1-1178838604_thumb.jpg

post-1-1178838604_thumb.jpg

Yanno...

I tried the pullup type diaper/undergarments once and I feel there is a major disadvantage to the type. When disposing of the tape diapers, I can fold each into a little self contained bundle and reuse the tapes to ensure the diaper stays nicely bundled. With the pullup type, I haven't seen any that provide for that kind of tidy disposal.

Zen

Leading Incontinence Care Company Expands X-Plus Product Line - Offers New Overnight Protective Underwear

SecurePersonalCare.com launches X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear, the newest product in the X-Plus line of quality incontinence care products. X-Plus Undergarments provide exceptional incontinence care by offering superior bladder control protection for up to 12 hours at a time.

Redwood City (PRWEB) May 10, 2007 -- Leading adult diaper retailer SecurePersonalCare.com unveiled an addition to their popular X-Plus Incontinence Products category today with the introduction of the X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear. The X-Plus line of incontinence care products are modeled after longer-lasting European protective undergarments that provide better bladder control protection for longer periods of time.

The X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear features silky-soft, ultra-absorbent materials that can absorb up to 42 fluid ounces, making the product perfect for all-through-the-day or night use. Caregivers and incontinent individuals can feel secure in the the product's advanced design - it employs stretchy waist and inner- and outer-leg gathers alongside a high capacity absorbent core that work to ensure no fluid can easily leak from the undergarment.

"This product will help people sleep the full night through by providing maximum absorbency that doesn't necessitate a middle-of-the-night undergarment change. The X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear is very well-suited to protect side-sleepers and others who have previously tried Protective Underwear that has leaked at night," adds Leigh Rowan, Director of Marketing for SecurePersonalCare.com.

The X-Plus product category is a departure from normal, sometimes leaky undergarments that are prevalent in North American retailers. Rowan adds, "We're proud to lead the American incontinence care market with the introduction of longer-lasting briefs and Protective Underwear that provide maximum comfort and ease of use."

To celebrate the release of the new product, SecurePersonalCare.com is offering free shipping and delivery of all purchases of the X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear.

SecurePersonalCare.com's new X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear comes after the successful launch of the company's popular X-Plus Briefs last December. The latest product in the ultra-absorbent X-Plus product line, the X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear boasts more absorbency and advanced care features than other similar incontinence care products on the market.

The company has looked to Europe and Asia for inspiration when designing their X-Plus product line. Gary Hirsch, incontinence care expert and product designer, adds that "the X-Plus product line is truly a step in the right direction for the North American incontinence products market. Longer-lasting care products allow people to live more freely and securely."

For more information on the new X-Plus Overnight Protective Underwear incontinence care product, or for other adult diapers, please visit SecurePersonalCare.com.

About Secure Personal Care Products, LLC:

Secure Personal Care Products, LLC primarily operates SecurePersonalCare.com -- the premier online resource for Adult Diapers, incontinence care products and bladder control supplies. Offering discreet shipping and secure online ordering, the company aims to serve the needs of America's aging Baby Boomer market with incontinence information and quality personal care products. Founded in 2005 in Northern California with nearly 30 years of incontinence care product development experience, SecurePersonalCare.com supplies America's incontinent population with Adult Diapers and a full line of incontinence care products. You can feel secure with Secure Personal Care Products.

###

Yanno...

I tried the pullup type diaper/undergarments once and I feel there is a major disadvantage to the type. When disposing of the tape diapers, I can fold each into a little self contained bundle and reuse the tapes to ensure the diaper stays nicely bundled. With the pullup type, I haven't seen any that provide for that kind of tidy disposal.

Zen

The Japanese ones have a single vertical tape at the back so you can tear down the sides, roll it up, and tape it shut. I don't think any North American ones do though.

They would be what I noticed a couple of weeks ago :D. Has anyone had samples? Have the Secure people actually made a pull-up that's good? They may have free shipping but they're flipping expensive for pull-ups, which are normally quite a bit cheaper than true diapers...

Biggest problem with disposable pull-ups - is keeping them up!!! Flood a pull-up and it immediately sags, not having the tight, strong twin tapes or outer plastic of a diaper. I'd love to see someone trying to walk around in this new pull-up with 42oz of liquid in em, without them sliding down their legs !!

DP

If the sides pull apart on these like some of the other pull ups,what I do is roll them up tight and us two of the ends to tie over the rolled up part,makes a nice small package for disposal.I would be very interested to know how these work with side sleepers

Biggest problem with disposable pull-ups - is keeping them up!!! Flood a pull-up and it immediately sags, not having the tight, strong twin tapes or outer plastic of a diaper. I'd love to see someone trying to walk around in this new pull-up with 42oz of liquid in em, without them sliding down their legs !!

I still maintain they should be called pull-downs. But no diaper ever reaches it's stated capacity unless you dunk it in the tub (because the stated absorbency is that of the entire padding). I wouldn't imagine they would hold more than half to two-thirds that capacity before they start to reach leak point in the crotch area.