LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Acting Like A Baby

This story started out fine.

His wife had accepted him for who he was, which was an incredible development. He'd told her one night during a party while drunk on the second-floor balcony that his secret was too painful.

A few drinks later, she'd coaxed it out of him.

"I enjoy diapers." He said sheepishly, one arm draped over her shoulder, the other laying limply to the side. "And it's not cause I'm sick either." His chest puffed out from the number of chest presses he'd done just the week before, proving how macho he was. "I just think it's fun."

While at first, Georgie was a little nervous at this concept, her bodybuilder husband's main source of attractiveness came from his machismo. Would Baby version of her man overshadow the supercharged... man she decided to marry three years ago.

It turns out it didn't. In fact, the baby version of her husband didn't exist at all. He only liked wearing diapers from time to time. Well. At first, anyway.

He'd wear them when they were at home.

He'd wear on their walks.

He'd wear to the cornerstore.

In fact, after she'd given the "We can try it," he started wearing all the time. Georgie smiled when her husband wore because while he was still the same strong man she knew before, he was calmer. He didn't stress as easily and seemed to be more patient as well. Things were great, except for one thing.

At first, things were fun. After work, Georgie would lie him on the bed or the floor in the living room, stacking a diaper and stuffer nearby with a container of baby powder and baby lotion. She'd lean him back, remove his pants and underwear, then using a baby wipe, she'd clean his private parts, paying particular attention to his balls and penis.

She's softly stroke him just for fun, to make him harder than a rock. Force him to leak pre-cum as she giggled softly. Georgie loved to see him happy. Sometimes, when rubbing the lotion on him, she'd get him so close to cuming, he'd start to beg.

"Please make me cum, please?"

But she wasn't always nice. She'd say, "Of course you can cum baby." Then she'd tape his thick diapers off, pat the front a few times and leave him frustrated on the floor in the living room.

But then Georgie noticed a problem. His sex drive only seemed to want diapers in the equation.

He went from shoving his face between her legs and using his... erm... abilities to please her, to only wanting to be pleased while his diapers. And at first, she thought he was just overly excited. After all his diaper changes went a little something like this:

She'd have him lie on the floor... it was always the floor. She liked looking down at him, her necklace dangling softly over his face. He'd look up at her, his beard still full, his hair matted back. She'd slide his pants off of him as if it were the most casual thing in the world, reach for the diaper and unfold it. The crinkles would be loud to his ears as she made him lift up and slide the thick diaper underneath him. She'd powder him, only after rubbing lotion on his privates, and the. She'd tape him shut, paying special attention to the fit, rubbing her hands across the padding.

Oh he'd have an erection. It would be massive. It would pulse. It was glorious. But if she got him off before he was wrapped in the crinkly, soft plastic, he'd lose interest. She'd try to hold his attention, steering him towards her after he was diapered up and complacent, but he'd say he was tired and vanish for a bit.

She started to feel like she was a sex toy. A toy that diapered her husband. And one that made him cum in his diapers.

A least she was an advanced one.

But she started to get quite bitter and disappointed. Before this fetish appeared in her life, they had great sex. Now he acted like a baby, selfish.

The online forum urged communication. So one night she refused to diaper him, instead saying she wanted to have an adult dinner.

"But I am an adult." He said stubbornly. "I'm just wearing diapers." He insisted that it didn't change anything. "Besides," he said with all the arrogance he generally summoned for the quarterly board meeting, "I'm not into that baby shit anyway."

Odd, she thought, you wear diapers.

So she decided it was time to teach her husband a lesson. He was acting like a baby. And he needed to be reminded that if he didn't want to be one, he shouldn't act like one.

Some would argue the plan was too easy. After all the forums were always flooded with horny people just looking for their muse.

After chatting with a few people, she met up one morning with a man who could only be described as stronger than life. He was six foot seven, had broad shoulders. She was pretty sure had it not been for his stomach, which resembled a washboard on a bad day he would be what they called a bear.

Terri insisted that he was looking for a baby boy, but in the area they were hard to find, especially with his high profile job, he required discretion.

She’d give him that. Under one condition, he’d keep his end of the deal.

He agreed. Then before it was time to go Terri quickly asked, “What’s his name?”

“It’s Robert, but call him Bobby.” She sneered. “He hates that.”

So it wasn’t a surprise to her when her husband didn’t return home that Friday night. Glancing at her watch she suspected that right about now he was learning what it was like to be a real baby.

Lolz. She thought to herself. She couldn’t wait to see what happened next.

Like what you see here? Check out my Pateron where there are more stories. For just $5 you can read short stories like this and even longer ones. By signing up to Pateron you’ll also have access to commissions and can chat with me directly. https://www.patreon.com/kyleshouse

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

It looks like a play date is scheduled, without his knowledge.  I might be concerned as to how this was going to work out,  but I am certain that it will offer him the lesson that one of them is seeking.  You have a good story started, now please keep it updated so people can follow it.