LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The white rabbit watched his cart of luggage being wheeled to the back of the train as he found his cabin. Turning to close the door behind him, his pink hair fell into his face. Brushing it back, he caught sight of an white wolf with black hair and dark blue eyes. She was striking and gave off such an air of power that it sent a shudder through him. He quickly shut the door, closing his eyes as he fought with himself. ‘No Jessie, you don’t have the time and she’d never go for you anyways.’, he thought. 

He had just gotten out of a long term relationship with the woman he thought would’ve been his mate for life. Moving out of state to start over was no time to try and hook-up with anyone. The little bunny flopped back into his thin bed, shutting his eyes. There would be plenty of time for that sort of thing once he got settled in his new place. 

Lying there he couldn’t help but imagine what the wolf might be into. ‘Maybe she’s not so safe?’ He questioned himself as he thought it. But no, once he got settled into his new place he would figure things out. Patricia had always said he was too safe. What did that even mean? He got caught up thinking about the she-wolf and started looking around the plush little sleeper car, finding some tissue on the table next to the cushy red bench seat. Making sure the door was locked and the curtains were shut, he flopped back onto bed. Working his pants down, he gently started to take care of his little member that Patricia had always said was never a problem until she broke his heart. 

The anteater coming to his mind ruined the mood. All he could do was lie there fighting back tears with his pants around his thighs. After a few minutes, Jessie pulled his pants back, grabbed the phone and ordered his dinner. The staff was quick. Within the hour he had his meal delivered and was finished soon thereafter. He put his tray outside the door and shut it closed, locking it as he returned to the bed to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up, the rabbit went to stretch and almost instantly realized something wasn’t right. His eyes shot open to look down at himself. The first thing he saw was a pink leather strap around his muzzle. Seeing the strap, it dawned on him that something was in his mouth and he couldn’t get it out. The intrusive object felt smooth and plasticity. Jessie could only manage a muted squeak as he began to thrash around in an attempt to get free. 

His big white ears twitched when he heard himself produce a strange crinkling sound. Looking beyond the strap of the gag, he saw he was wearing a white and baby blue sailor dress. 

Over this he had some kind of pink harness. His hands were balled up in some mittens that matched the blue of his skirt and were clipped to a d-ring on the harness. On his paws he wore blue booties with a short pink leather strap between them that was tethered to the foot of the bed. The poor bunny could only assume he had something around his neck that was strapped to the top of the bed and he couldn’t figure out what the bulk between his legs could be. As he lied, thrashing and whimpering the door to his cabin slid open. 

The wolf slipped in and shut the door behind her, the rabbit looking up pitifully at her. She did all this to him? He watched as she flipped through his wallet and pulled out his license. “Who would’ve thought little Jessie was actually a boy? The pink is a nice change, sweetie, I think I’ll keep it like that. It goes well with my new baby girl’s little leather accessories.” 

Jessie tried his best to look defiant but unbeknownst to him, he just looked like a little kit. She…did say baby…didn’t she? As if reading his mind she bent over and patted his crotch, causing more of that crinkling. He tried to pull away, only resulting in more of the same and a grin from her. The she-wolf flipped up the skirt and started popping buttons under it. She had him in a onesie?

“Awww, baby girl is still dry? Wonder how much longer that will last, hmmm?” As she spoke she pressed on his crotch and he noticed the diaper wasn’t the only thing covering his bits.

The bunny’s eyes went wide and he resumed his trashing. “Awwww, lil Jessie didn’t realize his little friend had a new little toy and home did she? That’s okay. Babies aren’t always aware of what they’re wearing.” 

Jessie had had too much. All he could do was cry and squirm as the wolf sat down beside him and stroked his cheek. “There, there precious. I know it’s scary, but give it time and you’ll learn to love being my baby girl. Or… you won’t, but either way I’ll enjoy it.” With that, she left the room.

The rabbit was alone with his fear and thoughts. He could only pray that someone would find and release him. Minutes later, his hopes were dashed as she opened the door back up and he could see a luggage cart. The wolf came to his legs, unclipped the strap from the bed and quickly forced them to his chest, clipping the short strap to his harness. Unclipping the strap on his neck from the bed, she lifted him easily and put him face down on the cart. She quickly had the small lagamorph clipped to the cart and covered with a blanket.  “Let’s head home,  sweetie.”

Little Jessie could feel the cart he was on being wheeled down the hall and off the train. He tried his best to get free, to be heard, but she had rendered him helpless. He resumed crying out of desperation. Jessie had no idea where he was or where he was headed. No one would have a clue where to look for him. Despair took over the rabbit’s mind as he was wheeled through the railroad station and into a lot. 

The cart finally stopped and the blanket was removed. It was dark out and no one was around. Seeing his tears the wolf quickly unclipped him from the cart and pulled him into her arms to cradle his small frame. “Awwww baby, don’t cry. Mommy Nadine is going to take good care of you.”

As Nadine held him, Jessie felt her slip a finger under the gag in his mouth and got a strange taste in his mouth. It wasn’t long before she began unclipping his limbs from his chest. Jessie tried to get away, but found himself feeling very sluggish and sleepy. He looked into her eyes with fear. “Don’t worry baby girl, that medicine will just help you sleep until we get home.” Her smile and tone were so kind, but it did nothing to ease his pure terror. 

Holding him on her hip, the wolf opened the side door in her van and hefted him into a car seat. It didn’t take much to buckle him in just as he was drifting off. “Good night precious, when you wake up you’ll be in your brand new nursery.”

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/10/21/future-derailed/

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Jessie slowly began to awaken, his head swirling. That had been such a strange dream. He couldn't help but wonder what could've even put such strange ideas into his brain. As the little rabbit rolled to his side, he heard a soft crinkle beneath him. 'No no nonononono…' was the only thing he could think as his eyes shot open. Blinking as best he could, he tried to take in his surroundings. 

The first thing he noticed were the white bars on either side that reached up far above him to join into pink rails. At the end of the rails were what he could assume were a head and footboard, the same shade of pink as the rails. Looking down to himself, he could tell he was wearing the same outfit that he had been wearing in what he thought was a dream. Only now, he realized this had been a living nightmare. Under him, the mattress had a nursery print sheet that he could feel covered with some kind of soft, crinkly plastic. 

With tears in his eyes he looked beyond his little prison as he pulled himself to his knees. He could see more furniture in the same white and pink. There was a dresser, a wardrobe, a rocking unicorn and what looked like a large version of the same changing table his mom had for his little sister years ago. The walls were also pink with a very princess themed motif all around. 

Trying to get over the shock and fear, the bunny pulled himself up to his feet. He wobbled on the mattress, his booties’ rounded bottoms making it hard to stand. He reached up to hold the bars as best he could, but the top rail was still so far out of reach. He was utterly trapped. In despair, he let himself drop back to the mattress with a squish as his rump made contact. 

His eyes went wide as he reached down to his diapered crotch and applied pressure. It was squishy to his touch, but there was no way he had actually wet it, or at least he that's what he hoped. Shaking in terror he began to weep. It was just far too much for such a small rabbit to deal with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The little bunny heard the door opening and quickly turned to see his abductor enter the room, a caring smile on her face. "Awww, don't cry precious. Everything will be okay." 

He glared up at her, trying his best to look imposing despite his tear stained face. His powder blue eyes didn't lend anything to his show of defiance, though. In fact, it only had the wolf cooing at him. "Look at my cute baby girl getting all upset about her wet diaper." She reached to tussle his hair but Jessie pulled away, retreating to the far corner of the crib. 

With a frown, the wolf lowered the rails. "I guess I was being too hopeful for you to be cooperative, but I'll get you to be a perfect baby girl one way or another. It'll be much nicer if it's willingly, though." As she spoke, the woman grabbed his leg and pulled him across the mattress to her. The poor bunny thrashed, but it was no use. Within moments she had Jessie tight in her grasp. Holding him against her chest, he could only watch as she dipped her finger into a little pouch before bringing it up to his mouth. He tried to turn his head, but he couldn't get free and he soon tasted another powder on his gums.

She let him go and he hopped from the crib to the floor, running for the door. Jessie fumbled pathetically at the doorknob. The mittens made his balled up paws utterly useless. Behind his pacifier he was cursing, but all that could be heard was fussy babbling. She wasn't even trying to stop him as she watched the little show before her. If he could just get the door open he would be able to escape, but his body was feeling weaker. What had she drugged him with now?!

Within minutes, he helplessly plopped down onto his soggy butt. The rabbit was too weak to even stand. All he could do was whimper as his captor strode over and easily lifted him off the floor and poked his nose. "That's enough of that baby girl. Let's get that diaper changed and go get you some breakfast." His little squirms in her arms only made her giggle. Jessie hated how sweet it sounded to him. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/11/02/future-derailed-page-2/

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

(Sorry about the delay in writing. Between the world and then making myself smol writing this... heh) 

With little effort, the wolf had Jessie up on the changing table. He tried his best to get up and away, but all he managed to do was to feebly squirm. Barely able to lift his limbs or his head, the bunny was trapped in his own body as the big wolf started by unbuckling the pacifier gag and putting it aside. "Can you be a good girl for Mommy Namine?", she asked, lifting the skirt to unsnap the onesie.

"N-nooo… please don't? Please? Let me go?", the little white rabbit pleaded, sounding much more pathetic than he liked. He'd intended to fight her tooth and nail, but drugged as he was, this was as close to a fight as he could muster. 

"Awww. Baby, you can't stay in your soggy diapie, you'll get a rash." She punctuated by booping his little nose before pulling the onesie up over his head leaving him in just a very wet diaper with unicorns all over it. "Gosh, I've got a little super soaker binky on my hands!"

Jessie let out a whine as he tried to pull at the diaper tabs or at the very least cover them, but it only looked like a baby patting her soggy padding. Namine cooed at him in a sickeningly sweet tone. "Yes baby girl, you need a change. Mommy is getting to it." As she spoke, the wolf pulled out all the needed changing supplies. Each new item made Jessie whine more and more. Most he knew what they were, but he couldn't place what the little box was for. 

With everything ready the wolf pulled the tabs and lowered the very wet diaper. "My lil princess sure is a super soaker!" She teased as she wiggled the little pink cage, causing him to start to stir involuntarily. "Awwww, your baby carrot seems to enjoy her diaper change! It's a good thing she is nice and safe in her little trapper-keeper or your little toy might've gotten you in trouble."

He whined again. "B-baby carrot? Trapper-keeper? W-why are you doing this? Let me go. You… you can't do this to someone!"

"You're wrong princess. I can do it. I am doing it. And why? You're even cuter than I was told, so I decided you were going to be my very own little girl. Patty will just have to get over it, I'm going to keep my little baby Jessie."

"Patricia? You know my ex? What does she have to do with this?" He grimaced. Did he even want to know? 

As the mommy wolf cleaned him with the cold wipes she began to explain. "Oh, she still had feelings for you. Wanted me to lure you in and introduce you to the naughtier side of things before sending you back to her, but as soon as I saw you I knew you weren't meant to be naughty. You're just a perfect little baby princess and that's how it'll stay." She put the wipes in the old diaper, wrapped it up and tossed it into the nearby diaper genie before sliding the new unicorn printed diaper under his rump.

"S-she what? You have to let me go! I have to go back to her!" He squirmed uselessly on the changing table as she took a silver packet from the box and opened it. He felt her push a finger up his little hole and squealed in shock. "WHAT WAS THAT!?"

"Oh, just a little medicine, baby. And I just told you, I'm keeping you. The sooner you accept, that the sooner you’ll be able to learn to accept your new life as my little padded princess." She sprinkled Jessie with powder and pulled his new diaper up snug, tapping it in place. 

"You're crazy! Someone will find me!" The rabbit did his best to sound sure of himself, but no one knew where he was. "Patty is the only one who knows about this and if she comes looking, well, let's just say I already have plans for that." As she spoke, she sat Jessie up to pull a new carrot print onesie over his head before lying him back to snap up the crotch. 

He watched as she went to the closet and was relieved to see overalls until he really got a look at them. The denim was soft and dark with a light faded look on the front and backs of the legs. The leg cuffs and bib were accentuated by purple gingham. On the back was a little butterfly patch. The front was the worst though, the left pocket had pink lace around it. On the bib above that was a little sun in the same gingham with another butterfly patch flying up to in and I'm the right leg was a little white bunny. 

As she pulled the overalls up his legs and fastened the buttons of the straps, she poked the little bunny on his leg. "Look Jessie! It's mommy's baby princess!" Jessie could only groan audibly as tears welled up in his eyes. How was he going to get out of this? 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/11/13/future-derailed-page-3/

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Jessie weakly pushed and pounced at Namine's arm and chest. The white wolf smiled at the little rabbit held up to her hip with only one of her paws under his crinkling rump. She gave him a little bounce. "There there princess, no fussing. It isn't my fault my little sleepy head slept so late, but I'll get you lunch and everything will be okay."

"I… I'm not a girl… I'm not your princess or sleepy head. I'm a man. You can't do this to me!" Jessie tried his best to be assertive, but whatever powder she had slipped into his mouth seemed to be more than he could fight. He hated this and felt a fire inside, but he really did seem like a meek little baby girl who was fussing at her mommy. Realizing he's not going to be able to pull off any semblance of toughness, the little bunny instead tried to plead with his captor. "Miss? Please let me go? I won't tell anyone about this. You won't get into trouble or anything. Just, please let me live my life."

"But I am letting you live your life. Your life is that of my little baby girl now. I know it isn't the future you had planned when you got on that train to move away from your old life, but it will be so much fun." She gave him another little reassuring bounce as they entered the kitchen. Jessie's eyes instantly went to the bright pink plastic monstrosity of a highchair with it's princess motif. The very highchair the wolf strode over to and quickly had him strapped into with the tray being locked into place. 

The rabbit fidgeted and wriggled, trying to get out but only looked on powerlessly as he heard the pop of a jars cap being twisted off.  He looked up to see a jar the size of his head with a baby elephant on the label. The glass looked orange from the pureed carrot mush it contained. Sitting it on the table, Namine retrieved a big bib and held it up so that he could see the words 'Mommy's Little Princess' in a flourished purple script under a little tiara before she had it secured around his neck.

"No no no!" Jessie shook his head in defiance, but Namine just chuckled.

"Princess, you'll get your pretty clothes all dirty if you don't stop all your silly fussing." She chided the bunny as she brought a spoonful of the orange baby food towards his muzzle. Jessie tried to clamp his lips tight, but the wolf tutted and clamped his nose until he opened wide with a gasp. The big spoon got some of the orange goop on Jessie's face as it entered his mouth. He gagged on the bland orange mush, the little bunny sputtering and grimacing as the spoon was refilled. It took three spoonfuls of this process before Jessie stopped fighting. If it was going to end up the same way then there was no sense in being out of breath from each bite. 

By the time the jar was empty, Jessie's stomach was protruding it was so full. The rumble of hunger was replaced with a new one that confirmed the poor rabbit's suspicions of what had been pushed in his little hole. As he contemplated this, he could feel the pressure beginning to build. He was brought out of his thoughts of dread by the clicking of the tray being removed. 

The wolf smiled down at him. "I'm going to clean that cute little face up and then you're going to thank me for your nice lunch. If you don't, then you can find yourself with a stinging bottom. And with that rumbly tummy I hear, I don't think you'd like that very much." Jessie squeaked at the threat of a spanking on top of everything else. As he had his face wiped clean with the bib he made the decision to at least play along this time. Maybe if he made her happy she wouldn't make him do what he could feel coming. 

"Thank you!" He squealed out. 

"Thank you who? And what for princess?" Namine grinned at his sudden eagerness to be compliant. It was wonderful what the promise of a spanked tushy could achieve. 

"Thank you… m-mommy?" He hated saying it. Hated her smug face even more, but if it could save him using the diaper, he would deal with it. "Thank you mommy for my lunch and cleaning my face."

"Oh you're so very welcome sweetheart. Now let's get your bottle and go watch some TV." And with that she had him unbuckled from the highchair and back on her hip. The pressure in his tummy was building as she prepared a bottle and carried him to the living room. Any words he tried to get out were drowned by shushing sounds until she was seated on the couch with him reclined in her lap. She put on some baby's show and cradled him in her arms, preparing to feed him the bottle. 

"Mommy?"

"Yes princess?"

"Can I use the bathroom please?"

"Which room, honey?"

"The… men's" She shook her head and that word, making him sigh.  "The little girl's room?" He could feel his heart sink even saying it. It felt like the first step to accepting her view of him for himself. 

"Oh baby, you're wearing your potty. Silly girl." She giggled and pushed the nipple into his mouth to silence his protest. As the milk flowed down his throat, he fought the best he could. By the time he bottle was half empty he lost the fight. His muscles were so weak he just let go and felt the warm mush push into the padded seat of his diaper and spread out. He lost it and began to sob. He couldn't help but feel like a helpless baby girl in her mommy's lap. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2020/11/24/future-derailed-page-4/

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Jessie tried his best to get free, but each movement only caused him to bounce in the padded seat he had been placed in after the bottle. Each time the bouncer came down and his feet touched the floor, the rabbit felt the contents of her diaper squished around more. Did she just think of herself as a girl? No, no… he was a boy. A man. He wouldn't be broken this easily. Yet, it wasn't the first time his mind had ever gone there. Even before all of this he had realized he had thought of himself as a girl and… it had felt right? 

Tears ran down his face anew. As much as he needed to think about this, right now he needed to focus on escape. And getting out of this bouncer was step one. Fighting it was only resulting in more bouncing and if he didn't fight, he eventually just ended up sitting still in his own mess. There was no winning route here that he could find. While he sat lost in his own thought, he was suddenly lifted up and out of the bouncer. 

The little bunny let out a muted shriek in surprise. Namine pulled him into a tight hug and rubbed his back. "Shhhh shhhh. It's okay baby girl, mommy's got you." Moving one arm under his rump to hold him up to her hip, she made a little face. "Oh, mommy needs to get you out of this or you'll have a rash sweetheart. Aren't you so lucky to have someone to look out for you?" Without thinking, Jessie found himself nodding. It was nice to be cared for. Even if it was against his will. 

Humming a sweet tune the wolf set off down the hall, the bunny bouncing along in her arms. Jessie thought about fighting to get away, but he desperately wanted out of his mess. He found himself burying his face into her shoulder. The squish and smell was just too much and he wanted to disappear. 

"There, there sweetness. Mommy will have you all clean in two shakes of a… well of your tail!" She chuckled at the groan this got out of her little princess and laid her down on the changing table. Strapping the bunny down, she undid the crotch snaps of the shortalls and onesie to reveal the full diaper underneath. "My my, someone really had to go huh?"

Jessie couldn't help but fidget and cover his blushing face. As much as the state of the diaper was completely her fault, it was still his body that had done it and that made him feel ever more like the little baby girl he looked like. "I-it wasn't my fault." He whined at her. 

"Of course not sugar, babies can't help but use their diapers. That is why they wear them after all." She booped his little nose for emphasis, making him squirm even more. With that, she set about getting his rump cleaned up. Once clean he didn't even have time to think about getting away before she had him taped into a clean set of Bunnyhops and snapped back up. "Now that my little princess is all clean, how about we go snuggle and watch cartoons?" 

That sounded relaxing. And if he got lucky Namine would fall asleep, allowing him a chance to get away. The fact that he could see the little pouch of powdered 'medicine' nearby was another reason not to resist for now. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/01/07/future-derailed-page-5/

I have to put a warning before this part... there is bullying and childhood trauma stuff...

Lying on the couch with the wolf's arms wrapped around him Jessie could feel his exhaustion catching up with him. The Nick Jr. cartoons weren't exactly helping either. As much as he fought it his eyes slowly drifted closed as he slipped into slumber, Namine nuzzling his neck. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hurry up Georgie, we gotta get to the trunk before everyone else does!" The little doe and her group of friends pulled Jessie along behind them. He stumbled in confusion. What was he doing? Oh yea! He was gonna play dress-up with his friends Farrah, Dawn and Brittany!

The little bunny picked up his pace. He had waited all week for a chance to get to play dress-up! Farrah and Brittany got to the little chest of play clothes first and swung it open. Each girl pulled a little princess dress in different colors from the box. Farrah the doe had lilac, the little vixen Dawn had sky blue and Brittany the river otter picked the daisy yellow. They picked out a little prince costume for the bunny, but his eyes lingered on the pink dress. 

"Do you wanna be a princess too?" The little otter asks when she notices his longing gaze. 

Sputtering, with his face as pink as the dress Georgie tried to deny it. "No, no… that would be silly… right?"

The little vixen hoped from paw to paw. "I think it would be fun!"

"Yea! We can all be princesses and go on an adventure!" The doe chimed in. 

"Are you sure? It's not bad that I wanna be a princess? My dad said it was bad…" the little bunny said and his hands covered his backside as he thought back to the last time his dad caught him in his sister's dress. 

All three in unison; "It'll be fun!"

Grabbing the dress out of the box, Farrah offers to help the little white rabbit put it on and with the biggest smile on his face he let's her. "Thank you… I'm so pretty." he says in the smallest whisper looking down at himself. The bunny gives a twirl for his friends who all clap and tell him just how cute he looks. 

Brittany comes over and brushes his hair and puts a little butterfly barret in the front. "There! Like a proper princess."  Georgie smiles at her with tears in his eyes. 

The four princesses run out to the playground to defend their kingdom. It's the most fun the little bunny had ever had. He felt so free to just be cute and express himself however ever he wanted, until; "Is that little Georgie?"

It was Bryce, the badger, nightmare of the schoolyard. As always his little ferret friend Willy was just behind him snickering. "Yea Bryce! I think the little fairy is Georgie!"

"Fairy is right! Look at his precious little dress! What a little wuss!" The badger strode over and shoved the bunny back. The three girls did their best to beg the bullies to leave their friend alone.

The ferret cackled like mad. "Such a little pansy he has to have girls stand up for him!" As if on  cue Bryce shoved him back again. Georgie stumbled ever closer to puddle behind him. Brittany and Dawn ran off to get a teacher, but by the time they came back Bryce was holding the squirming rabbit down in the mud while his crony circled them and cheered him on. Georgie and the girls were all in tears. 

~~~~~~~~~~

At home that night Georgie had begged his stepmother not to tell his dad, but now it was too late. He had just got a lecture and spanking that he couldn't understand why he had received. He had been bullied at school and now at home too? 

"No one who shares my name is going to dress like a girl!"

"I...I...I... didn't.... I'm sorry daddy... I just..."

"No, you go to your room. Can't believe I raised a little pansy."

~~~~~~~~~

"I never wanted your name anyways!" Jessie cried out. Bawling his eyes out as he buried his face into the fur of whomever was holding him. It took him a beat to realize the soothing murmurs were coming from his captor and he tried to shove away only to have her hug him tight. 

"It's okay princess, mommy has you now."

Jessie's breath caught in her chest. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/01/15/future-derailed-page-6/

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Over the next several days the baby training continued as best as Namine could muster. She really thought Jessie could be very happy as her baby girl, but she didn’t want to hurt the bunny. Sure, she had expected him to resist and fight, but this was different. She would be seeing progress, he’d seem to be enjoying himself at times even and then it’s like a switch would flip and he’d start crying and curl in on himself. 

She hated seeing the little one like this and would do her best to comfort her Princess, but Jessie would shut down. The wolf tried to get her bunny to talk to her, but she could also understand why that wasn’t happening. She had abducted the little rabbit after all. She had been assured it was something he had always wanted, had even felt it herself most of the time she had been training him, but something was very wrong and being unable to help was hurting her. 

The most recent training had been going so lovely too. He had been waiting for her on his knees in the crib with a big smile behind the little carrot pacifier. “Morning mommy.” He squeaked out. The little one had taken to calling her mommy so sweetly. She hugged the rabbit and went about the morning ritual of changing, dressing, feeding and fussing over. All the while, Jessie seemed to be in heaven. 

After a little bit, she decided it was playtime. Getting the binky in a proper princess dress, they had sat down around the coffee table for a tea party and that’s when Jessie seemed to drift to a far off place before the deep sobs began. Instantly, she had her charge up and hugged tight. 

Several minutes later Jessie pushed away from her weakly. “Please. I need to talk to someone about this. The last few days have brought feelings out that I’ve been hiding from for years and… I think I may actually be a girl and… ” 

The wolf hugged the little bunny tighter. Any sense of the tension between them was gone. There was no more of the mommy-dom training her new baby. This was one person afraid of coming to terms with who they are and another comforting them.

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/02/15/future-derailed-page-7/

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

CW/TW Abusive parent, Slurs, Child abuse

As each day passed, Jessie found himself falling more and more into the role of a baby girl. Himself? Herself? She had started seeing herself more as a little girl than what she once identified as. But each time she would end up getting comfortable with it, he would find himself taken back to a childhood memory and wound up pushing away quickly. 

This morning she had woken up from dreams of going to the mall in her favorite dress with friends. It was so real and felt so right that waking up, she had been so at peace and found herself eager to play the part. Hearing the wolf in the hallway the little bunny got on her knees and waited patiently. 

"Morning mommy,” she squeaked out from behind her paci in a sing-song tone with a big smile on her face. It had started feeling so natural to call Namine mommy. Jessie hated when her memories would cause her to lash out and hurt her mommy. Odd to worry about hurting the person who had abducted her, but something about being here and treated like this… it had been helpful in it's own bizarre way. 

While Jessie was off in her own thoughts, Namine hugged the rabbit and went about the morning ritual of changing, dressing, feeding and fussing over her charge. After a while, the wolf decided to get the binky dressed for playtime. Today was a precious princess dress that Jessie kept floofing up and giggling. They set up for a tea party around the coffee table upon moving to the living room. Sadly, it didn't take long for Jessie to slip back into the past. 

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my gosh! Georgie! You look amazing!" The racoon squealed as she helped finish her boyfriend's makeup. Sitting before her was the cutest girl she had ever seen. He had asked for her help trying to dress up and she had leapt at the chance. She had always suspected the bunny may have an interest in something like this and had already thought of outfits that would look nice on him. 

Standing up from the stool, he gave her a little twirl. The shiny silver vinyl skirt fluttered around him. As he posed she poked his exposed belly button. "I still think a nice pink barbell would look great with that crop top."

"Julie… thank you…" the little rabbit said meekly with tears in his eyes.

"Oh honey, of course. I couldn't resist the chance to dress my pretty boy up." She said as she dabbed at the tears.

"...girl…" he barely whispered out. 

"Are.. yea?" She cocked her head. 

"I… I think so? Maybe? Like, I've never really felt like a real guy? Goddess… sorry… forget it." He turned away looking embarrassed. 

"Hey! No! If you feel like you may be a girl then we'll keep testing things okay? I love you and I want to help." She held the bunny close. "My girlfriend?" Her tone was possessive in a protective way. Just then the door slammed. 

"Oh shit! My dad's here!... you go out the window and I'll get changed." The bunny frantically started grabbing his boy clothes. He was pulling on his pants as Julie climbed out.

"Come with me, you don't have to stay here." She pleaded from the ladder. 

"I'll be okay. I can hide it, I already have for years right?" He gave her a weak smile as he closed the window.  Turning around in time to see George Senior staring at him. 

"What. The fuck. Is this?!" The bunny let his pants drop in shock. 

"Dad...I.." but he was cut off. 

"No! That's it! I'm tired of your faggot shit! You're out!" The bunny tried to duck away, but was rewarded with a slap to the face before his father grabbed him by the back of the neck. "I will not have some gay little fuck living in my house and sharing my name!"

"I… I… I never asked to be your son...I never asked for your name!" With that, he found herself literally thrown out the door and hit in the back with a pair of shoes Julie had brought. 

"And I never asked your mom to leave a little shit with me." With that, the door was slammed shut. Jessie pulled the shoes on while sitting in the grass sobbing. 

"I never asked to be born a boy…"

With that, she stumbled his way to the nearest payphone in the platform boots she had been left with. She couldn't believe it. Here she was a fifteen year old 'boy' in girls clothes walking alone along the highway because her dad had kicked her out. Something had to be wrong with her... him... wrong with him…

Dialing the number, he let his head hit the side of the booth, the receiver in hand. "...mom?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie pushed the wolf away, sobbing his heart out. "Please. I need to talk to someone about this. The last few days have brought feelings out that I've been hiding from for years and... I think I may actually be a girl and... " 

He found himself in the tight embrace of this woman he should fear. All of the tension between them evaporated and there was no more of the mommy-dom training her new baby. Now it was just one person comforting someone who needed it more than anything else in the world. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/04/15/future-derailed-page-8/

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

They sat on the couch talking for hours. Jessie spilled her heart about the little things over the years. About how she had known since she was a teenager, but had shoved it down and denied it. Changing her name to something gender neutral had been a conscious decision. 

While she talked, she would often misgender herself, catch it and correct herself while looking to Namine for encouragement. The wolf would smile and squeeze the bunny's hand. The whole time Jessie expelled what she had been fighting for years, Namine offered a kind ear. The little rabbit didn't know how she had known she could trust the wolf despite how they had come into each other's lives, but she was the one Jessie needed the most. 

After hours, Jessie found herself out of tears and exhausted. "Just to make one thing clear, Patricia knew none of this?" Namine looked hardened for the first time since the train. Jessie only weakly shook her head. 

"That bitch.." a spark lit in her eye for a moment. Jessie had no idea what that was, but she was glad to not be the anteater that she had spent years of her life with. 

"Honey, I'm sorry. The reason I took you into my life and went down the baby girl route… she said you were a closet sissy and that you needed this push to be your true self. In a way she was right, but it doesn't feel like her motives were to actually benefit you at all. I can never apologize enough for that, but she will get what's coming to her in time. For now, would you like your old clothes back? You can stay in my spare room tonight and I can help you figure out the future in the morning if you'd like."

Jessie took her paw and was led to the bedroom. "Thank you mom… ummm… miss?"

"Namine dear, my name is Namine."

"Thank you Namine, I really needed to get that out and… I look forward to actually getting to know each other for real now? If… if that's something you'd be okay with?" The little bunny looked worried. 

"I kidnapped you. I forced you to live as a baby girl for a week and now you're afraid I won't want to be your friend?" The wolf started crying and pulled Jessie into a hug. "Sweetheart, you're too good for this world."

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/06/02/future-derailed-page-9/

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Another page I meant to post a while back. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/08/03/future-derailed-page-10/

Namine creaked the door open to see Jessie asleep, curled up around one of the big teddy bears from the nursery. She must have slipped down there to grab it last night. Seeing her snuggled up with the big plushie, pink hair a mess and engulfed in the sleep shirt she had borrowed for the night, the wolf felt her motherly instincts welling back back up. She pushed them back. The little bunny didn’t need that right now, she needed someone to help her think through a very serious situation. 

While Namine stood in the doorway, Jessie let out a yawn and started stretching. “Good morning Jess, sleep well?” The rabbit squeaked and her eyes shot open, but the sudden fear subsided as she took in her surroundings. 

“Yea, thank you.” She suddenly looked very shy at that moment, noticing she was still hugging the big bear. Slowly Jessie pushed herself up. “This is weird right? Like… me being here still? I could leave. I probably should have, but I feel safe… is this Stockholm Syndrome?” She had a grin now, but it struck the wolf, was it? If it was, she was going to make sure this new trust was deserved. 

“How about you get up and ready for the day? Your old clothes are on the dresser.” She nodded her head to the side in emphasis. “When you’re ready I’ll be in the kitchen. We can have breakfast and talk if you feel up to it.” With an uncertain smile, Namine headed downstairs. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jessie hopped from the bed and grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a band tee from her bag before heading to the bathroom to shower. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometime later the bunny made her way into the kitchen, back to looking like the little scene kid she had been years ago. Her Hoverboard Kickflip t-shirt tattered from years of love. But she was comfortable. 

“So… were you serious about shopping and stuff? I’ve… I’ve kind of daydreamed of having someone go with me to help pick stuff out… I’ve never even known where to start or what sizes I would need or…” Jessie bit her lip as a plate of French toast was put in front of her.

“Of course I’ll take you shopping and help you in anyway I can. But first, I’m sorry for how we came into each other’s lives… The guys I usually do this to… they’ve always been dicks.  You’re different. Despite everything, you never tried to hurt me. At some point… I… I thought of you as more my baby than one I was training for someone else. The way Patricia wrote about you, she made you out to be a violent, narcissistic monster. If that was even remotely true, you’re an amazing actor and I’m a fool, but I’m going to trust you like you’ve trusted me and we can see where we go from there.” Namine looked truly regretful for everything. Jessie sat her fork down and for a long moment said nothing. 

“Despite everything… I’m glad you kidnapped me. It might’ve been exactly the push I needed to finally stop fighting who I really am…” With tears in her eyes, the rabbit looked to Namine with a sweet smile.

<Edited by @Aliceko_chan over on Twitter!> 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright! Back on track! 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2021/12/08/future-derailed-page-11/

It had been nine months since Jessie had admitted she was trans. Since then she had accepted herself and started her path to a happier life.

"That's going to look amazing on you!"

"But what if someone says something about me trying on a dress?"

"First, no one is going to, but if they do I've got you. Don't let anyone else hold you back." Namine's big smile was enough to help Jessie with her nerves, at least enough to head into the changing room with the first of many dresses. 

The bunny had started therapy the next week.

"I see you've already changed your name to Jessie? Was that related, or just wanted a change?" The little otter had asked. 

"Well, a little of both? My old name was my dad's, so I wanted away from that, but also… Jessie just always felt more me?"

"I can understand that. If you decide you want to change again, that's also okay. So tell me more about you."

Six months ago she started hormones. Her therapist was actually not rude about her going another route to get it, so that was a plus.

"Honestly, I'm not supposed to say this, but that is probably the easiest way to go about things. I have to wait to recommend you start hormones, but if you're ready I'm not going to get in the way."

Jessie gave them the biggest smile. If she didn't think it would have been inappropriate, she would've hugged the otter.

She was noticing the changes little by little and was thrilled. It had been years since the little rabbit had felt happy about herself, but here she was. 

"I haven't been this happy since I was a kid!" She was practically hopping around the kitchen. 

"Oh, I can tell. You've been practically glowing the last few months. It's been lovely to see." Namine gave the bunny a hug from behind as she cooked breakfast. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Namine had been wonderful the whole way. Despite the way they had come into each other's lives, Jessie couldn't see herself where she was without the wolf. So lying in bed, she smiled as she thought about her. Mommy... 

She took a deep breath and pulled herself out of bed and down the hall. Jessie knocked on the door, shifting from foot to foot. Namine opened the door to find Jessie there peeking at her from behind the big plushie she had taken to her room months before. 

"Yes sweetie? It's one o'clock… is everything okay?" She asked, trying not to sound worried. Jessie tried to answer but couldn't find her words. Instead she nodded shyly and bounced there in the hall. If she couldn't spit out what she wanted to ask then this was going to be much harder than she had anticipated and that was saying something. 

Finally she managed to squeak out "Follow…" before scurrying down the hall. She stopped every few feet to make sure the wolf was behind her before finally stopping outside the nursery and bouncing excitedly. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

And I've finished a story, well at least for now. I know I could do more with this in the future. 

https://toofplaypen.wordpress.com/2022/01/05/future-derailed-page-12/

As soon as the door was opened for her, Jessie hopped excitedly over to the changing table and waited. Namine chuckled as she went over and helped the little rabbit get undressed, she smiled at the little budding chest. "Is baby girl excited to play?" She asked and the bunny nodded happily. She hopped in place until the wolf lifted her up and onto the table. 

Namine popped an orange pacifier with a little green ring in Jessie's mouth. "Carrot binky for my binky girl." She cooed, getting three bunnyhops ready as Jessie nuked away gleefully and played with her bear. Getting her diapered was much easier when her baby was not only compliant, but eager. Three thick diapers were very much overkill, but it was just too cute to pass up. 

Helping the bunny down, she asked. "Would you like to pick something to wear? Maybe jammies? It is rather late after all." Jessie bobbed her head back and forth making her ears flopped in a cutesy way as she did, then she scrambled to the closet and started going through everything. Finally she turned back holding a sleeper with dinosaurs all over it. 

"Okay sweetheart, dinorawrs it is." Namine smiled and helped Jessie get dressed, zipping up the back. She didn't do up the lock, there was no need, this baby wasn't going to be trying to take her jammies off. "Now, it's way past your bedtime. Do you want to go to your bed or…?" Before the wolf could finish the bunny had bounced to the crib and was waiting. She laughed as she put down the rails and lifted the rabbit up. She heard her text tone go off as she got Jessie situated and tucked in. She kissed her on the forehead and put the rails up. "Good night baby girl."

Back in her room, Namine picked up her phone and checked her messages. 

"Hey you fucking bitch! You haven't answered me back in months! I'm coming to get Jessie and I'll kick your ass if I have too! It shouldn't take this long to train that little wimp."

The wolf groaned, but thought about it. 'Bitch'.

"You know what, you're right. I've been slacking on my duties. I keep them in the garage in a cage. The door is unlocked. I'm actually out tonight, but you can take your property if you want."

With that, Namine started to get changed. It was going to be a long night. She went to the garage to wait. Not an hour later the door opened and Patricia strode in, obviously drunk. The wolf watched her from the side room as she stumbled around the dungeon. As the anteater looked for the rabbit, the wolf silently made her way up behind her and slid the needle into her neck. 

"I'll teach you all about being a bitch." Was the last thing Jessie's ex heard as everything went dark. 

~~~~~~~~~

A month later, Jessie is kneeling on the floor in her bright yellow dress, matching diaper cover, white ruffled socks and black Maryjanes. Her hair, still a bright pink, has grown enough to be put in cute little pigtails that bounce as she merrily pushes her toy train around the track. 

"Jessie? Mommy has a gift for you!" Namine announced cheerfully from the doorway. Jessie looked up with her carrot pacifier bobbing between her lips to see what her surprise was. "In you go pup." The wolf command and Jessie heard a click. The bunny was surprised when someone entered the room on their knees and elbows. The right spandex and leather of her bitch suit kept her on the floor like a waddling little puppy. Under the hood, Jessie saw familiar eyes and looked up to Namine.

"Mommy?" She questioned curiously. 

"Yes baby girl, this is Patty-Pup. She's all yours if you'd like." Namine smiled softly.

Jessie smiled widely and leaned in to hug her puppy. "This is exactly where you belong. Glad you were such an awful bitch, it helped me find myself, but I'll teach you to be a sweet little puppy." Patricia let out a whine. She had never heard Jessie sound so confident and happy. She wanted to run, but she was a good pup now.