LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Amaila's College Reform (with Ami72)

I am a 35 year old Anastasia Montogonery. I am a principal of college. I am a tall and blushing brunette with a strict character.

I carefully monitor the discipline and all the innovations. I decided to try a new reform. Childhood treatment.

I have in mind one student from 3 course, who has long been in my mind.

She does not study well and skips classes regularly. And this is 18-year-old Amelia.

This time I caught her in the act. She flew to college with a bag and her long pigtails scattered on the run and she literally crashed into me.

"You are late miss Amy, again." I looked at my watch - "The second lesson is already ending. I'm afraid that you are punished. I am waiting for you in 15 minutes in my office."

I was wearing all black with a dark skirt and a leather jacket. I have brown eyes and long dark brown hair “Whatever.“ I say as with a frown. I go put my stuff up slowly. “Who does she think she is!” I complain to myself as I go to her office slowly. I arrive there around 10 minutes late.

I sat in my chair and waited for Amelia to enter my office. and turned to her on the armchair.

"Amy. I didn’t invite you for a reason. I looked at your journal this month. You missed several important classes, including two math tests. And you are the worst student in the class. You are ruining our college’s reputation and I won’t be allowed to can."

I got up from the chair and walked to Usagi in the tight.

“In general, I am introducing a new reform to the school for bad students and I decided to try it on you. I realized that you are not fit to be a student at our college. Instead, now I will treat you like a little one-year-old infant and I’m not joking. "

I went to the beautiful pink door that was in my office and opened it inside was a fully equipped nursery for babygirl.d6c177eb73894de6dfffa9bf9f689b72.jpg.27080a1357446fd9881c2d7a9da1a170.jpg

I'm grab her by nand and look directly into Amalia's watery eyes and declare without pity.

"No Amy, my decision is not spontaneous .. I've been watching you for a long time. For the whole month and during that time you received only 4 marks "A" for drawing and physical education. This is not enough and my decision is final."

I get from closet, cute onesie TEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg. "This is your new college uniform. Will you undress from this old college uniform, or do I need to use force?"

“Well, you left me no choice ...” I sighed.

I sat in the nearest chair and jerked Amy by the arm and laid her on my laps with ass in air..

I lifted Amy's grey skirt and started spanked her bottom hard, with hand.

After only 10 spanks, its bottom turned bright pink. She sobbed and cried while lying on my lap, but I did not stop the punishment.

Slamming it another 10 times I stop.

"Now I'm waiting for you to be a good baby and undress your clothes, and lay down on the changing table or the next punishment will be worse.." I hissed threateningly.

"This is a new reform. To learn how to correctly evaluate and count time.   I’m not joking. This is your new baby uniform and not only that. " I'm say with angry

"I will put you in diapers and you will wear the clothes that I give you. And now for the last time I’m talking. I’m taking off all clothes. This means ALL including underwear and sit down on the table." - I speak sternly and coldly and meaningfully clap my hand on the surface of the changing table covered with a cute baby pink oilcloth.

I sit down and blush hard. ‘This is humiliating!’ I thought as I sat down and continue to blush hoping this was just all some kind of weird dream I was having and I would wake up sooner or later.

I watched Amy blush, while taking off her clothes. She hesitated a little while, taking off her panties and finally lay down on the changing table.

I took a small bag from the shelf and collected all of Amy's clothes from the floor, including her socks and shoes. I carefully check Amy's naked body and take out the piercings from her belly, earrings, rings from her fingers and a chain from her neck and it all goes to the trash too.
Then I'm tied a knot on top bag's and threw a bag of clothes, into the trash bin.

"You could swallow it and choke, but now, say goodbye to this adult clothes, babygirly. Now you will have a new baby's wardrobe." I said with a smile.

I went to Amy lying on the changing table.

"Now it's time to dress my babygirly," - I cooed, in the sweet voice, that speak with the little infants and gently tickled her chin.

"Ohh you cry? I'm know why. You need your friend's? It's here" - and I'm put a pink pacifierpurp-paci-960x765.thumb.jpg.a4ec6ed20c75d5bd8a3c8e58792bd821.jpg in her mouth.

I took from the top shelves real Pampers diapers but custom-madePampers-Active-Baby-Dry-5-9-3-208.thumb.jpg.7ddfea45848e944b691f2511ac3f7494.jpg, oversized, wet baby wipes 717448ae5bd451c2fd266fbc0af29cea-800x800.thumb.jpeg.f17905b955539ca21231e95a0c7d9c8f.jpegand baby powder.

"Baby ready for her first diaper?" I purred