LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbor's Boy (Private with jmg1217)

ChampTehOtter

Kyle considered “I don’t know, you would have to be a very good little listener and do exactly as you are told” he paused and the new rule is you are never to begin the kitchen by yourself does that make sense baby, can you repeat the rule about babies and the kitchen please” 

Finn recited in one long breath as if reading from a script: “Babies don’t wear pants and they’re not allowed in the kitchen by themself, and I’m the baby.”

He nodded with a sense of finality.

”so now I get to make ants on a log right?”

Without even listening for an answer the excited boy was running for the kitchen.

"Oh yeah! It's hanging right up there next to the big apron!"

He pointed to an apron hanging that said 'little chef' on the front. 

"It's...kinda kiddish..." Finn said, looking down and suddenly becoming very interested in playing with his hands. "I don't let very many people see me in stuff like that because I don't like to get made fun of..." 

Kyle pulled the little boy in “why would anyone make fun of you sweetheart that’s perfect for a little baby just like you after all you are the baby aren’t you?” He looked at the boy seriously 

he got the apron and dropped it over the boys head “sweetheart what do you call your parents”

Kyle chuckled “I can do this part baby... you just use the peeler to get the yucky celery strings off soo you don’t have to eat them. It makes celery much less annoying to eat. He shaved the first piece of celery “just like this” he held up the devained celery “can you do this sweetheart or should I” 

“Umm... sir, or...Mr. Kyle.” He said. “Is that right?” Whether out of hunger or the uncomfortable topic of conversation, he was beginning to fidget more now, adjusting the front of his diaper  unconsciously.

Kyle smiled “well sir is okay like when you are showing me your good boy manners or answering a question but what do you think you could call me all the time. I don’t like mr. Kyle. I mean we ate practically family now aren’t we baby. What do little boys call the grownups who take care of them “