LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbor's Boy (Private with jmg1217)

ChampTehOtter

"Remember to bring in the mail, Finny! And clean up after yourself, we don't want to come home to a mess!"

"Yes Dad!" he said, hoping his parents would hurry up and leave already. "And don't call me Finny! It's Finn! Finny's a baby name!"

"Oh hush, Finny. We'll call you what we want," said his mom, checking her lipstick in the mirror by the front door. They actually dressed up for a plane flight. They were old fashioned like that. "Oh, honey I told the neighbor to check in on you a few times a day to make sure you were doing okay. He's got the house key, just so you know." 

"Mommm! I don't need the neighbor to check in on me. I'm 20. I just finished college. Remember?" 

"Calm down, sweetie. Come and give your momma a kiss on the cheek before we go." 

He sighed in frustration, but went and did as his mother asked. He was especially sensitive about how people treated him because of his small frame. He really was easy to mistake for a kindergartner - or even younger. 

"Mom! What are you doing?!" 

"I'm just checking to make sure you're still dry. I'm glad you're wearing your pullups like we asked."

"They're not pullups MOM! They're pull up briefs."

"Finny, stop fidgeting with your pullups and apologize to your mother before we're late. Or am I going to have to give you a spanking?"

"No, sir." Finny replied, meekly. As soon as his parents were out the door he pulled off the stupid undergarment and threw it in the trash. He wiped away his tears of frustration as he did so. It wasn't fair that he had to wear them because of a few stupid daytime accidents. He decided to go watch some tv and get his mind off things. Something violent would do. 

Kyle smiled as he watched his neighbors drive away.this was the moment he had been waiting for. This neighbors were going away for  to over 2 months and leaving their little boy all alone. Well... That wasn't exactly true, Kyle would be taking care of him even if he didn't know it yet. 

Kyle watched the mother and father walk out of the house and get into a cab. He saw Finn practically slam the door shut behind them. Even though he knew it was true Kyke just could believe that tiny little Finn was actually 20 and 5 years older than he was. It didn't help that Finn was tiny a d Kykr was well over 6 feet tall. It didn't really matter, finn was clearly just a little boy who needed someone to love him and take care of him any Kyle was happy to play the part. 

Grabbing the house key kykevleft his own house and entered the house next door with out knocking.

He entered the living room he looked from the tiny figure on the side to the tv ”and just what us going one here”

Finn sat up, surprised to find a man suddenly standing before him in his own house. Then he remembered what his parents had said. 

"Hold on a sec- Kyle? Is that you? When did you grow so big?" Last time he saw Kyle he had been a gawky 11 year old kid. Even then he was big for his age, but the person standing in front of him could easily pass for someone in his twenties. 

"Hey, listen, Kyle. It's nice that you came to visit, but you don't have to bother. I'm a full grown adult and I don't need a sitter or check-er or whatever this is supposed to be."  

He turned his attention back to the TV and pumped his fist as a sword flashed and a head flew across the screen. 

Kyle smirk “hmmm we will see about that” he stride forward and yanked the remote from the tiny mans hand “that doesn’t look very appropriate to me” he clicked the television off “now then, I think we need to have a little talk about this summer”

Finn sat up. "Ex-cuse me! Just what do you think you're doing! I was watching that!"

He jumped to his feet and put his hands on his hips, but that was a mistake because he instantly saw how high Kyle towered above him. He didn't even come up to the man's bellybutton. No. that wasn't right. He was just a boy. Finn was the man! He tried to say something more to let Kyle know who was in charge, but the words caught in his throat. 

"Fine, you know what, let's. Clearly somebody needs a reality check." 

Finn pulled out his phone and dialed his father. He shook his head as the phone rang.

"You know Kyle, I am 20 years old. Don't forget that. I should probably be looking after you, I have no idea where your parents are right now."

HIs father picked up.

"What is it, Finn? We just left, you can't have gotten into too  much trouble. Did you have an accident again? Do you need help? I can call Kyle if you need help."

"Ugh, no, Dad," Said Finn, turning away from Kyle and speaking in a harsh whisper. "I don't need pull ups, and I don't need help. I'm calling because..."

"You didn't take them off again, did you? Tell me the truth, Kiddo."

Finn's face went bright red and he was glad he wasn't facing his young neighbor at that moment. 

"Dad! stop it! You're missing the point. Listen. Kyle 's over here. Now. He seems to think he can tell me what to watch on TV and he's not listening. I need you to straighten him out. Tell him I'm a full grown man and I don't need a teenager to look after me. Yeah, I'll give him the phone. Here, Kyle. My father wants to talk to you."

• Like 1

Taking the phone Kyle gave Finn a small wink “hi sir, yes Ted, everything is just fine here, no no he’s being a very good boy, just ummm a little cranky but as you know I’ve had lots of experience with little boys soo we will be just fine... you guys just have a great trip and I’ll take care of things here” he hung up the phone pocketing Finns phone without our a second thought “ready to have that talk now little guy”

Finn just frowned and crossed his arms. He didn’t want to prolong this interruption any longer than he had to, so he decided to humor Kyle.

”Tch. Fine. Let’s talk. What do you want and what is it gonna cost me to get you to leave me alone this summer?”

Finn looked at him warily, but after a few seconds he just made a little grunt and came to sit on the couch. He looked up at the bigger guy expectantly, trying not to show he was intimidated by his neighbor's large size. 

Kyle gave an indulgent smile ”there's a good boy, now then I really just want to make sure that we are on the same page, I'm not here to make your life miserable or anything, if anything I'm here to make things easier for you. I'll take care of things around here. Your only job is to be a good boy and do as you're  told”

Finn was a little annoyed at the tone this teenager was taking with him but he'd learned from arguing with his Dad that he had to pick his battles. He thought for a second, then looked up at the larger teen. 

"Um... okay? But... what do you mean by 'take care of things'? You mean like... feed the fish and keep the house clean? My mom said you'd just be coming by to check in on me from time to time, but... well, I thought I'd have the place to myself mostly." 

Kyle was beginning to sound a lot like his parents. Finn knew he had to stop this now, or he'd be stuck being treated like a little kid instead of enjoying the freedoms he was so looking forward to for once.

"Oh hell no. I know you're excited about having more adult responsibilities, young man, but your little power trip ends now. You do not talk to grownups that way. Now are you going to apologize or am I going to have to give you a spanking?" 

He felt proud of his approximation of his father's speech, and hoped he was as convincing. He could only hope that his parents hadn't told the neighbor any of the rules they had for him. 

Kyle didn’t just laugh he howled “you could try little one but I don’t think it would work out in your favor”

Kyle grabbed Finns arm and in one swift motion pulled the smaller man across his lap delivering a stinging swat “care to rethink this situation sweetheart”

(sorry, it seems my reply didn't go through this morning)

"Ow! F**!" Finn yelled.

He suddenly wished he hadn't taken off that pullup. That hurt! He locked eyes with Kyle and was about to yell another obscenity when he stopped and turned bright red. He felt it -  a wet spot on his crotch - not too much but definitely there. Was it the surprise? The sudden pain? He lay there frozen, mouth open, not knowing what to say or do.

Kyle raises an eye brow “are we really doing this sweetheart, because I said so and because you don’t want a sore bum bum but mostly because of the wet spot on your pants” he reaches down and pulls off Finns small shoes “from now on no shoes or socks in the house,” he pulls off the boys socks “little boys can’t be trusted to keep things clean and we will get you some fun summer shoes to wear” he drops the boys balled up socks “now can you undress yourself or do you need grownup help sweetheart”