LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbor's Boy (Private with jmg1217)

ChampTehOtter

Finn felt defeated. He'd wet himself in front of his neighbor and what's worse, he'd proven his parents right. He felt like such a kid, unable to stop this man from taking away his phone and spanking his behind red. He sniffled, tears beginning to well up in his eyes, but he complied and raised his arms. What choice did he have? 

Kyle gave the little boy a general smile as he pulled his shirt off. He gazed upon the boys belly. He stroked Finns soft tummy “ your so soft and smooth baby” he reached out and unbuttoned the boys pants “step out for me sweetheart”

Finn thought he would die of embarrassment as he stepped out of the pants. Being touched like this was doing things that made him blush even harder and he was quick to cover himself up as he did so, since he was sans-underwear. The fact that he was completely smooth and had never grown any pubic hair only further emphasized his feeling of vulnerability and littleness under the gaze of this much larger male. He was now completely naked 

“B-but diapers are for bedtime, I’m supposed to get pull-ups during the day!” He whined. He knew his parents had told Kyle everything now. He understood now that he was really at Kyle’s mercy. “I-I’ll be good I promise! Just let me keep my big boy pants!” 

Finny was so relieved he forgot he was naked and bounded off to grab a fresh pull-up, returning proudly with the garment held in front of his chest.

”got it!” He said beaming and showing Kyle what big boy undies he had. 

• Like 1

Finn was happy to be acknowledged as a big boy, which his parents would never do. He was also happy to get something to wear so he wasn’t naked, but he still wasn’t happy about them being called diapers. 

“Okay but they’re not diapers they’re called pull up briefs and I wanna have that big boy talk after cuz I’m still an adult. And if you agree to all that I’ll step into them but just so you know I can put on my own diapers- I- I mean briefs.” 

Finn snatcher it and grumbled at the use of the word diaper but let it slide. He stepped into the diaper one leg at a time. He  bent down and pulled it up in one dramatic movement then crossed cis arms and looked confidently at Kyle.

”There, see? That proves it! Now we can talk, man to man.”

“Uh...uh...” Finn scrunched his eyes and thought hard. “No shoes and socks in the house? Gotta wear my diaper- I mean pull-ups....And... no inappropriate shows..” 

He looked down as he said this last rule with particular sadness. His parents never let him watch anything with a higher rating than tv y-7, maybe pg if they were in the room. 

Kyle smiled and rubbed the little boys bare back “such a smart boy, I didn’t even have to tell you that one did I sweetheart another rule is that I don’t want you to wear any pants at home I want to see that your always wearing your diaper like a good boy plus I need to see when your wet”

“No shoes, sock or pants...” Finn blushed and looked down, seeing himself in nothing but a toy story overnite pull-up sitting next to the bigger boy. He gulped.

”W-well I guess since you already know everything there’s no point in hiding it. B-but I won’t have another accident. I promise you that. Now can we have that big boy talk?”

Kyle just winked “we’ll just see how it goes sweetheart and we are having our big boy talk all about the rules and expectations” he rubbed Finns back “now let’s see what else I expect you do do as your told like a good boy and not give me a hard time. I’ll be supervising bathroom and potty breaks just in case”

“W-wait, no, I’m the big boy! We’re supposed to talk about how I expect to be treated when you’re here! Im the biggest so you need to respect me and be more polite. I’m only okay with the rules cuz those are mostly what my parents rules are and I don’t wanna get tattled on but you should still remember who’s biggest!”

Finn began to get down from the couch

Kyle shook his head ”you are not the biggest anything, you Are just a teeny tiny little boy and the soon you get that through your adorable little head the better, now I can spank your tushybagsin if that what you need or you can just admit that you're the baby and I'm the grown up”

“Never!!” He yelled, running into his room and slamming the door behind him and locked it. He looked around desperately and realized his only escape was the window onto the garage roof. He ran toward it and opened it.

Luckily the lock was cheep 2 pushes and Kyle was through the door. He reached Finn before he was out the window he lifted the little boy and carried him back to the bed ”that so it will be coming off” he sat and laid finn across his lap he pulled the boys diaper down and gave him 3 sharp swats ”do I have Your attention yet baby ”