LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Neighbor's Boy (Private with jmg1217)

ChampTehOtter

"Yeah... I... I did..." said Finny quietly as he looked down at himself in embarrassment. What little control he had seemed to be gone now completely. He felt like a total and complete baby. And what's more, it looked like he would never be able or allowed to grow up. He looked up at Kyle, slightly fearful to ask the question he wanted to ask, but he asked it anyway.

"Daddy... does that mean... you're gonna keep me?"

He hid his face in his hands as he said this. Despite the shock of being babied by his younger neighbor, he actually found himself developing a crush. Part of him liked the attention and baby treatment, and his tiny little pee-pee seemed to agree. 

• 3 weeks later...

Kyle stroked the tiny boys cheek “of course daddy’s going to keep his little boy.  Ow that you’re mine I’ll never let you go. You can relax. And be a little baby forever. You will spend the rest of your life doing as. You are told and making peepee in diapers or your little potty if you’re lucky. We will have so so much fun together baby boy”

Finny got butterflies in his stomach as he heard this. And surprising as it was, he realized this was exactly what he wanted to hear.

He beckoned Daddy close and whispered to him two words before breaking off into a deep blush and covering his face. 

"Thank you."