LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Tot (Private with lilboychamp)

jmg1217

"Oh my!" Said Ms. Frazzle.  Green footprints on the floor! I think there's a leprechaun in here, but where could they have come from?" 

The students began looking around for the culprit and quickly realized it was Jamie.

"Oh my! Well, we'd best get him clean!! Do we have any volunteers?"

A bunch of hands shot up and soon several students were bringing wet paper towels for Jamie's hands and feet. 

Jamie looked on helplessly “no please I don’t really want to be umm touched” no one seemed to be listening “I can to it myself please I’m a big or ummm Dash can clean me please but he started giggling as the other students were cleaning him “hehehehe tickled ahhh feels good” his eyes closed again and inspire of himself he dribbled just a bit in his pull up as he once again relaxed as his feet were rubbed

"Okay, Okay, he's clean enough," said Ms. Frazzle. "I guess that ends that little mystery! Now you know what's next, don't you?"

"Naptime!" a student called out.

"That's right! Let's all roll out the mats and lay down for a nap. Hop to it, bunnies!"

Everyone began running and giggling to grab mats from the closed to the side of the room. 

"Come on, Jamie!" said Timmy. "It's nap time! Last one on a mat is a rotten egg!" 

"Well, I think I know how to fix that," said Dash, picking up the boy and rubbing his feet. "Timmy, would you please get a matt for the little guy here too? He's too small to carry one on his own. 

"Sure think, Mr. Daniels!" said Timmy, running off. 

"That's it kiddo, just relax." Dash cradled his brother in one arm and continued to rub his little brother's feet as the mats were set up in the room. 

Jamie whined and struggled then yawned as his eyes started to close “noooo yawn Dash... I’m not even tired yawn” he’s eyes blinked closed  as he gave into his brother “not not too little yawn I’m real big” with that he dropped to sleep 

Dash lowered the boy onto the Matt and took off his dirty shorts and shirt while he slept. He raised his eyebrows when he noticed the wet pull-up and decided to talk to Ms. Frazzle about keeping some on hand in case this issue continued. Jamie would have to put a water droplet on the potty calendar after his nap. 

“I’ll be back,” he told miss Frazzle, “I just need to grab more pull-ups and a change of clothes for the little guy.”

"Don't worry, kiddo," Dash said, rubbing his boy's cheek. I have plenty extras. He went ahead and laid down the boy on a mat by the cubbies and grabbed a pullup, some wipes, and another uniform. "Just lay back and let Daddy Dash take care of everything." 

He lay his brother down in just is pullup onto the matt. The class was having free time now so many students were busy at different activity stations.  A few curious onlookers had cropped up though.

"Are you going to change the baby?" asked one girl.

"That's exactly right! He's too little to know when he needs a change himself, so that's why he needs to be checked every once in a while and this is how we change him!" 

"Shhhhh, sweetie," said Dash, rubbing the boy's feet. "The sooner you lay down and let Daddy take care of you, the sooner this will be over."

One of the students handed him a pacifier that had been in the toy bins.

"I think he needs this more than the dollies do." 

"Thanks, sweetie," said Dash. He stuck the paci in his own mouth to rid it of any foreign germs, then pushed it into Jamie's mouth. 

"There, let me take all the responsibility for this. You don't have to say a thing. Just relax and let it happen."

"Aww! He's so cute!" said one of the students.

"How old is he," asked another.

"Oh, he's only three, but he's smart for his age. Just a little slow in the potty training department. But that's okay. Maybe you can be his big brothers and sisters and look out for him." 

Dash ripped open the diaper and wiped Jamie clean in front. Then he held the smaller boy's ankles together and lifted them up, so he could wipe behind. 

"Uh oh, somebody didn't get a very good wipe last time! I think the grownups better be in charge of that for now."

He balled up the pullup with the wet wipe inside, then took out another one with a firefighter pup on the front. He shimmied it up the boy's legs and then began to to the same with his shorts. 

Dash stared the smaller boy down.

“Little boy you will not take that tone with me. I am sir or Daddy, and you will be polite and address all adults as sir or ma’am. By the way don’t forget that all of your classmates count as adults now too. So how are you going to address me from now on?”

Jamie froze “no! no, Dash I’m not calling you Dad... that your my little brother” he whispered “and I’m not calling a bunch of 5 year olds sir that’s stupid! I cNt walk around calling everyone sir all the time” he whined 

“Really?” He asked, massaging the boy’s feet. “Could’ve fooled me. Well listen little boy. Rules are rules. Until you can stay dry for a week you’re going to stay on the potty chart. And as long as you’re a little boy you must show respect to those bigger than you. You know I love you but I can’t give you special treatment. So are you gonna put a water drop on the potty chart and do what you like, or are you going to sit in the naughty corner or the rest of the day?”