LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Tot (Private with lilboychamp)

jmg1217

Jim looked out the window as the train sped down the track. He couldn’t help but be excited, he was on his way to start his brand new teaching job at a very prestigious boarding school. He sighed, He couldn’t help but feel very lucky to have been chosen for this position and he knew that at least part of the reason he got the job was that there had been no in person interview. If there had been Jim suspected that his size and appearance would have stopped him from getting hired. It wasn’t that Jim was disfigured or anything. He was just very small and young looking.  Although he didn’t admit it to anyone the reality was that Jim was under 5 feet tall and could easily pass for a 7-9 year old. He was constantly call things like cute and adorable. This had caused Jim so much embarrassment over the years but  he hoped that was all behind him.

Jim glanced at the large boy sitting next to him. He gave his brother a small sad smile. Despite his excitement about his new Job Jim was extremely devastated about the recent passing of his parents. Not only did this alter his life forever but it also made him the guardian of his 14 year old brother. 

A small shiver ran through his whole body as Jim looked at his brother. Although he was 8 almost 9 years younger Dash was much taller than Jim. His voice was deeper and unlike Jim he seemed to have no trouble growing body hair, all of this embarrassed Jim to no end. He only hoped that as they figured this situation out,  his brother would come to respect him as the father figure he now was. 

The train came to a stop . ”Ready to go Bud, someone should be meeting us here from the school” he stood and struggled with his large bag

Dash easily lifted the bag with one hand.

"I got this, shorty," he said smiling as he said the affectionate nickname he always had for his older brother. He paused as they prepared to step onto the platform.

"Hey. Don't worry. You're gonna do fine on your first day. And if any of the other students bother you you know your brother will take care of them." 

Jim groaned but allowed his brother to take the bag ”dont call me that, I'm the teacher are! You need to respect me please”

When they left the train there was a huge crowd. Jim found himself holding onto his brothers shirt and practically jogging to keep up with him. In the lobby of the station there was a man holding a sign with their last name on it. Jim took z deep breath and was about to step forward but Instead he heard the man talk to his brother ”excuse me sir are you Mr. Daniels”

Dash was so excited that his brother's protests flew right over his head. He hurried forward but looked down when he felt a tug on his shirt and saw his brother was struggling to keep up. Gosh the little guy was cute. Dash instinctively grabbed his brother's hand and pressed forward. When he saw a young pimply faced man holding a sign, he made a beeline.

"Yes, that's me," Dash replied, not even thinking twice about the fact that he was the only one being addressed.

The man looked relieved. 

"Oh, good. I'm the new assistant and I haven't done this before. It's my first day too," he said with a nervous laugh. He scratched the back of his head.

"Oh, and my brother is here with us too," Dash added, noticing that Jim was trying to remove his little hand from his grip. 

"Oh yeah. That's right, I heard you're brother is going to be a student here as well. Uhh.. we usually make students take the shuttle..."

Dash caught the mistake and was about to correct him, but then stopped. A smile crossed his face as an idea came into his mind.

"Shhh, quiet, sweetie. The grownups are talking," he said, as Jim attempted to speak up.

Jim looked horror struck “no ummm I can’t... I mean I mean I’m no... our parents just died” he pointed to his brother.  He knew it sounded like he was begging to stay with the grownups rather then trying to tell the truth but he He couldn’t figure out how to get the words out in a way that made sense so he just stared at his brother waiting for him to correct this mistake.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for your loss," said the young assistant, whose name he had given as Elmer. 

"It's... it's okay," said Dash, placing his large warm hand on Jim's back and pulling him close against his hip. "I'm just glad we have each other. Don't you think you could make an exception for the little guy? He's been through enough and I don't want him to get lost on the way to school."

"O-of course," said Elmer, looking sympathetic. Follow me to the car, I'll get you guys situated." 

"Sorry he's so cranky. He hasn't had his afternoon nap."

"What grade is he in anyway? 2nd?" 

"Yeah, that's right. He's in 2nd grade. Although I'm not sure he's really for it yet." 

"Well, that's okay. We have K-12 here, and students get to proceed at their own pace. I'm sure we can find the right class for him."

"That's good to hear," Dash said, looking back to his brother in the back seat with a warning look.

Jim stared at his brother in wide eyed horror this was ridiculous and unfair and he wouldn’t let it stand. He was also well aware that any protesting he might do at the moment would make him seem like a whining child. 

he smiled. His wallet was in his bag. Once he got his bag from Dash he could prove who he was. At least the school had his name on file. 

he sat back happy with this plan and knowing that he would soon be back in control. He yawned twice and promptly fell to sleep.

"Aww, the cutie's asleep," said Dash. "He needs it. So tell me a little more about the school Melvin, and what I'm going to be doing there."

"Well, McKitredge is a K-12 boarding school, which is unusual since most boarders start at an older age. But this school is only 20 years old so we're seen as kind of radical in the conservative boarding school world." He gave a nasally snorty laugh. "Yeah, I know. There's a boarding school world. As for what you'll be doing, it's just my first day so I only know what my boss told me this morning. He said you were very eager to start and you said you could teach at whatever level was needed most so... we'll see where you're most needed. Uh, just so you know I get the feeling that means you'll be teaching one of the lower level classes." 

That suited Dash just fine. He knew he'd have to keep an eye on his 'little' brother. Then he realized something. 

"Oh no. I forgot to load his bag into the trunk!" 

"Want me to turn around?"

"No, no. We can call the station and see if someone picked it up. There wasn't much important in there, just some clothes and his nighttime garments. You know for bedwetting." 

"Okay, I'll put in the call myself. Don't you worry. You can depend on ol' melvin. And since we have younger kids I know the school has a store of extra clothes and, uh, protective underwear if he needs it."

"That's a relief, Melvin. You're really good at what you do - even if it is your first day!" 

"Thanks, buddy!" Melvin said, smiling and looking a little more confident. The rest of the drive there passed with the two of them having a nice conversation about the other aspects of their lives and work. 

Dash got out and opened the back door to unbuckle his little brother and help him out of the car. He knew Jim wouldn’t like what he had to say. He got down and put his hand on the boy’s shoulder.

”About that...we sorta forgot it at the station. I know, I know. It’s very important, but don’t worry. Melvin said he’d personally take care of it so we can focus on getting settled. I’m sure it’s already waiting at lost and found.”

Jim gulped ”but but I need that bag! It has all of my stuff, my wallet and everything and all of the stuff about the position and I need my id so I can prove who I am” he looked worried ”this isn't good” he looked around ”by the way, I don't appreciate your little joke but you need to stop” 

“I need you to calm down sweet pea. We’ll get your bag, Melvin said he would take care of it and I trust that he will. Now l think someone’s cranky and needs a nap. Let’s see what we can do about that.”

”Is everything ok?” Asked Melvin

”Yeah hes just upset about his bag and I think he needs his nap.”

”oh uh... I’m pretty sure only the kindergarten and preschool classes have nap time.”

”Perfect, then I think we’ll have to put him in there for now just til we figure out where he belongs.”

Melvin led the way into the school while Dash grabbed his bag in one hand and took Jim’s with the other 

"Oh boy, we've got a tantrum. on our hands," said Melvin. 

"If you're working at this school, It's not gonna be your last!" came a woman's voice. 

The woman, who stood at least 6 feet tall, was made even taller looking by her red leather pumps, and her flaming orange hair, which curled in ringlets tied into a disorderly bun above her head. 

"Oh, my. Three new ones! Whichever of you was making all that racket, should know the headmistress will be passing by any moment." She looked each of them in the eye with her hands on her hips. "You don't want to make a bad impression on your first day! Trust me! It could color the rest of your stay here. How do you think I ended up with orange hair?" She gave a sort of eccentric laugh behind her hand. "But seriously, knock it off. Oh, I'm miss Frazzle, by the way. I teach the young ones. Nice to meet you all." 

Ms. Frazzle got onto one knee and put her hand on Jim's shoulder. 

"First day Jitters, huh? Don't worry about it kid, you'll get adjusted in no time. Maybe you'll be in my class, hmm, and you can tell me all about it?"

She looked up to the two taller gentlemen and whispered to Jim behind her hand.

"Just between you and me, I don't belong here either! I'm supposed be be in an institution! I keep telling them but nobody ever believes me!" She laughed her eccentric laugh and then said in a louder voice, "it's all because the last assistant was such a mess!" 

"Well, I can agree with that!" Murmured Melvin to Dash. "I haven't been able to find any of the paperwork on the new students. Speaking of which, would you be able to refill out your younger brother's information, Mr. Daniels?" 

"Sure! I can do that! And please, call me Dash."

Jim has a thought he walk up to his brother smirking and in a quiet voice said “I forgot I have a meeting with Mr. Paulson the business manager right now to sign the contract and everything so I guess I really need to go to that” he looked up like he had finally checkmated his brother 

(I can play Mr. Paulson)

"Oh that's right, I do!" said Dash. Then a look of concern crossed his face. "Oh dear. What am I going to do with you, though little one? I don't want to be late for my meeting, and we still haven't placed you." 

"I can take him!" said Ms. Frazzle, reaching out to take Jim's hand.

"Oh that would be a great help! Oh, just so you know, he needs pull-ups for naptime." 

"Oh doesn't he look smart all dressed up in his little outfit? What's his name? Or should I just call him 'little professor'?" asked Ms. Frazzle, hitting ironically close to the truth.

"Oh, that's right, I have to resubmit his forms. Hi name is.. Jamie. Jamie Daniels." 

Dash got down on one knee and said to Jamie, "Now you be a good boy, Jamie, and behave for Ms. Frazzle. You wouldn't want to leave a bad impression on your first day. I know you want to talk more, but now is not the time. I'll come to check on you after, and we can have a little talk."

Melvin excused himself. "I'm sorry, I've gotta go. I have to make sense of the last assistant's filing system. It looks like they took up origami at some point and half of the student records are folded into woodland creatures." He quickly rushed off. 

Jim gulped ”no wait, please come back. He had tears in his eyes. He looked up at the eccentric teacher ”ummm I really like to be called Jim, not Jamie, that's what I was called when I was little”

Mr Paulson looked at his clock waiting for his new teacher to arrive. He looked up smiling as the knock at his door ”come in come in ”

"No time to waste, Jamie! We have to get out of here before the headmistress sees us out of class! You won't tell, will you? And I won't tell your little secret either! Let's hurry along now!" The teacher ran down the hall in long strides, with Jamie in tow. 

She stopped by a bright yellow door with crayon drawings pasted all over the front. 

"Here we are! My classroom. Oh I hope our little explorers are behaving. I told them to watch each other while I was away," she said, tapping her head as if it was the cleverest thing. She opened the door and waited for Jamie to enter.

---------

Dash came into the office full of confidence and excited about his new position. He introduced himself to the man in the chair and stuck out his hand. 

"Hello, Mr. Paulson, it's a pleasure. Sorry I'm a bit late, my little brother needed a little extra help finding his way to class."

Mr. Paulson stood with a smile “it’s no trouble at all we are a family here, nowPlease come and sit. I have your contract here to be signed and we must talk about your placement and living quarters and then there is the matter  of uniforms for your brother, how old did you say he was again”

"Thank you, that makes me feel a lot better," said Dash, taking a seat. "I'm grateful to be a part of that family, since we lost... I- I'm sorry." He took out a tissue and dabbed his eyes. "Um, Jamie and I have been through a lot recently, and I think McKittredge is our chance to turn the next page. My brother is technically 6 but he's got certain special circumstances that might affect his placement. As for me, I'll help wherever you need me."

Mr.Paulson passes the papers over with a pen “I think this will be a great fit, with your recent lose I was thinking  you may want a double room so your brother can stay with you instead of the dorms due to your recent loss does that work for you. You can choose when he engages with the student body and when you keep him close”

he clicks some buttons on his computer we have so many openings but the lower school seems to have the most. Would you feel comfortable being a co teacher in your brothers class. I can understand if that’s uncomfortable.