LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Tot (Private with lilboychamp)

jmg1217

Jamie looked up at the red headed teAcher ”umm thanks Mam, I guess I'm glad to be back, I was real scared earlier sorry I ran away! He scuffed his bare foot on the ground, I promise I wont ran away again but Dash said I'm a not big enough for shoes anymore” he turned pink and his word died off

“Well, at least until we can teach you the difference between a shoe and a ball!” Ms. Frazzle  laughed behind her hand. “Seriously, though. That was dangerous. Don’t throw anything else.”

she gave a brief frown before smiling again.

”Now enjoy your lunch. You have five more minutes and then it’s potty break time and back to the grindstone!”

Jamie nodded glumly. Even if he wanted to get out of this he would have to find a different way. He took a sip of his juice “thanks for helping! Those straws are tricky” he ate his apples and took a bite of his sandwich. He looked at Timmy “how old are you”

"Oh, that's okay if you don't know. Ms. Frazzle says there's nothing wrong with not knowing something cause everybody has something to learn. Let's see. If I'm five then you must be... four! Yeah!"

"Okay everyone," said Ms. Frazzle. "Finish your last bites and line up for potty time!" 

Timmy and the other students all lined up by the door. 

Hopefully Jamie stood and got in line with his classmates thinking he might get to use the big boy bathroom after all. As he walked his bare feet made a plip plop sound on the floor. Very different from the clip clop of his classmates shoes. It made him feel very little 

“Not you, little guy,” said Dash, grabbing the boy by the hand and pulling him out of line. “You have to finish potty training first! Let’s go to the potty chair, buddy.”

A few of the students turned and smiled at this but soon everyone was headed out the door leaving the two brothers behind in the classroom. “Okay,” said Dash,” Pulling down his brother’s shorts and pull-up. “Sit on the potty and do your business. This is your only chance to do it without the rest of the class here.”

Jamie looked down his eyes wet with tears “I can’t just go like that Dash you don’t understand even when I was really little mommy always had to help me cause I was shy I don’t want to be bad but it’s hard for me so you either need to let me use the big boy potty or ummm I guess you could try to help me the way mama used to” he sped through the last part in embarrassment 

Jamie blushed at having to admit this ”she used sing or hummm and rub the pressure points on my feets to help me relax and go but if I wanted to stand like a big boy then umm she had too hmmm aim for me didn't she do those things for you? but we don't have to do any of that... I can just use the regular bathroom I promise I'm a big boy” he looked hopeful

When his pull up was tugged down and he was sat on the little potty Jamie immediately tensed but Dash began to rub be relaxed in spite of himself “Awwww” he sighed “that feels good” he closed his eyes and there was an immediate sound of tinkling” his eyes went wide “I guess it worked just like mommy”

Jamie sighed then his eyes came back into focus he wiggles his little toes  “mommy ... mom used to say that she could get me to do anything that way. It relaxes me so much I can go to sleep it’s like hypnotizing of something. He shrugged and pushed a little more pee in the potty “all done” he stood and he dribbled just a bit

Just as Dash was lifting him off the potty the door opened and the class streamed back inside.

”Hey look!” Said Timmy. “Jamie made it to the potty!”

”Oh how wonderful! Everyone clap for Jamie,” said Ms. Frazzle and the class clapped in congratulations as Jamie stood there with his pants around his ankles.

”Oops,” said Dash. “Let me pull those up for you little guy!”

“Upside daisy,” said Dash, bringing up Jamie’s shorts and pull-ups, then he brought the boy over to the sink turned in the tap, made sure it was the right temperature, and lifted him up onto the step stool so he could reach the sink. 

“Okay put your hands out for soap!”

"I don't know about that sweet pea, but you're doing such a good job setting an example for all your classmates. Big bro is proud of you!" He said, as he helped his little bro rub his hands together under the sink. "All done! Now let's dry off those little hands of yours!" 

He toweled the boys hands dry and kissed him on the side of the head, before sending him back to join the class for arts and crafts hour. 

Jamie looked unsure but stuck his hand in the paint and started to draw. He was always an ok artist. But his nose itched so he got blue on his face and neck then without thinking he started playing with his toes as he painted before long his feet were also covered in paint 

"And what did you make,?" said Ms. Frazzle as she came around to look over at their projects. 

"I painted a still life!" said the girl. 

"Oh, that's very good! That should go up on the wall!" 

The girl beamed proudly.

"I made a picture of me and Jamie playing!" said Timmy. "Wow, it looks just like him! Is that a potty chart in the background?"

"Yeah! He got a gold star. Is he going to get a gold star on the class potty chart too?"

"Oh, I almost forgot we had that. It's been so long since anyone needed it. Sure, why don't you go write his name on the chart and put a star magnet on this afternoon's space?" 

Timmy ran off, smiling at being given such an important duty. 

"And what about you, little one," she said, getting down on one knee beside Jamie. "What did you make?"

He looked down rather embarrassed “it’s ummm a house and a tree... it’s the house where me and Dash used to live with mommy and daddy”

he heard Timmy and stood up leaving green foot prints on the tile with out noticing  “no no I’m a big boy, I... I don’t need a potty chart I’m good at the potty I promise”