LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Tot (Private with lilboychamp)

jmg1217

"Good boy," said Dash. "See, that wasn't so hard now was it?"

He slipped the pull ups onto the compliant boy, then helped him into his polo and shorts - which did nothing to hide his bulky underwear. He stepped back to admire his adorable boy. It the bulge of the pullups weren't obvious enough under the short shorts, the way they stuck up over the back of the waistband, ant the teddy bear applique on the front of the shirt announced to the world that this was a very little boy. His adorable little feet were free of shoes and socks and Dash imagined him running around outside like that having fun with all the other little ones like he was meant to. 

"This will be your outfit every day, little Jamie, and there will be other changes as well. For starters, you will now ask permission whenever you want to go potty. Your potty chair is right over there, and there's one in the classroom. Do you have to go potty now, Jamie? You won't get another chance until we get back to class after lunch."

• Like 1

Jamie looked down at himself and frowned ”I look stupid, why don't need to dress like this... I look like a baby csntbi wear regular coothes. He looked at his brother and my name is Jim not Jamie, that's a baby name. Also we need my shoes, I left em sonewhere” he shrugged ”butbummm we can put my socks back on for now”

Dash picked Jamie up and carried him on his hip toward the hallway.

”Well, Jamie, you lost your shoes so clearly you’re not ready for shoes. I’ll just carry you for now. It’s lunchtime so let’s go eat with your class, and you’d better be on your best behavior!”

“Good boy telling your big bro that you need to go. Remember that from now on you need to tell an adult when you have to go potty.”

Dash set Jamie down in front of the potty chair and pulled down his shorts and pull-up.

”Well, go ahead kiddo. And before you protest - it’s either here or in the classroom so choose wisely.”

Jamie Trembled then went ridged “I don’t need this dumb potty! I’m a grownup I can piss in the toilet” he tried to get up “why are you even doing this it’s stupid, do all the kids in the class use this stupid thing”

“Until they can prove they are potty trained. Don’t think you’re going to get special treatment because you’re my little brother! Now you have thirty seconds left to do your business and then we go to lunch. So go now or forever hold your pees.” 

Dash smirked at his own dad joke before beginning the count down aloud.

Jamie froze “wait...stop I can’t just ummmm go like that! it’s hard for me to go with someone here could I maybe have some privacy or I could just go in the regular bathroom and potty there... I promise I’ll be real quick”

"5...4...3...2...1! It's okay little Jamie. You'll get another chance after lunch. Now let's go! The little ones have their lunch in the classroom, so let's go see 'em! I'm sure they're all excited to welcome their new friend back!" 

Dash pulled the boy's pullup and shorts back up and carried him out into the hall to the classroom. 

Jamie tried to push his way out of his brothers hole but it was no use he was too big and strong “Dash please put me down and and stop calling me Jamie, my name is Jim. Why did you change my name! And don’t call me little it’s mean” he huffed he had a sudden thought “what did you mean that I had to listen to everyone in the class I’m a big grown up remember”

Dadh shook his head.

“No more of this big boy talk, kiddo. I’ve had enough of your fibs. Everyone but you seems to think you’re a little boy, and I hope for your bottom’s sake you learn to relax and accept it.”

He paused in front of the classroom door.

”You will be on your best behavior the rest of the day and listen to adults - and for now that includes anyone past potty training. If you avoid corner time, I’ll consider promoting you to an older class, but for now you clearly need this.”

With that he pushed open the door to the classroom.

Tears came to Jamie’s eyes. He felt so trapped “I but this isn’t fair I’m way bigger than everyone in here they’re just little kids” he took a deep breath knowing he had no choice “I don’t even need potty training I’m too big! And I don’t want to go in there and I won’t listen to stupid little kids or anyone I’m A AN ADULT!”

"Honey, you need this. Just trust that your brother knows best. Besides, nobody is going to take you seriously as an adult. Just look at how Melvin greeted us. I think you could help these students a lot more as a peer, which they've already accepted you as instead of as a teacher, constantly fighting to be taken seriously. You went to school for this. You know how kids think. And I'll bet there's some in there that could really use your help. So stop thinking about what you can't do and start thinking about what you *can* do. Now in we go, make me proud in there, kiddo!"  

Dash gently set the boy on his feet so he wouldn't be seen carried into the classroom, and nudged him into the classroom. They had apparently come at just the right time because Ms. Frazzle was handing out the last of the juice boxes. 

"Oh, hello boys! Come in, come in. Class, just like we practiced now!" 

"Hi Jamie! Hi Mr. Daniels!" 

Mr. Daniels smiled at the greeting and then whispered into Jamie's ear.

"Go on, kiddo, have a seat!"

Dash's heart melted. He couldn't resist the universal 'uppies' signal. Plus, he wasn't going to waste the opportunity to carry his little bro in front of other people. He picked the kid up and kissed him on the cheek. 

"I'm proud of you" he whispered in his brother's ear, then he turned to look at the expectant class.

"Sorry, It'll just be one more sec. Please save a spot for Jamie!"

"No problem, you two. He can come sit by Timmy when you two are done talking."

Dash carried his brother into the hall. 

"What's up kiddo? And it better not be a request to use the big boy potty or change your clothes."

Jamie looked at his brother with tears in his eyes “they all looked different then me! The weren’t wearing pull ups or shirts and they had grown up shirts with buttons and she’s no one else is barefoot! Why am I dressed like a baby compared to everyone it’s embarrassing I’m the only big boy here but I look like the littlest” he flushed red “ even more embarrassing”

“Well you’re barefoot cause you lost your shoes honey, and these are just the clothes they had that fit you. You look totally fine, it’s an official uniform and no one else cares, so don’t worry about it. You can prove you’re big by modeling good behavior. Now calm down sweetie and let’s eat.” Dash kissed his bro on the top of the head  and gave him a squeeze, then brought him back in and toward his seat.

Jamie shuttered feeling self conscious but doesn't have anymore words. He knew he doesn't have any choice do be allowed himself to be carried into the classroom. He just hoped that no one called attention to his clothes or his diaper.  Inspitdvof himself he clung to his brother for support 

“Here you go lil guy, right next to your friend Timmy.”

Dash extricated himself from his brother’s grip and left him with his lunch of juice, apples, and peanut butter jelly sandwiches. Timmy smiled seeing his new friend returned.

”Hi! Hi! Good thing you made it for lunch. I was gettin worried!” 

"Here, you gotta tear from the top where the plastic zig zags, see?"

Timmy tore open the plastic easily. Then he pushed the straw into the foil and passed the box back to Jamie. 

"You're such a good teacher," said miss Frazzle, who had suddenly appeared behind them both. "I'm glad you joined us again, Jamie. We missed you!"