LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

From Teacher to Tot (Private with lilboychamp)

jmg1217

"On the contrary, that's exactly what I hoped to hear! I was worried about leaving him for so long during the day but this solves everything. Thank you for being so accommodating. Mr. Paulson." 

He looked briefly over the contract, noting that the pay was more than enough to provide for the both of them. He signed his name without a second thought, and passed it back over to Mr. Paulson, beaming. 

"Now about those uniforms... what exactly do the younger ones wear? We lost Jamie's bag on the way here and all he has is what he's wearing now."

Me Paulson nodded ”thats no problem, we provide all children with their uniforms. The standard uniform is a white or light blue button down shirt with navy pants or shorts and black shoes. But we have several options. There are some things I can give you for free if you're able to be a bit flexible”. He stood and walked over to a large closet opening the door. He pulled put a stack of both blue and white polo style shirts each had a cartoon teddy bear in the upper corner with the schools name on them ”we had these made up but they didn't really sell. This style shirt is considered less in mature then your classic button down but these are very nice shirts and very cute he held one up do you think your little one would mind dressing a bit younger than the other kids in his class”

Dash held one of the shirts out in front of him and smiled, imagining how cute his brother would look in them. 

"These are perfect for little Jamie. Just his style! I'll take a week's worth in youth size 6. You can take it out of my first paycheck. Um... who should I talk to about some... other accommodations he might need? LIke for our room, and, uh... his *ahem* special night time underwear?" 

Mr. Paulson Gabe an indulgent smile “ohh we have some pull ups right here that were donated you can have the whole box in fact” he put a large box of pull ups on the table. “We can also have some training potties put in your quarters and the classroom if that would be helpful”

he then pulled out more clothes “for bottoms the majority of student wear long pants as they appear more mature but we have these lovely shorts. Kids these days try to grow up so fast I like it when children feel free to look and act little for as long as possible” he indicated the shorts in his hand   “These don’t have  buttons so they might be ideal with his ummm protection” he held up some very brief navy blue shorts with an elastic waist. 

“Mr. Paulson, I can tell we are on the same page here! I know exactly what you mean!” Dash let out a hearty laugh, impressed with his colleague’s indulgence and quick thinking. “Yes, all of that sounds perfect. I really do owe you for helping me out so much  right off the bat. But I guess I’d better get out of your hair and start doing my part around here too! Unless there was anything else you wanted to discuss?”

The older man smiled “just shoes for little Jamie” he pulled out some boxes we have a few different types but I’m assuming that you would rather your little one not have to worry about tying” he held up a small pair of black slip on clogs “these meet the school requirements of black footwear though most of our students wear leather shoes these are cute and free and depending on Jamie’s comfort we wouldn’t need socks at least until we can get you to a store. Though you may go to the donation closet and there should be lots of clothes for little Jamie in there. It’s right across the hall”

he handed Dash a key this is your room key “you’ll be in the teachers wing suite 203”

Dash raised his eyebrows, impressed. Even he hadn’t thought to consider what shoes his little one would need. 

“Thank you, Mr. Paulson. I’m speechless. McKittredge has proven to be everything I’d hoped and more. I’d better get settled then, so I can be ready to help with the little ones by lunch.” 

He said his goodbyes and went about setting up their room, potty chair and all, as well as a few extra requests he’d put in with his new friend Melvin.

His last stop was the donation closet where he found plenty of cute options to pick from for Jamie to wear outside of class. Far from being shabby they looked like they had been barely worn, as most children at that stage soon grew out of all their clothes. But he knew that would never happen with Jamie. He smiled as he imagined the boy in each item he picked.

“Yes, this will do! And this one!” 

He sighed as he carried his haul back to the room. He didn’t relish the conversation and tears that he knew would come, but he knew they’d get past it like everything else they had gotten through. Jamie would see that this was the best way. Sooner or later.  

“Everybody circle up for music time! We’re going to do the numbers song!” 

Excited squeals and a stampede of little feet followed this announcement, as most of the class hurried to take a seat on the big colorful alphabet rug. 

Ms. Frazzle, noticing Jamie off by himself knew just what to do. “Oh Timmy! Why don’t you help teach Jamie how we do circle time. He doesn’t know the numbers song yet but I bet you can teach him!” 

“Yeah yeah yeah!! I can teach him I can!!” 

Timmy was the most outgoing and *energetic* child in the room by far, and giving him a way to help was the perfect way to both get both boys more engaged.

”come on come on Jamie!” He said in an adorable English accent,  “Mustn’t be late for story time we simply mustn’t!” He grabbed Jamie’s hand and ran toward the circle. 

“Th-that’s not how you do circle time, Jimmy! P-please sit down, or Miss Frizzle will think a bad helper!” said the boy in an increasingly worried tone. The other students were beginning to stare, and Ms. Frazzle looked over to them when an honestly inquisitive expression. 

“What seems to be the matter, my dears?”

“I’m sorry, how could I forget I’m such a scatterbrain!” said Ms. Frazzle. “I havent given you a chance to introduce yourself and can be frustrating. Please, would you tell us your name and a little about yourself! I’m sure the class would like to meet you and...we’ll its only right that the new student should be in control of what impression he makes! Let’s all be good listeners and hear what our new friend has to say. Go ahead, the floor is yours!”

“Oh my. There goes another one. Excuse me kiddos I have to make a quick phone call.” She toook put her cell phone. 

“Hello, it’s ms. Frazzle. Yes, it happened again. Yes, Jamie Daniels, the new one. Okay thank you. That co teacher I’ve been on the wait list for can’t come soon enough,” she said, a hint of tiredness creeping into her eccentric laugh. Then she turned back to the rest of a class with a sunny smile.

”So that’s Jamie, Everyone! Please be sure to make him feel welcome!”

Jamie  was in full panic by this point. He just needed to get out. He tripped and fell because unbalanced due to only having 1 shoe. He got up with tears in his eyes and pulled off the other shoe throwing it in frustration. He then started running for the door hoping to find a way out

Jim was so upset that he didn’t even see his brother. Before he knew it he collided with something large and soft and felt himself being embarrassed. He struggled “let me go! I need to go this is wrong I’m leaving Fucking Let me go” he yelled and kicked”

Dash held onto his little brother in a big embrace and lifted him up, kicking and screaming. He knew what he had to do.

”I’ll take it from here Ms. Frazzle.” He said and carried the boy out into the hall.

”settle down! I said SETTLE DOWN!” He gave his brother a firm smack on the thigh.

“Yes it’s me and no, I won’t put you down. Not until you calm down. We need to have that talk I promised you. Now we can have it here or in our room but I think we’ve put it off long enough. Which will it be, sweetie?”

“You think?” He said walking into the room and locking the door behind them.

He sat the boy down on the bed. 

“Tell the truth now honey, I don’t want to hear something different from your teacher.”

he gave Jamie a hard stare