LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

What dating sites have you tried?

Hey all!

As a diaper lover who is also into Omorashi I have profiles on OK Cupid, Match, POF and also Facebook dating. On a couple of them I do mention that I have a kink but I do not reveal what that is until I get to a couple of dates and I see potential. So far there has been no connection but that doesn't have anything to do with diapers and wetting as there is more to the chemistry than just that. Now that I am 100% accepting that this is simply part of who I am I can now communicate with confidence. I have actually had 4 out of 4 positive success rate when I told people that I have an overactive bladder and need to wear protection especially at night. They said it was no big deal. On the other hand when I mention it is a kink I've not had any success just yet. 

Has anyone been successful with vanilla dating sites? If so what is your strategy? 

i met my g/f on okcupid nearly a decade ago. i wasn't up front about my diapers on the site, but i am pretty sure one or two of the profile builder questions were ABDL related, and obviously i rated those questions high importance. my g/f isn't abdl, but she does seem to have fun playing little once in a while, mostly just occasional cutesy talk and a love for stuffies and disney movies, but that's essentially it. after we were dating about 6 months or so, i came out to her about my diapers. after i told her, she thought about it for a few seconds, gave me a big hug and kiss and said she loves me diapers and all! she sees them as just another part of what makes me the guy she loves so much.

i tried one or two diaper dating sites, but one was a fraud, and the other was behind a paywall. the fraud site i knew was fake once i saw some profile pics that were the same pics i saw on an amateur site (now defunct). also after i signed up, built a bit of a profile, i immediately started getting "messages" from "women". but to message them back you have to pay a fee. after that and the copied pics, i knew it was fake and deleted my account. i was on there for maybe a week. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Diaperedrider said:

How did you word your profile? I simply put that I have a kink that I am not ashamed of and that opens up the conversation. Plus I am not revealing anything to those I actually know as friends who come across my profile. 

This is the message I put and was inundated with women asking to meet me and tell me how how brave I was being honest.

"Now is the time to get things right"

Since people are going to be living longer and getting older, they'll just have to learn how to be babies longer.- Andy Warhol

Hi there, if Del Boy can find love using computer dating then I thought I'd give it a go..........I mean, even trigger got a date!

I like to think I'm a regular guy, content with most areas of my life and would like to meet 'the one'

BUT!

As I'm looking for a long term partner I think it's only fair that I also explain something else so that no one wastes their time.

I am an occasional AB/DL Paraphilic infantilism - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism

This DOES NOT have anything to do with children!!!!!!!

I sometimes enjoy, in the privacy of my home, dressing in nappies and wetting them, I have been able to do this for years without affecting the other areas of my working and social life, I have a very good job and great relationships with all my children, and the AB/DL fetish is only a very very small (But very important) part of my life. As I said earlier it's occasional and I don't need changing every few hours of everyday! For the major part of my life I'm all man, very physical, sharing chores around the home, fiercely protective and enjoy providing for my loved ones.

Please only send me/reply to a message if you are the kind of person who would/could accept this unusual behaviour. (Cos believe me I have tried to get rid of it over the years and it keeps coming back lol)

If you still harbour maternal instincts or have previous experience in dealing with AB/DLs (there's more about than you expect judging by the online forums/message boards) you'll know that the bond between 'Mommy and baby' can be a wonderful close experience and I hope only add to a loving long term relationship.

I don't list any kink/fetish information anywhere on my dating profiles or even come close to hinting any. I don't want any of my friends or people from around the area seeing it. Not to mention it's a major turnoff for most people I would assume. It's pretty bold to be listing something like that right off the bat. As for sites that I use, mainly just tinder, bumble, okcupid etc.

This needs to be stressed way more often than it is, but you should be looking for a partner. Not a DL, Mommy, Daddy, etc. You need so much more than a common feting to make things work out, not to mention for it to have a chance of being healthy. It's cool that we have the same fetish and click in that sense, but the other partner could have the personality of a cardboard box. To me that's just a waste of time. Find someone you can socialize with, click, work through problems together, etc and if all of those work you can introduce the fetish aspect of it.

• Like 1
On 10/11/2020 at 5:29 PM, Forced2wet said:

This is the message I put and was inundated with women asking to meet me and tell me how how brave I was being honest.

"Now is the time to get things right"

Since people are going to be living longer and getting older, they'll just have to learn how to be babies longer.- Andy Warhol

Hi there, if Del Boy can find love using computer dating then I thought I'd give it a go..........I mean, even trigger got a date!

I like to think I'm a regular guy, content with most areas of my life and would like to meet 'the one'

BUT!

As I'm looking for a long term partner I think it's only fair that I also explain something else so that no one wastes their time.

I am an occasional AB/DL Paraphilic infantilism - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paraphilic_infantilism

This DOES NOT have anything to do with children!!!!!!!

I sometimes enjoy, in the privacy of my home, dressing in nappies and wetting them, I have been able to do this for years without affecting the other areas of my working and social life, I have a very good job and great relationships with all my children, and the AB/DL fetish is only a very very small (But very important) part of my life. As I said earlier it's occasional and I don't need changing every few hours of everyday! For the major part of my life I'm all man, very physical, sharing chores around the home, fiercely protective and enjoy providing for my loved ones.

Please only send me/reply to a message if you are the kind of person who would/could accept this unusual behaviour. (Cos believe me I have tried to get rid of it over the years and it keeps coming back lol)

If you still harbour maternal instincts or have previous experience in dealing with AB/DLs (there's more about than you expect judging by the online forums/message boards) you'll know that the bond between 'Mommy and baby' can be a wonderful close experience and I hope only add to a loving long term relationship.

That would be great to have that in my profile but everyone I know including at work would quickly know this about me and I do not want that ever! How have you handled that?

Hoo boy ... Let’s see: I’ve used Match, eHarmony, Plenty of Fish, OKCupid, Bumble, and Tinder.

Plenty of dates, most of them fun, few of them turning into second or third dates.

Mostly though, it’s getting a match that’s hard for me. I don’t want kids and most people do, so there’s not a lot of potential matches for me. Add in that most people my age are already partnered and that my metro area is comparatively small (midwestern city), and I’m not matching with people often. I haven’t been fortunate enough to get a relationship out of any of these apps.

I would say I’ve had better luck when I actually paid for the app, though they’re not cheap. I got the most dates out of Bumble but the best match out of eHarmony.

I did meet one woman who stated on her profile she was kinky. Our kinks were not immediately compatible, but she didn’t want kids so it was moot. We stayed friends but drifted pretty quick. I did come out to her.

I haven’t been on a date since the Pandemic. I tried chatting with a few matches, but it is harder, imo, talking to folks right now. Just less to talk about, at least that isn’t depressing? I always like to move pretty quick from match to date because I’m better at talking in person, and we can’t do that right now, so...

I haven’t tried mentioning kink in a profile. I may try that. In any case, I don’t think it makes sense to come out as ABDL until you know the relationship is something you want to continue and that, though coming out may end it, it would continue if you didn’t come out. That strikes me as safer (less likely to spread it around if it is a deal breaker) and the right timing. Your partner knows enough about the other parts of you that their decision of whether to stay with you won’t be only about you being ABDL, and you know more about them than just their reaction.

It still surprises me how taboo ABDL is. Even getting a billing company to work with your website is a challenge, and a few of the clips sites still ban it, while others like C4S require obvious work arounds like substituting words to (wink-wink) maintain deniability. If you remember that, it makes sense why some people are so squicked out by it.

Has anyone ever come out as an ageplayer first and then an ABDL? I think the former would be more acceptable to folks and not get the visceral reaction. “Little” behavior is more acceptable (Disney and stuffies and superhero movies), and everyone understands ageplay as soon as you say “cheerleader outfit.” Maybe because ageplay is easier to understand and doesn’t necessarily mean bodily fluids, it can ease the way to talking about ABDL.

NONE. I can't stand relationships with women (or men, just for the record). I'm permanently single and like it that way. Dating sucks because it's all female-centered.

10 hours ago, Diaperedrider said:

That would be great to have that in my profile but everyone I know including at work would quickly know this about me and I do not want that ever! How have you handled that?

I used a photo that wasn’t me but very similar looking.

When I was contacted I explained because of my admission in my profile I didn’t use a personal pic. Those that I worked out were genuine got to see the real me

• Like 1

I met a woman on POF who said something to the effect of "if you don't know what shibari is, please don't contact me" in the first paragraph of her profile. The rest of her profile looked interesting so I sent her a message telling her about myself and included a link to my Fetlife profile; we ended up dating for 6 months. Our fetishes matched up almost perfectly, but our non-fetish relationship was not good. I realized it fairly early on but tried to force things to work because I was having so much fun fetish-wise and I let things go on too long and really hurt her feelings when I eventaully ended things.

She didn't include any pictures in her profile and said she didn't because she knew a cousin of hers also used POF and didn't want her family to know about her fetishes. She said she got a lot of messages from guys specifically because she mentioned shibari in her profile, but most were just looking for sex.

Anyways, so yes it is possible to find a kinky partner on a non-kinky dating site. I think its probably best to keep things discreet like the OP is doing by just mentioning that you have some kinks and then bringing it up with someone you're dating if you think things may get serious, or if they ask about it. A friend of mine found his mommy by just mentioning "I have a couple of quirks in bed" or something to that effect in his profile on a vanilla dating site. He's been with her for several years now, and she had pretty much never heard of abdl before him. 

• Like 1