LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi from the UK

Well here goes nothing! ?

I'm someone who's liked the look of nappies on adults for a long time, liked wearing them for almost as long but only wore them occasionally for fun.

Until this year when I've had a couple of bouts of incontinence when I've been really stressed. I wore for a couple of weeks earlier this year and got over it, but now I've had another occurrence and I'm back in for safety! ?

It helps with the stress as I find them a comfort as well as reducing the worry of leaks, so a win win really. I'm also getting checked out with my Doc to make sure there's no underlying cause other than stress.

Who knows how long I'll be in them for this time?

If anyone else has used nappies to cope with stress induced incontinence then please say hi and share your tips. ?

Kitty

2 hours ago, Kittytrain said:

Well here goes nothing! ?

I'm someone who's liked the look of nappies on adults for a long time, liked wearing them for almost as long but only wore them occasionally for fun.

Until this year when I've had a couple of bouts of incontinence when I've been really stressed. I wore for a couple of weeks earlier this year and got over it, but now I've had another occurrence and I'm back in for safety! ?

It helps with the stress as I find them a comfort as well as reducing the worry of leaks, so a win win really. I'm also getting checked out with my Doc to make sure there's no underlying cause other than stress.

Who knows how long I'll be in them for this time?

If anyone else has used nappies to cope with stress induced incontinence then please say hi and share your tips. ?

Kitty

Welcome to another UK member.

Always worn for pleasure rather than need. Enjoy your time here 

• Like 1