LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer to Never Forget

Hello! This is an older story of mine that I finished a while back. I must say, its not the most planned out story or well executed story, but a story it is none the less.  believe it was started back in either 2016 or 2017, the beginning of my endeavors and trials in writing. The first few chapters aren't the best written, but it does get better as it goes, at least I think it does. It comes in at around 33,000 words and was the first work of any notable length that I finished. Thanks for reading!

Chapter 1: Back to Babyhood?

Julia had just finished going over her checklist of items: training potty, baby wipes, Pullups, sippy cups, bed rails, soft utensils, night light, clothes, and anything else you might need for a potty training toddler. All this was set aside in a storage closet awaiting Chloe's, Julia's daughter, agreement to begin diaper punishment. Something Chloe had earned by almost failing out of school this past year. Only Julia didn't want to force her daughter into diapers outright as this would only stress and anger her more. Instead, Julia felt it best if the punishment was mutual and filled with prospects of a fun, carefree, and recharging summer. And she knew exactly how to do it. Now all Julia had to do was make Chloe's favorite cookies, and wait for her baby girl to get home.

Chloe had just gotten off the bus from the last day of school and started the short walk home with a sigh of relief. She hated school. She had a good reason to hate it as well. You see, even though Chloe just finished up her sophomore year, she looked more like a third-grader. She had yet to hit puberty and had to be the shortest girl at school. She had even been given the kid's menu a few times at restaurants. This, along with the hassling of a few girls brought down Chloe's self-esteem and in turn, wrought chaos amongst her grades. None of that mattered now though. It was summertime, and the only thing that needed to be on her mind was staying out late and hanging by the pool with friends even if the lifeguards asked her "where her Mommy was" every single time.

"Hey, Mom," Chloe called, opening and closing the front door.

"Hey, sweetheart. I'm in the kitchen, and I just took some cookies out of the oven." Julia replied.

Chloe could indeed smell her all-time favorite, chocolate chip cookies, and took no time at all in slinging her backpack off and kicking her shoes off as she ventured towards the smell of joy.

"So how was your last day at school sweetpea?" Julia asked as she plated the cookies.

"It was fine. We didn't do anything, but finish the exam, and watch a movie." Chloe said, grabbing two glasses and filling them with milk.

"That doesn't sound so bad. So how'd you do on the exam?" Julia asked, already knowing the answer.

"Well, I didn't fail," Chloe said, hoping to make the situation seem better than it was.

"I know you didn't fail, which is a good thing because otherwise, you'd have to retake your sophomore year. Even so, your grades still ended up being really low Chloe. We've talked about this before, and your grades can't keep on going like this next year. And I know you were expecting a summer of fun in the sun, but I think you need to undergo a little rehabilitation this summer instead." Julia said, moving to the table where she down.

"But Mom, that's not fair. You know I did my best to bring my grades back up." Chloe whined, joining her Mother.

"I know you did, and I'm very proud of you for doing so. With that being said though you still ended the year with a solid D across the board, and that's not acceptable. Besides, I think we need to work on something more than just your academics. This past year has brought down your happiness, and I miss my sweet little girl who used to be happy and cheery and motivated all the time." Julia said, pushing a plate over to Chloe.

"So what! What are you going to do? Ground me, take away my phone, no TV, extra chores?" Chloe asked, crossing her arms. She was getting frustrated with the prospect of being grounded for the entire summer. All she wanted to do was relax and enjoy life.

"Well, we can go that route. I mean I can make you stay home with no electronics and do chores all day every day, or you can listen to what I had in mind." Julia said, maintaining her calm demeanor even as Chloe became visibly upset.

"And what's your idea?" Chloe asked, mockingly, as she took a bite of cookie.

"I want you to be my baby this summer," Julia said.

"You want me to be your baby?" Chloe asked through her mouthful. The thought had never even crossed her mind, and she was extremely confused.

"Just hear me out, ok? I would regress you little by little making you act like a younger baby each time with different restrictions. This would be your punishment part as your independence will be stripped away. However, at the same time, you will have no responsibilities at all. That means that apart from being a baby, you don't have to do any chores and can watch TV and play to your heart's content every day." Julia said. She hoped Chloe would go along with the diaper punishment willingly so that she wouldn't have to enforce it.

"But what about my friends and classmates, seeing me dressed like a baby in public. I mean I can't just sit around the house all summer." Chloe said. As much as she hated to admit it being treated like a baby sounded better than hard labor, but she still didn't want to be seen dressed as a baby.

"That's the best part of this deal. If you agree to undergo diaper punishment, then I will rent a beach house in Florida for the entire summer. No one will know you, and we can go to the beach every day, and play and hangout to your hearts desire." Julia said. She could tell Chloe was deep in thought and interrupted, "You don't have to choose right now. Take your time, and let me know what you think at dinner. Alright?"

"Ya... Alright." Chloe replied, mindlessly nibbling a cookie.

Chapter 2: Potty Training

A few hours later, Chloe was sitting on her bed, watching Netflix. The proposal from earlier was still fresh in her mind, and she was struggling to think straight. One one hand she was disgusted with the idea of being treated like a baby. She knew babies wore and used diapers, and she didn't want any part of that. However, at the same time, the prospect of living on the coast of Florida all summer with absolutely zero responsibilities sounded awesome. She would be able to play and relax all day every day. Dinner would be made for her, laundry would be done for her, cleaning would be done for her, and all she had to do was act like a baby. Well, if her Mom wanted her to be a baby then a baby she would be, and with her mind made up, Chloe turned her TV off and stared up at the ceiling, dreaming up crazy thoughts and ideas of what her summer would entail.

"Chloe, dinners ready!" Julia called an hour later.

"Coming Mom!" Chloe responded as she trudged her way downstairs and to the kitchen. She tried to avoid eye contact with her Mom as she helped set the table and serve one of her favorite meals, spaghetti and meatballs, before sitting down to eat.

"So, have you made a decision yet?" Julia asked, helping herself to some spaghetti.

Chloe nodded in response as she grabbed a piece of garlic bread, mumbling, "I... I want to be a baby.".

"Well, I'm happy that you've decided to go that route. We'll get started after dinner and go over the rules. Alright?". Julia asked as she started to eat.

"Ya... that's fine." Chloe said, starting to eat as well.

The rest of dinner was finished in silence, and Julia told Chloe that she could go chill while she finished up dishes, and got some things gathered together.

Half an hour later, Julia entered Chloe's room with a pullup and toddler pajamas in one hand and a piece of paper in the other.

"Alright Chloe, so first things first is that for the next two weeks you are going to be my little three-year-old girl in potty training. That does mean you aren't a full-on baby, wearing and using diapers, but there are still a few rules to follow. First of all, you will call me, Mommy. If you don't call me, Mommy, I will not answer or listen to you. Secondly, you cannot dress and undress yourself. I will do it for you, which also means that you will need to ask me to help you when you need to go potty. I will then help and watch as you use a baby potty, and wipe and dress you afterward. Thirdly, you cannot get food and drinks by yourself. If you want something, you need to ask me to get it. Also, you will only drink out of a sippy cup from now on. Lastly, Bedtime will be at 8:00 every night, and you will take a two-hour nap at 1:00. Furthermore, every night, your bedtime routine will be to have a bath, and then have your teeth brushed, hair combed, dressed, and read a story before bed. Seeing as that it's 7:30 now it's time to get you ready for bed," Julia finished saying as she laid out Chloe's Jamie's and pullup.

"Wait, so I don't have to actually to use the pullup?" Chloe asked.

"Nope. You can still use a baby potty, but don't worry sweetie you'll be wearing and using diapers by time summer is over." Julia replied with a smile as she grabbed her daughter's hand and led her to the bathroom.

Sure enough, entering the bathroom, Chloe saw a pink toddler potty seat pushed up against the wall. The tub was already filled, and a couple of baby bath toys had been thrown in.

"Alright sweetie lift your arms up," Julia said.

Chloe did as she was told and had her shirt pulled off. Next, her Mom unbuttoned and removed her shorts followed by her panties, leaving Chloe naked in front of her Mother for the first time in years.

"Alright in the tub you go, sweetheart," Julia said as she sat Chloe in the tub before soaping up a fresh washcloth to scrub her with.

Chloe was surprised at how pleasant being washed was. After she got used to being naked in front of her Mom, that is. The warm soapy water made her feel relaxed, and the scrubbing her Mom was doing felt like a spa day massage.

"Does my little girl like being washed by Mommy?" Julia asked with a smile, carefully rinsing out Chloe's hair.

Chloe nodded in response and closed her eyes as she grew more and more relaxed, sleepy even. Only flinching a little bit when she felt her Mother clean her private area and bottom. And then all too soon the bath was done, and she was picked up and dried off before having her teeth brushed for her, and her hair combed out. After, Chloe was carried back to her room where her Mom pulled the pullup up onto her along with the pajama bottoms and top. The pullup felt weird. It was a little big and a bit bulky, but at the same time, it was warm and soft. Comfortable even.

"Alright Chloe, just sit still for a minute while I get your bed rails on," Julia said, setting her daughter down.

Chloe watched with curiosity as her Mother swiftly attached two mesh railings to either side of her bed. It instantly made her bed look toddlerish, but Chloe could've cared less and turned her attention to her mirror. She didn't feel that different, but what she saw in the mirror was a three-year-old little girl. Her jammies were a soft purple with cute little flower designs all over. They were clearly meant for a little girl, and the slight bulge at her waist emphasized this idea.

Julia finished a few minutes later and with a smile picked up Chloe, asking, "You ready for a story?" as she carried her over to the bed. Snuggling up under the covers with Chloe Julia began reading "Goldilocks and the Three Bears." However, she hadn't even made it halfway through the story before Chloe was sound asleep.

Quietly, Julia slipped out from underneath the covers before tucking Chloe back in and kissing her on the cheek. Next, she started up a music player that would play a track throughout the night on a loop. This track was a subliminal message that would regress Chloe's speech abilities to that of a three-year-old girl. Finally, with everything set in place, Julia switched on Chloe's night light before turning the lights off and closing the door. She finally had her little girl back, and she couldn't have been happier.

Chapter 3: Preschooler

The next morning Chloe was gently shaken awake by her mother. Groaning, she opened her eyes momentarily before rolling over and trying to snuggle further under the warm blankets.

"Come on little miss cranky pants, its time to get your cute little butt out of bed." Julia coaxed as she rubbed Chloe's back.

"No Mommy. Me tiwed." Chloe whined as her blankets were pulled off, unaware of the childish lisp in her speech.

Julia ignored Chloe's pleas and once again shook Chloe to try and rouse her from her sleep. "If you get up, we can make pancakes for breakfast."

With the promise of pancakes, Chloe rolled back over towards her Mother, yawning, as she took a second to stretch out her limbs before sitting up in bed.

"There's my little girl," Julia said, playfully ruffling Chloe's hair. "Do you need to go potty?"

Chloe, needing to pee, nodded in response as she climbed out of bed, and let her Mother lead her by the hand to the bathroom. She was still too sleepy to care as her Mother pulled off her pajama bottoms and pullup before guiding her down onto the training potty. Chloe felt exposed and was uncomfortable with the prospect of peeing in front of her Mother and shuffled about on the plastic seat anxiously, hoping her Mother would let her pee in private.

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about Chloe. Believe me, in a few weeks you won't even blush at the thought of a messy diaper change." Julia said, taking a seat on the grownup potty while she waited for Chloe to do her business.

Knowing she had no other choice, Chloe tried to relax her tense body. Closing her eyes, Chloe focused on relieving herself, and a few moments later, she sighed with relief as a small trickle started. It didn't take long, and once Chloe finished, she opened her eyes, and in her sweetest little girl voice said, "Done Mommy."

"Good girl. See that wasn't so bad." Julia praised, grabbing a few wet wipes from a container on the counter.

Chloe didn't fight her Mother and simply stood still, face full of blush, as her privates were wiped clean with a cold wet wipe. After that, she held onto her Mother's shoulders as a new pull-up was pulled up her skinny legs followed by her pajama bottoms from the night before.

"Alright, let's go get something to eat," Julia said, giving Chloe a playful pat on her padded bum as they made their way downstairs.

Downstairs, Julia brought Chloe to the living room where she let her snuggle up on the couch with a blanket before turning the TV on to "Paw Patrol." With her little one occupied, Julia went to prepare breakfast.

As Chloe watched the babyish cartoon, she couldn't help but feel confused. She knew she was a 16-year-old girl, and yet she felt so content being treated as though she was three. Something was reassuring about having everything done for her. She felt loved. Cared for. She liked being treated like a little kid.

Chloe had been so caught up in her thoughts that when her mother called her over to eat, it felt like only a few seconds had gone by. She hadn't even noticed that it started to rain.

Toddling over to the table, Chloe saw a booster seat attached to her usual seat, and sure enough, she was helped up onto it. A single strap had been buckled around her waist before she was scooted closer to the table. In front of her was a child's plastic plate with cut-up pancake drizzled with syrup, a bit of bacon, and some cut up strawberries along with a sippy cup full of milk.

Breakfast was relatively quiet, and once finished, Julia used a washcloth to clean up Chloe's hands and face before releasing her from the booster seat. "Hey Chloe, since its a going to be a rainy day why don't you go pick out a movie to watch after I clean up a bit. There's a few to pick from underneath the coffee table.

"Ok Mommy," Chloe said. They didn't watch movies during the day that often and Chloe was excited to indulge in the treat. Sitting down Chloe sifted through her movie options, they were all meant for little kids, before settling on "Kung Fu Panda." A movie she had enjoyed and watched multiple times as a 16-year-old. Setting the movie aside, Chloe pulled out another tub from underneath the table that she had found. It was full of building blocks, and she started to play while she waited for her Mom to finish up.

Julia could see Chloe playing from the kitchen and smiled. Chloe was adjusting well to being treated like a little girl, and that was good. It meant that her future regressions would be quick and smooth, and Julia couldn't wait to get Chloe back in diapers. By the end of the Summer, Chloe would be no more capable than an actual newborn baby.

A few minutes later, Julia finished up dishes, and after drying her hands off, she made a sippy cup full of apple juice before heading to the living room.

"Kung Fu Panda. That's a good choice." Julia said, sliding the disk into the movie player. Chloe was snuggling up under a blanket on the couch, and after turning the lights down a bit, Julia joined her, pulling Chloe onto her lap.

Resting her head on her mother's chest, Chloe let out a sigh of relief as she was cuddled. She felt safe and secure, and let herself melt into her Mother's arms as she settled in to watch the movie, occasionally taking a sip of juice, as the sound of rain droned into the background.

About halfway through the movie, Chloe felt breakfast, making its way down through her system. She tried the ignore it, however, as she was still comfortably snuggled on her Mom's lap and in no rush to get up.

Julia could sense that something was wrong as Chloe had started to fidget. "What's wrong, sweetpea?"

"Potty Mommy," Chloe said, looking up.

"Well, we can pause the movie and go take a potty break." Julia cooed, brushing a bit of hair out of Chloe's face.

"No, wach movie," Chloe whined, showing her displeasure at the thought of getting up.

"It's not healthy to hold it, sweetheart, and you'll feel better afterward. Not to mention, we can come right back and cuddle again." Julia said, patting Chloe's leg as she got up to lead Chloe to the bathroom.

Chloe knew better than to argue with her Mother as she was brought to her pink potty. Once again, her pajama bottoms and pull-up were pulled down, and she was sat on the potty. Blushing, Chloe strained for a second as she pushed her breakfast into the waiting potty followed by a little pee.

Julia could tell once Chloe finished by the look on her face. Grabbing a few wet wipes, Julia had Chloe bend over so that she could wipe her butt clean.

This act brought Chloe to full-on flush red cheeks as she wiggled from the discomfort. It was one thing to be wiped clean while being given a bath, but it was another to have your poopy butt wiped, quite intrusively.

After Julia finished wiping Chloe, she tossed the wipes in the trash (they're bad for the sewer people) and emptied Chloe's potty in the grownup toilet, making, sure to wash her hands afterward. With that done, Julia looked over at Chloe and smiled at how cute she was with her pajamas and pull-up draped around her ankles before taking pity on her and pulling them both back up.

Chloe was partially traumatized from the bathroom break and gladly snuggled back up to watch the rest of the movie.

By the end of the movie, Chloe could feel her eyes growing droopy. She didn't know why but her first morning back to babyhood had been exhausting, and being told by her mother that it was nap time was music to her ears. She didn't even protest as she was carried upstairs to her bedroom and tucked in. Chloe had had naps before during the day, but having a designated nap time felt different. It made her feel little, and as her Mother drew the curtains shut, she couldn't help but smile as she drifted off to dreamland.

Two hours later, Julia got Chloe up from her nap for lunch. The rest of Chloe's afternoon was spent in the living room playing and experimenting with her new baby toys along with the occasional potty break. Then it was time for dinner, and afterward, Chloe cuddled with her Mother as they watched one final show before bath time. Finally, Chloe was dressed for the night, pull-up and pajama set, and read a story. A kiss goodnight and minutes later, Chloe was sound asleep. The clock hadn't even struck eight.

Chapter 4: Trip to the Mall

It was two days before the trip to Florida.

Chloe awoke to a sunny morning and quickly reached her hand down to feel her pull-up. "Wet," she thought with a sigh. She had started wetting the bed four nights ago, and her cheeks burned red with shame as she walked into her Mother's bedroom.

"Hey sweetie, what's up?" Julia asked, putting her phone down as she pulled Chloe in for there morning hug.

"I peepee Mommy," Chloe whined, grabbing her pull-up. Tears were beginning to fall from her eyes as she struggled not to break down and cry in front of her Mom.

"Hey, hey, it's ok sweetheart, accidents happen. Why don't we go get you cleaned up." Julia comforted, rubbing Chloe's back and kissing her on the cheek before getting out of bed. She brought Chloe over to the bathroom and stripped her of her pajamas and soggy pull-up before sitting her down on the training potty while she ran a bath.

Chloe tried to use the potty, but couldn't bring herself to go. She was frustrated. She had a complete lack of feel and control, and she couldn't figure out why.

Once the tub was filled, Julia got Chloe off her potty, noting that she didn't use it, and brought her over to the tub.

Chloe tried to forget about her accident as she was bathed and resided in playing with her toys. She was subject to a complete washing by her Mom, including her privates and bottom. Something she no longer flinched at.

After the bath, Julia had Chloe stand up, and she lifted her out of the tub into a towel.

Chloe shivered in the cool morning air and welcomed the fluffy, pink towel her Mother wrapped around her as she planted a kiss on her cheek. After Chloe was dried off, she was walked naked back to her room.

"Now I know you're not going to want to, but we need to pick up a few things from the store for our trip," Julia said as she slipped a fresh pull-up onto Chloe.

"No Mommy," Chloe whined, stomping her feet. She had only been outside the house once in the past two weeks, and it had been the most embarrassing day of her life. She hated being seen by others dressed like a baby, and the thought of one of her classmates seeing her terrified her.

"I promise that it will be a quick trip, and no one will even know it's you. They'll just see a cute little girl."Julia said as she dressed Chloe. Her outfit consisted of a white blouse with a flower print and a yellow overall skirt. Julia then had Chloe sit down while she slipped some white socks on her feet, followed by a pair of black mary janes. With Chloe dressed, Julia made quick work of brushing out her blonde hair before adding a matching yellow headband. Only one word could describe Chloe. Adorable.

Chloe, still pouting, followed her Mother downstairs to the kitchen. While her Mother cooked, Chloe sat on the floor playing with one of her baby dolls.

For breakfast, Julia made scrambled eggs with bacon and toast. Julia prepared Chloe's plate for her, of course, and tore her bacon and toast into smaller pieces to make it easier for Chloe to eat.

After breakfast, Chloe reluctantly followed her Mother out to the car, begging not to be taken out in public dressed like a baby. However, Chloe's pleas fell on deaf ears, and she was buckled into her car seat.

The drive to the mall was quick. And after parking, Julia got out of the car and went around back to the trunk.

Chloe could hear her Mom getting something out of the trunk, but couldn't turn her head to see.

A few moments later, Julia opened Chloe's door and helped her out of the car seat.

Chloe took her Mom's hand and followed her around back where she saw a stroller. Her eyes immediately filled with panic, and Chloe tried to pull away from her Mom, but she was not strong enough and was soon sat in the stroller. Struggling, Chloe fought against her Mother as she was buckled in, earning her a quick slap on her thigh. The slap stung a little, and Chloe quickly stopped her fit and allowed her Mother to finish buckling her in. The strap pulled her skirt up, revealing her cute, pink pull-up underneath. Chloe tried to pull her skirt back down, but with the belt going between her legs, it just wasn't possible. Her pull-up would remain in plain sight for everyone to see.

With Chloe settled in her stroller, Julia slid her purse into the storage compartment and made her way inside the mall. She had a few clothing stores she wanted to stop by for both herself and Chloe, and then after that, she needed to stop by a baby supply store for some soon to be needed supplies. Julia then planned to treat Chloe to one of her favorite lunch spots before heading back home.

An hour and a half and three stores later, Chloe was strolled into what she hoped would be the final store. She had already been subjected to trying on multiple sets of clothes, and she had an assortment of dresses, shorts, and shirts, and even a few onesies and sleepers added to her wardrobe. Her Mom had also picked up two packs of one hundred Pampers Baby Dry size five diapers much to her disproval. One thing was clear, though. She would be wearing diapers soon enough. And for how long she didn't know.

However, there had been one good thing about shopping. As a reward for behaving and not whining, Chloe had gotten a new teddy bear which she now held to her chest while her Mom started sorting through a selection of swimsuits.

Julia picked out three different swimsuits for Chloe. They were all one-piece suits and the same size, so as long as she got Chloe to try on one, then they could be done shopping and go get some lunch.

Chloe huffed as she was released from her stroller and led into a dressing room. Her Mom took no time at all in undressing her, leaving her in just her pullup, while she got the outfit ready. Chloe hadn't been paying much attention to the situation and was staring off to space when she felt a familiar, relaxing relief. By the time Chloe refocused, it was already too late. Panicked, she quickly grabbed the front of her pullup and squeezed her legs together, trying to stop the flow of pee. However, her efforts weren't working, and no matter how hard she dried, her pull-up continued to get heavier. Chloe was devastated. She hadn't even realized she needed to pee. She had had an accident like a little baby. She didn't want to be a baby. She wanted to be a big girl.

"Ma... Mommy,"

Julia looked over at Chloe and saw her grasping her pull-up. It was wet. No, it was soaked. Julia immediately went into Mommy mode and did her best to comfort Chloe, who was now bawling her eyes out. After calming Chloe down, Julia grabbed a fresh pull-up from the stroller along with a pack of wet wipes and headed for the restroom.

A few minutes later, Chloe followed her Mom out of the bathroom. She had been changed back into a new pull-up and redressed into her original outfit after trying on the new swimsuit. Her eyes were still puffy from her crying, and a few sniffles escaped her as they headed for the checkout line.

Once Julia finished paying for the clothes, she strolled Chloe out into the hallway and started the short to the food court.

On the way, Chloe sulked in her stroller. She was still upset by the fact that she had had an accident and hugged her bear for comfort. She was tired, hungry, confused, and upset. A lot of emotions for one little girl to handle, and all she wanted to do was go home.

A few minutes later, Chloe and Julia were sitting at a table after getting there lunch. Julia had gotten Chick-Fil-A as she knew it was one of Chloe's favorites. And sure enough, Chloe's tears dried away as she munched on her chicken nuggets and fries. Julia herself had gotten a regular sandwich, and once they were both finished eating, she got two ice creams for the walk back to the car.

Chloe was happy to be back in the car and headed home. As much as she hated to admit it, she was ready for a nap after her stressful morning.

Chapter 5: Headed to Florida

Chloe rubbed her sleepy eyes as she snuggled under her warm blanket. It was six in the morning, and she was curled up on the couch watching cartoons. All she wanted to do was go back to sleep, and her tired eyes followed her Mom as she finished up packing the car and getting together any last-minute items.

Although Chloe usually disliked being treated like a baby, this was one of those times where she was perfectly fine being a little girl. She was still dressed in her pajamas from the night before, and all she had to do was suck on her sippy cup and stay out of the way.

Twenty minutes later, Chloe was buckled into her car seat with her blanket tucked around her as she settled back to sleep. The soft drone of the car as it hit the open road her lullaby.

A few hours later Chloe awoke to the sun peering in through the window. Stretching her legs and yawning she asked, "We ther wet Mommy?"

Julia looked in her review mirror and chuckled, "No baby, we still have eight hours left."

Chloe sighed with boredom as she leaned back in her seat. She pulled slightly against the shoulder strap and shuffled around trying to get more comfortable in her already restricted position.

Julia saw Chloe moving around anxiously in the mirror and asked, "Chloe, are you wet, baby?"

Blushing mildly, Chloe felt her pull-up just to be on the safe side before replying, "No Mommy, I bowed tho."

"Alright sweetpea, Mommy will stop at the next rest area and we can stop for a little bit," Julia said, looking in her mirror once again. Chloe seemed happy with the plan as she had settled down and seemed content to sit still for the time being.

It didn't take that long to find a place to stop, and Chloe excitedly hopped out of the car, blanket still in hand, ready to run.

Before Chloe could get far, however, Julia grabbed her hand and led her around back to the trunk where she had the training potty set up. Dejected, Chloe whined as she was made to try and use the potty. After a few minutes of trying, all Chloe managed to produce was a few drops of pee, and was finally allowed to go play after being redressed.

Julia let Chloe run around and stretch her legs for about ten minutes before strapping her back in her car seat. Julia then set up the entertainment system to play "Frozen" and gave Chloe a pair of headphones so that she could listen along with a bag of fruitloops to snack one. Julia could only hope her little one would be occupied for the next few hours.

An agonizing eight hours later, Chloe was relieved when her Mom finally pulled up to a cute, little house. It could only be described as a beach house with its yellow color and modest size. The driveway was made of soft gravel, and the yard was filled with palm trees. Chloe could barely make out the ocean from where she was sitting, but what little sun was left highlighted the beautiful, blue water.

Chloe was snapped out of her gaze by her Mom unbuckling her seat belt and lifting her out of the car. As soon as her legs touched the ground Chloe gave a big stretch as her cramped legs and backside accustomed to freedom once again.

"Come on sweetie, let's go check out the inside."

Chloe followed her Mother to the door and stepped inside. She was slightly anxious at being in a new place and stayed by her Mother's leg as they explored the small, but homely inside.

The house couldn't have been more than a thousand square feet, but for a single mother and her baby, it was the perfect size. The front door led to an open kitchen and living room combo that allowed you to see straight through to the ocean. Off to the side of the main living area was a small hallway that led to a single, yet spacious bathroom on one side and an additional room on the other with a small closet in between the two in the hallway. The room was clearly a master bedroom as it contained a king-size bed. It had a perfect, private view of the beach that could be enjoyed from a personal deck. Inside the room was an additional door and what laid on the other side shocked Chloe.

It was a nursery decorated in a soft, white beige with pink accents. Against the wall with the door was a changing table with a pink changing pad on top. Across from that was yet another window that faced the ocean with a rocking chair and Ottoman set in front of it along with a side table. In between the two on the far wall was a small white crib, complete with bumpers.

Chloe didn't know what to think. She had forgotten that she would be regressed younger, and seeing the nursery brought that thought to the forefront of her brain. She was going to be a baby, and there was nothing she could do about it.

With the tour of the house complete, Chloe was left to entertain herself in the living room with a small bucket of toys while her Mom brought stuff in from the car and started to unpack.

By the time Julia had finished organizing the house the sun had long since set, and she gladly slumped down on the couch, exhausted. It had been a long day, and watching her baby girl play made her remember why she was doing this.

Chloe looked up from her toys and smiled at her mother, "Mommy I hungwy."

"Ya. I am to sweetpea. Let me go see what I can scrounge up." Julia said, ruffling her daughter's hair before heading into the kitchen to see what she could come up with.

Dinner ended up being spaghetti and sauce. No meatballs. Julia hadn't had time to run out to the store, and all she had to work with was the nonperishables she had brought from the house. Chloe didn't seem to mind, however, and had plenty of fun covering her face, hands, and clothes in her meal, giggling, as Julia made funny faces as she loudly slurped her own food, trying to suppress her own giggles.

After dinner, Chloe was immediately taken into the bathroom for a desperately needed bath. This too was full of fun and giggles, and once Chloe was scrubbed clean Julia lifted her out of the tub and wrapped her up in a fluffy towel.

Chloe giggled uncontrollably as she was carried bridal style out of the bathroom, and subject to an onslaught of her Mother's kisses.

However,  once Chloe was laid down on the diaper changer in the nursery her giggles died down. She knew what was about to happen, and she whimpered, pleading with her eyes as her towel was pulled away.

Julia shushed Chloe and rubbed her belly as she gathered some supplied from underneath the table.

Chloe watched as baby wipes, powder, lotion, and a Pampers Baby Dry size 5 was set by her feet. She whimpered once again and squirmed on the changing pad as she tried to kick the infantile objects off the table. This earned Chloe a stern look from her Mother as her feet were grabbed in one hand. Knowing better than to keep fighting, Chloe lied submissively and watched what came next.

"I promise you'll enjoy this sweetheart," Julia said, squeezing a bit of lotion into the palm of her hand. "Just close your eyes and relax."

Chloe did as she was told and laid still as her mother started to massage the lotion into her skin from her face to her toes. The massage was relaxing and Chloe let out a sigh of relief as her Mother's warm hands massaged the tension out of her muscles. Then all too soon the massage was over.

Chloe opened her eyes to see her Mom fanning open the diaper. Curious, she didn't struggle and laid submissively as her ankles were gathered and lifted into the air before quickly being laid back down onto the soft padding of the diaper. What came next was a bit of powder and this to was massaged into Chloe's skin, with a focus on her bottom and diaper bits. After the powder, Chloe had her legs spread slightly apart and the front of the diaper was pulled up over her tummy. The top of the diaper was just below her belly button, and her mother held it firmly in place with one hand as she taped up the sides nice and snug. Chloe was diapered. Her first of many to come.

With Chloe in her diaper, Julia lifted her off the table and set her on her feet while she gathered a pair of pajamas for the night.

Chloe didn't want to move from the spot she was set. The diaper felt much different than her pull-ups which could only be described as slightly padded panties. The diaper, on the other hand, felt like a diaper. The padding was much thicker between her legs and forced her legs apart. Not only that, but the diaper came up higher on her waist, and felt snugger than the pull-ups. There was no way she would be able to slide the diaper off, the tapes would have to come off, and that hinted that she would need to lay down. Her mother would have to change her.

Julia came back with a cute shirt and shorts set, which she promptly dressed her new toddler in. Chloe looked adorable with her little diaper butt, and Julia couldn't help but pat Chloe on the bottom as she carried her over to the rocking chair and sat down. She coaxed Chloe into laying back against her chest as she started to read a book, rocking slowly.

The combination of the subtle rocking, her Mother's heartbeat, and the soft drone of her mother's reading caused Chloe to slowly grow tired. Closing her eyes, Chloe relaxed her body, and soon her Mother's voice faded into the background as she fell into a deep sleep.

After a few minutes of reading, Julia could tell Chloe was sound asleep, and she carefully carried her over to the crib and laid her down. Standing back up Julia stood and watched Chloe sleep for a few minutes before tucking her in and kissing her on the cheek. Turning to leave the room, Julia switched on the baby monitor and turned the light off before quietly shutting the door. Tomorrow, she would go over the new rules.

• Like 1
On 9/29/2020 at 11:03 AM, Babytom948 said:

Ah,I read this on wattpad. Can't post them all at once?

Sorry, I had to run to class. I'm posting the rest tonight.

Chapter 6: Beach Day and Diapers

Chloe awoke the next morning to the sound of ocean waves crashing against the shore. A slight breeze blew into the room, causing Chloe to stir in the brisk morning air. Snuggling further underneath her cozy blanket, Chloe let out a sigh as her body adjusted to the cool morning temp. Her stomach started to growl, and Chloe finally opened her eyes, blinking a few times to focus her mind. Rolling over, Chloe felt a cold squishy feeling around her waist. She had gotten familiar with this feeling over the last few days, and knew immediately that she had peed in her sleep.

Standing up in the crib, Chloe toddled over to the side rail. The rail came up to her chest, and Chloe, knowing better than to try and climb out, sleepily rubbed her tired eyes, calling out a weak, "Mommy."

Julia was sitting out on the back porch, taking in the serene morning scenery with a cup of coffee in her hand when she heard Chloe's voice come through the baby monitor. Picking up the small device, Julia switched on the digital screen and could see her little one standing at the edge of her crib through the baby monitors camera. Smiling, Julia gathered her coffee and the baby monitor before headeding inside to get the day started.

Chloe was just about to give up calling for her Mommy and sit down and cry when the nursery door opened.

"Mommy!" Chloe said happily, bouncing in her crib.

"Hey sweetpea," Julia said, making her way over to the crib. "How was our sleeps?"

"I peepee," Chloe whined, reaching her arms up and making grabby hands to show her dislike of being in a wet diaper.

Julia was happy to have a baby in need of a diaper change on her hands and gladly lifted Chloe into her arms, patting her adorable, little bum to confirm her need of a fresh diaper. "You are a wet little girl, aren't you sweetheart?"

Chloe didn't respond to her Mommy's comments and instead took pleasure in leaning her head against her shoulder, happy to be cuddled and adored, as she was carried over to the changing table. Chloe wasn't exactly happy with the thought of being changed like a baby, but her adult mind also knew that a diaper change would be the only way to get out of the uncomfortable garment.

Laying Chloe down, Julia made quick work of pulling Chloe's pj's down and pushing her shirt out of the way, exposing the soiled diaper in plain view. A few raspberries on Chloe's stomach and Julia had a happy, giggling little one who was happy enough to comply as her diaper was removed and her private parts wiped clean. Once Chloe was all cleaned up, Julia grabbed her ankles in one hand and pushed her knees toward her chest, exposing her tushie to the world so that she could slide a fresh diaper underneath her. Laying Chloe back down, Julia spread her legs slightly and rubbed some powder into her diaper area, resulting in joyous giggles from her daughter, before taping the diaper up snuggly.

"All done," Julia cooed as she wiped her own hands clean with a wet wipe before throwing away Chloe's soiled diaper. "Now how about we go get some food in that tummy of yours?"

Chloe enjoyed the attention she was receiving and giggled happily as her jammies were pulled over her new diaper and she was once again pulled into her Mommy's arms.

Julia carried Chloe out of the nursery and into the kitchen where she sat her down in her new highchair. Helping Chloe slip her arms through the shoulder straps, Julia quickly buckled the straps together at Chloe's waist and chest. After making sure the buckles were tightened, Julia grabbed the sliding tray off the table, and said, "Arms up sweetie."

Chloe complied with the order and raised her arms out of the way as her Mommy slid the tray into place with an audible click. Chloe then brought her hands back down to test the strength of her restraints earning her a stern look from her Mommy who disappeared to the stove.

For breakfast, Julia brought Chloe a bowl of oatmeal with a plate of cut-up fruit and a sippy cup full of apple juice. However, before giving Chloe a spoon to eat, Julia snapped a bib around her little one's neck.

Chloe didn't mind having to sit in the highchair and happily swung her legs as she filled her belly, humming to herself as she went.

The rest of the morning went relatively quick and once Chloe finished her food she was cleaned up and set free to go play. A wet diaper an hour later meant that she needed a fresh diaper, and as afternoon approached Julia prepared to take Chloe to the beach to tire her out for her nap.

Chloe was excitedly running down to the beach with her Mommy in tow. She was dressed in a cute two-piece swimsuit and swim diaper. The swimsuit was pink with white polka dots and had a necktie top.

The first thing Chloe did at the beach was throw herself on the ground and roll in the sand. She found this hysterically funny and was happy to dig and play to her heart's content once with the beach toys her Mommy had brought down. Her Mommy even helped her make a few sandcastles. Something Chloe found that she had great difficulty doing on her own.

Julia played with Chloe for a while longer, helping her to build a few more sandcastles, before sitting down in her beach chair to read a book she had brought.

About an hour later, Chloe was growing tired of playing in the sand, and her short attention span was now turned towards the ocean. Running over to her Mommy, Chloe got her attention and asked if they could go play in the water.

Julia agreed and followed her little one down to the water's edge.

Chloe spared no time in getting up to her knees in the water and was quickly splashed by an incoming wave, making her laugh and scream joyfully. She was having a blast and had an idea. Chloe pretended to sneak up on her Mommy and started a water war, splashing her with water before trying to run away. However, Chloe was not fast enough and was soon enveloped in her Mommy's arms and bounced up and down in the water.

Julia was enjoying the bonding time with Chloe and had a good time chasing her around the shallows. She could no longer see her once teen daughter, and the mental regression was beginning to leave behind a beautiful baby girl that she could hopefully reraise to be happier and healthier.

About an hour later, Chloe jogged up to the spot where their belongings were laid out. She was tired, cold, and needed to go potty.

Julia could see her baby girl shivering and quickly wrapped a towel around her and pulled Chloe onto her lap. Julia could tell Chloe was tired because she had started to get whiny and was cuddled against her shoulder.

"I poopie Mommy," Chloe whined without thinking. She needed to poop and figured she could use her baby potty.

"You don't have to hold it, sweetheart. Just go in your diaper." Julia chuckled, rubbing Chloe's back.

"No Mommy, potty!" Chloe said again, figuring her Mommy didn't understand her the first time.

"You're a baby now Chloe and babies don't go potty in a big girl potty, they go potty in their diapers," Julia said again, standing Chloe up so that she could pack up their things.

Chloe didn't want to poop in her diaper, but with the reverse potty training she had experienced over the past two weeks she had little control left over her bowels. Straining, Chloe eventually gave in and squatted down to push the warm mess into the back of her diaper. She was shocked. It had been one thing to wet her diaper, but messing her diaper brought a new level of discomfort.

Julia could tell that Chloe had finished her business and without saying a word grabbed her baby's hand to lead her back to the house.

The short walk back was uncomfortable for Chloe. The warm poop in the back of her diaper kept squishing around, and with the combination of being cold, tired, and stinky she felt a few tears run down her cheek. She was becoming a baby.

Back at the house, Julia set down the beach stuff and brought Chloe into the bathroom. She could see Chloe was on the verge of crying and comforted her little one as she undressed her and cleaned up her messy bottom. Once Chloe was fairly clean, Julia ran a bath to quickly rinse the seawater out of Chloe's hair and off her body before bringing her back to the nursery. With a clean diaper and shirt, Chloe was laid in her crib with a sippy cup of water to take a nap.

Chloe quickly finished the sippy cup and was soon fast asleep, tired from an exhausting morning of fun in the sun.

Chapter 7: The Park

Chloe was sitting in her car seat, happily swinging her legs as she gazed out the window. They had been in Florida for a week, and already, the sand, sun, and water had taken its toll. Chloe needed a break from the beach, and so her Mommy decided today would be a good day to go play at the park.

Chloe's thoughts were interrupted as the car turned and she perked up as they entered the park.

Julia could see Chloe's face light up in the rearview mirror. Smiling, she asked, "You ready to go play sweetie?"

Chloe nodded in response, and in her cutest baby girl voice, asked "Swide?"

"You can go down the slide as many times as you want," Julia said, pulling into a parking space and turning the car off. Getting out of the car she went around to the other side where Chloe was and opened the door.

Chloe was fumbling with her seatbelt, which made Julia chuckle a bit as she swiftly unbuckled her toddler and helped her to the ground. Julia then grabbed the diaper bag and took Chloe's hand as she led her down to the play area.

The playground was mostly vacant with only a few kids playing, mostly on the big kid's playground. This was where Chloe tried to go, but much to her protest she was led over to the baby's playground. She wanted to go play on the big slides and swings and not be stuck with the babies. She wasn't a baby, she was a big girl.

It only took Chloe a few minutes to get over not being allowed to play with the older children and she soon busied herself climbing up the play structure.

Julia was on the ground watching her little one climb up to the slides. The structure itself only went up to Julia's chest and that made sure the little ones couldn't get into to much trouble. It also gave Julia the most perfect view of Chloe's adorable little diaper butt. Chloe was dressed in a short and shirt set, an outfit perfect for the playground, and every time Chloe lifted her arms her shirt rode up, exposing her belly and the top of her diaper poking up past her shorts.

"Swide Mommy!" Chloe called as she sat down at the top of one of the playground slides. She had a wide smile on her face and was clearly proud of herself for climbing all the way up to the top.

"Good job, sweetpea. Do you want Mommy to catch you?" Julia asked, snapping a quick picture as she stood at the bottom.

Chloe nodded briefly before pushing herself down and into her Mommy's arms. She was quickly pulled into a hug and kiss before being set free to go play some more.

This went on for another half hour until Chloe sufficiently tired herself out.

"Do you want some water sweetie?" Julia asked as she pulled Chloe's sippy cup out of the diaper bag.

Chloe nodded and quickly grabbed the cup, mumbling out a soft, "hank you," as she quickly finished most of the water.

After drinking some water and taking a quick break, Chloe was ready to get back to playing, and she led her Mommy over to the swingset.

Julia helped Chloe into the baby swing and began to gently push her back and forth.

This went on for some time. Chloe was starting to get tired, and Julia could see her starting to nod off. Realizing that it was time to head out and get her little one down for her afternoon nap, Julia lifted a very sleepy Chloe onto her shoulder. Patting Chloe's bottom Julia found her diaper soaking wet and in need of a change.

"I think somebody needs a diaper change before we go home," Julia cooed bringing Chloe over to the table where their stuff was.

Chloe was too tired to argue with her Mommy and figured she would be taken to one of the restrooms for a change. However, when she was set on the ground and her Mommy got the changing mat laid out on top of the table she realized they wouldn't be going to the restroom.

"Mommy, no diapee chane," Chloe whined as she backed away from her Mommy.

Julia paid no mind to her daughter and quickly scooped her up and sat her down on the pad. "Don't be silly, Chloe. You can't go home in a wet diaper and babies get their diapers changed here all the time."

Chloe didn't want to be changed in public and so she started to squirm about and pout as her Mommy tried to pull her shorts off.

Julia acted quickly to keep Chloe from having a full-blown fit and grabbed a pacifier, the first Chloe would have this summer and gently pushed it into her mouth, holding it in place.

Chloe was shocked by the suddenness of the pacifier and stopped struggling. She couldn't spit it back out and so she did the only thing she could do. She started suckling on the babyish thing.

"Good girl. Now, are you going to let Mommy change your diaper?" Julia asked as she pulled a fresh diaper and supplies out of the diaper bag. When Chloe finally nodded, Julia pulled down her shorts exposing the wet diaper.

Chloe let out one final whine as she squirmed a bit. Having a diaper change in public was the most embarrassing thing to happen so far this summer. She knew she couldn't fight back, however, and so she sucked the pacifier for comfort as she tried to ignore the change.

Julia unfolded the new diaper and set it to the side before untaping Chloe's used diaper. Julia started to clean Chloe up with wet wipes and could tell that she was embarrassed as her cheeks had turned a cute shade of pink.

"There's no reason to be nervous, sweetheart. All anybody's going to see is a Mommy changing her little one," Julia said, trying to comfort Chloe as she balled up the used diaper and slid the fresh one under her adorable bottom. Chloe looked as though she was developing a little diaper rash and so Julia made sure to use enough diaper cream to soothe her little one's diaper area. Once Julia was satisfied she used enough cream, she made sure to give Chloe a liberal dusting of baby powder before taping the diaper up.

Chloe had to admit that the dry diaper felt much better than her wet one and the diaper change didn't take long at all. She felt silly for giving her Mommy a hard time about it in the first place now.

"See, won't it feel much better to ride home dry?" Julia asked, pulling Chloe into a sitting position.

"Sowwy Mommy," Chloe mumbled around her paci, reaching her arms out for a hug.

"You don't need to be sorry, baby," Julia said, standing Chloe up to pull her shorts back on before pulling her into a hug. "Mommy knows you were just nervous.

Chloe was glad her Mommy wasn't mad at her, and she happily allowed herself to be carried up to the car. Chloe hadn't realized how tired she was and found herself nodding off as she was buckled in. A smile spread across her face as she drifted off to sleep.

Julia smiled from the front seat as she started back to the house. Naptime would be easy today.

Chapter 8: Growing Pains

Currently, Chloe was sitting in her highchair eating dinner with her fingers. She was not a happy camper and the pout on her face made it known. Today she had been regressed, yet again, and she was not the least bit fond of her new age. Her days as a toddler were over as she was now a 16-month-old baby. A baby. The problem with being a baby was that all the freedoms she had enjoyed in the beginning of her regression were being stripped away one by one. It had been a long day for Chloe that started going downhill right after breakfast when her Mommy brought her back to the nursery for the new rules and a morning bath.

With her new age, Chloe learned that she wasn't allowed to ask for diaper changes anymore. She would have to sit in her messes until her Mommy noticed she needed a change. Not only that but she would have to take a morning nap now along with her afternoon nap. What was worse than having to take two naps is that a pacifier would now required during all naps and at bedtime. She hadn't been forced to use one since the incident at the park a couple of days ago, but all that had seemed to change now.

After her bath, Chloe was laid down for her nap dressed in only a diaper. This was with a pacifier, of course, and Chloe did not like that one bit. As soon as her Mommy left the room, Chloe spit out the paci and threw her blankets off. She wasn't going to take two naps a day and she definitely wasn't going to sleep with a pacifier. She wasn't a baby.

Ten minutes later Julia peered into the nursery expecting to find Chloe sleeping soundly. Instead, what she found was a pouting child sitting in her crib without her paci or blanket. A big no no.

"Chloe, I thought I told you it was nap time," Julia said sternly, walking over to the crib.

"No sweep," Chloe replied defiantly. Her arms were crossed across her chest and she let out a huff to prove her point. It was quite cute honestly.

"It's nap time, Chloe, and babies need plenty of sleep so there not cranky," Julia said as she tried to lay Chloe back down in her crib.

Chloe did not like this one bit and when her Mommy tried to give her the pacifier she pushed it away and screamed, "No!" flailing her arms back and forth in a tantrum.

Julia was not expecting such a response from Chloe, and she was actually a little shocked. At first, Chloe's pout had been cute, but now it was time for a good bit of firmness. Baby's don't make the rules, there Mommy's do. "Chloe, Mommy told you its time for a nap, and if you don't listen you're going to get a spanking."

Chloe stopped her fit and stared her Mommy down for a brief second before making a big mistake. She hadn't thought about the repercussions when she very confidently said, "No."

Julia wasted no time in grabbing her daughter and laying her face down. The back of Chloe's thighs were perfectly exposed and Julia gave them a few light smacks. Nothing hard enough to actually hurt Chloe, but enough to get the message across.

Chloe was not prepared for the spanking that she had received and she quickly changed her attitude from defiant to sorry as tears streamed down her face. She kept sobbing, "sowy Mommy," and soon found herself being cuddled on the rocking chair.

A few minutes later, Chloe was laying quietly in her crib, suckling on her paci as a few stray sobs escaped her. She had learned her lesson and wouldn't disobey her Mommy again.

"Chloe... Chloe... Sweetheart." Julia said, finally getting Chloe's attention. She had been zoned out for most of dinner. "Do you want some ice cream?"

Chloe quickly nodded and said, "Wes pwease." She had been on her best behavior since her morning tantrum. Her warmed bottom was now a constant reminder and she shifted in her seat trying to get comfortable with the poofy diaper underneath her.

Julia felt a little bad for spanking her little one, but at the same time, she knew it was necessary. She just hoped that a treat and a movie tonight could cheer her up a bit. Chloe had had a rough day and it was time for a Mommy and baby cuddle.

Since Chloe wasn't allowed to use any utensils and eating ice cream with your hands isn't the best idea, she found herself being spoonfed for the first time. She didn't mind and the fact that her hands weren't getting sticky and messy was a plus. That and she had no intention of arguing with her Mommy.

However, about halfway through her icecream Chloe felt her tummy rumble and she squirmed a bit in discomfort. She knew she would have to go soon, but she had no intention of doing her business in the highchair. Typically, she would go find a quiet room in the house, squat, and go. In the highchair, she would have to sit in her mess.

"You alright baby?" Julia asked, scooping another spoonful.

Chloe nodded and opened her mouth for more, hoping for the rumbling to go away. All she had to do was hold out until her Mommy let her down.

To Chloe's relief, the rumbling subsided and the rest of dessert went by fine. The only issue was that she had been left in the highchair with a few cheerios for entertainment while her Mommy cleaned up the mess from dinner.

The problem was that the rumbling came back, and it was more intense this time. Chloe needed to poop, and she did everything she could to hold it back. However, nature had other thoughts and after a few minutes of fighting Chloe found herself pushing a mushy load into the seat of her diaper. She tried to sit up to keep from spreading the poop all over her butt, but the straps over her shoulders kept her bottom flat against the seat. A messy diaper was not a new feeling for Chloe, but having the mess spread all over and stuck to her bottom was. She felt like a total baby. She was a baby. A baby that needed her Mommy to come and changer her messy diaper.

It took Julia a good while longer to finish up the dishes and once done she went back to the table to get Chloe cleaned up.

The first thing she noticed was how red and teary-eyed Chloe was.

"Mommy," Chloe whined, visibly upset.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" Julia asked, moving over to the highchair. It was then she noticed the smell. "Uh oh, does somebody have a stinky butt?"

Chloe nodded in response and broke down into a full cry as she tried to hide her face.

"Shh, shh, its alright baby. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Mommy will get you cleaned up in just a second.

Julia quickly cleaned off Chloe's face and hands before freeing her from the highchair.

"Alright, let's go get you cleaned up," Julia cooed, trying to comfort her little one as she carried her to the nursery.

In the nursery, Julia laid Chloe on the changing table and made quick work of undressing her and untaping the very messy diaper. Chloe was still crying pretty heavily and so Julia tried to coerce a pacifier in between her lips.

"Mommy no," Chloe pleaded between sobs, holding her arms out trying to keep the pacifier away.

"Shh, just trust Mommy and let me take care of everything," Julia cooed, rubbing Chloe's stomach as to calm the stressed girl.

Chloe gave in and accepted the paci. She wasn't happy about it, but it at least gave her a distraction from the diaper change and she nursed the paci for comfort as she gazed up at the ceiling.

With Chloe finally calmed, Julia used the front of the diaper to clean off most of the poop from Chloe's bottom. Once most of the poop was cleaned up, Julia switched to wet wipes which caused Chloe to flinch. Realizing that Chloe's diaper area was sensitive Julia gently and slowly finished wiping her baby's bottom. With that done she balled up the used diaper and threw it in the diaper pail before smearing a healthy amount of cream all over Chloe's diaper area to help relieve any soreness. After that, Julia slid a fresh diaper under her little one and smoothed in some baby powder before she taped the fresh diaper up nice and snug.

"Babies all clean and fresh," Julia said, tickling Chloe's sides and belly. This succeeded in getting some giggles from the girl as Julia lifted her onto her hip.

"Why don't we go watch a movie before bedtime?" Julia asked, patting Chloe's diapered bottom as she carried her over to the closet.

"Uh-huh," Chloe mumbled around her pacifier as she watched her Mommy sort through her jammies.

A few minutes later Chloe was snuggled up under a blanket with a teddy bear on the couch, waiting for her Mommy to start the movie. She was dressed in an adorable, pink pajama set and still had her pacifier from the diaper change. Her Mommy had asked if she wanted to wait until bedtime to use it, but Chloe declined. She found great comfort in the infantile object and had no plans in handing it over anytime soon.

Julia had been in the kitchen grabbing Chloe a sippy cup of water and a small bowl of pretzels for the movie. Sitting down she pulled Chloe onto her lap and gave her a loving kiss on the cheek before turning the TV on. She found the Winnie The Pooh movie on Amazon and settled in with her little one to watch the movie.

As the movie neared its end, Chloe could feel herself growing tired. Yawning, she snuggled further into her Mother and closed her eyes. She had only meant to rest them for a quick second but before she knew it she was sound asleep.

Julia waited until the end of the movie to move her baby girl. She couldn't believe how far her regression had come in just a few short weeks. It seemed like just the other day she was arguing with a rebellious teen, and now she was cuddling a sleeping baby. Chloe may be a 16-year-old physically, but at a glance, one would guess she wasn't any older than two and she acted every bit a baby you would expect from a 16-month-old.

Standing up, Julia carried her little one into the nursery and tucked her into her crib with a quick kiss on the forehead. Turning to leave, Julia made sure to turn on the baby monitor before quietly making her way over to the door. She took one last glance to admire her sleeping baby before she switched the room into darkness, shutting the door with a soft click.

Chapter 9: Shopping

Chloe let out an irritated huff around her pacifier. She was currently sitting in the baby seat of a shopping cart while her mom moved up and down the baby aisles of the store they were in. She was dressed in a cute yellow dress with a pair of white tights and black mary janes. She was adorable and she knew it. The smiles and little waves people gave her as they passed by let her know. What was worse is when they stopped to talk to her mommy. She couldn't help but blush and suckle her pacifier in embarrassment as she was called cute, adorable, precious, and made the center of attention. She wasn't a baby, she was a teenager. At least she used to be.

"Oh, this one is too cute," Julia said happily, holding up yet another onesie.

Chloe looked on with an annoyed look as she saw her mommy's newest addition to the cart. It was a baby's onesie with rows of pink ruffles along the backside. It screamed baby girl and Chloe cringed at the thought of being dressed in it. She had enjoyed her toddler stage and the thought of finally entering babyhood scared her. It was a big step in her regression and she didn't like the thought of losing what little control she had left.

"Just one more aisle sweetheart. I promise." July said as she bopped Chloe on the nose before leaving the baby girls' clothing aisle.

Chloe huffed yet again as she glared at her mommy. She was not at all happy with the selection of footed sleepers and onesies that had been added to the cart so far. Now she was going to be subjected to yet another aisle with more baby supplies and that was just great.

"You're a grumpy baby today, aren't you sweetheart. You must need a little extra nap time later." Julia continued.

Great. Just great. That was the last thing she wanted to hear. She was tired and hungry and she just wanted to go back to the house. What was worse though is that she could feel her breakfast working its way through her system and she would need to go soon.

The next aisle, Chloe found out, was a baby supplies aisle that held all sorts of diapers, changing pads, pacifiers, toys, and more. She watched as her mom picked up a box of pampers and slide it under the cart.

"That should last you another week or two," Julia said. "Now we just need some new baby supplies and we'll be good to go."

Chloe had stopped listening to her mommy as soon as she saw the selection of stuffed animals. One, in particular, caught her eye. It was a white bunny with the longest, fluffiest ears and the most adorable pink nose. She wanted it. Looking back over to her mommy, Chloe saw that she was busy sorting through the baby bottle selection. Great. Trying to get her mommy's attention, Chloe kicked her legs and made grabby hands towards the bunny letting out a soft, "mommy" around her paci.

"just a second sweetheart," Julia said. "Mommy needs to pick out a couple of bottles for you."

Chloe huffed at being ignored. Turning back to admire the bunny, she found the stuffed toy being pushed into her arms.

"Is this what you wanted, cutie pie?"

Looking up, she locked eyes with an older woman who smiled back at her.

"It's quite alright, dear, I promise I don't bite."

Her voice was soft and smooth and Chloe felt instantly comfortable with the woman and gladly grabbed the bunny. Its fur was so soft and the floppy ears tickled her hands as she pulled the bunny into a big hug against her chest. She was in love.

"Did you make a new friend, Chloe?" Julia asked, returning to the cart.

Looking back towards her mommy, Chloe held out the rabbit to show her new toy.

"It looks like you've made two friends," Julia said with a chuckle as he introduced herself to the woman and made some small talk.

Chloe ignored this and continued to play with the bunny. She really hoped her mommy would let her keep it and she looked up with pleading eyes to find herself the center of attention.

"Mommy, pwease?" Chloe asked, cuddling the bunny.

"Yes, you can have it," Julia said, brushing some hair out of Chloe's face. "Why don't you pick a name for it, sweetie."

Chloe smiled at the news and focused her attention back on the bunny while the adults talked. She had no idea what to name it and let her mind wander as she played with the rabbit. That proved to be a mistake, however, as Chloe felt a familiar rumble in her tummy. She knew what it meant and tried desperately to stop, but it was too late. She tried to squeeze her legs together, but it was no use. Chloe started to poop her diaper. The soft mush forced its way out and spread around her backside. It felt awful. As soon as Chloe finished pooping, she felt a familiar warmth as her diaper grew heavy. The soft hiss made it known that she was peeing into her diaper. Looking up, Chloe hoped her mommy had noticed, but she was still talking with the older lady. With no choice but to sit in her messy diaper, Chloe suckled her pacifier and tried to distract herself with the bunny.

A few minutes later the older woman caught a whiff of something in the air and took a few sniffs before looking down at Chloe. "Oh my, does somebody have a messy diaper," She asked with a smile on her face.

Chloe blushed heavily at this and hid behind her stuffed bunny as she was now the center of attention yet again. She had never pooped in front of somebody besides her mommy before and was heavily embarrassed that the lady had noticed.

Julia reached over Chloe and pulled up the back of her dress. With one hand on the small of Chloe's back, she used the other to pull the waistband of the diaper open and looked inside. "Yep, looks like she does. Better go get this little stinker changed."

Chloe wanted to die from embarrassment.

"That's quite alright. It was a pleasure talking with you and this little one is such a cutie." The old woman said, reaching over to pinch Chloe's red cheeks. She said her goodbyes and gave a little wave to Chloe before going on her way.

"I just need to grab one more thing and then I'll change your diaper, Chloe," Julia said pushing the cart along. She could definitely smell her baby now and the look on her face was oh so cute. An embarrassed baby is a cute baby.

Chloe whined in her seat and kicked her legs in a miny tantrum as her mommy started looking at something behind her. Chloe couldn't turn herself around to see what her mommy was doing, but it was taking forever and her messy diaper was getting more and more uncomfortable. She just wanted out of it and into a clean one.

Finally, her mommy came back and Chloe had to see what was so important. She just got a glimpse of the packaging that had a baby on it and a suction cup thing attached to a bottle. She had no idea what it was, but her mommy set it down beside the baby bottles and Chloe had a feeling it was for her.

"Alright let's go get your diaper changed, sweetpea," Julia said as she pushed Chloe over to the restroom.

Along the way, Chloe hid from strangers as she hoped they couldn't smell what she did in her diaper. It wasn't until they reached the family bathroom that she let herself relax a little bit.

Julia promptly lifted her little one onto her hip, making sure not to spread Chloe's mess around any more than it already was, and grabbed the diaper bag. Inside the restroom, Julia opened up the baby changer that was on the wall and laid down the changing mat she had with her before laying Chloe down on top of it.

Chloe stared up at her mommy and suckled her pacifier as she felt her mommy pull up her dress and pull her tights down to her ankles. She had never been changed in a store before and the air was chilly against her exposed skin. The rip of diaper tapes brought Chloe back to focus and she jumped a bit as a cold wet wipe worked its way over her front side. Once her front was clean, Chloe had her legs lifted into the air and the front of the diaper was used to wipe most of the poop of her messy bottom. Another couple of wet wipes were used to clean up the remaining poop before she was laid back down onto the mat. It felt good to get out of a diaper even if it was just for a second. Her mommy expertly untaped the fresh diaper and slid it underneath her bottom. Because she had sat in the diaper for a good bit, Chloe received some diaper cream that was massaged into her bottom. This was followed by some powder that was also massaged into her skin and made her smell clean and fresh. Just like a baby should. The diaper was then pulled up nice and snug against her tummy and the two tapes were firmly taped up.

"All done," Julia cooed. pulling Chloe's tights back up. She sat her baby up to straighten out her dress before lifting her back onto her hip. A minute later and the soiled diaper was rolled up and thrown away and the changing supplies were put neatly away in the diaper bag.

Chloe sighed as she was carried back to the cart. She hoped they could go home now. She had had enough of shopping.

Chapter 10: The Storm

A loud crack of lightning split open the night sky, shaking the entire house. The wind outside howled against the walls, serenading with the rain as it pounded against the windows, begging to be let in.

Chloe's eyes shot open and she let out a brief scream as she bolted up in her crib. She was breathing heavily, crying as she grabbed her bunny and pushed herself against the corner of the crib. Another flash of lightning lit up the night sky. The deafening boom that followed brought more tears to her eyes as she started to sob. She was petrified. Her diaper that had been dry moments before now heavy and warm with fresh urine.

"Mommy!... Mommy!" Chloe cried out between sobs. "Please..."

Within seconds the nursery door creaked open and Julia entered the room, switching on a lamp. Her face a mix of sleep and worry.

"It's ok, baby. Mommy's here. Mommy's got you." Julia said, walking over and reaching into the crib.

Chloe wasted no time climbing into her Mommy's arms, bunny in hand, and nuzzled into her mother's neck. In return, she received a kiss on the cheek as her mommy gently bounced her, trying to slow the cascade of tears.

"It's alright baby. Everything's ok. It's just a storm." Julia soothed, reaching back into the crib for Chloe's pacifier.

In a brief lapse of headspace, Chloe held out her hand to push the paci away. She didn't want to be soothed like a baby. She didn't know why she needed her mommy so bad. She should be fine sleeping during a storm, but she wasn't. This was all shoved aside by another flash and boom. Within seconds, Chloe's gaze narrowed as she focused on the storm, forgetting all about the pacifier, and soon found the soothing nipple bobbing in her mouth, silencing her cries. Sitting there, in her mommy's arms, Chloe couldn't help but melt a little. The tight, warm embrace of her mommy's arms made everything better. She didn't need to worry. Mommy would take care of everything. All she had to do was lay her head down and cuddle her bear. She was a baby. Baby's needed their mommy's. She needed her Mommy.

Julia stood there in the nursery for another few minutes, soothing her baby girl and walking her down from hysteria. Sure enough, those mighty sobs faded into dry heaves as the tears ran out. Then eventually nothing. The only sound coming from the storm outside. The only evidence left was Chloe's red, tear-streaked face.

As Chloe lay cuddled in her mommy's arms, she could feel the hand that had been rubbing her back move down to her diaper. She had forgotten she was even wet. That was alright though. Babies didn't need to know they were wet. That's what mommies are for. Mommy's worry about diapers, not babies.

Through Chloe's sleeper, Julia could feel her little one's diaper squish a bit confirming her suspicion. She had a little diaper butt in need of a change.

Moving over to the changing table, Julia laid Chloe down and set to work changing her diaper.

Chloe squirmed on the soft pad as her sleeper was unbuttoned. The cool night air brought goosebumps to her skin. She could have cared less if she was in a wet diaper, she just wanted to be warm again.

"I know it's cold, sweetie." Julia soothed, pulling Chloe's legs out of the sleeper." Mommy will be done changing your bottom in just a second."

Chloe whimpered at this and fussed, kicking her legs a bit as her diaper was untaped. It was cold and she didn't want to be changed. This earned her a gentle smile and soft hushing as her Mommy stroked her hair. It was soothing. Reassuring. Relaxing. All Chloe could do was nurse her pacifier and hug her bunny as her bottom was lifted off the pad and wiped down.

Julia knew it would only be another minute before Chloe started fussing again. Mommies may be magic but that magic had its limitations and a tired, fussy baby is one of those. After she finished wiping Chloe down, she grabbed a fresh diaper and fanned it out with her free hand before sliding it under Chloe's bottom.

Chloe could hear the crinkle of the diaper as it was slid under her. Then, before her legs were set back down, she felt her mommy smoothing something into her bottom. She knew what it was from experience. It was baby powder and the infantile smell that soon filled the room made it known.

With Chloe's bottom now well coated, Julia laid her little one's legs down and powdered her front side just as she had her bottom.

Chloe knew she smelled like a baby. She didn't care though. The delicate powder felt good against her skin and the babyish smell made her feel calm. She was a baby. A baby that needed her mommy to comfort her. A baby that needed her mommy to change her.

With Chloe ready to be diapered, Julia wiped her hands off with a baby wipe and stuffed them into the wet diaper before balling it up and tossing it into the diaper pail. Turning back to her baby girl, Julia pulled the diaper up against Chloe's belly button and with a practiced hand taped up the sides nice and snug.

The diaper was warm. It felt good to be back in something so safe and secure. It wasn't just a diaper, it was confinement. Order. Safety. It meant that she was a baby. A baby who had no responsibilities. No worries. All she had to do was be a cute, adorable baby girl and her Mommy would take care of the rest.

As Julia was finishing buttoning Chloe's sleeper back up, the night sky split open once again as a lightning strike danced across the night sky. Chloe yelped at this, whimpering as she glanced back up at Julia. They were the eyes of a baby that needed her mommy and Julia smiled, lifting Chloe back into her arms. Progress had been slow at first, but now it almost seemed to be going too fast. Chloe was ready for her next regression, and at this rate, Julia would be going through the daily tasks of caring for a newborn in no time.

Chloe nursed on her paci and looked on with a furrowed brow as she was carried out to the kitchen. She had expected her mommy to cuddle her in the rocking chair and read her a story. Something she was looking forward to.

"Wad we doin, mommy?" Chloe mumbled around her pacifier, watching her mommy open the fridge.

"Mommy just needs to grab something before we go back to your nursery."

Inside on the top shelf was a row of pink bottles. They almost looked like baby bottles. They even had the measurements on the side and a wide neck. The only difference was that the pink cap on each of the bottles didn't have a nipple. Inside each of the bottles was an even amount of some kind of white substance.

"Wad dat mommy?" Chloe asked, scrunching her nose as her mommy grabbed one of the bottles, closing the fridge.

"It's just milk, sweetie. It will help you sleep."

Chloe didn't think much of her mommy's answer. The storm was starting to pick back up again and she was more concerned with that than having to drink some milk before cuddling and a story.

With her little one distracted, Julia set the bottle on the counter, unscrewing the cap before opening a nearby drawer. Inside was a set of baby bottle nipples. Grabbing one, she screwed it onto the bottle of milk and slipped it into the microwave, setting it to run for a minute.

While she waited for the bottle to warm, Julia made sure to keep Chloe unaware of what she was doing. She did this by coaxing Chloe's head against her shoulder, keeping it there by petting the back of her head and hair.

Julia stopped the microwave with a few seconds to spare and grabbed the baby bottle. She held a finger of the nipple and shook the bottle to make sure it was evenly warmed before heading back to the nursery.

Inside, Julia sat down on the rocking chair with Chloe cradled on her lap, setting the bottle on the side table out of view.

Finally. Chloe was happy to be cuddled in her mommy's lap. Nursing her paci, Chloe enjoyed the gentle rocking as her bottom and back were gently caressed. Yawning, Chloe nursed her paci and closed her eyes as she snuggled into her mommy for warmth. The storm had died down for the most part except for a few sparse strikes and she could feel sleep taking over. A blanket was tucked around her and she sighed, content with the moment. A baby in her mommy's arms being rocked to sleep.

Julia could tell Chloe was getting sleepy and kept on rocking her. Admiring her adorable face as her little paci bobbed in and out of her mouth. She was precious.

As Chloe was rocked and soothed she could feel herself falling asleep. Her mommy's voice grew more and more distant and her muscles relaxed. Her mind was ready to drift off into dreamland and Chloe wanted to oblige. Just as she was about to nod off, Chloe felt her paci be pulled out of her mouth. Something warm was slipped into her mouth, replacing the familiar feel of her paci. It was different. Larger. Chloe was confused but in her sleep-addled state, all she could do was suckle. Something warm squirted onto her tongue. It tasted like milk but it was thick and sweet. That didn't matter though. Chloe's instincts took over and she swallowed the milk as her mouth continued to work the nipple of the bottle. Nursing like the baby she was until she slipped into the comfort of sleep.

Julia smiled. Everything was going well. Chloe took her bottle without a single hiccup. She was now asleep and still nursing on the warm milk. Julia's milk. Gently, Julia pulled the bottle out of Chloe's mouth and replaced it with the pacifier. Setting the bottle aside, she stood up and carried Chloe over to the crib. Laying her down, Julia covered her with the blanket, making sure she had her bunny. She had one more thing to do.

Heading back to her room, Julia opened her nightstand drawer and pulled out a needle and syringe. The last piece to Chloe's new age.

Back in the nursery, Julia leaned over the side of the crib and gently eased the needle into the side of Chloe's neck, easing the liquid into her system. And then it was done. Julia pulled the needle out and planted a kiss on her little one's cheek. There was no mark. No pain. The needle wasn't meant to hurt. It was meant to help. Help Julia get her little baby girl back. With that, Julia exited the nursery and headed back to bed. Tomorrow would be an interesting day.

• Like 1

Chapter 11: A Messy Morning

Chloe's eyes blinked open. It was dark outside, early still. Looking out the window, she could just see the faintest hint of dawn in the sky. Groaning, she closed her eyes, cuddling her bunny to her chest as she snuggled in for a few more precious minutes of sleep. That's all she wanted. Just a few more minutes cocooned in the warmth of her blankets.

But why was she so tired?

Bits of information filtered into Chloe's brain like a puzzle being pieced together to form a picture. To form an answer. A memory.

There was a storm. She remembered lightening and rain and wind. Calling, no screaming for her mommy. The cold chill of a diaper change. Being rocked to sleep. Suckling on something warm and soothing. Her pacifier? No. What was it? A bottle? Had she nursed from a baby bottle? Senses came to her: warm, thick, sweet, but nothing else. There was a hole there.

A while later the morning sun started to filter into the nursery.

A single ray of sun danced across Chloe's face. Her eyes fluttered open, this time for good, as she stretched out her limbs, yawning around her pacifier. Rubbing the sleep from her tired eyes, Chloe clambered out from under her blanket, stood up, and toddled over to the side of the crib.

Or tried to. She tried to stand up. Nothing.

Chloe couldn't get her legs to work. It was like they were made of jello. Crawling over to the side of the crib, she tried again to stand. This time using her arms to pull herself up.

It worked.

Chloe was standing, but her legs were shaky. She strained, begged her legs to work, but they wouldn't. Couldn't. Her arms were doing most of the work and she could feel her legs giving out. She was losing her grip on the rail and was starting to slip back down, powerless to stop herself from falling right on her padded bottom with a squish.

A squish?

Grimacing, Chloe shifted off her butt. She could feel that the mess on her backside had oozed all over her diaper, even up the front, and it didn't feel good. She hadn't even realized she was messy. Just like a baby.

Now well aware of her poop caked bottom, Chloe called her mommy, but all that came out was baby babble. Her brain felt fuzzy. Something was being lost in translation between her brain and voice. No matter how many times she tried to say "mommy" all she managed to do was spit out incoherent babbles and sounds like a baby. It frustrated her. Confused her. So she cried. Cried like the little baby she was.

Julia groaned, groping for the baby monitor. Her little one wasn't usually up this early and a lack of sleep made this early morning wake up call even worse. Her fingers found the small device. Switching to the video feed, Julia saw Chloe curled up in the corner of her crib, crying. Bawling. It was then she smiled.

The medicine had been working throughout the night. Cementing Chloe in her new age. Chloe loved to great her in the morning by standing at the crib side. It was a morning ritual. Julia would come in and lift her out of the crib, planting multiple kisses as she patted her little one's typically wet diaper. Only now, Chloe wouldn't be able to stand. If she had tried to, it would be no different than a baby trying to walk for the first time. She would need to crawl from now on. There was something else though. Julia's maternal instincts told her something else was wrong. Slipping out from under her covers, Julia headed towards the nursery. There was a crying baby that needed tending to. Her baby.

Chloe was still crying in the corner of her crib when her mommy walked in. A single word floated to the forefront of her brain: mama. In between her heavy sobs, Chloe choked out a timid, "mama," before breaking down in even more tears.

"What's the matter, baby girl?" Julia asked. She didn't need or expect an answer though. It wasn't that hard to tell what was wrong. There was a faint stench in the air. The smell of a messy diaper. A baby that went poopie in her sleep. The ultimate sign of un-potty training. Julia smiled, stepping towards the crib.

Chloe didn't even move from her spot as her mommy reached down to lovingly stroke her hair, soothing her. Coaxing her out from the corner with a guiding hand. The tears stopped. Mommy was here. Mommy would make it better.

Seeing as though Chloe was calming down, Julia cooed, "I think mommy has a stinky bum to change this morning," as she lifted her little one onto her hip. Still not a happy baby, but at least the crying had stopped, mostly.

Another word came to Chloe, "poop."

"Ya, you made a poopie in your diapee," Julia cooed, carrying her baby girl over to the changing table. "That's no reason to cry. Baby's are supposed to make poopies in their diapers." Julia continued, laying Chloe down.

Chloe hadn't thought about that. She hadn't liked waking up messy, but she was a baby. That's what babies do. That made her a good girl. A few stray tears were wiped from her eyes. A soothing hand rubbed her belly. Turning her attention back to the world, Chloe eased her sobs down to nothing but a few dry heaves as her mommy readied for a diaper change.

Julia smiled down at her little one and opened a fresh diaper, placing it off to the side before popping open Chloe's sleeper. She was expecting another mundane diaper change. Sure, a poopy diaper change, but she was used to that by now. That was until she ripped open Chloe's diaper and found the reason for her distress. Poop. And not where it was supposed to be. Somehow, Chloe had managed to spread the mess all over her diaper. No surface left unscathed. It was a miracle that it hadn't been a blowout.

"Chloe... How'd this happen, baby?" Julia asked, wrinkling her nose. She didn't even know where to start.

Chloe, now uncomfortable with her skin exposed to the cool, morning air squirmed and whimpered on the changing pad.

"I know, I know, mommy's not too happy about this either, but we'll get through this together," Julia soothed, reaching for the wet wipes.

The sting from the wet wipes brought more tears to Chloe's eyes. She didn't need to see her bottom to know it was red. She could feel it. It burned.

Julia could tell that Chloe had been sitting in her messy diaper for quite a while. It didn't take an expert to tell that Chloe had a rough case of diaper rash. She would need to remember to add extra cream during Chloe's bedtime changes. That and make sure to pay her little bottom a bit more attention during baths. Chloe would be sore for a little while, that's for sure.

Chloe sighed in relief as the onslaught of wipes finally stopped. It felt good to have a clean bottom, but getting it cleaned was a different story. The burning finally stopped as her mommy smeared a thick layer of cream onto her hiney. It was magical. All her soreness seemed to vanish as that beautiful, white cream soothed her red bottom. The tenseness in her body fading with every circle her mommy's hand made. She didn't even feel the powder or diaper as it was taped up around her waist.

She had had a rough morning and she was finally starting to feel better. Good enough to eat something. She was starved. She hadn't realized how hungry she was before, but now that she had a clean diaper, her tummy seemed to come to life.

"hungwy."

"Ya, are you hungry sweetheart?" Julia asked, finishing buttoning Chloe's sleeper back up. She didn't want to dress Chloe for the day yet as she was hoping she would go down for an early and possibly long nap after getting up so early.

Chloe nodded.

"well then, let's go get you something to eat," Julia said, lifting Chloe into her arms.

A few minutes later.

Chloe opened her mouth for another bite of oatmeal. Not once taking her eyes off Mickey Mouse. Out of all the cartoons she was allowed to watch, it was by far her favorite. Although, she liked Goofy better than Mickey. Goofy was funny. That's why she liked him.

Another spoonful was held up to her mouth and Chloe obliged, taking yet another bite of oatmeal. Something was different today though. The oatmeal was sweeter than usual. A little thicker too. It was good though. Although, she was starting to get thirsty. Usually, she had a sippy cup of juice or milk. Something to wash down the sticky food.

Another spoonful, this time Chloe turned her head away and whimpered. She needed a word. Something to let her mommy know she was thirsty.

"Baba?"

"Yep, mommy will get you your bottle after you finish eating."

The spoon was pushed into Chloe's mouth, leaving her little choice but to chew and swallow. What had her mommy meant by "her bottle" and why had she said "baba"? It didn't make any sense.

Another bite. As Chloe chewed, a flashback from the night flickered through her brain. She was laying in her mommy's arms. She was rocked to sleep. She already knew that. Only now there was something in her mouth. Something her mommy was holding. She was suckling it. A bottle. It had been a bottle. She nursed from a bottle like a baby.

"What's wrong sweetheart?"

Chloe snapped back to reality. Her mommy was staring at her, concerned.

"You ok, baby?"

Chloe nodded, a bit distant, as she took the spoonful of oatmeal. She couldn't believe she had actually nursed from a baby bottle. And yet the memory was front and center in her brain. Stuck on a loop that she was forced to endure over and over again.

Chloe was once again snapped back to reality as her mommy cleaned off her face with a warmed washcloth before heading back to the kitchen. She hadn't even realized oatmeal was all over her face.

Sitting there, stuck in her highchair, Chloe watched as her mommy pulled something out of the fridge. She caught a glimpse of it. A white substance in a container. Milk? Milk for a bottle?

Chloe didn't have to wonder long as her mommy soon came and freed her from her highchair.

"Ready for your baba, sweetheart?"

Chloe wasn't sure. She had mixed feelings about the infantile object in her mommy's other hand. From what she could remember, she had enjoyed nursing from the bottle, but at the same time, she wasn't ready to be so... helpless. So baby like. She knew she was a baby, but she had a yearning for something else. For being older. More in control. Like a teenager. She had been a teenager once, hadn't she?

Chloe didn't have time to answer her own question as she was laid across her mommy's lap. Cradled just like a baby. The bottle was held up to her lips. Teased against them. She could feel the warmth radiating from the bottle. She craved the sweet, soothing milk. All she had to do was open her mouth and let her mommy take care of her. Accept her babyhood. Accept that she was a helpless baby. She wanted to accept it. Wanted to be a baby. But she couldn't. She was scared. Scared of losing control. Scared of being helpless. So she did the only thing she could do. She fussed, kicked, screamed. She flailed her legs, her arms, her head. She did everything in her power to keep that bottle away from her mouth. And it worked. The bottle was set aside. Her mommy pulled her in close. Comforted her. Rocked her. Shushed her. And then everything was calm.

"What was that about, sweetheart?" Julia asked, wiping away a few stray tears from Chloe's eyes. Her little one responded by nuzzling in closer. She seemed tired. Tired baby's do have meltdowns. "I think a little miss needs her nap."

Chloe didn't respond. She just laid there. Enjoying the warmth and comfort of her mommy. Her steady heart rate bringing sleep to her eyes. She was tired. Exhausted. She was drifting off to dreamland.

And then she was being moved. Laid somewhere. A pillow under her head and a blanket covering her.

Her crib? No. She was somewhere else.

Opening her eyes, Chloe looked around at the mesh walls surrounding her.

A playpen?

This was new. Scattered about the floor were a couple of her toys and set just in front of her face was the baby bottle.

But where was her mommy?

Looking around, Chloe realized she was still in the living room.

How had she not noticed this here before?

That didn't matter. She still didn't know where her mommy was. Crawling over to the side of the playpen, Chloe tried again to stand. But just like before, she couldn't keep her legs under her and after a few too many times of falling on her padded butt she gave up. Huffing, Chloe crawled back over to her blanket and pillow and cuddled up, staring at the bottle of milk. She would still be cradled in her mommy's arms if she has just nursed from the bottle. She didn't know why she was so scared. She knew she wanted to be a baby. Wanted her mommy to take care of Her. But there was still a part of her that wanted to fight. Wanted to drive, stay out late, and be a teenager.

But that part of her was dying fast. Every day spent living the life of a baby was another day her old self died off. She was being reborn. Given a second chance. A chance to be better than before. And all she had to do was nurse from at bottle.

Chloe took hold of the bottle. Slowly but surely she took the nipple into her mouth, taking a tentative suckle before pulling the bottle back out. The milk was everything she remembered from the night before. Warm, thick, sweet. It soothed her throat. It was good. Latching back onto the bottle, Chloe got into a rhythm of sucking and swallowing as her eyes closed and her body relaxed. She was in seven heaven. And soon she was fast asleep. She didn't even feel her diaper grow warm as she peed herself. Just like any other baby.

Julia had watched Chloe nurse herself to sleep and couldn't be happier. Heading back to her room, she made herself comfortable in the reclining chair. Chloe would nap for a good while, hopefully, and she needed to get a couple of things done. First and foremost was prepping another couple of bottles. Off the side table, Julia grabbed her breast pump and went to work setting it up. She hated using the machine and couldn't wait for the day it was no longer necessary. Soon. It would be soon. In the meantime, she needed to enjoy the little things in life. Things like shopping for new furniture. After all, once they got back home Chloe would need some new things.

Chapter 12: One Sandy Baby

Chloe giggled, pouring yet another shovelful of sand on her legs. She had been digging and rolling around in the stuff all morning. No different than any other one-year-old. There was no method to her play. She was just having fun getting sandy.

"What's so funny baby?" Julia asked, watching her little one with a smile. She too couldn't help but giggle as her daughter responded with more giggles while covering herself in even more sand. It would take a miracle to get her baby cleaned up later, that was a sure thing. But in the meantime, she saw no harm in letting Chloe burn off some energy before her afternoon nap.

Chloe, satisfied with the pile of sand she just made, set her eyes on her other toys. It was the blue bucket that caught her attention and she started crawling towards it. But before she could start playing again, she was picked up by her mommy and sat underneath the small tent they had brought to the beach.

Chloe whined, pouting as she pointed at the bucket with puppy dog eyes. Her pleas were met with deaf ears, however, as her mommy started to rummage through the diaper bag.

"You can go back and play after you take a break, sweetheart," Julia said, pulling out a baby bottle. "But first mommy wants you to sit in the shade for a little while and drink some water."

Dejected, Chloe took hold of the bottle and laid back on the beach towel as she got to work nursing the silicone nipple. Her throat was dry, parched.  The cool water soothed her throat. She hadn't thought about being thirsty while playing. Mommy was right, she needed a break from the sun.

Julia smiled, watching her daughter lay there as she nursed her bottle. It seemed like just the other day she was putting a diaper on her for the first time and now she was debating on when to start breastfeeding. Looking down, Julia felt her breast. They were starting to feel heavier, full, but it would be another couple of days before they were ready. Besides, she needed to wait until Chloe got a little younger. Breastfeeding a one-year-old might be a challenge, but an 8-month-old needs her mommy's milk.

With her bottle finished, Chloe handed it back to her mommy before crawling over to the blue bucket. Finally, she could play with her toys. Sitting down on her bum, she started to fill the bucket up with sand. At least she tried to. Over the past week, her motor skills and coordination had been deteriorating. Pouring sand into a bucket was near impossible when you needed two hands to hold a bottle. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't seem to do it right.

Julia could see her little one starting to get frustrated. She wasn't surprised. It was getting close to Chloe's nap time and she always got fussy when she was tired. That's what happens when baby's get sleepy. Reaching over to the diaper bag, Julia grabbed Chloe's pacifier this time before heading to help her baby girl.

Chloe failed yet again and in anger threw the shovel on the ground, crossing her arms as she struggled not to cry. There were a lot of emotions going through her body and she didn't know how to handle them.

"Do you want some help, baby?"

Looking up, Chloe nodded as she wiped a few tears from her eyes.

"It's ok sweetie. There's no reason to cry. Mommy will help you." Julia cooed. "Do you want your paci?"

Chloe nodded again and accepted the pacifier as her mommy pulled her into a hug. Cooing at her and rubbing her back for comfort. It was all Chloe needed to calm herself down and after a few minutes, she was ready to try again. This time with mommy's help.

"Do you want to help mommy build a sandcastle?" Julia asked, fixing her baby's crooked sunhat.

Chloe that she had heard the word "sandcastle" before, but she couldn't quite remember what it meant. It did sound fun though and so she gave a muffled "uh-huh" around her pacifier as she scooped up some more sand with her shovel. This time when she went to dump the sand, her mommy took hold of her hand and helped her to pour.

"Good job, sweetie," Julia cooed, clapping her hands with encouragement. A smile was showing around Chloe's pacifier and Julia matched it with one of her own as the two went to work filling the bucket.

As Julia continued to help her baby fill the bucket, she stroked a stray strand of hair behind Chloe's ear. She couldn't help but ask herself if she needed to give Chloe a haircut. After all, in a couple of weeks, she would be the equivalent of an infant and infants didn't have much if any hair. It would grow back as Chloe "Grew up" again.

Once the bucket was full, Chloe helped her mommy pat down the sand and then looked up at her for instruction.

"Now we flip it over to make a castle," Julia said as she turned the bucket over. The bucket wouldn't slide off right away and so Julia gently worked the bucket off. The end result, a less than perfect sandcastle, but who cared. It was a fun bonding moment and that's what mattered.

Chloe was thrilled with the castle and bounced with excitement as she took in their creation. To her, it was the best sandcastle that had ever stood.

"Now we get to decorate it," Julia said, looking around for some sticks and stones. She even went as far as to dig a small mote.

While Chloe was helping her mommy decorate their castle, she noticed a small stream of water trickling beneath her. She turned around to look for the source only to realize she was the source. Instinctively, she panicked and looked up at her mommy. "Uh-oh."

Looking over to see what was "uh-oh", Julia realized that Chloe went pee. That wasn't the problem though. The problem was that Chloe was breaking down into tears as she pulled at her diaper.

"Shh, shh, its ok baby girl. Mommy dressed you in a special diaper so we could go in the water." Julia soothed, moving to comfort her baby. How was she supposed to explain that swim diapers don't hold pee-pee to a baby that's used to her diaper holding in all her pee-pees and poopsies?

Chloe was struggling to not cry her eyes out. She felt like she did something bad because her diaper leaked, but at the same time, her mommy was telling her that it was ok. That it was supposed to happen. Diapers aren't supposed to leak. Chloe knew that. Even so, she knew that mommy knew best.

Julia knew it was about time to head up to the house. It was about time to get her baby laid down for a nap. They had time for one more thing, and besides, she needed to get her baby washed off, at least a little bit, before heading back inside. She was absolutely caked in sand. "Why don't we go wash your bum off in the water and then go get some sleepies?"

Chloe thought about it for a second before nodding her head. The water sounded like fun and the promise of a nap soon sealed the deal. She was getting sleepy and she was about done with the sun and sand for the day.

Julia spent the next few minutes packing up their site. Everything they brought fit into a little beach wagon that made beach outings a lot easier, especially when you had a baby in your arms.

Once everything was packed, Julia picked up her little sleepy head and carried her off to the water. Wading in, she only went about waist deep before kneeling down in the cool water. There weren't that many waves, and the few waves that did crash against the shore were small. A quiet day.

Sitting there in the water, Chloe let herself relax in her mother's arms. She could've taken a nap right then and there. The cool water felt refreshing after spending so much time in the sun. That combined with her mother rubbing her back and the gentle, soothing sound of the waves made her feel drowsy. She was just about to nod off when her mother stood up, jerking her mind back awake. The beach was fun, but she was ready for her cozy crib, a clean diaper, and a pacifier. All the key elements for a good nap. Things that she needed.

A few minutes later, Chloe was laying down on the bathroom rug as her mommy stripped her down to her birthday suit. It felt good to get out of her swimsuit and diaper. And it felt even better to be sat in the tub. The warm water instantly melted away the icky feeling of the saltwater on her skin. What was even better was being washed clean by her mommy. A feeling that she always loved and longed for. Who wouldn't want a free spa day?

Julia let out a little chuckle, watching Chloe's head start to nod forward before the baby would catch herself. She was falling asleep. Naptime would be easy today.

It didn't take long for Julia to finish scrubbing her little one and after a couple of rinses to make sure Chloe was all cleaned off, Julia lifted her out of the tub and into a large fluffy towel.

Chloe shivered a little as she was being dried off. It wasn't cold inside, but having just been pulled from the warmth and security of her bath it could've been Antarctica for all she cared. She just wanted a clean, warm diaper and comfy sleeper so she could go curl up under her blankie.

Laying Chloe down, Julia finished drying her baby girl off and pulled the towel out from under her. From underneath the table, she grabbed a diaper and onesie. From another drawer, she pulled wipes, lotion, cream, and powder. All while keeping a hand on her baby's stomach. Wouldn't want her to roll off and get hurt.

As Chloe laid on her changing pad awaiting her fresh diaper, a pacifier was offered to her. She, of course, took no issue in allowing the paci to be slipped into her mouth and suckled on it contently while staring off into the distance. Paying no mind to anything her mommy was doing.

The first thing Julia did was smooth some baby lotion into Chloe's skin. From the tip of her toes to the top of her head. The baby would need it after having been at the beach all day. Besides, who could resist a baby with all to smooth skin?

With this done, Julia moved onto the diaper cream which she focused around Chloe's bum and diaper bits. The sticky, white paste would add an extra barrier between Chloe's delicate skin and anything she left in her diaper.

Next, it was time for the diaper. Julia unfolded the soft, infantile garment and expertly slid it under her baby's bum. A healthy sprinkle of powder on both her front and back to help keep any sweat away and then the diaper was pulled up and taped snug against Chloe's cute, little tummy. Julia then made sure to check the diaper's fit before moving on to the onesie. Nobody wants Elmo to leak.

"Can you sit up for me sweetie?"

Chloe turned back from the dreamland she had been in. She hadn't even realized her mommy had diapered her already. Sitting up, Chloe let her mommy slip the yellow onesie over her head and arms. It was worked down her little body and then she was guided back down onto her back. Chloe looked down at the fluffy, white diaper between her legs. She felt a sense of happiness and security looking down at Elmo. And then he vanished as her mommy buttoned the onesie up around her diaper.

"Alright, I know a little girl who's ready for her nap." Julia cooed, bopping Chloe's nose. There was a slight, tired giggle in response. Picking up her baby girl, Julia rubbed her back and patted her adorably diapered bum as she carried her over to the crib.

Laying her little one down, Julia pulled Chloe's blanket up and around her small body. A gentle sigh came from the little girl and Julia smiled. She made sure Chloe was all settled in with her bunny before turning to leave. On the way out, she switched on the baby monitor and music player before turning out the lights, leaving her precious baby to sleep.

Chloe hadn't realized her mommy had left until she heard the soft click of the door. Opening her eyes for just a second to take in her surroundings. The room was mostly dark with the curtains blocking out most of the light. It didn't bother Chloe though. Taking a deep breath around her pacifier, she settled in to nurse on the soft nipple. It's soothing powers bringing her relaxation as she closed her eyes and let her body relax as she rolled over. Her diaper crinkling oh so cutely as she did so.

The only sound in the room came from her music player as it played a sweet and soft melody. A melody laced with subconscious suggestions. Suggestions working to ease Chloe's mind younger and younger.

Chapter 13: A Little Bonding

Julia smiled as she rolled over in bed. The soft breathing of a baby girl filtered through the baby monitor making it known that Chloe was still sound asleep. Usually, it was at this time she would climb out of bed and find her way to the kitchen to get Chloe's morning bottle ready, but today was different. Today was the day.

Giving herself a few minutes to wake up and gain her senses, Julia slipped out of bed and grabbed her bathrobe before heading to the nursery.

Opening the door quietly, Julia peered in. Soft nursery music filled the air along with the stench of a very messy diaper. A common occurrence with her little one. Glancing over at the crib, she could just make out the silhouette of her baby girl curled up under her blanket, still sleeping soundly.

Stepping over to the crib, Julia reached down and stroked her baby's hair, taking a minute to admire how absolutely adorable Chloe looked all curled up. Bunny cradled against her chest. Pacifier bobbing slightly with each precious breath she took. The telltale bulge in the seat of her sleeper. Chloe was the epitome of a baby. And a cute one at that.

"Hey sweetie, its time to wake up," Julia cooed, moving her hand to shake Chloe's bottom, confirming that she did indeed have a stinky bum.

Chloe slowly awoke as her mommy rubbed her back, cooing softly at her. She had yet to fully wake up when she was lifted out of her cozy crib and carried over to the changing table, bunny still in hand. Even in her sleep-addled state, she would never forget her bunny.

"Boy, mommy's got a sleepy baby today," Julia whispered, patting Chloe's dirty bum before laying her down to change her diaper.

Chloe rubbed her eyes, whining, as her sleeper was popped open and her legs pulled out. She hadn't even known she was messy, but still, her messy diaper seemed a better alternative than being pulled from the warmth of her crib. It's not like the messy diaper was bothering her so why did it bother her mommy so much.

Julia carried on, ignoring the grumbles of her little one as she moved on to unbuttoning Chloe's onesie, exposing the soiled diaper underneath. Reaching under the table for some diapering supplies, Julia sighed before starting the mundane task of changing a poopy diaper.

Chloe was already staring off to space, nursing her pacifier, when she heard the familiar sounds of velcro ripping followed by the instant cold around her diaper area. It made her wince. It always made her wince. She hated the feeling of cold air invading what areas had been warm just seconds before. Even so, in a few seconds, the sting of the cold went away and Chloe played with her bunny as her legs were held above her head and her bottom wiped clean.

Setting Chloe's legs down, Julia made expert work of balling up the used diaper before dropping it in the diaper pail. The hard part was over, now all she needed to do was slip a fresh, clean diaper around her baby's bum and get some milk in her little tummy.

What had started as an icky morning was starting to get better. Chloe was finally awake and her mood brightened as a new, soft diaper was slid under her raised bottom. Even if the poopy wasn't bothering her before, she did admit that a clean diaper felt better against her tender bottom. A little cream and powder followed, making any soreness she felt disappear as the diaper was taped against her belly.

Julia saw no reason to get her baby dressed for the day and set to work rebutting her onesie and sleeper. She had no plans of going anywhere and felt that some downtime would do both of them some good. Besides, a baby all cozied up in her onesie and sleeper was much more inclined to cuddling and Julia had plenty of cuddling planned for their day.

Chloe was happy to be back in her sleeper. She knew it meant the day would be spent sleeping and playing in her playpen. A thought that she took no issue with. Even though she had slept well, she was still tired and definitely a little grouchy.

"Baby's all clean," Julia cooed in baby talk as she lifted Chloe onto her hip, planting an array of kisses all over her cute, baby cheeks. This did get a few giggles from her tired baby, but she could tell much of today would be spent napping. "You ready for some breakfast sweetheart?" Julia continued, bouncing Chloe as she made her way over to the rocking chair.

Chloe didn't respond. Instead, she laid her head on her mommy's shoulder and let herself be cared for. She didn't want to make any decisions. didn't want to answer any questions. She just wanted her mommy to do everything for her. That was easier.

Sitting down, Julia made sure she was comfortable before adjusting her baby so that she was cradled across her lap. It was the same position she used to bottle feed her little one, just a little lower, that was all.

Chloe had already started searching for her morning bottle but couldn't seem to find it. Hungry. Confused. Tired. Not a good combination for a grumpy baby and it soon showed as she started fussing and kicking her legs in frustration. She was hungry and wanted to be fed.

"Shh, shh, mommy knows. It's alright, sweetheart. It's alright." Julia soothed, calming her baby down. "Mommy just wants to try something new today, that's all."

With the promise of food, Chloe settled down and watched as her mommy pushed aside her bathrobe, exposing her bra and chest. It didn't stop there, however, as her mommy continued by undoing the center of her bra, leaving both her breasts on full display. A display that was only a foot away from Chloe's own face.

Julia chuckled a good bit seeing how confused her baby was. "Mommy's decided that we don't need to use your baba anymore."

Chloe still wasn't following. If she didn't have her baba then how was she going to drink anything? She couldn't use a cup even if she wanted to. She could barely use a bottle without her mommy holding it for her.

"This is going to be your baba from now on," Julia explained, taking hold of her firm nipple. "Mommy's just been taking milk from this baba and putting it in your other babas."

Chloe was starting to get the idea and she didn't like it one bit. She was fidgeting, squirming in her mommy's lap. Turning her head away, she hoped that when she looked back her baba would be waiting for her. And it was. Just not the baba she was hoping for. Her mommy was pulling her closer and she started to panic.

"Hey, hey, its ok baby. Just relax, mommy's got you. Just relax." Julia cooed, pulling her baby in tighter, closer. She had Chloe's head cradled in the crook of her arm, right up against the side of her breast. Her other hand found her baby's padded bum, patting it oh so gently. Soothing her little one as she rocked back and forth.

Chloe didn't know what to do. She could feel the warmth radiating from her mother's chest. Her cheek was practically touching the soft skin. The skin that awaited her lips. Her brain was racing with all sorts of emotions as she struggled once more in her mother's grasp. Only her resistance didn't amount to much as the gentle rocking and soothing touch of her mommy's hand subdued what little fight she had left.

"It's alright, little one. I promise you'll like it. It's no different than your baba, just fresher."

Chloe processed the information. She knew she liked her babas now so why wouldn't she like it fresher. Even she knew that the fresher something was the better it tasted. Even so, she couldn't get over the mental barrier of suckling at her mommy's chest. Then she thought of her first bottle. She had refused to drink from it. Refused to let her mommy feed her.

Why?

Because she was afraid of the bottle. Afraid of the helplessness and lack of control it signified. Yet she also craved the helplessness. Craved her mommy's love, attention, and care. This was no different. Letting her mommy take care of her me...

Her mommy's pink nipple was teasing her lips. Chloe pulled back from the firm nub. Or tried to pull back. Her head was cradled so firm, yet gently in her mother's arms, leaving her no place to pull back to. She couldn't escape that little pink nub. It seemed to follow her no matter which way she turned her head.

"It's alright, sweetheart. Just relax. Let mommy take care of you."

"Let mommy take care of you." That line stuck in Chloe's head on repeat. "Let mommy take care of you." Chloe knew she needed to relax. Let herself be the baby and her mommy the mommy. She wanted to be cared for. Wanted to slip into the helplessness and trust that babyhood was.

So she did.

Ever so slightly, Chloe parted her lips and let her mommy take over.

"That's it. What a good baby." Julia soothed, whispering to her little one as she guided that little mouth to her erect nipple, pushing the two together.

Chloe wasn't sure what to think. The nipple filled her mouth, but not enough. Her mommy was coaxing her to open wider, but she still wasn't sure if she wanted to. Out of instinct, she took a slight suckle before pulling back. Breaking the what little latch she had on the nipple. She was shocked. Shocked by the stream of milk that had filled her mouth so quickly. It had happened so fast that she barely had time to think before she swallowed the milk. It was thick and sweet just like her bottle. It even tasted just like it, but better. The warmth was different too. The perfect temperature. Not too hot, not too cold.

Julia could tell her little one was debating inside her own head. She knew she had swallowed a little milk. She had both felt it and seen it. Felt the milk let down and seen her nipple leaking. Trying again, she brought her baby's gaze back to her breast and coaxed her to take the nipple. This time, that little mouth was wide open and she took the opportunity to push her breast deep into her baby's mouth. A good latch.

The breast filled Chloe's mouth. She didn't have much room left by time her mommy was satisfied she had enough of the nipple resting in her mouth. She could feel the nipple with her tongue. It was situated so that her tongue rested just under the nipple itself, allowing her to press the little nub against the roof of her mouth. An almost perfect nursing position. And so she did just that. She suckled, nursing on the little pink nub as it filled her mouth with sweet milk. Milk that she eagerly swallowed down. Her body relaxing as she did so.

Julia smiled down at her nursing baby as she felt her melt into her arms. She herself relaxed in the chair. Humming as she rocked back and forth, soothing her baby with diaper pats and back rubs as she fed. Julia could get used to this feeling. The closeness she felt with her baby girl. 

Her baby girl that had been so irresponsible, so close to heading off into the real world. She knew Chloe wasn't ready for that and so she had taken the steps needed to regress her.

She had gotten her into pull-ups. A few accidents later she finally taped the first diaper onto her baby. And then after that, it had been easy sailing. Regressing her baby younger and younger. First her ability to walk, then talk, and now she was sitting in a rocking chair breastfeeding her. It would only be a matter of time before she was so little that rolling over proved an impossible challenge. Julia couldn't wait for that day. It would mark the start of a second chance for both of them.

As Chloe laid in her mother's lap, nursing, her eyes wandered past the breast in her face to meet her mother's gaze. It was a moment of calming reassurance. A moment that let her know she was loved and cared for. That she had no worries. No responsibilities. No struggles. All she had to was be a baby. Her mommy's adorable, little baby girl.

And so Chloe settled in to nurse, listening to her mother's gentle heartbeat as she was rocked and soothed. Accepting the beginning of her regression to infancy.

Chapter 14: One Fussy Baby

Bright green. Toxic. Like a radioactive dump. And her mommy was scooping up a spoonful. Chloe's eyes pleaded as she pushed herself back against her highchair. She wanted nothing to do with whatever that green stuff was on the spoon.

"It's just peas, Chloe," Julia said, trying to calm her little one. "You like peas."

As far as Chloe was concerned, she didn't like peas. She hated them. They looked awful. And as her mommy brought the spoon closer to her mouth, she turned her head away in disgust. There was no way she was going to be eating "peas" anytime soon.

"Even mommy likes them," Julia said, putting the spoon in her own mouth. "See there yummy."

Chloe still wasn't convinced. She wouldn't even turn her head back. Only daring every once and while to steal a glance at her mommy. Hoping, praying that the peas would disappear. But they didn't. They just kept sitting there on her tray.

Julia needed a different approach. With Chloe mentally getting younger and younger, she was having a harder and harder time getting her to eat. That was alright. One more week of baby food difficulties and then a highchair wouldn't even be needed. Well, at least until Chloe was old enough to be eating solids again. But that wouldn't be for some time. In the meantime, Julia had a trick up her sleeve. "Mommy will be right, sweetheart."

Chloe watched, shocked as her mommy stood up and took the jar of peas with her, disappearing into the kitchen. She tried to turn her head to see what her mommy was doing, but the straps of her highchair kept her diapered butt firmly against the seat.

The sound of rummaging and activity radiated from the kitchen. It gave Chloe butterflies in her stomach. The waiting was killing her. The unknown of whether she had gotten out of eaten the peas or made the situation worse.

"Alright, baby girl." Julia cooed, sitting down. "Let's try something else."

This time, Chloe had two dishes in front of her. The radioactive green of the peas and the soft, delicate, pink of something else. The pink intrigued her. It looked appetizing and she craned her neck to get a better look.

Julia smiled as Chloe perked up. Even in baby form, she knew Chloe liked pink. Her big girl's brain might not be fully functional, but the part of her that liked pink was still there. "Here we go, Chloe, let's try this one."

Chloe was still hesitant to open her mouth but after some gentle coaxing, she allowed her mommy to spoon in the pink puree. And she was glad she did. It Smooth and sweet and Fresh. Like a smoothie. A hint of banana mixed with strawberry. There was something else too. Something familiar. Sweet, but different from the fruit. It added a creaminess to the mixture. A richness. Then it hit her. Her mommy's milk. There was some of her mommy's milk mixed in with the fruit. And so she opened her mouth for more.

Only this time, the spoon had peas. And Chloe hadn't noticed. Startled by the change, she immediately spit out the toxic stuff only for her mommy to catch it with the spoon and push it right back in her mouth. She had no choice. She had to swallow it. And so she did. Shuddering with disgust as the peas went down her throat. Glaring at her mommy with a pout.

"Don't give mommy that look. They didn't taste that bad." Julia said, scooping up some more of the green stuff.

And she was right. They didn't taste that bad. They didn't taste good either. They were just kind of there. A bland mush that oozed around her mouth until she inevitably swallowed them. Still, Chloe didn't want anymore.

When the next spoonful was held up to her lips, Chloe turned away, again. Her eyes still held the same pouty look, but now they were being used to sweet talk. She gave the cutest most innocent look possible, kicked her legs slightly, and pointed at the fruit. Her eyes seeming to ask, "Mommy, I really don't like peas, can I please have some more strawberry and banana."

Julia shook her head and put Chloe's hand down. "Baby can have her fruit after she finishes her peas."

Chloe slumped back. She didn't want to eat her peas. She just wanted the fruit. Glancing up, she found the peas still held in her face. She felt defeated. And so she did the only thing she could do. She opened her mouth and let the spoon inside. She didn't even bother tasting the peas before quickly swallowing the toxic substance.

"Good girl, Chloe." Julia praised, scooping up more peas. "Mommy's proud of you for eating your peas."

Chloe didn't care. She just wanted to eat her fruit and then go play. And so as the next spoonful came closer, she obediently opened her mouth.

By time lunch was over, Chloe ended up with more peas on her face and bib than she did her mouth. She had enjoyed every bite of her fruit, but now she was stuffed. Lethargic even as her mommy cleaned her up and took her bib off.

Julia could tell her little one was tired. She could see it in her eyes as she unbuckled her from the highchair. Still, it wasn't naptime yet and Chloe could use some play to make sure she was good and tired for her afternoon nap.

"Alright, up we go baby girl," Julia cooed as she lifted Chloe up, pinching the back of her diaper as she did. Wet. Just a little bit though. A diaper change could wait until naptime.

In the living room, Julia set Chloe in her playpen before making herself comfortable on the couch. She needed to make a phone call.

Looking around her confined space, Chloe took inventory of her toys. Or what was left of them. Over the past week, her mommy had been putting away toys that were meant for "bigger babies". Chloe was big. At least she thought she was big. But her mommy obviously didn't agree. Huffing, she crawled over to one of her more complex toys. It was a shape sorter. Something she used to be an expert at. Now, it felt as though the toy was getting harder and harder every time she played with it. It was frustrating. Still, she tried her luck at fitting the shapes to their proper places.

"Hi, yes, I would like to check on an order... For Julia Ashton... Yes, I can wait." Putting her phone down for a second, Julia watched Chloe struggle to find the right spot for a square. The look of focus and determination on her little one's face was so adorable. Just to think that a few weeks before and Chloe wouldn't have been caught dead playing with such an infantile toy. And now. Now it was almost too hard for her to finish. Julia would have to take a mental note to replace it later.

Chloe caught a glimpse of her mommy watching her and looked up almost as if to ask, "Mommy am I doing this right?" The response back she got back? A smile. But that was all she needed. A smile said I love you. A smile said I care about you. A smile said everything that an eight-month-old baby needed to hear.

"Yes, I want both the crib and the bassinet... Let's go with an off white, maybe a beige color... That sounds great." Julia chuckled slightly as she watched Chloe get bored with her shape sorter and move on. Her attention span was almost too cute to bear. One second she could be completely focused on something and the next she was off and running. Well, crawling, but same difference.

Chloe's language skills may be deteriorating. And fast. But she knew she had overheard her mommy say something about a crib and a bass a something. She already had a crib. Why did she need a new one? And what was a bass a something? Her thoughts didn't last long though. It was too much for her baby brain to handle and in just a second the thought was gone from her mind. Her new focus was on a set of rattles. Each one making a different sound. Like the instruments to a band. They were great fun to shake and bang around. And so Chloe set off to play, giggling at her silliness as she did so.

"Let's go with cream for the nursing chair... Yep, a matching ottoman would be great... The walls? Two pink, two grey... A stencil for the pink would be oh so cute." Julia was having a hard time keeping a straight face. On one hand, she was having a serious conversation. A very important conversation at that. On the other hand, she was watching her baby girl giggle and bounce as she explored her playpen. The look of pure, infantile joy on her face from the most basic things. Joy only a true baby could express.

As Chloe played, the sound of her mommy's conversation was drowned out. Both by her play and other business she was attending to. Business attaining towards lunch. A business she had no control over. She froze in her tracks, pausing for just a second as her body took over. A slight pressure in her tummy and a focused gaze on her face. And then just like a hundred times before, a poopy slid easily into the back seat of her diaper. Unfazed, Chloe went right back to playing.

"Yes, babyproofing is an absolute necessity... No, I've already got a carseat and the likes thereof... Yep, two weeks... Ok, thanks." As Julia's conversation continued on, her sixth sense caught sight of something suspicious. Chloe paused from her play for a second. Just a second. A look of concentration came over her face and then she was off playing again. If Julia didn't know any better, she would say that her little one made a stinky right in her diaper. Whether it was weird or not, the very notion of her daughter's soiled diaper brought a genuine smile to her face. After so much work in unpotty training, Chloe was finally using her diaper without a care in the world. Not even a second thought. It was just something that came naturally. Just like it should be.

Chloe, having thoroughly exhausted herself, ended her train of play with her stuffed animals. Mainly her bunny that seemed to magically appear in the pile. Crawling over to bunny, Chloe curled up with her bunny against her chest, using the other stuffies as a pillow. She was tired and ready for a nap. Gazing up, Chloe's eyes met with her mommy's and she sighed. The look from her mother said it all. Chloe didn't need to worry about anything.

"Yes, thank you so much... It's really appreciated... Ok, bye." With her phone call finally finished, Julia stood up and reached down for her baby girl. Just by the slight stench alone, she could tell that Chloe needed a fresh diaper. And as she lifted her baby up, Julia knew it was time to get her Chloe tucked into her crib. The poor baby was rubbing her sleepy eyes and getting fussier by the second.

Moments later, Chloe was laying on her changing table with a pacifier in her mouth. She let her mind wander as her onesie and diaper were undone. She didn't even notice her legs being held in the air as her bottom was wiped clean. It was just another typical diaper change. One of many that she would experience throughout the day. It was more of a chore than anything else. Being stopped of her play or pulled from the warmth of her crib. It seemed as though she was always being changed at times that weren't convenient to her. But that was life. She was a baby. And babies have no control over when their diapers are changed. That's up to their mommy's.

"There we go, sweetheart. All fresh and clean." Julia soothed, tossing the dirty diaper in the diaper pail. Picking up her little one, she carried her over to the rocking chair and settled in. Working her blouse and nursing bra off so that Chloe could nurse.

And Chloe did just that. She took no coaxing. No convincing. She latched onto her mother's nipple just like any baby would. Suckling fast at first. But slowing down as the milk flowed into her waiting mouth. She felt happy. Content. Loved. And soon she was fast asleep. Her mouth still working at her mother's breast as though it were a pacifier.

Chapter 15: An Icky Day

A soft pitter-patter filtered into Julia's ears as she rolled over in bed. Peeking her head out from under the covers, she groaned at the sight. Rain. And not just rain, but darkness. The kind of darkness that would linger throughout the day.

Not wanting to get up, Julia pulled her covers back over her head, blocking out what little light there was. She didn't want to move. It was the kind of day where one laid about like a sloth. Only moving if absolutely necessary. And for Julia, that meant until she heard her little one's happy babbles over the baby monitor. Wait!

Chloe. Newborn. Today.

Energized, Julia did a one-eighty in her bed, half sitting up as she did so. Her heart nearly pounding out of her chest. Excitement. Pure unadulterated excitement filled her body. Like a child on Christmas morning. An unbearable, giddy joy overtaking her as she admired the nursery's newest addition.

She had just finished putting the finishing touches on it the night before. And now. Now she could just relax and admire the infantile bed. A mixture of pastel pink and creamy white accented with oh so adorable polka dots and flowers. The telltale canopy letting all know its purpose. A bassinet. The epitome of infancy. A bed used for newborns. And it was missing just that.

A newborn.

An adorable little infant all swaddled up, suckling at the soothing pacifier between their lips. Chloe would be that newborn. Julia smiled at the thought. Soon. Tonight, Chloe would undergo her final regression. Something Julia had been waiting for all summer. And she couldn't wait. She was ready to get her baby girl back.

Laying back, Julia sighed, staring up at the ceiling. It was hard to believe that Summer was almost over. She had enjoyed every second of it. Any and all guilt she first had about regressing Chloe had vanished. Her little one wouldn't have regressed so easily if she herself didn't want to be. Knowing that brought Julia comfort. Knowing that her daughter was happy to be her mommy's precious little baby again. It was something they both needed. A fresh start.

Speaking of Chloe, what time was it? Reaching for her phone, Julia checked the time and nearly had a heart attack. Nine-thirty. Way past when she would normally hear her little one's happy babbles over the baby monitor. Maybe she just slept in today? A part of Julia knew better than that. Her motherly instincts kicked in and a lump formed in her stomach. Time to check on the baby.

Slipping out of bed, Julia pulled on a pair of sweats and a sweatshirt before walking the few steps over to the nursery door. Gently, she cracked open the nursery door and stepped inside. Her senses lighting up with the new environment.

The sweet, infantile smell of baby powder mixed with the soft stench of a soiled diaper filled her nose. The smell of a nursery. Nothing out of the ordinary. It brought her a sense of calm. Stepping towards the crib, the soothing sound of gentle nursery rhymes masked her steps.

Chloe was curled up in the corner of her crib, eyes half-open. Julia couldn't tell if she was awake or not.

"Hey, little one," Julia cooed, reaching down to rub Chloe's back. "It's time to get up."

No response. Chloe didn't stir from her spot. In fact, she seemed to curl up tighter, squeezing her bunny against her chest.

Her bunny. Her comforter. Her soother. Something was definitely wrong.

"Hey Chloe, what's wrong baby girl?" Julia tried again. This time stroking a bit of hair from her little one's face, exposing her eyes. They had bags under them. Almost as though she hadn't slept at all.

Chloe finally moved, rolling over as she gave a pained whine. A whine that said, "Mommy, I don't feel so good." Her glossy, tired eyes adding to her pitiful look. The look of a sick baby girl.

And indeed, she didn't feel good.

Chloe couldn't describe how she felt. Not to herself and certainly not to her mommy. She was tired, her tummy ached, her head hurt, she was cold, and her whole body felt icky. She just wanted her mommy. She Needed her mommy. Needed her mommy to make her feel better. To take the icky feeling away. She whined again. Wincing as pain erupted from her belly. A single tear dripped down her cheek.

"Oh, baby, you don't so good," Julia soothed, feeling Chloe's forehead. Warm. But not to warm. Maybe a slight fever. She would need to check her temperature to be sure. Which reminded her. Diaper. Julia rubbed Chloe's stomach reassuringly as she moved to unbutton a few snaps along the crotch of her sleeper. And she wished she hadn't. Poop. More like diarrhea. And not where it was supposed to be. It was all over Chloe's back. The poor baby was caked in the stuff. A blowout. And a bad one at that. The poor baby was definitely sick.

Another whine. This time Chloe held her arms out and she looked up at her mommy with puppy dog eyes. She just wanted everything to feel better. Wanted her mommy to cuddle and soothe her. She didn't feel good. Her bottom lip quivered as her emotions took over. She didn't know what to do. Tears slipped down her cheeks.

Julia's heart broke once Chloe started crying. She felt so powerless. She wanted to take all the pain away but life doesn't work like that. The only thing she could do was try and make her baby girl as comfortable as possible. And that started with getting her cleaned up.

Scooping Chloe up, Julia held her tight, being careful to only rub her upper back as she carried her out of the room. This seemed to amplify Chloe's fit who's cries turned to screaming and kicking as she was brought to the bathroom. The bathroom was clearly wasn't where she wanted to be. After all, even as a baby, Chloe knew that being in the bathroom meant one thing and one thing only. Bathtime.

Chloe didn't feel good. Why couldn't her mommy understand that? She just wanted to be snuggled up on her mommy's lap, not bathed. Her mommy wasn't listening to her. So she did the only thing she could do, she kicked and screamed. She had a fit. But even with all her kicking and screaming, she wasn't getting anywhere. Her mommy just kept cooing at her and the bath was started. All Chloe could do was stare at the water as she was pulled tight against her mommy's chest. A hand running lovingly through her hair as she was calmed down. She was about to have a bath and she didn't have a single say about it.

Once Chloe calmed down, Julia knelt down on the floor and laid her baby girl in front of her. The bath mat would have to be sacrificed. Carefully, she finished unbuttoning Chloe's sleeper and used it to wipe off most of the poop before pulling the soiled thing off her. She had no plans in trying to wash it. It simply went in the trash. Next was the diaper, and Julia expected the worst as she untaped the wretched thing, holding her breath as she pulled it out from under Chloe's bottom.

A sigh of relief.

It was almost like Chloe just decided to poop outside her diaper last night. Her diaper area itself was actually fairly clean. Her back on the other hand... Well, let's just say Julia wished there was a baby restart button.

Chloe was on her stomach, squirming in discomfort. She had tried to crawl away, but her mommy had held her still as her bottom was wiped clean. Chloe winced at the thought. Each and every wipe had stung as it was dragged across her bottom. She would have cried if she had any tears left. She didn't even feel like whimpering at this point. She felt defeated. Like a ragdoll. She just wanted to curl up and forget about everything.

Once Julia had her baby girl fairly clean, she picked her up under her arms and set her in the tub. Chloe seemed to melt in her arms as she was laid back. Bath time was usually mixture of giggles and screams, but today it was neither of those. Chloe just seemed resigned. Grateful even. Julia wasn't going to push her luck though. She knew better. The longer she took, the more likely Chloe was to start fussing. So she grabbed a washcloth.

Chloe could feel herself drifting off to sleep as her back was rubbed soothingly. Her mommy kept cooing at her as the washcloth worked its way around her body. Not a single spot was missed. And that was ok. The warm water made her feel better. Her tummy and head still hurt, but it was the first time she had felt warm since the night before. And the washcloth. The washcloth worked its own magic. Everwhere it seemed to touch, the icky feeling on her skin was washed away. Her mommy was right. A bath did make her feel better.

After the bath.

Julia laid a somewhat conscious Chloe down on her changing table, a whimper escaping her lips as she was pulled away from the warming comfort of her mommy. Julia cooed, slipping a paci in her baby's mouth as she rubbed her tummy. It worked. Chloe's eyes closed and her body relaxed. The poor baby was exhausted. She needed to sleep. It would make what comes next much easier and less traumatic.

Before any diapering, Julia needed to check her little one's temperature and give her some medicine. Out from under the changing table, she grabbed a rectal thermometer, a baby Benadryl and a baby anti-diarrheal, both liquid doses, and a medicine paci.

First up was Chloe's temperature. Gently, Julia pushed her baby's legs to her chest and worked the end of the thermometer into her little one's bum. Awake, there was no telling how Chloe would react. But asleep, she would never know. It only took a few seconds before the thermometer beeped. One hundred point three. A slight fever. A call to the doctor would definitely be happening.

Next up, the medicine. Julia took one of the doses and filled the pacifier dispenser with it. All she had to do was switch it out with Chloe's paci and wait until she sucked it down. A slight grimace crossed her sleeping baby's face each time and then it was done. Time for a fresh diaper.

Working fast and gentle, Julia lathered a thick layer of cream all over Chloe's back and bottom. Both were red from having had diarrhea caked all over. It would help with the soreness. Julia followed this with yet another diaper and a clean sleeper.

Chloe groaned as she was stirred from her sleep. Rubbing her eyes, she frowned at the taste in her mouth. A hand patted her diapered bottom. Diapered bottom? Looking up, she realized she was laying in her mommy's lap. The last thing she remembered was sitting in the bathtub. She didn't put much thought into it though and curled into her mommy, nestling against the warmth radiating from her. She was still cold. But she was feeling better. It felt good to be in a clean diaper and warm, fluffy sleeper.  She still had a headache, but it was better than this morning. A slight, dull ache replacing the throbbing pain from earlier. Her tummy still hurt too. But it was a different kind of pain. More hunger and less sickness. Her growling tummy seemed to confirm it.

Julia felt something at her breast. A little head nestling up. Two adorable hands taking hold. Gentle, yet demanding. A baby in search of food. Looking down, Julia smiled at her baby. "Are you hungry, sweetheart?" A rhetorical question none the less. Julia already knew the answer, but seeing her little one perk up at the mention of food cemented the notion.

Chloe whined as she was moved into a laying position. She had been comfortable but knew better than to argue with her mommy. Besides, her tummy was doing the talking at this point. And she watched as her mommy freed her breast, leaving her nipple exposed and ready for Chloe's little mouth.

With her little one situated, head cradled in the crook of her arm, Julia pulled her baby in close and helped her find the nipple. The latch was near perfect. Julia needed to only move slightly before settling back to rock. Humming softly as her little one suckled at her breast. It only took a few seconds before she felt her milk let down. A slight pinch as Chloe suckled hard. Then the comforting suction as her baby found rhythm.

The warm milk soothed her achy tummy. The warmth filling her body like hot chocolate on a cold winter day. Chloe could lay there all day. Suckling at her mother's breast. It brought her comfort. Made her feel loved in ways she couldn't explain. It just felt right. It was where she belonged. A baby at her mother's breast.

It was a good while before Julia felt Chloe's suckling ease up. Looking down, she smiled at the sight. Chloe's eyes were closed. She was sound asleep, still nestled against her breast, suckling as though she was nursing a pacifier. Reaching over to the side table, Julia grabbed a pacifier and gently coaxed Chloe off her nipple. A slight groan came from the sleeping baby as she stirred in her sleep. Her eyes opening for just a second as Julia slipped the paci between her lips and soothed her back to sleep.

Chloe's regression would have to wait.

Chapter 16: Newborn Once More

Rocking. Like a hammock in a gentle breeze. Warm and snug. Like a family snuggled together. Comfortable. Chloe's brain slowly inched into consciousness. Her head felt heavy. Her entire body felt heavy. Weak even. Her eyes blinked, opening slightly. Light filtered in through the canopy above her. Morning. But her crib didn't have a canopy.

Where was she?

She reached up to rub the sleep from her eyes, but her arms wouldn't work. Couldn't work. A slight panic started to build in her chest and she suckled her pacifier for comfort. She tried to move her arms again. Nothing. They were pinned by her side. Encased inside some kind of cloth. A blanket of some sort. The same with her legs. She couldn't seem to kick out from her restraint. A thought drifted through her mind. Swaddled. More panic. Looking around the cozy interior, all she managed to do was flop her head over to the side. It just felt so heavy. So weak. Her eyes watered. She was scared. Confused. Panicked. She just wanted her mommy. Needed her mommy. A stray tear dripped down her cheek. She was struggling to hold back her emotions. It felt like she couldn't breathe. More tears. Her mind was racing a million miles a second. It was too much. It was all too much. She was scared. She was panicked. Her paci fell from her mouth. She was crying. Screaming.

It was the panicked wail of a newborn baby.

And that was what Julia woke up to. A crying, screaming baby. Her baby. Her body worked on overdrive, pumping her system full of adrenaline as she bolted out of bed. The bassinet was only an arms reach away and she quickly pulled open the canopy, amplifying Chloe's panicked wail.

"Shh, shh, it's alright. It's alright, mommy's here." Julia cooed, rubbing Chloe's stomach. Her vision was still dazed as her mind struggled to fight off the fog of sleep.

Chloe kept kicking and struggling. She wanted out. She felt claustrophobic. The swaddle was too much. Too restricting. Too controlling. Like she was trapped. She was picked up. Cradled in her mommy's arms and bounced gently. She was still screaming. She wanted out. She needed out. Needed control. Her paci was slipped into her mouth. She spit it back out. More screaming. The paci was slipped back in. This time, held in place. More kicking. More squirming. More rocking and soothing. She was tiring herself out. She had felt weak before but now she couldn't even lift her head. Couldn't turn it. It was resting, like a useless sack of rocks in the crook of her mommy's arms. She suckled her paci. The infantile thing bringing her comfort. Easing her panic. She just kept looking at her mommy's eyes. Eyes that stared back at her. Eyes filled with love and security and safety.

Julia didn't dare to move. Chloe had finally calmed down. The poor baby had made herself sick with her tantrum. And Julia didn't think either one of them would survive another. Walking, slowly, she moved her way into the nursery, too the nursing chair.

Chloe was still staring up at her mommy's eyes. Not as though she had a choice otherwise. Her head was immobile. Her entire body was immobile. It was scary. That was why she panicked. Why she freaked out. She wasn't ready to give up control. And yet she didn't have a choice. She was a baby. And baby's don't make decisions. There mommy's do. And even though that was scared, there was a bit of comfort in the thought. No worries, no responsibilities, no stress. All she had to do was be a baby. A cute, adorable baby. It seemed so simple. And yet, it was so scary.

With her little one cradled in her lap, Julia unclipped her nursing bra, exposing her breasts to the world. She shivered. With her bra undone, she was practically naked from the waist up. She hadn't slept with a shirt on and didn't think to grab one before picking up Chloe. Oh well, too late for that. Instead, she grabbed from the side of the chair and draped it around both herself and her baby girl.

Darkness. Chloe didn't mind having the blanket draped around her. And it wasn't completely dark. She could still see her mommy who was staring down at her. Chloe felt herself being moved. Pulled closer. She still couldn't move. Something teased her lips. Something warm and soft, yet firm. A nipple. Instinct took over. Chloe's mouth opened and the nipple was pushed inside her mouth. She clamped down, sucking. Nothing happened. More sucking. Harder. Impatient. A squirt of milk. Warm, thick, sweet. More sucking. More milk. This time the stream didn't stop. Chloe's suckling eased up. Her nursing settling into a gentle rhythm. Her eyes closed as she melted into her mommy's arms. She hadn't realized she was so hungry. Her mind wandered off. Her eyes closed. Her body felt like it was on autopilot. Her mind wandered farther. The world seemed to disappear. Fading off into nothing. A memory drifted through her brain.

Chloe whined as she was laid down on her changing table. She wasn't ready for bed. She wanted to play. To move. To have fun. She had only started feeling better a couple of days ago and ever since then things had gotten weird. Weird as in she was concerned. Worried even. She had noticed a new bed, smaller than her crib in her mommy's room. She didn't know what it was for, but she had a feeling it was for her. Other things bothered her too. Her highchair had disappeared. Her only food source had been nursing sessions with her mommy. Not that she minded, it was just weird. Her playpen disappeared to. Along with all her toys. In its place was some kind of swing that her mommy laid her in. And it was boring. Boring as in going stir crazy stuck inside during a pandemic boring. All she could do was swat at a little stuffed butterfly swinging above her and that got old quick. Even the TV was off. Her life seemed to just be eating, sleeping, and pooping and nothing else. And it was awful.

"Alright baby, let's get your diapee changed and get you all snug for beddie-bye," Julia cooed, undressing Chloe, leaving her in nothing but a messy diaper.

Chloe hadn't even realized she needed to be changed. Laying back, she huffed, staring up at the ceiling. A paci was slipped into her mouth and she suckled it as her mommy went about changing her diaper.

Grabbing a few baby wipes, Julia hummed to herself as she cleaned up Chloe's poopy bum. She had been smiling all day. Chloe's regression had been delayed after she got sick. But finally, after four days of waiting, four long days, it was time. Time for Julia to get her newborn baby back. Just in a nick of time to. They only had the house for another week before they needed to be packed and headed home. Chloe's bottom was all clean. Pulling the messy diaper out from under her baby's bum, Julia bundled it up with a practiced hand and set it to the side.

Chloe watched as her mommy grabbed the fresh diaper, and then her view was blocked as her legs were held up. She could hear the rustling of the diaper and soon felt the soft, fluffy padding under her butt as her legs were laid down. From her experience, and she had plenty of experience, next up was diaper cream. The cool sticky diaper paste was lathered throughout her diaper area. How many diaper changes had she had? Her face wrinkled as she thought about it. Some time passed. She gave up. She couldn't even remember how many diaper changes she had had today, let alone in total. It had just become another part of life. An annoying, mundane one at that.

"Almost finished, sweetie, bear with mommy for just another minute," Julia cooed, pressing down on Chloe's tummy. The baby was getting restless, fussy. Obviously finished with her diaper change. The only problem was that she didn't have a diaper covering her adorable little baby bum yet. Reaching for the powder, Julia sprinkled a healthy amount on both Chloe's front and backside, making sure to rub in the sweet-smelling powder. She didn't think she would ever get over the smell. It was so infantile, so precious, so, perfect. It was one of the many perks of having a baby around. The entire house always smelled like baby.

"Finally," Chloe thought, as the thick diaper was pulled up between her legs. She never noticed when she needed to be changed, but she could always tell the difference after she was changed. Somehow, it was comfortable having all that bulkiness between her legs. The diaper was so soft and warm. So safe and secure. It made her feel cared for. It made her feel loved.

With Chloe all freshly changed, Julia tossed the stinky diaper in the diaper pail and whisked her baby girl into her arms, planting kisses all over her cheeks and forehead. Something that earned her some cute, happy baby giggles. Usually, Julia would get Chloe dressed in her onesie and sleeper and then nurse her to sleep, but tonight there was an extra step. Kneeling onto the ground, Julia laid her baby girl down on a large muslin blanket. Perfect for swaddling.

Chloe giggled as her feet were tickled and she tried to crawl away from her mommy. She didn't get far though and was pulled back and flipped onto her backside. She tried again. Giggling as she kicked her feet up at her mommy. These to were caught, and much to Chloe's delight, tickled. She was laughing so hard that her side was starting to hurt and soon she settled down and let her mommy slip an onesie over her head. It was pulled down her body and three snaps later it was buttoned at her crotch. Next was the sleeper, and Chloe was soon zipped up. Another snap, this one to keep curious baby's from pulling their sleepers off. And finally, time to cuddle and nurse, Chloe's favorite time. At least, that's what she thought.

Julia had a different idea. With her baby girl seemingly happy and distracted, Julia pulled one of the corners of the blanket across her baby's body and tucked it underneath her, pinning one of her arms. Chloe giggled at this and Julia smiled back at her, happy that her baby girl didn't seem to mind the new bedtime routine. Next, Julia pulled the other side of the blanket across her baby, pinning her other arm, and passed it underneath her so it was sticking out the other side. More giggles. More smiles. Lastly, the bottom of the blanket was pulled up tied into a knot with the previous blanket corner. Chloe was swaddled. And still giggling as she kicked at the blanket restraining her.

Chloe wasn't sure what was going on. She knew it was bedtime and she knew it was time to nurse. She knew that, but she didn't know why she was wrapped in a blanket. Another weird thing to top off her day. She didn't mind it though. The blanket was warm and comfortable. And her mind was already moving on as she was picked up and brought over to the food chair. The breast chair. The milk chair. Whatever you want to call it, the place she got to eat. And that was all she cared about.

Half an hour later. Julia was rocking, back and forth, gently as she hummed a soothing nursery rhyme. Chloe was still nursing. Still eating. But she was getting tired. Julia could tell just by looking at her. The baby's eyes were starting to droop and her suckling was starting to slow. Good thing too, because she was about out of milk. Her breast was feeling light, empty. Another minute. Looking down, Julia could tell Chloe was ready to sleep. Her eyes were barely open.

Chloe was full. Stuffed. Her belly gorged on all the breast milk she could ever want. That warm, sweet, thick milk. Her mommy's milk. She wanted more. Wanted to keep nursing but her eyes felt so heavy. It felt so good to close them. So relaxing. It was hard to focus. Hard to suckle. Hard to nurse. She sighed, letting her body sink deeper into her mommy's arms. She felt so warm. So comfortable. So safe. Her eyes closed. Her mind started to wander. Started to drift off. The world around her seemed to shrink. Seemed to stop. She was barely conscious. Ready to welcome sleep.

And then she felt something. Felt a prick. It didn't hurt. But it was there. Right on the side of her neck. Opening her eyes, Chloe caught sight of her mommy. But for just a second. Some kind of covering came over her. A canopy of some sort. Looking around, she couldn't tell where she was at. It was dark. Her brain was already foggy with sleep and her eyes pleaded to close. To sleep. A gentle rocking started. It was so soothing. Music played. It was so relaxing. It was hard to keep her eyes open. They wanted to close. So she closed them. Her mind wanted to wander. So she let it wander. And soon. Soon she drifted off to sleep. Off to baby dreamland. Her diaper already growing warm and heavy. Ready to be changed.

Chapter 17: Summers End

Driving. Well, Chloe wasn't driving, she was riding shotgun. Her friend, Becca, was at the wheel. And she just pulled into a Starbucks drive-through. A pick-me-up for the night ahead. A night of partying, drinking, and well, getting into trouble. What else were teens supposed to do on a Friday night?

Buzzing and a slight, distinct ping rang throughout the car. That obnoxious, bright light beckoning for Chloe's attention. Looking down, a lump formed in her stomach. A text. From her mother. "Great. Just great."  Chloe thought, unlocking her phone.

"What do you want clo?" Becca asked.

No response. Chloe sat there, staring down at her mother's text. She didn't want to respond. Didn't know how to respond. She was already in enough trouble as it was, better to just not acknowledge her mom and deal with the consequences later.

"Chloooeee, hello? You there?"

No response. "I mean, seriously, why did her mom always have to be up in her business. She wasn't that bad of a kid. She just hated school. A lot. And sucked at it. God, being a kid had been so much easier. At least she and her mom got along back then.

"Chloe!" This time an elbow was added for good measure.

"Ow!" What was that for?" Chloe chided back, finally responding.

"I'm trying to order..." Becca snarked, motioning towards the order screen, her drink was already showing.

"Oh, sorry, just a vanilla latte," Chloe said. Her gaze drifted back down to her phone. She couldn't help but read and reread that message from her mother. And then. Then the screen went dark. She powered it off. She made her decision. She would deal with it later.

Another nudge, this time she responded, taking hold of the warm drink. Smiling at the thought of its magical powers. Every girl needed her Starbucks. She took a sip. Letting that warm, creamy, goodness fill her body. It could only be described as a warm milkshake. A milkshake with a bit of a kick. Absolutely delicious.

Becca turned the music up. Bass rocked the car.

Chloe took another sip. Kept drinking from the straw. It tasted different. Sweet and creamy, but definitely not a vanilla latte. They stopped talking. The stereo overtaking everything else. That soft, gentle music. Nursery rhymes. One of Chloe's favorites. She smiled, taking another sip. Suckling on that nub. The bass cradled her body. Patting her bottom so gently. So lovingly. She suckled again. Taking comfort in the thick padding of her diaper. It was so warm. So comforting.

"Hello," A soft, cooing voice. "Good morning, sweetheart."

Chloe opened her eyes, blinking as they worked to focus. "What a weird dream," She thought, eyes still dreary as she nursed from her mother's breast. Warm, sweet milk filled her tummy as she relaxed. Letting her mommy take care of her. That weird dream drifting away, getting pushed back inside her head. Locked behind her headspace. She was a baby. An infant. This was where she was supposed to be. She wasn't a teen. At least, not anymore she wasn't.

"Mommy's got a soggy butt to change after baby finishes her breakfast," Julia cooed, patting Chloe's adorable bottom again. "Yes, she does, yes you do."

Chloe didn't mind. She liked the attention. Liked being cared for. Liked being a baby. Even if that meant she had to be a mindless infant. She didn't care.

"Mommy's got a surprise for you today," Julia continued, stroking Chloe's cheek. "We're headed home. And mommy's had some changes made while we were gone."

Chloe's attention perked at that. She had forgotten about home. Forgotten that the summer would end. That she would have to grow back up. It made her panic. Made her scared. She didn't want to be a big girl. She wanted to be a baby. Her mommy's adorable, little baby girl.

"Shh, shh, don't worry sweetpea," Julia cooed, rocking gently. "Mommy doesn't plan on having a big girl around the house for a good long while. You make too cute of a baby to just let you grow back up."

This brought Chloe some comfort. Knowing that she wouldn't be thrust back into a world of responsibility and difficulties. The comfort of home. The comfort of being cared for. The comfort of zero responsibilities was a magical feeling. And not one that she was ready to give up. But at the same time, she still felt a longing. A small one at that. But still, a longing to be free. To be independent. To be grown up. It hurt her brain just thinking about it. And that's why she was the baby and her mommy was the mommy. So that she didn't have to make those decisions. They were made for her. It was easier that way.

It was a little while later when Julia finally felt her baby's mouth pull away from her nipple. "Are you done, little one?" Julia asked, pulling Chloe over her shoulder to pat her back. A gassy baby was a grumpy baby and the last thing she needed for the drive home was a fussy newborn. It didn't take long. Maybe a minute, maybe two, before Julia heard Chloe burp. A burp cloth caught all of her baby's spit-up and after a quick wipe down it was off to the changing table.

Chloe whined as she was laid down. All she could do was stare up at her mommy with begging eyes. Pleading eyes. Eyes that said, "Mommy, please don't change my diaper. Diaper changes are cold and uncomfortable."

This, of course, was ignored, and Chloe was left little choice but to squirm and whine as the crotch of her sleeper was unbuttoned. The warmth of her sleeper disappearing as fresh, cold air invaded every crack and crevice. Her eyes started to water. Her bottom lip quivered. A meltdown was fast approaching.

"Hey, it's alright little one, do you want your paci?" Julia asked, answering the tantrum with a smile all the while cooing to her little one as she rubbed her tummy. Just like any other mother would do with a baby during a fussy change.

Chloe scrunched her nose at this. Squirming as she continued to fuss. Kicking her legs to show her disapproval of the inevitable diaper change.

"It's alright, sweetheart, mommy will find your paci, yes she will," Julia continued to coo, shushing Chloe as she rooted about one of the drawers. Sure enough, she found a spare paci and promptly offered it to her baby girl.

Chloe accepted the pacifier. It was instinct. Something that had been ingrained in her mind. In her little space. She needed the pacifier. Needed it to calm her down. To subdue her emotions. She didn't even struggle as a strap was fastened across her belly. Her cute, little tushie now held still where it belonged. Where her mommy could change her. And that's just what happened.

Chloe's diaper was untaped. A chilly wet wipe worked its way across her frontside. And then her legs were raised and the same was done to her backside. It didn't take long and after the initial shock, the coldness didn't bother her. It actually felt good to be wiped clean. To have her diaper area freshened up. And then. Then she felt the familiar comfort of a thick, clean diaper. The same type she had worn and used a hundred times before. That silky soft padding underneath her butt bringing her a subconscious joy. She needed her diapers. And not only because she was unpotty trained. But because they made her feel safe. Made her feel secure. Made her feel Loved. They brought a warmth to her insides that only a mother could bring. That safe and secure feeling. Innocence. A slight sprinkle of powder followed. It filled the already sweet air with a fresh dose of babyhood. And then. Then the diaper was brought up between her legs and taped snuggly against her little tummy. Her belly button barely showing past the diapers rise. It made her feel little. She was little. She was a little baby. An infant. A newborn. It was where she belonged.

Minutes later, Julia carried her dosing baby out to the car. She had a few things left to tidy up and pack away before hitting the road and getting Chloe all squared away would be another checkmark on the list.

Opening the car door, Julia gently laid Chloe in her carseat. She smiled, thinking back to the trip down. Chloe had been in a forward-facing carseat then. And now. Now here she was, falling asleep in her rear-facing car seat. Eyes barely open as she nursed the paci in her mouth. The sight was precious. Being careful not to wake her baby, Julia slowly buckled the five-point harness. A quick last second diaper check showed Chloe dry and then a blanket was tucked around her sleeping form. "Sleep tight, baby," Julia whispered, pulling the canopy down.

Chloe was dreaming. This time it was different though. She was standing atop a staircase, looking down. She was sixteen again. In all her independence. In all her imperfections. It made her feel yucky. Made her feel dirty. She didn't want to be "that kid" anymore. Her attention snapped back to the staircase. Someone, something beckoned her to take a step. To take a leap of faith.

So she did.

After a second of hesitation, Chloe took a step.

Fifteen. She didn't feel much different. A little less rebellious. A little more naive. It felt good though.

She took another step.

Fourteen. This time. This time she could feel herself grow younger. More innocent. Happier. It felt good. She craved the feeling. Needed it.

She took two, quick steps this time.

Twelve. Again, younger, smaller, more innocent, happier. It felt good. Made her tummy tickle. She wanted more. Needed more. Needed that innocence.

Another two steps.

Ten. Her knowledge of the world disappeared. Her entire teen identity disappeared. That kiddish joy and happiness returned, took its place. She wanted to run and play. Wanted to be a kid.

She smiled, looking down the staircase at the remaining steps. She was so close. So close to the bottom. Close to that innocence that beckoned. She went to take another step when her world seemed to come alive, rocking and shaking like an earthquake. She was pitched from her feet. The only thing keeping her from falling was the handrail. Her heart raced. Adrenaline pumped. She was scared. Panicked. She didn't know what to do. The staircase seemed to break apart. To crumble. Falling into a void. More panic. More fear. That void was getting closer. Closer to swallowing her up. And then.

Then she opened her eyes. "It was just a dream, just a dream," Chloe told herself, nursing her paci. It didn't take long for her adrenaline to recede. For her heart rate to drop. She was in her carseat. The car was moving. Rocking her. Lulling her back to sleep. She thought back to her dream. She longed to be back. To finish her descent down the staircase. She wanted to know what was at the bottom needed to know. Something was weird though. Like a feeling of forgetfulness. How old was she? She couldn't remember. Ten, maybe? She wanted to say she had been older, but it felt like an entire chunk of her life had been hidden from her. Had disappeared. She pushed the thought from her head. It didn't matter. She just wanted to be back in her dream. Back on that staircase. She closed her eyes. Let the car rock her. Comfort her. Lull her. And soon. Soon she was fast asleep.

Opening her eyes, Chloe found herself back on the staircase. Further down than before. Younger.

She was six now. Sitting under the Christmas tree, present in hand. Excitement. Pure joy filled her youthful face as she tore through the wrapping paper. A barbie doll. The exact one she had been asking for, for months. And Santa had brought it. A great memory.

Another step.

Five. She forgot. Forgot how to read. How to write. How to do anything. She lost her big kid identity. Became a little kid. Became dependent. Younger. Happier. It felt so good.

Another step.

Four. She forgot even more. Returned to a time before school entered her life. She was in bed. It was morning. She had just woken up. Immediately her hand shot down to her pullup. Dry. She smiled. She had been trying to stay dry for months and she finally did it. Finally earned her way out of diapers.

Another step.

Three. Almost a toddler. Her last day in a diaper. She had finally graduated to big girl pullups. It had scared her. She had known it was a good thing, but she didn't want to give up her diapers. She needed that security. That comfort. That innocence.

Another step.

Two. More was lost. Her little kid identity vanished. She was a toddler now. A baby. Her entire world revolved around her mommy and that all that mattered to her. She was laying down. A changing table. Her mommy was joking with her. Giggling with her as her poopy butt was wiped clean. A diaper change. A moment of bonding. A moment of love.

Another step.

One. This time an entire year of growing. An entire year of learning rushed through her brain. So much had been gained during that second year of life. And now. Now so much had been forgotten. Tucked away for later. She was a true baby. So dependent. So innocent. So perfect.

Another step.

Back to the beginning. Back to when she was firstborn. Those first few precious months. A newborn. A fresh slate. A new beginning. Chloe let herself return to that state of dependence. That state of innocence. She couldn't crawl. Couldn't talk. Couldn't do anything. She needed her mommy. Needed her mommy to care for her.

Opening her eyes, Chloe suckled her pacifier as she looked about her carseat. She was still there. She was still Chloe. But something was different. Her eyes showed it. Curiosity. Innocence. Dependence. It was like her entire life had been locked away. Tucked into the back of her brain. She had been wiped clean. A fresh slate. Her mental regression had been completed. She had been regressed all the way back to the beginning. Back to infancy. She was a newborn baby.

Well, mentally at least.

Chapter 18: Epilogue

Two. Years. Later.

Singing. Singing at the top of her lungs. That was what Julia woke up to. Chloe's adorable singing filtering in through the baby monitor.

"Better than an alarm clock," Julia thought, rolling over. Yawning, she fished her phone of the nightstand, squinting as her eyes adjusted to the bright light. Seven forty-two the screen read. A fairly typical wake-up time for her rambunctious toddler. Laying back, Julia unlocked her phone, tapping the baby monitor app. A video feed of Chloe's crib popped into view and Julia smiled at the sight. It was almost as adorable as the singing itself. Chloe sitting there in her crib, singing her heart out while playing with her stuffed bunny.

The same bunny she had gotten so long ago during her initial regression in Florida. Julia sometimes wondered if she did the right thing by regressing Chloe. Pulling her away from the world and all its responsibility and grief. Away from her independence. Her choices. But it was mornings like these that squashed those doubts. Made her realize that she made the best choice possible for her little one. The best choice for Chloe's future.

One day, when she was ready of course, Chloe would finish her schooling and move on with life. Albeit, a little delayed, but being behind was better than never catching up. She would be better adjusted. Happier. Prepared. She would be ready for anything life threw at her. It was with this thought that Julia let out a sigh of relief. Content to admire her baby girl for a few more precious minutes. A few more minutes before getting up to go and get the baby out of her crib.

"Mommy!" Chloe cried, seeing the door open. Her little heart filling with joy as she bounced at her crib side.

"Good morning sleepyhead," Julia said, smiling as she crossed over to the crib. "How'd we sleep last night?" There was a certain stench in the air. And Julia had her suspicions.

"Good mommy," Chloe said, holding her arms up, bunny in hand. Her eyes looking upwards to meet Julia's. They held a certain shine to them. A look of innocence. Carelessness. A look only a baby could give. A look that trusted. A look that loved.

"Hmm, I think I know a little girl who needs her butt changed," Julia said, lifting Chloe up. Her little one giggled at this as Julia pulled her into a hug followed by a kiss on her cheek. "I'll take that as a yes," She continued, playfully patting Chloe's diaper as she carried her over to the changing table. The baby definitely stunk a little bit. And the playful pat confirmed her suspicion, Chloe definitely had a load in her diaper.

Laying Chloe down, Julia readied the changing supplies while Chloe lay compliant, playing with her bunny. Glancing over every so often to watch what her mommy was doing. Her eyes teeming with curiosity.

"Mommy, I help?" Chloe asked as her pajama bottoms were pulled down. Her soiled nighttime diaper on full display.

Not an unusual request. "Sure sweetheart, do you want to hold the wipes for mommy?" Julia asked, popping open the container of baby wipes.

"Uh-huh," Chloe said, dropping her bunny off to the side as she was handed two wet wipes to hold. They felt so funny in her hands. Usually, they only went against her bottom. But today she was getting to be a big girl. She was getting to help mommy change her diaper by holding the wipes. Something she was more than happy to do.

Tapes ripped. Ankles were lifted into the air.

"Can you hand mommy a wipe, baby?"

Chloe nodded, handing her mommy one of the baby wipes she had. Moments later she felt the familiar feeling of the chilly, soft wipe working its way across her front side. Cleaning her diaper area up.

"Good job sweetheart," Julia said, "Now can you hand mommy the other wipe?"

Chloe nodded again passing the other baby wipe over to her mommy. She felt accomplished. And as her ankles were lifted over her head a second time, she felt the wipe work its way over her backside, taking with it any poopy left on her bottom. All clean. And she helped her mommy do it.

"Good girl," Julia praised, balling up the used diaper. "Now can you help mommy open up your new diapee?"

This one was a bit more difficult. But with the help of her mommy, Chloe was able to get her own diaper unfolded and ready to put on. Another accomplishment. And as her mommy slid the fresh diaper under her bottom, powdering her before taping it up, she couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment for helping with her own diaper change. It made her feel in control. Control where she had none. A responsibility. It made her feel like a big kid. A big kid. She couldn't wait until she was a big kid. Til she could wear pull-ups. Her best friend Becca was already wearing them and Chloe couldn't wait to join her.

"Alright kiddo," Julia said, pulling Chloe's pajama bottoms back up, "What do ya say we go get some breakfast?"

"Mommy, we have pancake?"

"Pancakes it is," Julia said, helping Chloe down of the changing table. With her bunny in her arms and a pat on her bottom, she was off and running.

Minutes later, Chloe was sitting on the couch, watching an episode of mickey mouse clubhouse while her mommy cooked breakfast. Her prebreakfast snack of animal crackers and a sippy cup of milk left to occupy her until her mommy finished up in the kitchen.

It didn't take long until breakfast was done.

"Chloe, breakfast's ready, sweetheart," Julia called, getting Chloe's high chair ready. She could see that Mickey Mouse was still playing and so she moved the highchair so that her little one could still see the TV.

And sure enough, a very worried toddler came running around the corner, bunny hugged against her chest with pouty eyes and finger pointing. "Mommy, Mickey," Chloe whined, turning back to watch the show.

"I know sweetheart, but look, you can see mickey from your chair," Julia cooed, guiding the little one towards her highchair.

Still, Chloe looked unconvinced, trudging slowly towards the chair, turning her head every so often making sure she could still see her show. She didn't even react as bunny was coaxed from her arms. She was too focused on Mickey to care.

And when she got close enough to the highchair, whether she liked it or not, Julia lifted her adorable little bottom up and sat her down in the highchair. Both of Chloe's arms were pulled through the shoulder straps before the buckle was snapped closed at her waist. Snug but not tight. Then, Julia slid the tray into place, waiting for the audible click before heading back into the kitchen to grab the baby's breakfast. A potential Mickey Mouse disaster well diverted. Good job mom.

The rest of breakfast was uneventful. Both Julia and Chloe finished their plates, Mickey Mouse finally finished up, and then a very sticky toddler was wiped clean after having her fair share of syrup. And then it was back off to the nursery to get Chloe ready for the day. A fresh pair of leggings and an adorable little t-shirt to replaced her jammies from the night before. Then it was just a matter of brushing out the tots hair and getting her teeth brushed before she was off and playing again.

And then. Just minutes later, the doorbell rang. Chloe watched, curious to see who it was. And as her mommy pulled open, a familiar face ran in. An adorable big-little girl dressed in an almost too cute romper with her hair done up in pigtails. And she was headed right for Chloe.

"Becca!" Chloe cried, jumping up from her toys. The two tots met in a giggling embrace as their mommy's followed them into the room. Both smiling at their little ones as they got started playing. Partners in crime and best friends in babyhood. The two tykes would always have each other as they experienced life for a second time.

THE END

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1