LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Baby smooth- A must have

herb330

It is a must for me to stay baby smooth.  Whether it is a full massage right before diaper change with lotion and powder all of my body or a monthly process of having my body hair shaved off.

I do not seem to mind either..  Both end up we me falling asleep afterwards for a good night rest and smelling nice and soft.

• Like 1
18 hours ago, herb330 said:

It is a must for me to stay baby smooth.  Whether it is a full massage right before diaper change with lotion and powder all of my body or a monthly process of having my body hair shaved off.

I do not seem to mind either..  Both end up we me falling asleep afterwards for a good night rest and smelling nice and soft.

I know what you mean, there's nothing quite like having babysoft skin! It's very relaxing.?

• 1 month later...

Gotta be smooth too, i used to get waxed but it was very expensive going to a salon and at the time vaguely embarassing as a man before i was comfortable with who i was. 

So I took to epilation, but that was frankly more painful and took a long time even though you could do it yourself. Both of these methods used to give me ingrown hairs also which are no fun.

I looked into laser but that was going to be very expensive also so for the last couple of years have been using home IPL kit (the Philips Lumea Prestige IPL), This has worked for me as i have pale skin and dark hair, it took a while to get going but it has definitely slowed hair growth to the point where i am prettty much smooth all the time. I do shave once a week but this is generally for the blonde/grey hairs that the machine cant touch. I don't suffer from ingrown hairs anymore. It is a considerable investment in time however and does require quite some determination to keep with it. Imagine the aperture of the machine is 1cm x 3cm and you need to do everywhere with it....

Additionally it doesnt last forever, eventually the hairs do grow back (I believe they are in a  3month cycle) so you are basically doing the IPL forever, however for how smooth it makes me i think its a good tradeoff.