LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Andy Becomes The Face Of Big Boy Poofers Pampers

This is a story commission for Andy Bozu. The character in this story is a school-age boy. Nothing sexual happens, but I would still give this a PG rating and must offer a warning that the story contains scenes of WETTING and MESSING.

The story is 10k words long.

Andy Becomes The Face Of Big Boy Poofers Pampers

An abdl story for Andy by AMR

WANTED!

Cute boys between the ages of 9-13 to model for the newest

Line of “BIG BOY” diapers from POOFERS! The all-important

tween diaper market needs a new face. Is your boy cute 

enough to be that face? 

[send photographs to: 1200 Poofer Place, Adaline, CA xxxxx]

As soon as Mommy Maureen saw the newspaper ad it had already been decided. This was definitely a contest she could enter her adorable little boy in. He was right around the age, he was cute, and he had even done some acting for school plays. Lynn had shown the ad to her mother first. The little girl was 7 ¾ years old, but already far more mature than her big brother who she hated sharing the bathroom with. He was always sprinkling on the seat and around the floor or forgetting to flush or leaving his dingy, stained underpants on the floor after having his bath. She thought he’d be the perfect model for tween boy sized diapers since he was such a big baby anyway! If she had her way, he’d wear them all the time and she’d finally get the bathroom all to herself. 

“You’ve been talking about putting him back in diapers for a while, mom.” Lynn said with a smirk. Her hair was black, like her mother’s except with a white streak going through it. Her eyes were a deep blue color. She looked very similar to her brother except for her hair.

“Well I didn’t want to.” Maureen said with a long sigh. “But maybe entering him in this contest will give him incentive to try a little harder with his potty training.”

The ladies of the house had clearly had enough with Andy’s poor toilet habits. What they did not realize is that their actions from here on out would set in motion Andy’s eventual rise to fame and personal humiliation, as well as his total dependence on diapers.

~~~

PART 1: Andy Auditions

Andy had a shock of white hair with bright blue eyes and soft, gentle skin. He was a bit shorter than boys his age, and his sister was nearly caught up to him in height, being only a couple inches shorter than him. He was lithe and delicate, no muscle definition, but he was just 10 years old, so he still had time to catch up to the other boys in his grade. He was wearing his favorite gray shirt and his lucky jeans which were covered in many stains, but as they were acid-wash he could get away with it without anyone noticing.
The boy kicked off his sneakers and tossed his backpack on the couch as he wandered into the living room. He paused and saw a package of diapers on the coffee table. The package, which had been ripped open already, was sitting in the closet for a while now. The last time he saw this package was when he was wetting the bed a month ago. He wasn’t wetting the bed anymore! At least, as far as his mother knew. Was this because he wasn’t wiping himself properly? Andy had explained that they’re his underwear and no one sees them anyway since he didn’t have a girlfriend, and this just elicited eyerolls from his mother. He wasn’t sure what the diapers were for, but he didn’t want to stick around and find out. He grabbed his backpack, lifting it from the floor and hurrying towards the stairs. He had to stop when he looked up and saw his sister at the top of the stairs, hands on her hips and a smug grin on her face.

“Hey, Andy!” Lynn giggled. “Me and Mommy have a surprise for you!”

Andy’s heart raced. The last time he saw Lynn giving him that look he was getting a diaper punishment. He didn’t do anything wrong this time though!
“Come on, Andy, we have a little job for you.” Maureen came up behind Andy, pulling his wrist and bringing him back into the living room. 

Lynn came down the stairs, holding her mommy’s professional digital camera, the high quality one that took very large, detailed photographs. Mommy Maureen had done photography in the past as a hobby, mostly taking pictures of nature or glamour shots for her friends. It had been so long since she actually picked up the hobby again and this was the perfect excuse to get back into it. 

Before Andy could ask any questions, Maureen pulled his shirt off and then his jeans and socks. She wrinkled the bridge of her nose as she saw your underwear. “You won the bet, Lynn. They’re already dirty, and it’s not even old stains. I guess you can have that soda I promised you.”

Andy stood naked, trying to cover himself as Lynn set up the camera on the tripod. She adjusted it the best she could, but she knew Mommy would know how to prepare the shot better. Meanwhile, Maureen whipped out one of the thick diapers and spread it out on the coffee table. She picked up her little boy and set him on his back, placing his butt on the diaper. 

“Mom!” Andy let out a drawn-out whine, “What did I do?”

“Oh hush, sweetie.” Maureen sighed. “We just want you to do a little modeling! I promise, after we’re done this we’ll order a pizza.”

Andy’s mind raced. What did she mean by modeling? He looked down sheepishly as his mother grabbed his ankles and lifted his bottom. She wiped him down, her hand so gentle as she corrected Andy’s poor wiping with a better, more skilled hand. Andy made a face when he saw the dirty baby wipe moved from his body and tossed in the trash. Was he really that bad at wiping?

Maureen shook the baby powder into his open diaper, having to smack his hands out of the way as he was trying to cover himself. She folded the soft, crinkly padding up between his legs and brought the tapes towards the center. She gave the diaper a few soft pats on the front, letting powder rise around him. “I still got it.”

“Now, Andy, why don’t you stand in front of the fireplace?” Mommy picked her boy up and carried him to the mark she set on the floor, just a little strip of duct tape. She went to her camera, adjusting the tripod and looking through the viewfinder. She saw Andy stand there, shy and sheepish, with his hands trying to cover his big diaper. Mommy took a few pictures of him just like this, chuckling to herself. “Now that’s precious.” She thought.

“Honey, could you look into the camera?” The woman asked in her sickeningly saccharine tone.

“I don’t wanna.” Andy pouted, hands still feebly trying to hide his big diaper.

“Come on, show us your pampers!” Lynn giggled.

The little sister’s taunt was enough to make Andy look up with a pout, balling up his fists. His mommy took some opportune pictures of that as well.

“Now, honey, are you going to cooperate or not? If you don’t want any pizza tonight I guess you can just have the vegetable casserole that’s in the fridge instead.” Mommy said, threatening him.

“I want pizza.” Andy’s big blue eyes glanced back up, looking towards the camera. A few more pictures were snapped as he was in this vulnerable position. He thought for a moment, wondering how he could turn this situation to his advantage. “Can we have ice cream for dessert too?”

“We’ll have to see, Andy.” Maureen smiled. She watched as her boy stood properly like he was getting a portrait. His giggling sister was loving this. She’d rather have a baby brother still in diapers. He was much cuter to look at for one thing. “Could you turn around for me?”

Andy followed his mother’s direction and turned to face away from the camera. Maureen instructed him to bend over next. Andy groaned and just tried to think about how he was going to get rewarded with pizza and ice cream later. He bent over with his hands on his knees, his padded rump pointed right at the camera. Mommy made him do a few more poses, showing off his diapers as much as possible as well as his face. In a few she was lucky enough to get him to show his beautiful smile. The woman started thinking he might actually be able to win this contest.

“Can I take these off now?” Andy whined, clutching the diaper.

“Oh no, those things are expensive!” Maureen batted the boy’s hands away. “You just stay in those nappies for the rest of the day, and when you have to potty just use them like you seem to enjoy using your pants.”

“I don’t use my pants!” Andy insisted defensively. “I sure don’t enjoy it!”

“That’s funny, sure looks that way to me.” Lynn said, holding out his old, soiled underwear at arms length, having just picked it up off the floor. She pinched her nose to over-emphasize the smell. Andy didn’t fight back, not wanting to have this conversation anymore and hoping everyone would just move on. 

~

The pizza had arrived and Andy made himself scarce in the dining room. He didn’t want the delivery driver to see him wearing nothing but his diaper. He thought about what his mother said earlier. Was he really going to have to use these stupid pampers? Sure, sometimes he had an accident in his pants, but he never did it on purpose! He grumbled to himself, ducking down into his chair bashfully and wishing Mommy and Lynn would hurry up, bringing the pizza over already.

Mommy and Lynn arrived in the kitchen. Mommy set the pizza on the table, right in the center. Andy had set the table, hoping that his small attempt at showing maturity would impress his mother and she wouldn’t make him use his diaper. A big bottle of soda was set on the table as well.

“I think Andy should have a sippy cup… and a bib!” Lynn giggled.

“Don’t tease your brother, Lynn. Let’s just see if he can keep from spilling his drink or getting his pizza on himself before we decide on those things.” Maureen gently lectured her daughter. “If he gets pizza or soda on himself then maybe we’ll consider it!”

Andy was so sure he wouldn’t dribble on himself. As he held his slice of pizza over his plate carefully he felt a pressure in his rear end. He wasn’t about to poop himself, not with his little sister there to tease him. He brought his leg up to his chair and tried sitting on his heel, a trick he used when on long car trips. Sitting on his heel and having it pressed to his bottom relieved some of the pressure, keeping his poop in. He glanced out the corner of his eye and he could see his sister looking at him with a knowing smile. In this seated position it was hard for him to reach his plate. He tried to eat carefully but still ended up dripping pizza on his chest.
“I told you, Mom! He needs a bib!” Lynn said, giggling. 

“Right again, honey. You’ve been a real smart cookie lately.” Maureen took out a napkin and wiped the pizza dripping from Andy’s chest. She then tied a bib around his neck. There was a puppy on the front of it, playing in a mud puddle. Andry groaned.

The boy took careful sips from his glass of soda, focusing all his energy on not spilling any so he can show he wasn’t some big baby who needed to be washed up and looked after. That’s when the pressure on his rump was getting too great. He kept his foot in place, desperately trying not to poop himself, but the thick log of poop came out anyway and got squished all over as his heel was pressed to his rear. He clenched his teeth, wondering if Lynn could figure out he was pooping himself. Of course she knew, watching him with a smug grin.
“Mom! Andy’s pooping!” Lynn said, so self satisfied.
“I think we all could tell, dear. He’s our stinky baby boy!” Maureen smiled, not seeming to mind her 10 year old son soiling himself at the dinner table.

Andy finished his second slice of pizza and whimpered. He moved his heel out of the way and sat in his chair proper once more. He felt the poop sticking to his bottom. It was all mashed up and spread around inside his diaper. He thought for sure his mother would insist on changing him right there, but she let him sit in the diaper for now.

When dinner was finished, Mommy Maureen gathered the dishes and glasses, setting them in the sink. She put away the soda and made sure to take out the extra can of soda from the fridge that she promised Lynn.
“Mom, can I get a change now?” Andy whispered to the woman, tugging on her dress.

“Later, dear. Go watch tv with your sissy.” Maureen stood at the sink, humming as she washed the dishes.

Andy grumbled to himself, going into the living room where he saw Lynn already popping open her can of soda. It wasn’t fair, why did she get to have extra soda?

“Give me a sip, Mary-Lynn!” Andy said reaching for the can of soda which little Lynn just held out of the way.

“No way, ask Mommy if you want more!” Lynn giggled. “You know you’re not allowed soda after seven anyway, it makes you wet the bed!” Lynn loved holding that fact over Andy’s head, knowing how much it embarrassed him to still be wetting the bed. Of course, as he sat next to the girl he wondered how she wasn’t bothered by his smelly diaper. He sat a little closer, trying to test out her patience. She gave Andy a little kiss on the nose.

“Oh yuck!” Andy shouted, rubbing his nose and blushing.

“Yuck? You’re the one sitting in poop.” Lynn just smirked.

Mom eventually came into the living room, looking at her children. She smiled, holding her hands on her hips. “Are you two behaving in here? Andy’s not causing you any trouble is he, Lynn?” 

“No, Mommy, he’s just really stinky.” Lynn said as Andy huffed.

“All right, Andy, do you have to pee?” Maureen asked calmly.
Andy shook his head, though that was a bit of a fib. He did have to pee, at least a little.

“Well I’m not changing you until you pee that diaper.” Maureen explained. “I want to get my money’s worth from those diapers, so don’t waste them by not filling them up all the way.”

“Mom!” Andy whined loudly again.

“Andy wants some soda now, Mommy.” Lynn added. “But if he has any I think you should make him wear diapers to bed as well. You know how he is when he has soda this late.”

Andy couldn’t believe this, hearing this conversation about him peeing helplessly like some infant between his mother and sister. The whole thing was enough to make him have to go. The longer he held it in the longer it would take him to get changed back into his undies. He relaxed and felt the hot pee spread between his legs, soaking his diaper. He exhaled heavily as he pissed himself right there, adding to his dirty diapers. He was sure the added wetness was making him smell more. He tucked his chin down to his chest. He saw the puppy on his bib. He forgot he was still wearing that silly thing!

“All done making your pee pees?” Mommy clapped for him. “Okay, let’s change you back. I think that’s enough diaper time for today… unless you want to have a soda and wear a diaper to bed?”

“No! No more diapers, I’m all done!” Andy whimpered. Despite his protests all day he still felt a stirring inside. It did feel good to go whenever and wherever he pleased. He wouldn’t admit that out loud though.

Mommy laid her son out on the coffee table, letting his sister watch as she tore open the diaper right there and started to wipe him clean. The sight of his own dirty diapers being on display was more embarrassing for him than being naked. When he was done getting cleaned though, Maureen made him stand up completely naked, except for his bib. She balled up the loaded diaper and then handed it to Lynn who responsibly took it to the trash to double bag the soiled pampers before tossing them away. 

“Okay honey, go take a bath or a shower and then scoot off to bed.” Maureen slapped his bare bottom. 

Standing in the shower, Andy thought about the day he had, all the humiliation he faced. It all started with his mommy wanting to take some pictures. He turned off the shower and shook off the water before wrapping himself in a towel. He headed to his bedroom, passing his sister along the way and seeing her big, pompous smile. He was annoyed at her, but he couldn’t stay mad. Even though they fought like siblings do they still loved each other.

Andy tossed his towel on the bed and then flopped onto his back. He stared up at the ceiling, glad to have gotten through the day and pleased he didn’t need to wear a diaper to bed. If only he knew what the future had in store for him.

~~~

PART 2: Andy The Model

Lynn ran into the house excitedly, kicking off her shoes as she hurried to the living room. “Mommy! Andy! We got a letter!” Lynn waved the big manilla envelope she just grabbed from the mailbox. She was hopping with excitement. She wanted to rip it open right there, but she let her mother Maureen take it. Andy came down from his room. It had been two weeks, so he didn’t even remember the photoshoot that had gone down or what it was for. As his mother opened the letter he watched the woman’s expression change, a smile curling on her face.

“Andy! They loved your pictures!” Maureen smiled. 

“I knew they would! Big brother’s really cute.” Lynn said, nodding like she knew how it would all go down.

“What… pictures…” Andy’s voice trailed off as the color left his face. Now he remembered. “Mom-meeeee!” He whined, “Who did you show those pictures to?”

“The Poofers Pampers company, of course.” Maureen smiled. “They were so impressed by you that they want you to be a model for them… specifically the diapers designed for tween-aged boys. They said you’re the perfect little boy for the job!”

Andy’s pale face began to get redder. It was like he was a thermometer about to boil over and pop as he felt the heat rising in his body. How humiliating! It was one thing for his mother and sister to see him in diapers, but he couldn’t handle an entire nation seeing him that way. He’d never be able to face anyone in school again! 

“Mom, I don’t want to do this!” Andy’s voice cracked.

“How much money have I had to spend on diapers, clean sheets, and constantly having to clean up your messes?” Maureen wagged her finger in Andy’s face as she chastised him. “The best way you can pay me back is to do this job and earn a little money for the family.”

Andy looked down at his feet, defeated. He could sense his baby sister was staring at him, her glare burning a hole through him. What could he do? Between the time he had been diapered for the photoshoot to the big envelope reveal just a moment ago he had his fair share of accidents in the meantime. He sensed one of them would bring it up if he fought this. Maybe if he earned enough money doing this he might not have to show his face in school ever again and just take home schooling.

~

“Do we have to do this? I’m not going to have an accident on the way there” Andy groaned as Mommy shook a bottle of baby powder into his open diaper. She pulled the front panel of the padding upward and sealed the tapes around his waist.

“I want us to make a good first impression when we get there. Besides, you never make it very long on car trips that last longer than an hour. I doubt you’d make it through a whole five hour flight!” Maureen smiled. “These Poofers diapers are quite a premium brand! Still, it’ll be worth it if we show up there with you already in their signature brand of padding.” She lifted Andy up and gave him a pat on the seat. She then got him dressed in some toddler-like overalls which were quite tight around him. Anyone looking at his butt might suspect he was padded underneath.

“Are you ready to go yet?” Lynn called from downstairs, her suitcase already packed, ready for the trip to California! When she saw Andy waddling down the stairs, dragging his small suitcase behind him, Lynn cracked up.

“Don’t say a word.” Andy pouted, walking by her and towards the car. It was going to be a long flight, and not just because of the distance.

Andy thought he could make it the whole flight without needing to use the toilets, he really did. He wasn’t even allowed an aisle seat though, sat at the window with Mommy by his side and his sister in the aisle. He watched jealously both times Lynn got up to use the toilet during the flight while he just peed right into his Poofers. One thing he had to admit, these diapers really were the best! The pee was absorbed rather quickly, and he didn’t feel like he was sitting in wet diapers at all. Maybe if he was lucky he could use the bathroom at the company studios when the plane arrived. 

POOFERS 

In big, bold, baby blue letters on a black slate, looking more like the logo for a tech company than a diaper company, the sign was positioned on a rather tall looking building. It seems that the business of making diapers for boys past the age of three was a growing industry. Walking into the lobby of the building there were cardboard cutouts of models used in all the different age ranges. There were models for ages 4-5, 6, 7, and 8. The all-important tween, teen, and young adult models had yet to be picked though. Poofers was expanding, finding sales for their diapers made for the 13 and up crowd were seeing a surge. Perhaps more parents were keeping their boys in diapers for longer, or maybe it was just a growing trend of boys having trouble with potty training in general. Whatever the case may have been, Poofers planned to corner the market with an aggressive (but cute) advertising strategy. They thought Andy was the perfect way to start.

“Ah, welcome!” A well dressed woman in her 30s greeted the family in the lobby. “Please follow me, we’re excited to get your contract signed.”

Andy’s mouth twisted anxiously. His diaper was still wet from the plane ride over. Sure, he didn’t feel all the wet as the miraculous diapers were doing their job, but it was still humiliating. He didn’t want to have to walk around with peed in diapers on his butt through the whole building.

“Our photographer Starlight can’t wait to start taking pictures!” The woman beamed. “Everyone here is really jazzed to start working with little Andy, but especially Starlight. She’s the artist who has taken photographs of every little boy you see on our packaging.”

Another girl, just great! Andy whimpered, tucking his chin down. From the sound of her name she was probably really pretty too. He hated how embarrassing this whole thing was. He could tell his sister was loving it though. As he looked over his shoulder he saw Lynn admiring the building with her eyes wandering the hallways.

“Mom…” Andy tugged on Maureen’s sleeve.

“Do you need Mommy to carry you? All right, sweetie.” The woman lifted Andy into her arms. She gave the boy’s seat a few pats. “Oh, someone needs a change soon!”

This is not what he wanted!

“You know, if you want to save time just change him in the meeting room.” The guide lady said as the elevator stopped at the right floor. Andy buried his face into his mother’s shoulder, hoping she wouldn’t do that to him and would either let him change himself or at least take him to a bathroom. 

Of course, once in the legal department, standing there in the very professional looking meeting room, Maureen placed Andy on the table and started to tear open his diaper.

“Hey, Mom, I can do it! That’ll give you time to look over the contract.” Lynn chimed in. 

“No, Lynn’s a baby, she can’t change me!” Andy protested, grabbing at the front panel of his diaper before it could fall open.

“Hush, Andy. I think that’s an excellent idea. Lynn’s shown herself to be mature enough to handle it, plus I think she’s about ready to learn how to change a real diaper and not just one of her dollies.” Maureen smiled proudly at her daughter. She then started to discuss adult stuff with the lawyers, reading over the contracts. 

Lynn excitedly pulled away Andy’s hands, smiling wide as the diaper fell open before her. She loved the responsibility of getting to change her brother’s diaper, a boy who was barely any bigger than she was. She took the wipes from Mommy’s diaper bag and started cleaning the pee away from Andy’s skin. Andy could only lie there helplessly. He couldn’t remember the last time his sister wore a diaper, but she definitely remembered when he did. 

Lynn balled up the old diaper, setting it aside. She brought out the Poofers from Mommy’s bag and tucked them underneath Andy’s naked butt. She shook the baby powder into the open diaper. She then folded up the front panel and pulled the tapes in to secure the diaper around Andy’s waist. She wanted to shout to her mother and show her what a good job she did changing Andy’s soggy diapers, but she could see Maureen was still busy.

“Come on, Andy. You gotta admit I did good!” Lynn beamed with pride. Andy just looked away.

~

“Oh my god, he’s even more adorable in person!” Starlight squealed with joy, hopping in place. This 20 year old woman had bright blue hair, an almost neon color, and it sparkled as glitter shimmered on her locks. Her hair really seemed to match her eyes, which also sparkled… at least it looked that way.

Andy stood there in the photography room, a large green wall behind him. The solid color would make it easy to chroma-key the background and insert Andy into any situation they wanted, or just use him as a cut-out bit of clip art. 

“I d-don’t want to do this.” Andy looked down shyly, dressed in only his Poofers brand diapers now. He felt butterflies in his tummy while he stood there, or maybe it was something else. 

“Oh honey, it’s okay to be shy!” Starlight reassured him. “I have an older brother who never finished potty training, and he used to be very shy about his diapers too. He’s okay with them now though. He even likes them!”

“Honey, just do what the nice lady says.” Mommy Maureen spoke quietly in the lower lit part of the room. All the hot lights were on Andy. Every other part of this room seemed so dark. 

“I think I know what’ll help.” Starlight pulled a cooler closer to herself. She opened it up and Andy could see every flavor of soda imaginable in the cooler. “Your mom says you like soda. These are the latest flavors from Japan!”

Andy stared at the containers which were either thin cans or funny looking bottles. He pointed at one of the bottles timidly and Starlight popped it open for him. He brought the chilled bottle to his lips and sipped. It was so sweet, and better tasting than the regular cola he’s had back home! He licks his lips.

“There we go!” Starlight beamed. “Now, why don’t you hold the bottle up high, label facing away.” She went to her rather expensive looking camera. The lens seemed so complicated. It was definitely more complex than the camera Mommy had. The camera snapped a dozen pictures in rapid succession. “Good job! Let’s have one where you’re drinking from it!” Andy did as the cute girl said, tilting his head back and gulping down the sweet drink. 

“You’re a natural at this!” Starlight gave him a sweet smile. Andy felt something stirring in his diaper as he looked at the pretty photographer. He hoped that it wouldn’t be showing outside his diaper. “You look pretty tough! Why don’t you show me your muscles?”
Starlight knew how to get at a boy’s ego. Some boys didn’t mind being cute, but she knew how boys Andy’s age were about being masculine. Andy happily flexed his arms, standing in just his diaper, almost proudly! Starlight snapped more pictures until she had to quickly change film cartridges. 

Andy suddenly felt a twinge in his tummy. He started fidgeting, moving side to side on his feet nervously. 

“May I be excused?” Andy spoke meekly.

“Why?” Starlight asked, still snapping pictures as Andy fidgeted.

“I don’t really need these diapers. I’d like a bathroom break…” Andy tried his best to not look like some helpless baby. It wasn’t working on Starlight though.

“Oh silly, just use your diaper! That’ll actually be a great set of pictures!” Starlight rapped her fingers on the edges of her camera. She could see Andy was still hesitant, but then she noticed the slightly stretched material of the diaper between his legs. She felt a little bad about trying to appeal to the tween’s base side, but she knew she might have to do this once she started snapping photos of older boys. “Come on, do it for me? You’re just so handsome and muscular! I want to save some of these pictures for myself.” She pursed her lips and fluttered her eyelashes at Andy.

Andy swallowed. That did it for him. He was convinced this girl would like him more if he did this now. It didn’t make any sense. Why would a girl like a stinky boy that does that sort of thing? But he put those thoughts out of his mind, now just wanting to be cute for Starlight.

Andy bent his knees and scrunched his face. He could hear the snapping of the camera as it took rapid-fire photos of him. Many pictures of him making a classic “pooping face” were taken. Then, as the back of his diaper bulged and sagged, Starlight took pictures of the diapers filling up. She rattled off so many pictures she ran out of film again and had to put a new cartridge into her camera. There were so many pictures of his dirty diapers now! Andy always had to pee after going poop, so of course he let loose into the front of his diaper as well. Starlight was having the time of her life, capturing so many photos of this moment. She got pictures from close up and far away of Andy in such a natural state of pottying on himself. 

“I love this!” Starlight exclaimed. “You really are the perfect boy.” The woman got a wicked smile on her face as she lowered the camera. “Now sit in it.”

“Wh-what?” Andy looked up, his legs bowed as he stood there in his loaded Poofers.

“Well, I need all kinds of natural poses. What’s more natural than a boy sitting in his own poop?” Starlight looked at Andy, giving him a wink and a kissy face. 

Andy was so easily manipulated. He sat down on the floor and made a face, feeling the mess smear around inside the diaper. Starlight wasn’t taking many pictures. She just stood there waiting until Andy looked relaxed. She got down on her belly, taking the lowest angle shots she could of Andy just sitting in his mess. 

“I’m very proud of you, Andy.” Starlight said. “You’re setting a good example for the boys who will come after you. They’ll all see that being a stinky diaper boy is just part of their life. It’s nothing to be ashamed of! Well, it’s not a big deal anyway.” She snapped a few more pictures before getting back up on her feet. She emptied the last roll of film from the camera and sealed the rolls in a black, protective case.

“Well… I really don't need diapers!” Andy wanted to keep insisting. “But I want to do a good job, so…” He shrugged.

“You know, this gives me a great idea.” Starlight taps her chin. “Your family is going to be here for the weekend, right?”

“That’s correct.” Maureen finally spoke up, waking out from behind the shadowy part of the room.

“We need to expand to commercials.” Starlight looked over at Andy and then back at Maureen. “The contract did say we could film him for any purpose, but I still want to run it by you.”

“You know, that sounds like an excellent idea.” The mother said.

“Yeah!” Lynn added.

“No…” Andy whimpered quietly.

Andy suddenly started peeing on himself. It just flowed out of him uncontrollably. He didn’t even feel the warning tingle. Hot piss just spread all around in his dirty diaper. He was worried he might be losing the ability to hold it now. He never could hold it very well before, but at least he could tell when he was about to have an accident.

PART 3: Andy The Star!

Andy and his family had never been to a movie set before. For Maureen and Lynn this was a rather fun experience. Lynn even got to meet a girl her age who was an actor. Lynn and the little actor were having a great time together while Andy stood there nervously on the set, wearing a fresh pair of diapers. Last night he wet in his sleep. He didn’t want to wear diapers to bed, but Mommy was afraid that he might have an accident at night in the hotel room and she wasn’t about to let him pee all over some nice hotel sheets. It turns out she was right, and Andy hated to have proven her right in such a spectacular way. 

Andy was definitely a lot less excited to be on the movie set. It was bad enough that his face was going to be plastered all over packages of Poofers, but now he was going to be in commercials seen by millions of people! There were three shoots planned for the day, and each one would only be around 90 minutes each to be legal within the state’s labor laws for young actors. At least learning about that was a small highlight for Andy.

“Up we go! Time to get you dressed!” Andy was scooped up by his armpits by a rather tall, strong woman with a tag on her chest labeling her as part of the wardrobe department. She brought him over to the dressing room, which did not have a door on it. Anyone looking in would see him stripped naked, even his diaper getting removed. It was a relief for Andy to have the diaper off, even having his butt stuffed into a pair of tighty whitey briefs. Next came a pair of jeans and a t-shirt with a non-descript design on it, free of any copyrighted logos or characters. The nice woman smiled as she tucked the boy’s feet into socks and shoes. “You’re going to put on a great show, I just know it!”

Andy was then dragged off by his wrist by another stage hand. He was brought to a table full of food marked down with a sign that said [FOR ANDY ONLY!] He felt special that he got his own table of goodies and drinks, not knowing there were diuretics and laxatives in them. 

Another stage-hand wiped his face down and touched him up with a bit of make-up. Andy squirmed, making a face. The make-up artist assured him that everyone who gets in front of a movie camera has to wear make-up. Andy accepted the explanation, but he still pouted over having to put the stuff on his face. He was lucky it did not take a long time. The production would not be able to afford losing daylight.

Finally, Andy was on the house stage, looking like a typical two story home, just with stairs that lead nowhere and no fourth wall. He got to meet the actors playing his mother and sister. He was a little embarrassed that he thought the woman playing his mother was actually pretty hot. He nervously fidgeted, feeling like he had to go. 

“Okay, Andy, just act naturally!” The director shouted to him. 

Andy narrowed his eyes, looking beyond the stage lights. Starlight was the director, looking fairly proud that she was getting to make what she considered a “small movie.” She was already rolling the cameras, knowing Andy wasn’t going to be able to hold it in for long.

The little girl actor went over to a stereo system and turned on the music. Music came from speakers all around the set rather than directly from the stereo. The girl ran up to Andy and grabbed his hands, dancing with him. He looked down at the cute actor, smiling a little. He went along with her, dancing happily until he felt a pang in his bladder. He stopped dancing and stepped back, holding his crotch and butt while his acting mate put his hands on her cheeks, pretending to be shocked.

A noisy, rude sound came from the back of Andy’s pants. The seat of his pants turned a dark brown. Next, a dark pee stain expanded on the front, growing from behind his hand. A stream was trickling down, hitting the floor. Starlight was watching from the back on the playback monitors. The three stage cameras were able to get Andy’s accident from different angles from which the woman would later edit together in just the right way. 

Andy stood there, moving his hands away and looked down at his soiled pants. A look of surprise and embarrassment washed over his face as his pants dripped all over the carpet of the fake floor beneath him. He was so worried, his heart racing. Did he do bad? Was he supposed to do this?
The woman playing his mother walked onto the set, tugging Andy by the wrist into another room. The cameras followed to a nursery set. Andy was placed upon a changing table, his pants and undies yanked off, making sure that his legs were positioned carefully. The beautiful woman actress cleaned him up, smiling down at him. He felt himself getting a little too excited as he was cleaned up and the actress just gave him a knowing wink, making sure to hide him with careful placement of her body and his legs. Andy put his hands up to cover his face, but he was already so exposed. The package of Poofers was positioned cleverly so that it would be in the foreground with a rack focus, turning everything behind it blurry as it came into view. The package was open and the woman pulled out one diaper. She tucked it under Andy and powdered him. She taped the diaper up rather quickly, knowing she could not take her time with such a tight schedule and the relatively short running time of the commercial. 

Finally in a fresh diaper and t-shirt, Andy was set back down on the floor to face the camera. 

“Smile, Andy!” Starlight shouted from her director’s chair.
Andy didn’t feel like smiling, but the actress playing his mom gave him a playful tickle on his side and he couldn’t help but crack a smile, giggling.

“Cut! Excellent job, everyone!” Starlight stood up, hands on her hips. “Do you have to pee and poop some more, Andy?” Andy shook his head and Starlight called for a break. 

Everyone was telling Andy what a great job he did as he waddled around in the thick, babyish Poofers diapers. It appeared that they were a little over 20 minutes ahead of schedule thanks to Andy being so ready to have an accident in his pants. They hadn't needed to wait more than a couple minutes after he had his snacks and drinks. 

Andy looked down at his feet, feeling very embarrassed and wanting to hide, but he felt like he had a big bright beacon on him, making him visible to everyone. He looked around and saw his sister playing tag the other little girl actress, the two of them using Andy’s pee puddle as a hazard to avoid, making faces at it and hopping on the stage couch to dodge it. They both seemed a little too amused by Andy’s accident. At home, Lynn would surely make a big fuss and be upset by Andy making a mess on the floor, but on a fake set she didn’t have to worry about a stain setting into the floor. Glancing over at his mother he saw the woman speaking with Starlight as she kept showing playback video of different angles. They appeared to be talking about what was the appropriate amount of Andy that was allowed to show on screen, all without Andy’s input of course. If Andy had his way no part of him would be visible on camera. He then glanced towards the exits and saw the figure of a tall woman in a rather fancy business suit standing with her arms crossed. She just silently stood there, watching Andy. The boy walked away slowly, feeling a little nervous that this woman was just standing there watching him. 

Eventually the hour was up and it was right back to work. The carpet on the set had been removed and a new carpet was stapled into place by the skilled prop and set department. Andy was brought over to the sofa on the set and made to sit down between the two actors. He had to sit with his legs spread, not that he could really close his legs much with the diapers spreading them apart. 

“Andy, do you need to potty?” The director asks the boy. When Andy shook his head, Starlight whispered something and had someone come over to Andy with a can of soda. Andy eagerly popped the soda can open, guzzling down the soda without thinking. It only dawned on him later that the soda can was another diuretic. 

Andy looked down, feeling so utterly helpless as pee flowed into his diaper. The drinks and snacks they were feeding him were definitely working. The camera caught the whole thing, his pee filling up his diaper quite a bit, which resulted in going well over the commercials run time just for the peeing alone. Starlight was now considering making extended cuts for YouTube. As Andy finished soaking himself, the front panel of his diaper having swollen and turned a pale yellow, the whole crew began to clap. His hands shyly came between his legs, but it was too late to hide what he did. Just then he felt another strong urge to poop. He tried to hold this back too, but there was no stopping it. The camera caught the struggle in his face as he dumped into the back of the diaper as well. Highly sensitive hidden microphones could pick up the sound of more pooping and peeing as the medicine was still taking effect and helping him do his business right on camera.

When Andy’s diaper was doubly used, practically over-stuffed with his messes, the actor playing his mother stood him up. She swept her hand across the seat of the couch to show how it was still clean. She then cupped Andy’s rear and patted the heavy mess so the viewers could see just how full the diaper got without leaking.

“Oh boy, the PR department is going to love that shot.” Starlight whispered to someone on her crew. Yes, Andy did a great job of showing how strong these diapers were without them leaking everywhere.

While the cast and crew dispersed Andy sat back on the couch, feeling the stinky, soggy mess in his diaper get all over him. They really were great diapers, keeping him clean on the outside but dirty inside the diaper. The pants accident was kind of fun, though he would never admit it out loud, but the diapers were clean fun. He could see himself getting used to wearing these around the house, even if it would mean more teasing from his baby sister. 

Lynn ran back up to Andy, standing next to her new little actress friend. The young girl leaned in and kissed Andy on the cheek, squealing and hiding behind Lynn. “She likes you, Andy.”
“No I don’t! She dared me to kiss you!” The other girl said, playfully pushing Lynn.

The boy just blushed, watching the two girls giggle and run away from him. He didn’t want some eight year old with a crush on him. There was only one girl he liked here, but she was too old for him in more ways than one. Of course, Starlight eventually walked over to Andy, bending over and giving him a coquettish smile. She teased the boy’s hair, twirling her finger in his white locks.

“We’re all so proud of you, Andy! You did great today.” Starlight spoke sweetly to the boy, knowing fully well that he was attracted to her. If there was one thing that made boys easier to cooperate with it was their uncontrollable hormones. “Do you think you’ll be up for one more shoot today? We’re just going to get some extra footage to make a couple different cuts for two or three commercials. Can you handle that? Can you be my handsome, brave boy?”

Andy was practically melting, grinning happily. He nodded in agreement, seeming to have forgotten he was sitting in his own mess. Starlight had not forgotten though. She picked up Andy and brought him over to the changing table.

The fact that Andy was clearly “happy” to get his diapers changed by Starlight was not lost on the young woman. She did think he was pretty cute, but in the way one might think they’re baby brother is cute. She carefully removed the loaded Poofers and dropped them in the trash. She then went about wiping Andy clean and preparing another diaper for him.
“I bet a lot of girls are going to want to be your mommy when they see these ads…” Starlight giggled, shaking the baby powder into Andy’s open diaper. She folded the diaper up and neatly applied the tapes snug around his waist. “And you’ll make a lot of boys less anxious about needing diapers too. They’ll all have you to thank for making diapers trendy for boys to wear!”

~

[commercial P-F609: Poofers CM 001]

Narrator: Does your little boy still have accidents past the age of nine years old?

[Shot of the little boy dancing with his sister and then having his accident, first from the distance and then in a close-up shot on his rear end.]

[the little boy’s sister gasps, putting his hands on her cheeks as she looks on.]

Narrator: You’ve probably tried everything to train him too, but nothing seems to stick!

[A shot of Andy’s feet standing in his dirty puddle as his pants drip.]

Narrator: Poofers is proud to present Poofers for tweens!

[The package of diapers is shown in the foreground before being picked up by a mother’s hand. Next, the boy is shown getting his diaper changed.]

Narrator: They’re the only diaper for tweens strong enough to withstand a boy’s dirtiest messes!

[Cut to the boy’s diaper getting used while he sits on the couch. A clock wipe transition shows the diaper going from clean to full. A close-up of the dirty diaper butt and the sofa are shown at the same time. The mother’s hand brushes over the couch cushion to show that it is still clean.]

Narrator: Poofers! The strongest, toughest diapers for the biggest little boys!

[The commercial’s story concludes with the brother and sister characters dancing again, this time with the brother wearing nothing but a diaper and shirt.]

Narrator: Also comes in Teen and Adult sizes!

[Two more diaper packages are shown in slightly bigger sizes. The video ends.]

“Well, Ms Praline, what do you think?” Starlight asked, smiling warmly as she stood by the wide screen display on the wall. “We have two more ads planned in a similar fashion.”

Rosemary Praline stood at the far end of the room, sitting at the end of a long table. She kept a stoic expression, her arms crossed. The woman had a serious attitude about her, and her poker face made her hard to read. Something was different this time though. A smile actually grew on her face. It was a subtle smile, just the slightest upturn of her lips, but it was something.

“I think,” Ms Praline finally spoke, “We’re going to make a lot of money.”

PART 4: Andy Meets The Board

Andy didn’t know what was going on today. He had filmed a couple more commercials over the next week, this time with less hectic schedules, allowing him more breaks between the rather humiliating on-screen “accidents” he had to perform. He was finding it easier to just let go in his pants. Of course he also found himself needing his diapers full time now. Using the toilet was now just a distant memory for him as he lost total control of himself, often pooping his diapers without even knowing it until his mother or sister pointed it out.

Andy’s sister was hanging out with her new actor friend and his mother was shopping and enjoying the lifestyle Andy’s big checks were affording her. They had moved into their new home, just outside the expensive city in a house a bit more modest than the one they used to live in. The main difference was that now everyone was living a much more opulent life, enjoying a higher social status. Everyone was enjoying their new life except for Andy. The boy could see his face on packages of diapers, in commercials, on youtube, and even billboards reaching high into the sky. If he happened to be walking around outside someone would recognize him as the “diaper boy” on those high billboards, making poor Andy blush and try to hide his face.

Today, Andy was having a meeting with the CEO as well as the board of directors. He wondered what he would be doing there. He was dressed in only a t-shirt and diaper, which he initially made a big fuss about until his mother reminded him that he didn’t get a say in what he wore anymore. He was a dirty little boy who couldn’t stop messing his pants and Mommy wasn’t about to go out and keep buying him larger and larger pants just to cover up his diapers. What kind of punishment would that be?

The tour guide from the lobby was holding Andy’s hand and guiding him down a long hallway. Looking at the walls he could see framed pictures that told the story of Poofers. The company was apparently founded in the 1950 and was originally called Puffies Brand Family Products. Around 1959 the company’s name was shortened to just Puffies and changed its focus to diapers and underwear for boys. Around the early 60s the company’s name was finally changed to Poofers and they had their first female CEO, a trend that would continue for the rest of the company’s life. Every new portrait was a woman, right up to Miss Rosemary Praline, the current CEO of the company. 

In the 80s the company shifted away from making underwear and exclusively just made diapers for boys in bigger and bigger sizes. It seemed like every couple years a new, bigger size of diaper would be made. Sales were slow at first, but eventually more and more families were buying diapers for their older boys. Today, these larger diapers were getting rebranding. In the past the larger sized diapers for ages 6-8 had no pictures on them, but they were now sporting different boys on each package wearing appropriately sized diapers. Andy was just the latest in a line of diaper models. He knew this would mean it wouldn’t be long before the company would get teenage boy models and maybe even adults.

Andy entered the board room, seeing about ten board members there, all women. Five were at either side of a long table with Ms Rosemary Praline sitting at the end in an extravagant looking chair. The tour guide gave Andy a pat on the head and left. 

“Let’s get a look at you!” Rosemary said. Looking at Andy with her sparkling brown eyes. Her shiny black hair was cut conservatively, just above her shoulders. She had it done recently. 

One of the board members, with the name Charlyne on her name plate, picked up Andy and set him on the table. Andy felt a little exposed sitting on the table as he looked at all the women. They were fawning over how cute he was, some of them reaching out to touch his diapers. He flinched and giggled as his padding was touched, but also his bare thighs, which were very ticklish. He could see the mature woman at the end of the table beckoning him over. He wobbled as he got to his feet and then waddled over to Rosemary. The woman grabbed him by the hips and set him in her lap. She reaches down into a large bag and proceeded to take out a baby bottle. At first he resisted, but as his head was resting on the older woman’s breast he gave in and let the bottle get shoved into his mouth.

“Ms Peters, play the latest commercial our ad department has whipped up.” Rosemary requested, bouncing big baby Andy in her arms and feeding him the bottle. 

Following Rosemary’s request, one of the ladies at the far end of the table pulled a keyboard from a drawer under the table and typed on it quickly. Panels in the middle of the table opened up and several monitors started to display a blue screen before the commercial began to play.

[Andy is stepping off a school bus along with a girl that is presumably playing his sister. The girl runs ahead of Andy and the two kids race to get into the house first. In an interior shot, the girl is shown skidding towards the bathroom door and then shutting it as he enters. As Andy runs up to the door the camera pulls in on his face and he strains. The camera then pans down to show the back of his pants as they bulge out and Andy messes himself.]

[A wipe transition shows a woman folding laundry and shaking her head. She turns her head upwards to look directly at the viewer.]

MOTHER: I’m a mother to a 10 year old boy and I just love him to pieces, but as most of you know boys can be pretty dirty.

[The woman proceeds to hold up a pair of white briefs with a large brown stain on the seat and a yellow tinted stain on the front.]

MOTHER: Does this look familiar to you? If you’re the mother of a little boy chances are you’ve seen some form of hard-to-get-out potty stain in your son’s pants.  Detergents and bleaches just aren’t enough. From Poofers, the makers of diapers for boys ages six, seven, and eight, now comes the new Poofers tween sizes!

[A magical cloud of sparkles seems to materialize the package of diapers on a table. The mother tears open the bag and pulls out one of the diapers. A CG diaper floats around on the screen as each part of the diaper is pointed out. Every part of the diaper is designed to keep the boy from leaking but its design is also meant to look adorable.]

[The mother picks up Andy and sets him on the table. The side of his bare butt can be seen with his privates just out of view. The mother tucks the new diaper underneath Andy and dusts him with powder before taping the diaper up. She shows just how easy it is to put the diapers on Andy.]

[A transition wipe shows Andy waddling around the house in just his diapers. He stops just outside the bathroom door and turns to face the camera as he wets himself. A yellow spot expands around the crotch as the diaper becomes soaked. A toilet flushing sound is heard and the little sister character comes out of the bathroom. She looks at the diaper and then cups the bottom of it.]

LITTLE SISTER: Look, Mom! No more puddles!

MOTHER: That’s right, dear! Poofers keep floors clean when little boys can not!

[Next, the shot changes to a little league baseball game. Andy is at the bat when he hits a home run. He waddles fast as he can over each base with his diaper clearly showing above the waistband of his uniform. After reaching home base the other boys rush to Andy and cheer. A panning shot shows each boy’s bottom sticking out as the waistband of the Poofers, complete with logo showing, is peeking out the top of each boy’s pants.]

MOTHER: Let’s celebrate! We’re all going out for pizza! [She looks directly at the camera and winks] We can use my van! With all you boys in Poofers pampers I know my car seats will be safe.

[The scene transition wipes to the pizza place now with Mom, Sister, Andy, and his teammates all eating pizza together. The scene blurs and the Poofers logo appears, complete with Andy proudly standing next to it wearing nothing but a Poofers brand diaper. The commercial ends there.]

That was a long commercial! It must be one of the longer ones shot just for YouTube. Andy was still sucking on the baby bottle and put his hands between his legs. He could feel warm wetness. He couldn’t believe he wet himself during that ad, and right in Rosemary’s lap! The woman doesn’t seem to mind though, giving his wet rump a few pats.

“Look ladies, just like in the commercial!” Rosemary holds up Andy by his armpits, the yellowed crotch of his diaper showing to everyone. He whimpers and puts his hands up to his face. 

“Oh, he’s so cute!”
“What an adorable baby boy.”
“He’s perfect!”

The women gather around him, cooing, using baby talk, and pinching his cheeks. Andy grumbled and whimpered as they played with him. Part of him secretly loved all the attention he was getting from the pretty ladies though.

“Yes, this adorable little face is perfect for our company.” Rosemary said, bouncing Andy on her knee and looking right at him. 

Yes, it wasn’t so bad being a diaper boy if it meant Andy could enjoy all this loving attention from so many pretty ladies. He even began to smile.

“I’m thinking he should be the permanent face of our company.” Rosemary adds. “As he gets older let’s just have him continue to model for the bigger sizes and do more advertisements!”

“Great idea as always, Ms Praline!”
“You’re a genius!”

“He is pretty cute, I must say!”

Andy swallows nervously. What did he get himself into?

~THE END~ 

[this story could possibly continue with even more chapters, but it is up to the commissioner!]

If you would like to commission me consider sending a private message. My ebook store is here!

• Like 5