LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

New to the forum but a long time reader

I’ve been into and wearing diapers for as long as I can remember, and at 37 years of age I’ve decided that I am more comfortable wearing that I have thrown away all of my undies except for four or five for special medical or other reasons. I have found myself returning to my diapered self after every push of 24/7, I tend to happily stay in my diapered state for days and days Afterwards with a mild pick up of undies here and there, at this point I’ve come to plenty of agreements with myself that from here out diapers are for better or worse my comfort and happiness throughout. Thanks for being an awesome source of encouragement and information to help with guiding myself to diaper dependency and happiness!! Any diaper encouragement is always welcomed!

Hi and welcome.

Good to hear you have accepted yourself and your desire or need to be in diapers.

I have also been having the diapers or no diapers argument with myself a LOT over the last 10 years. I seem to desire nothing else but permanently wearing diapers and stay in them 24/7 for usually about 5 days to a week only then to have the purge feelings return and suddenly I'm back in underwear again. I always found this so frustrating to constantly be going back and forth and to be honest I think it causes a lot of us a great deal of unneeded stress. I really wish I could just be at peace with my diaper wearing desires and not keep going back and forth but it is what it is. I have found this especially hard in the last month after just breaking up with my fiance of 8 years  but I think I will write a longer post about this soon when I work up the courage.

Anyway I hope you are at peace and stay padded and happy for many years to come.

Best of luck my friend

• Like 1