LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

collage to daycare down grand

Diaper_teen66

When the milk runs out, I put the fabric on my shoulder and lay the head of Sarah there. .

I lightly tapped her on the back and after a second Sarah released the first burp in her adult life. And part of the formula's burst out of her mouth.

I wipe the formula from her lips with a soft brush.

"Now I will feed you more thoroughly .."

I put the baby on a high chair adult-baby-high-chair-awesome-kids-high-chairs-buy-kids-high-chairs-line-at-best-prices-in-of-adult-baby-high-chair.jpg.d309f72ca4e033ec5f19e7db61fe13e2.jpgand attach it with a tray so that she can not move her hands. I tied a beautiful bib with colored letters "Babygirl" around her neck

Then I go into the kitchen and take out a few jars of Gerber baby food.15102894.thumb.jpeg.d082d28ce9af2c23999d5b416e754db9.jpeg900.thumb.jpg.3609dd4af525fd9de9cba575e4873693.jpg87927a.thumb.jpg.eeeba701cc3929d744e0633d19a0f915.jpg
Stressed peas and apple puree.

"Look baby, if you eat this pea you will get apples as a reward. If you are naughty, then instead of bananas you will get mashed brussels sprouts." I say, opening jar's

I take a children's rubber spoon and scooping up the yellow pea puree, I bring it to Sarah's mouth.

"The car is on its way. Open your mouth baby," I coo with Sarah as with a real baby

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feed the first jar of baby food, it is pea puree.

Then comes the turn of the second jar.
When she ends, Sarah's face was as dirty as a baby's.

The cheeks, nose, chin and lips were all in baby food. Largely because I specifically fed Sarah that way.

I take out my cell phone and take a photo of Sarah's dirty face.

"What a cute dirty babygirly" lisped me and showing Sarah the photo.

I put two fingers in the baby’s diaper and find it very wet.

"Mmmm. My baby wet the diaper? my laxative and diuretic added to milk do their job. Soon you will get used to getting dirty diapers and laxatives no longer needed.

I think that in a few minutes you will do the poop. When you do this, I expect you to ask you to change your di-di. As I ordered you.

Say: "Mommy change my di-di. Baby wee-wee." most childish voices..
Until you say that. You will be in dirty diapers and you will have a very unpleasant diaper rash at the bottom. "I said with a smile.

"Come on. Mommy is waiting."

I help Sarah onto the changing table and unbutton, in bottom of the onesie's.

I take off Sarah's wet diaper and throw it away.

I see Sarah blush when I start wiping her privat parts, with wet wipes.

"Suck paci, babygirl. And I also have a gift for you" cooed me and I give to babygirl, a toy plush dog and make bubbles on Sarah's naked belly.

Next, I sprinkle Svre baby powder on the bottom and pubis and fix a fresh diaper on it.

Then I button up the onesie again.

"That's all my babygirly is so clean now. I think you can play a little before nap-time."

I put Sara on a colorful rug and give her some plush toys, dolls, rattles and soft bricks.

"Start playing baby-Sarah."

Finally the milk ran out. I put a soft cloth over my shoulder and then put Sarah's head there.
Then I start tapping her lightly on the back and after a few seconds she makes a Burp and some of the milk comes out of her mouth.

I wipe her milk lips with a soft cloth and shove her paci again.

"You are my little piggy. Mommy loves you" cooed me.

"It's time for my little girl to sleep. This day nap-time. Crib wait your." I say and take Sarah to the crib's and help her get thered6c177eb73894de6dfffa9bf9f689b72.jpg.27080a1357446fd9881c2d7a9da1a170.jpg.

I close the crib side and turn on mobile over the crib.

Quiet music plays in the nursery.

I put the baby down and cover her with a soft blanket "Hello Kitty"

"Time to sleep, tiny girly." lisped me and I start singing a lullaby for the baby, and rock the crib slightly.