LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

collage to daycare down grand

Diaper_teen66

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Hi. I'm can join to this rp's?)

I am a 35 year old Eiko Montogonery. I am a principal of college. I am a tall and blushing brunette with a strict character.

I carefully monitor the discipline and all the innovations reforms. 

I have in mind one student from third course, who has long been in my mind.

She does not study well and skips classes regularly. And this is 17-year-old Sarah.

This time I caught her in the act. She flew to college with a bag and her long hair scattered on the run and she literally crashed into me.

"You are late miss Sarah, again." I looked at my watch - "The second lesson is already ending. I'm afraid that you in trouble, you are punished. I am waiting for you in 15 minutes in my office."

I sat in my chair and waited for Usagi to enter my office. And turned to her on the armchair, When she enter in my office

"Sarah, I didn’t invite you for a reason. I looked at your journal this month. You missed several important classes, including two math tests. And you are the worst student in the class. This is the third time I'm call you. You are ruining our college’s reputation and presige, and I won’t be allowed to can."

I got up from the chair and walked to Sarah in the tight.

“In general, I am introducing a new reform to the school for bad students, like you, and I decided to try it on you. I realized that you are not fit to be a student at our college. Instead, now I will treat you like a little one-year-old infant and I’m not joking. "

I went to the beautiful pink door that was in my office and opened it inside was a fully equipped nursery for babygirl.195f42da39c8f5b11e431efadb0f479f--nursery-room-kids-bedroom.jpg.bc2b8175a550df5b1ce2928010958a70.jpg

“We have never expelled anyone. This is what our college is prade. Kicked out -  will be bad publicity for our college. So I came up with something different for you, and now don't argue. My decision is not spontaneous .. I've been watching you for a long time. For the whole few months and during that time you received only 4 marks "A" for drawing and physical education. This is not enough and my decision is final."

I get from closet, cute onisie TEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg. "This is your new college uniform. Will you undress from this old college uniform or do I need to use force?"

"You don't decide anything else here. You will wear it everywhere. Wherever you go. You are babygirly now, I am your mommy and the rest of the teachers and students are uncle and aunt for you. This is your new reality and you better be obedient babygirly if not you want to face punishment. Take your clothes off. Now and without question, "I said sternly.

I watched Sara undress. When she was naked, I picked her up and laying her on the changing table. s1200.thumb.jpeg.24d3917bffdbaa48862f55b52ac321c8.jpeg

I took a small bag from the shelf and collected all clothes Sarah from the floor, including her high socks and shoes.
Then I'm tied a knot on top bag's and threw a bag of clothes, into the trash bin.

"Say goodbye to this adult clothes, babygirly. Now you will have a new babt's wardrobe." I said with a smile.

I went to Sarah lying on the changing table.

"Now it's time to dress my babygirly," - I cooed, in the sweet voice that speak with the little infants and gently tickled her chin, and put a pink pacifierpurp-paci-960x765.thumb.jpg.a4ec6ed20c75d5bd8a3c8e58792bd821.jpg in her mouth.

I carefully examine Sarah's naked body.
She tries to cover herself, but I throw her arms away.
"Don't be ashamed of mommy." cooed me.

I take out the piercing from Sarah's belly, remove her earrings and rings from her fingers and the chain from her neck.

"The baby can swallow it. It goes to the trash." I said, throwing the jewelry into the bin.
Then I take a college ID card and, having cut it with scissors, also send it to the trash.

Then I discover pubich hair.

"The little one has a lot of body hair. Mommy has to do something about it." said playing with Sarah's pubich hair.

"Stop talking too much. Suck paci babygirly. Now mommy will take care of your body hair" I said, and taking the baby by the ankle, I lay a plastic protective sheet under Sarah.

"That's it. Now don't ruin the changing table," I said, and take out shaving foam and a razor.

"Now mommy will make you as smooth as a baby."

I shake the shaving foam and apply it to Sarah's pubic area.
Using a razor, I begin to shave off all my hair thoroughly, leaving only a smooth pussy.
After 20 minutes, when I rinsed the lather, all of Sarah's hair had disappeared.

Sarah now had a completely hairless pubish.

I took from the top shelves real Pampers diapers but custom-madePampers-Active-Baby-Dry-5-9-3-208.thumb.jpg.7ddfea45848e944b691f2511ac3f7494.jpg, oversized, wet baby wipes 717448ae5bd451c2fd266fbc0af29cea-800x800.thumb.jpeg.f17905b955539ca21231e95a0c7d9c8f.jpegand baby powderbaby-powder-lawsuit1.thumb.jpg.36957dbac92f70e948e60adff98bfb81.jpg.

"Babygirly ready for her first diaper?" I purred

I pull the diaper out, of the bag with diapers and raise Sarah's legs up and straighten the diaper under her bottom. With wet baby's wipes, I wipe her bottom and privat area, then generously sprinkle baby powder, lower her ass onto the soft pillow of the diaper.

Next, I sprinkle baby powder on her pussy and pubis. and fasten the velcro of the diaper on her hips. Sarah smell, like baby

Sarah mumbles something funny through pacifier.

“From now on, the toilet is forbidden. Now the toilet is always with you,” I whisper to Sarah in the ear, and lightly clap her bottom in a diaper.

“Well, really comfortable feeling. You’ll get used to getting the diapers dirty, baby,” I cooed.

"You very cute in diapers, but I'm don't finished your dressed. 

I do not pay attention to Usagi's silly objections through her paci and get the rest of the baby clothes.

First of all I put on a pretty onesieTEN-NIGHT-Women-Onesie-Adult-Baby-Monkey-Pajamas-Abdl-Romper-Snap-Crotch.thumb.jpg.5540252f4df7dc174a72985e0e95fa90.jpg, gently spreading her long hair, which she had previously shown to her and fastens the buttons on the diaper.
and put on a very short pink skirt that barely covers her diaper.

Then I put on baby’s mittens s-l225.jpg.688b636c519b558e16244e7c31215436.jpgon her hands to reduce the mobility hands and tightly tie the ribbons on them so that it would be difficult to untie them without outside help.

On Sarah's feet, I put on cute pink knitted bootiesil_794xN.1854148126_szvx.thumb.jpg.cf794b18fc09b42848073b798558e5e2.jpg

I pull her adult hair elastics out of hair and shape her hair again into more baby's pigtails.

I take Sarah in my arms, like a baby, under the bottom and bring it to a large mirror
“Admire yourself baby. How sweet I am,” I coo and gently kiss Sarah on the cheek, “Well, here’s my baby and she’s dressed. Now from now on you will call me mommy and nothing else ..”

"Good. Time to feed my baby. She walks hungry all day. It's not good." I said.

I took a baby bottle, filled it with milk and threw a few spoons into it with baby formula's mixed it a bit and then quietly added to this mix, still strong laxatives and diuretics.depositphotos_83000350-stock-illustration-baby-bottle-with-milk-formula.thumb.jpg.9d1f91610b6e1a7a1cba9ff399072a64.jpg

I attached the nipple to the bottle and shook it into a rocking chair and sat Sarah on my lap in a lying state. I remove the paci from her mouth and put her while the table is next and put in the mouth Sarah with a nipple from the bottle.

"You have to drink all this food to the drop. While you are drinking, I will tell you about further rules," - I said, I hold the baby bottle upright and I gently rock the baby, stroking its bottom in the diaper ..

I'm firmly held baby-Sarah and the baby bottle so that she had no choice but to swallow baby's formula.
"Drink it otherwise you will choke after you drink it. I will feed you something else." I said.

"Now about the rules.

Rule number one: the toilet is prohibited for you. You will only use diapers. By the way, the milk that you drink will help you in using them in the early days.

Rule number two. Touching your diaper is prohibited. It can only be changed by me, your mommy or babysitter who is watching over you.

Rule number three. You are forbidden to walk on two legs. you should only crawl when you are alone you can only go if someone holds your hand either me or someone from adults.

And for now, the last rule: you are forbidden to speak as an adult. Either scream and cry, like a baby, or use only cute short words in the most childish tone. for example, a diaper - "di-di", a bottle - "ba-ba", if wet - "pee-pee", if you made karma into a diaper then - "poo-poo".

Do you understand everything baby? In case of violation of any of the rules will be punished. The degree of punishment is determined by me, your mommy. "

The baby cried listening to my rules and soon the bottle was empty. I looked at my watch ..
"After 15 minutes, she first uses the diaper," I thought with a smile