LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babes In Toyland. Private RP with Snowmom55.

Sara gave a cute shy smile she had gotten not only her diaper changed but was now dressed. she was slightly embarrassed of the choice of dress she wore a white shirt with pink buttoned overalls with buttons running up the leg for easy diaper changes, it wasn't as overly babyish as some of the other dresses some of the girls liked to wear, but still it made her blush a bit especially facing and unchanged adult like Timmy. 

Timmy's head was filled with questions but he gave a warm and pleasant smile to the little girl that was walking up to him, "hello there Sara it's nice to see you I hope you're feeling better, also that's a nice outfit you have on." Timmy said as he had to fight back a flight giggle on how blushy the little girl became upon the compliment.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs. Clause lifted the 8 year old Sara up into a stroller and bucked her in.  Sara blushed even more now.

"Timmy, Sara will be your guide of sorts today. Now it's 8am, so I'll see you both in my dinning room for lunch in about 3 hours. Sara has just been changed and fed, she should be good with just her bottle until lunch, if you need any help with her just ask anyone here. She can answer some questions for you she's still fairly new to us here too so the two of you should be able to ease each other's nerves about any transitions." Mrs. Clause says happily setting up the stroller with a baby bottle of milk, placing a bib around Sara's neck and clipping on her pacifier. "Now Sara you be good for Timmy, and stop being so embarrassed silly girl." Mrs. Clause pinches Sara red cheeks and takes off yo another room. 

Sara now pretty much all babied up in her stroller was now face to face with adult Timmy again. "Umm yeah so... you can ask me stuff, it's OK I know it's weird at first but it's ok... I'll answer your questions, I'm just a bit embarrassed at the moment." Sara shyly squeaks out.

Timmy was absolutely shocked when Mrs Claus took out a toy stroller from her pocket then after using some magic made it big, she then wasted no time in picking up Sarah, putting her in the stroller and buckling her up. She then brought out a bottle, a bib and a pacifier and gave it all to the little girl who was now blushing profusely.

When Mrs Claus left it was just him and Sarah, Timmy looked at the little 8-year-old in the stroller and bent down and asked, "hey do you want out of the stroller and go someplace more private to talk?"

Sara blushed and shyly said "Once I'm in here Mrs. Clause rather me stay in here because I ran through the shop and caused some issues. It wasn't on purpose I was just trying to get somewhere quick, honest! But yeah you can push me down the hallway to the sitting room. You can't miss the door, dlno one really goes in there unless they are hiding from people. But it's also the best place to talk." Sara blushes and socks from her bottle a little.

Timmy blushed but he nodded his head, got behind her and started to push the stroller. At first he was embarrassed not just for himself but for Sara as well, but then he's embarrassment quickly subsided when he saw Wendy who was being pushed in a more old time looking pram by an elf with red hair and freckles, the little girl was sucking her pacifier and checking off things on a clip bored only registering a good morning when she saw the two of them before getting back to her work. 

It was both adorable, strange and comical but it did help ease Timmy a bit when they finally went into one of the many private sitting rooms in the big mansion/castle Timmy then sat down on a red couch and then quickly took Sarah out of the stroller, at the very least he wanted to talk to her more like a grown-up and felt it easier to talk to her when she wasn't in a stroller. Timmy looked at her, he had a million questions but couldn't find the words to say them, but after a few awkward minutes of silence he finally asked, "how old are you really?"

Sara was happy to be released from her stroller, even if it was just for the time being. She does like her stroller but did make her feel a little embarrassed around a normal grown up. "Thank you." She mumbles and wipes a bit of milk from her mouth with her bib blushing again. 

"Now I'm 8, I was 18... well for a day. I was so happy to be a grown up..." Sara starts to cry a little.

Timmy just gently shushed her and rubbed her back treating her like any little kid who was upset it didn't matter if she was really 18 or what every age she was and magically turned into a child, she needed to be comforted and held until she felt better. After a good few minutes Timmy heard Sarah's crying subside to light sniffles and occasionally sucking her pacifier.

Timmy then gently pulled her off his lap and sat her opposite side of him, "hey how about you tell me how you got here and how come you're a little kid now?" He asked but saw a look of embarrassment on her face but he immediately held  her little hands and reassured her that he wasn't going to laugh at her or anything. 

Sarah then let outside took her pacifier out then cleared her throat it was time to bite the bullet and tell him, her backstory and tell him that she chose to be this way like all the other kids here.

Sara took a few breaths wiped aways a few tears and tried to focus. "Sowwy....hmm sorry about that. I uh, yeah. I was 18... well for a whole day. I was an adult finally, my parents were going to pick me up from school early to take me to get my license. Well about 930 in the morning I got called to the office. I thought it was odd that my parents were late, but when I got to the office and saw my aunt and the police it's like I was shot. I knew I just knew my parents...they..mmmm... were gone. Before all that I was short but mighty and about an average student but on the soccer field I was a beast!" Sara says standing up starting to act out playing soccer only with a waddle of a toddler needing a diaper change before sitting down and sighing again. 

"After that I ran, I ran home trying to just think and by that night and keeping the house locked up like Fort knoks I just couldn't take it I went for the bathroom... my parents bathroom. And that's when I heard a cry! It's like it was yesterday, I heard it then I ran again this dog had this little girl no older than 5 cornered to a couple of cars. Without a thought I screamed ran at the dog! And well the little girl got our of there quick. The next think I knew I was laying in a snowbank in front of my house I felt so much pain, physically and emotionally. But there he was Santa!" Sara said semi acting out her story until she slipped off the bench landing on her rear. 

Timmy listened to her story explaining everything from her parents death to her aunt and then saving a little girl and lying in the snow having been attacked by a dog, it sounded disjointed and a little hard to understand, but he could generally get the idea he probably figured that it had been a long time since she had told her story he even noticed that some of her lingo sounded a bit, well not exactly archaic but something from the '80s.

He had to admit he wasn't exactly shocked to hear that, she probably could have been here a very long time, she then got to the part where she was picked up by Santa and taken to toyland, she marked on how Santa was both similar and way different than the Santa that was shown on holiday cards and holiday shows, to start he was a big Brick House of a man strong, but extremely gentle his face strong and wrinkled like a walnut but his eye soft and kind.

She admitted that she thought she was dying and this was her brain sending comforting signals to her for her end until she woke up with her wounds healed and Mrs Claus as well as the little girl she helped save standing over her as she laid in a comfortable bed.

"It's still crazy to think about all that and obviously emotional especially being little again. If you decide to stay I'll try to help you work through that, but heck I'm still working through it too. Do you think you could hand me my baba?... I mean bottle! Sorry I'm trying to be grown up for this but it's hard. I guess you could say I look 8 feel about 2 and my brain is still hanging on to being 18. So what do you think? Do you have any questions be for I ramble more?" Sara says being handed her baba and nursing on it a bit looking at the handsome man shyly.

Timmy listen to the little girl ramble before giving her, her bottle and watching her drink it. "So I take it that any human that's here has to be a child and the only real adults are Mr and Mrs Claus and the elves?" It was a weird combination of a fact and a question that left Timmy's mouth, but it was something he had been formulating for a little bit of time before finally asking.

"Does that mean you've chose to be young again and well diapers and all?" Timmy was right about choosing to be young again although the diapers was a side effect of the magic of being turned young again that he didn't know.

Sara nods drooling some milk on to her bib. "Yeah we can kinda choose an age and then the 'age crew' helps adjust us to the age we are 'ment for'." Sara lisps around her baba. "So I weally 25, I wook 8, they hewp me be uh...." Sara says drooling more milk before holding up 3 fingers. "Me try still be big but sometimes can't. Wite now me feew like baby, but want be big!" Sara says focusing on finishing her baba.

Timmy was stunned he was right about choosing to be young again and he figured the diapers and baby treatment was due to whatever side effect of the magic was used to make them young, at first he wanted to ask more questions but the little girl was too busy focusing on drinking her bottle.

But luckily a familiar voice came into the room, "there you are I was wondering what happened to you." Both Timmy and Sara turned their heads and saw an elf girl walk in Timmy immediately recognized her as the one he rescued and that brought him here. The elf girl closed the door and smiled as she walked over and gave a hug to Timmy having searched for him after she had breakfast and had fad and changed some of the little age regressed humans.

"Wivy! Me hewp Timmy! Tour! Awsas!" Sara in an obviously regressed mental state tries to explain around her bottle, drooling milk all over her bib. Vivian who is slightly taller than most of the elves Timmy has seen today picks Sara up placing her on her lap and feeds Sara the rest of her bottle.

"Sorry about Sara, she's a great girl. As you can see though she's still trying to find her balance. She wants so bad to be an adult but also needs her baby brain to keep her in check. The milk helps most of the time but obviously today some one added too much baby formula into her milk mix. She'll be fine in an hour or two, probably why Mrs. Clause gave you her stroller. So any who Timmy, I'm Vivian and I owe you much debt. You saved me, I'm relieved your safe as well. I'm sure you still have a ton of questions and a lot to think about, so if you'd like I can assist you, and accompany you and Sara today." Vivian smiles warmly rocking the 8 year old in her arms she feeding a bottle to like the girl was an infant.

Timmy was relieved to see the elf girl, he was surprised that there was such a formula but to be fair he figured it was only for those who were still new to regression and a bunch of other things so they can be more eased into it. Sara was probably also the youngest and coupled with the fact that she had lost her parents at a very young age and was nearly killed was probably too much for the girl's mental state sometimes and needed to zone out to for a bit.

Timmy smiled  and introduced himself properly, "hey  I'm happy to see you're okay and my name is Timmy it's very nice to meet you Vivian how you doing since last night?" Timmy said being a gentleman and concern for the elf well-being since last night.

Vivian smiles as she feeds Sara the last of the bottle. "Timmy, I'm never better thanks to you. You are a true pure soul, and kind of heart. You will fit in here perfectly. Don't worry you won't be subjected like Sara here, with all she's been through ad never really getting the chance to fully grow up we have to help her out with times like this. But you Timmy you'll be able to select your age range along with a couple other things. Now how about I burp little Sara here and I give you a real tour hm?" Vivian adjusts Sara to have her head on her right shoulder and starts to pat Sara's back.

Timmy blushed when he was complimented like that, but he did have to wonder would he want to stay here it would mean have to be a kid again and definitely would have to be diapered like all the others. But on the other hand he didn't really have anything to go back too, his parents were long gone, he didn't have any family and he didn't have a job and soon he wasn't going to have an apartment.

He had been late on paying his rent for 3 months, he was only able to avoid eviction due to the fact that he was quite handy and helped out as much as he could for his old landlord, but the price of rent had increased and the new landlord had told him he had to pay on time or be evicted. There were so many options to weigh. 

Meanwhile Sarah let out a big burp and wrapped her arms around Vivian calling the elf mommy before putting her thumb in her mouth and nuzzling up to her.

Vivian held the infantile 8 year old tickling the girls belly like you would do a baby. Sarah smiled giggled and gurgles be hind her thumb. Vivian can see Timmy was thinking hard and Sara's baby display was breaking his concentration. Vivian smiles up to Timmy.

Timmy's concentration with broken by the adorable yet strange display before him, eventually cleared his throat and asked, "do you need any help with Sarah while she's like this, before we get back to the tour?" Timmy offered to help as he had taken care of little ones before although nothing quite like this.

Vivian giggles and shook her head. "No Timmy, it's perfectly alright. Isn't it Sara?" She picks Sara up effortlessly even though Sara is only a foot or so shorter than Vivian. Sara giggles and drools happily as she's placed back in her stroller and given her pacifier. Vivian buckles the girl in and aims the stroller at a wall with 3 doors. Each with odd symbols on them, she looks at Timmy as says "You pick a door and that's where we will start, and don't worry Timmy we are safe and there are no wrong answers or questions."

Watching the elf  effortlessly handle Sarah who's only a foot shorter than her as easily as if she was the size of a baby was quite surprising, but Timmy figured Evils might have super strength, but he was only taking a guess from things he saw.

Timmy then looked at the three doors that he didn't see there the first time you was in the room, soon he got up and did eenie meenie miney mo and picked the one that looked like that had a symbol of a few little houses carved into the door, when he opened the door a bright light hit his eyes as well as a warm breeze it took him a bit of time for his eyes to adjust to the brightness, but when he looked outside he discovered that he was outside.

Timmy's mind was a bewilderment as he was pretty sure that he was on the second floor of the building so how was he outside, he walked through the door and it all looked and smelled real he then turned and saw that he was facing the entrance to a big village where he saw elves and plenty of regressed humans walking around as well as a few life-size toy soldiers walking in military formation, it was like something out of a Christmas special.

Vivian pushed the stroller after Timmy. "This is our village, all of our homes are in this area. It's quiet and peaceful for the most part. You'll be staying with me, and Sara. If you want we can go see the house now. I know you'll love it, come on." Vivian smiles sweetly pushing Sara's stroller down the center street which is covered in fresh snow with more falling now.

Timmy followed staring at the entrance of the village he could already see it was in full swing, there were different elves walking around with various little  kids or to be precise age regressed adults with them, doing various tasks like decorating for New Years or cleaning up from an obvious Christmas party.

Other age regressed adults we're off doing their own thing some building a new Snowmen, others off racing or carrying sleds to go to bargaining. Timmy saw that saw that they all look perfectly content and happy some he could even see that some of them had pacifiers in their mouths or carrying a bottle or stuffed toy, some were even being pushed in strollers or old time prams, two girls one who looked about 8 years were talking to one another about some Korean zombie show, acting like grown-ups say for sitting in both old time plans and occasionally drinking from a bottle, their are two caregiving elves both having a baked good and tea at what what look like some sort of combination of a bakery and a coffee shop.