LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babes In Toyland. Private RP with Snowmom55.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timmy didn't know how to answer that, did he live here, was that the real Mr and Mrs Claus, was that a real elf and what was going on here? All this made his head start to spin with so many questions that he he had to sit down on the bed. "I-I don't know, ummm are your parents here?" Timmy asked maybe if he could ask another adult that could help him.

"No...my parents died a long time ago. Longer than I've been here. I don't remember much of them but I remember big things like birthdays with them! Is there something I can do for you you look confused!?" The blonde says sitting on the bed next to the strange acting guy with a slight crinkle.

When Timmy heard the little girl say her parents had passed away he felt a bit sad as his parents had passed, even sadder was the fact that he barely remembered them as he was still very young when they died before being put into an orphanage. "I am fine, just thinking a lot, sorry what's your name? I am Tammy Oakes." But before the little blonde girl could say anything a voice saying, "oh dear oh dear oh dear."

Soon what looked like a 7 year old Asian girl wearing Hello Kitty pajamas and holding a clipboard came into the room, "there you are, I have been looking for you." The little girl who's black hair was in pigtails said addressing the older girl. 

(You can give this side character I'm playing any name you want.)

"Whats got you this wound up Wanda? You know I like to adventure in the morning!" The blonde girl says jumping a little causing her bottom to crinkle more before sticking her hand out to the guy on the bed. Nice to meet you Timmy I'm Sara and this is my crazy little friend Wanda." She says jokingly with a little giggle.

Wanda looked at Sara with a not so pleased look on her face, "what's got me so wound up Sara is that some of krampus's monsters have been spotted close to the north barrier and I hard from a few of the elves that they were up to something, we also have to make sure that the New Year's Festival is going well and we have to make sure the fireworks are prepared and." But then as Wendy was talking faster she was soon silence when Sara put pacifier in her mouth.

It was then that Timmy noticed that the young Asian girl named Wendy had a pacifier and clip attached to her Hello Kitty pajama top and surprisingly her pajama bottoms were slightly puffy which indicated she was diapered, he then noticed that Sara's pajamas were the same. Which made him look up with a slight blush.

Sara smiles looking back at Timmy. "Sorry she gets high strung and hyper when she has a lot on her plate. Why are you blushing?" Sara says following his gaze and noticing that he just realized that she's diapered and also has her own pacifier attached to her shoulder. She knows that if she talks too much like Wendy just did that sometimes some one will pop her pacifier in her mouth. She got a little nervous and embarrassed wetting her diaper a bit. 

"Sorry I know we are probably a lot to deal with this early in the morning." She says becoming shy.

Timmy cursed himself obviously making the kids feel a bit uncomfortable about being diapered, and to be fair it was early in the morning he didn't think to see two diaper kids. "Sorry about that didn't mean to stare, don't worry a lot of kids go through bedwetting troubles you'll grow out of it in no time." He said sincerely even though he didn't know who they really were as he thought they were real kids.

Wendy looked at the adult as she sucked her pacifier confused, studying his face seeing that he wasn't an elf but a human being. How long had it been since she was face to face with another human being who was not changed yet? The last time was probably 2000.

Sara felt embarrassed and kept her emotions in line the best she could knowing that obviously he didn't know or realize what was actually going on. "Umm... thanks but I don't wet the bed, I'm actually not potty trained anymore. And Wendy here is even widdler and that's a completely different thing to explain. But um thanks for your kind words I uh..." Sara trailed off. Almost like she used to do around cute guys when she was a big girl but now it's because she was going to need a diaper change and using her diaper wasn't the best way to meet a new stranger and couldn't help but to suck her thumb.

Timmy didn't know what she meant by not potty trained anymore did she have some sort of incontinence, was she sick? but he decided not to press on that whoever was going on he probably asked an adult about it maybe the guy who was dressed like Santa Claus. Just said he heard a voice saying it was breakfast and Wendy pulled on Sara's arm. "Sara come on we need to go get breakfast and changed we've got a lot of work to do for the New Year's party." Wendy said getting her friend out of the guest room of the main house leaving a very confused Timmy.

Sara was pulled from her concentration and ended up definitely needing a diaper change as Wendy pulled her away from the cute guy. She fora second wished she was still a big girl. 

Mrs. Clause passed the two girls smiling as Wendy dragged Sara around like usual. "Good morning Timmy! How was your rest? How about some breakfast?" She says with a motherly tone walking into the young man's room. 

Timmy looked at the older woman who was dressed as Mrs Claus despite her beautiful looks and looking like she was in her early thirties, she seemed older in her eyes way older than he could comprehend. It made him blush a little bit, but he got up and adjusted himself and said that he would love some breakfast but he apologized saying he didn't really have any clothes to wear and asked if he could wear these pajamas.

"Silly boy of course! And after breakfast we will sit down and have a talk. I'm sure you have many questions and I'm fully of answers my sweet boy. Now come on let's go." The motherly voice carries through the room as Mrs. Clause talks

Timmy blushed at the at the woman's words treating him like a child, although for some reason it made him relax. He followed her out the guest room and down the hall and saw it was full of antiques and old paintings some of them looked like they belong to museum. The place sort of had a grandparents vibe to it it all looked nicely decorated and smelled of cinnamon and peppermint. 

As they walked he saw people dressed like elves stopping Mrs Claus to ask her a few things or to get her the sign something, he then saw children, some accompanying elves some being carried by elves or some just walking by themselves, but always stopping to say hello to Mrs Claus. Their clothes ranged from various pajamas or old fashioned dresses and shirts, slightly more modern clothes but he could tell that practically all the kids they passed were diapered judging by their slight poofy bottoms some were even had pacifiers either clipped to their clothes or in their mouths. When they got into the dining room, Timmy saw it was a private area obviously just for the Mrs Claus and Mr Claus and whatever guess they had with them.

"I figured for your first meal with us you could dine with me and I can answer any questions you have and hear your story from your perspective. And Timmy dear please relax this is a sage place you are safe here." Mrs. Clause said walking him over to an old fashioned wooden chair with red cloth cushions. Now you have a seat and I'll be back shortly with our food. Done be afraid to have a drink, we have eggnog, hot chocolate, and milk." She says gesturing toward 3 large canister pourers on the table as she walked into what sounded like the kitchen.

Mrs. Clause comes back out with a tray of waffles, pancakes, French toast, bacon, sausage and eggs. "Take as much as you'd like Timmy. This is all for you, and I this morning. Don't be shy dear eat up!" The motherly figure says starting to set up a plate of herself.

Timmy's mouth watered and his stomach grumbled, he then did what the Mrs Claus looking woman said and he filled his plate and he started eating after a good half an hour he was done and was full perhaps a little too full, but he hadn't eaten since breakfast and that was yesterday. Mrs Claus smiled at him in away that a mother sees a child eating a bit messy, Timmy blushed a bit after Mrs Claus asked if the food was good, he said yes before asking him about what happened yesterday.

Timmy then told as best as he could remember, he had lost his job playing Santa Claus because of stealing food from the store and giving it to the poor, he then had used his last bit of money to buy gin he then heard a woman crying for help. Running over to help he saw five gang members harassing a young woman he remembered getting into a fight with them he got slash on his arm, Timmy then blushed at the next part saying that a weird wind had knocked the thugs away and a mysterious whirlwind had taken them to this place and the young lady had fixed up his arm with magic.

Although Timmy was quick to admit that he may have been inebriated a little bit and maybe he was more hurt than he thought chalking up those weird experiences as either a some sort of hallucination or dream.

Mrs. Clause holds his hand like a mom would do for a small child who is feeling confused or  little upset. "Your amazing boy Timmy. You are a good person and a great soul. You will be greatly rewarded for all you've been through. Do you have any questions for me?" She says smiling warmly as a few elfs clear the table of dishes. 

When Timmy looked into the eyes of Mrs Claus he blushed and looked away, her motherly ways making him feel kind of weirded out but also kind of warm inside she felt like a kindly grandmother and a loving mother all wrapped up into one. He did have a lot of questions he didn't know how to ask some of them as they were such weird questions for a grown man to ask again some of the stuff he experienced could have just been from a mixture of alcohol and lack of food yesterday.

"Ummm so what is this place some kind of orphanage for kids with special needs, and the well the elves are you all did a sort of big celebratory Christmas party with the caretakers and some of the older kids dressed as elves." Timmy asked at last, it was the most logical conclusion his brain could come up with seeing a bunch of kids wandering around in diapers and the elves being either older kids or staff workers dressed as elves although their costumes looked extremely realistic.

Mrs. Clause let out a giggle. "Now Timmy is that really what you think is going on here?! Follow me." Mrs. Clause says guiding him by his hand with no effort and threw a wall that shimmered like fresh snow. As they go threw the strange door they appear on a balcony over looking the main haul. There was pictures on Santa and his wife, the elves were doing things that could only be done through magic. The children although not that many of them on the floor were all obviously diapered and a bit more babyish than some but seemed to be coordinated like they were full grow around the shop.

Tammy blush when his hand was held he felt like a child being taken somewhere by his mother, but he was about to pull his hand gently away when all thoughts of that disappeared when he went through a magical door. From a balcony he saw the elves working on clothes, toys and a few other things here and there. Things that could only be done by magic, he even saw human children although they were dressed more babyish some wearing just a top and diapers While others still in their pajamas but they had more coordination than the real children.

Mrs Claus smiled before gently leading Timmy through another magical door to a balcony looking outside this one overlooked a village and Timmy was shocked it look like Christmas and Easter just exploded, it was like a warm spring day birds were chirping, the sun shining and with clouds being pushed by a gentle breeze. There were all manner of human children walking around and bunch of elves walking around in, all of it looked like it was from a classic special Christmas or Easter special.

Tammy was flabbergasted he didn't even make a fuss when Mrs Claus took his hand and gently guided him to through another magical door to the backyard garden after thing down she asked if he had any more questions. Timmy had a million questions he tried to ask try to speak but he just couldn't which made him blush, he was able to speak, but the only thing he could mumble out was, "it's all real!" And it was less of a question and more of a statement.

"There you go, I guess your questions will come in time. Now you don't have to answer me now naybe talk it over with your new friends Sara and Wendy but by the end of today I'd like to know if you'd like to join us here and live amongst us." Mrs. Clause said in a motherly knowing tone. As she pulled out waved to the doorway As Sara waddled in.