LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’m a big girl. Pvt Ben1989

Kaylaindiapers

“You’re not mommy so quit you bully I’m not playing this game anymore if I had something to wear I’d tear this damn thing off!” She hissed pointing at the diaper she was fit to be tied!! “You can count to fifty I’m not doing it!l she yelled she was hoping the ground would swallow her up... She stood there not knowing what to do..  Kayla stood there anxiously and nervously as she heard Red get to six.. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red was impressed she had to admit she thought kayla had given in to readily. Deciding she needed kayla to lose control she walked back towards her and grabbed her ear. “I see you haven’t learnt anything about do as your told by adults” she says walking her over to the bench.

she sits down pulling kayla over her lap. “I think another spanking and a surprise is in order” she slides her diaper down exposing kaylas bottom and then starts spanking her on alternative cheeks getting harder and harder.

“Ow ow l—let me go you bitch!” Kayla whined as Red pulled her roughly Edith laying Kayla over her lap.. Kayla begged and cried and kicked her feet she knew what was coming.. “N—no you can—can’t do this!” She cried.. When the first blow connected it felt like a bolt of electricity shot through her body.. “ok ok I—I’ll do it I’ll d—do it!” She cried as blow after blow connected she was hoping her diaper would soon be pulled back up and this would be over.. “The spanking continued and she cried just like a real baby.. 

“Ok little baby I’ll give you another chance to prove to me you’ve learned a lesson” she says rubbing her bottom smiling loving the sense of power. She pulls kaylas diaper back up and then puts Kayla on the floor and walks across the room.

”now I want you to say sorry mommy and tell me why you need into be in diapers and then crawl over to me” she says pausing then adds “and if it’s not convincing you’ll be sorry” 

Kayla was crying too herself as she stood there while this mean woman pulled up her diaper she didn’t resist at all when the girl put her on her knees.. She knew without being told what this girl wanted her to do.. Kayla thought about arguing again but her bottom was on fire so she quickly put that thought out of her mind and she did something she never thought she’d do... “I’m sorry mommy I— I’m a— a ba— baby.” She said sobbing and stuttering to herself but she got through it now she desperately thought of things she could say to convince her she was a baby... l’m a baby cause I don’t listen I’m a baby cause you spanked me and put me in diapers I’m a baby cause you’re my mommy I’m a baby cause I have to crawl to you.” She hoped the girl was convinced.. Kayla crawled over to her feeling just like a toddler as her diaper crinkled with each movement she wouldn’t have been surprised if this woman clapped and cooed at her as she crawled after all she made her a baby and now everything was up to her.. Kayla was powerless and she knew it! 

Red loved watching Kayla drop to her knees and start crawling

“That’s my clever baby girl” she paused. “I knew you could do it if you tried” she clapped. 

“Don’t worry baby Kayla you’ll always have someone to look after you.” She says looking up at the camera hoping she could have a bit more fun before it was stopped. 

Once Kayla reached Red she patted her head.”such a good baby.” She then lifts Kayla up into her arms and pats her diapered bottom. 

“Is my baby girl thirsty” she says pulling a baby bottle out of what is obviously a diaper bag.

Ben was watching Red easily handle Kayla and thought he would use her as a babysitter at least. 

Kayla hated how she cooed and clapped for her like it was a real accomplishment crawling to her.. Oh great if I could I’d smack you! Kayla thinks to herself.. “H- hey -p—put m— me down!” She cried kicking her feet.. “N— no I-I’m not thirsty!” She cried when she saw the baby bottle that said baby girl on it.. 

Red looks at her as she protests against drinking from the bottle and after a few minutes comes up with a plan on how to get kayla to drink.

”sweetie how about I make you deal if you ask me very nicely to have your baba I won’t set you up and make sure you come to prison with we could be cell mates for years” she says smiling at Kayla.

Kayla thinks about it so if I ask nicely you’ll make sure we’re cell mates?” She really wasn’t sure after all she feels so disorganized she’s been sparked and she’s wearing a diaper and calling this woman mommy, so she really had to figure out what she was wanting.. Kayla was also thinking little Benny would rescue her then this stupid crap would be all over! 

Red looked at her it was clear she was thinking about what to do. She runs the nipple of the bottle along kaylas lip making it clear she’s in charge.

as she does this she rubs kaylas diapered bottom.

”be a good girl and tell mommy how much you like your baba”

Kayla tried to squirm around but when she knew she could’t get away she tired herself out and as the bottle was teased around her mouth she knew she had no choice but to do as the woman told her.. She felt strange as the woman patted her diapered bottom making her fee just like a baby.. “Mommy I love my ba ba.” She said in her best little girl voice hoping her new mommy would be happy..