LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I’m a big girl. Pvt Ben1989

Kaylaindiapers

Kayla heard her brothers annoying friend she finished getting dressed in her tight little shorts and a white t shirt that showed off her red lacy bra.. She always liked to dress sexy she enjoyed the attention she got from the guys and even the stares from the girls! Some of the stares were for different trains some of the girls were jealous and some go them cause even they wanted her.. Her brother James was in college but his little friend who lived next door was always hanging around and she enjoyed teasing him.. Once she walked down the stairs she poured herself a glass of juice.. “Hey Bennie no daycare today!” She smiled knowing he hated being called Bennie..

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ben loved hanging out at his best friends house it was so much better then his house as his parents always argued.

Even though his best friend was now off at college he still went round, which he loved as he got to see and sometimes spend time with Kayla who Ben had secretly had a crush on for years. He had learned to put up with her teasing him. 

He was watching hockey on tv when he heard her coming downstairs and turned to look at thinking she looked gorgeous today. 

on hearing Kayla’s teasing comment he decided to tease her back.

”awww Kayla I’m so sorry to hear daycares been cancelled I can babysit you if you like” he said confidently.

Kayla frowned and was ready to say something she threw her juice down and stomped her feet before flying away.. Several minutes later she jumped and felt herself wake up she looked around the room and at her clock it was 9:35 am.. “Wow that was a crazy dream!” She thought as she stretched she was so looking forward to the next month as her mom was away on business.. Kayla has the run of the house she was twenty 5’7 blond hair blue eye 120 she could be a model and now she had all her freedom to do as she wanted and this stunning blond bombshell was going to enjoy the next month for sure!  “What should I do today!l she thought out loud.. After a few minutes she got a text.. Hey bitch party at my house tonight and I got what you like! Ttyl Kim... Kayla smiled as she now knew was she was doing party at Kim’s tonight.. She got out her clothes and went to take a shower..

Ben had been woken up early in the morning by his parents fighting and decided to go round his best friends house even though he was away at college he was round his friends so much they treated him like family. 
He had always been seen as being older then he was due to being 6’3 tall. 

he was sitting in the den playing on the PS4 when he heard movement upstairs for a brief moment he was a bit shocked as he thought everyone was out thinking for a minute he realized it must mean Kayla was in he smiled. He had always liked her, her natural beauty kept him focusing on her. He just wished he could spend some time with her.

Kayla walked downstairs not too surprised to see Bennie at her house.. She looked at him and smiled.. “Hey Bennie was I supposed to be babysitting today I thought that was Monday is your mommy home I can call and ask her.” She always liked to tease him she was pretty sure he liked her and he was a handsome guy Kayla just never really thought of him that way.. She went into the kitchen got a yogurt and some juice.. “Well I’m going out all day I’m sure you already know you can hang out Bennie but no playing with the stove I don’t want you burning the place down.. After a few minutes she put her trash away.. “Bennie can you say bye bye.” She laughed and walked out the door.. She loved teasing him and she really didn’t know why... 

He watched her walking down the stairs thinking she looked absolutely beautiful as always. He heard her teasing him as usual and decided he needed to change how things were between them he had to come up with a plan that would put her under his control.

”have fun and be safe” he shouted as she walked out he knew she was heading for a party at one of her friends and knew she would be doing drugs and drinking as usual. He found it hard to believe her parents hadn’t noticed as she didn’t hide it well.

it was about an hour later that an idea started to form in his head he picked up the phone and decided to tip of his friend who was an officer in the drug squad and they started to come up with a plan

Kayla went to the mall to get a couple nice outfits and she went to the boom store just having fun looking around.. About 2 pm she went over to her friend Katie’s house they drank and smoked then they went swimming.. After a couple hours they both got ready for the party at Sandra’s house... Once they got to the party they hung out with friends drinking dancing then they ate some pizza.. Kayla was buzzed and was feeling good, “Shit I better get home!” She didn’t wanna be so messed up that she could’t drive.. Finally she got in her car and it was swerving back and forth she was real lucky she didn’t have a wreck.. She saw the lights flash and she was doomed.. “No no this can’t be happening not now!l she cried.. “I’ll just show him my tits and smile maybe flirt with him.” She says to herself as she watches the cop approach her car.. 

Mark had been parked just round the corner from the party for a few hours waiting to carry out the plan once he saw his target leave, he had agreed to help his mate due to the fact he had owed him a favour.

he watched the car go past and it was clear the driver was drunk swerving back an forth across two lanes putting on his lights he pulled behind the vehicle and signaled her to pull over. Once stopped he got out the police car and walked towards the vehicle making sure to switch on his body cam so Ben could watch.

he taps on the window. “Good evening ma’am I need you to get out the vehicle I’m arresting you for driving under the influence of alcohol and I suspect drugs.”

Kayla was freaking out.. “Hey officer.” She said in her best seductive voice but with her being drunk it really came off bad..”Look do you like what you see!” She said pulling her shirt up so he could see her nice white lacy bra... Think fast! She thought to herself.. “No please you can’t arrest me I’m fine just let me go home!” She cried as several minutes later she actually started crying knowing she was about to be arrested.. Shit my moms out of town who can I call to bail me out.. Kayla thought as the cop arrested her and put her in the police car he found a joint and a opened bottle of vodka. Once I get my phone call I’ll call Bennie I know he’ll get me.. She thinks as they arrive at the police station.. 

Mark put her in the back of the car after putting up with her flirting once she locked in her looked through her car returning shortly afterwards and looking at Kayla I’ve looked in your car. “I have found reason to believe your dealing drugs you could be looking at hard time” he says hoping to really scare her.

”I’ll question you properly at the station and then if you have a responsible adult who you be willing you can be out under there control till you have to appear in court” he said sternly as he started to drive to the station he took the longer route wanting it to sink in.

Kayla was real scared “I’m not a drug dealer I like to have fun so I smoke every now and then!” She cried as she was really mad she smoked several times a week but he didn’t need to know.. Kayla thinks she knows she can’t call her friends they’re all drunk or high.. I can call Bennie! She thinks to herself I know he has money and he’ll I anything for me.. “Yeah i have someone I can call.” She says excitedly thinking things will be ok and her mom won’t even need to find out.. 

Once he pulls up at the station mark goes to the back door and helps her out the car. “This way I’m taking you straight to a cell till I can get an interview room and remember it’s up to me whether you get to call someone or not” he says leading her into the cell block and straight into a cell which already had a female prisoner in it. 

the female in the corner was much older the Kayla and a long time gang member mark wanted to scare Kayla. 
“I’ll leave you to get to know each other” he says locking the cell door leaving Kayla handcuffed.

”I’m red what’s yours” the gangster looking women says standing up making it clear shes in charge. 

Kayla looks horrified as she’s lead to a cell where there’s a gang leader and she can’t help but get nervous at the woman looks at her like a Lioness looks at a antelope, problem is she can’t run like the antelope can! “No please I—I don’t belong her please help me!” She cried and begged as the woman approached her.. “I’m Kayla please pl- please I— I just wanna go home!” She cried afraid what this woman might do to her! “Guard don’t I get my phone call!” She cried desperately.. 

Red looked at the girl before her crying. “Kayla your going to need to toughen up before you get in prison or someone’s going to own you” she says sitting back down letting Kayla cry.

an hour later Mark came back opening the cell door. “On your feet Kayla you can come make your call then it’s questioning time” he leads her out. 
“I hope who ever your calling is willing to help you” he leads her to phone and hand cuffs her to the poll next to it.

”you get one call if they don’t answer your done” he goes to the desk and sits down.

Kayla is relieved once the guard comes to get her as she sobbed to herself for awhile then calmed down.. She hates how this guy talks to her and how he just leads her around.. “You don’t have to be so rude!” She hisses at him.. She makes her come on Bennie pick up! She thinks to herself desperately as she hears the annoying tone waiting for him to pick up.. 

Ben had been at home watching all the drama on the body cam so he knew what Kayla had been through he really hoped she had learned a lesson.

while she had been in the cell he had gone to a drug store to get supplies he would need for later. He was going to to make it clear to Kayla that he was in charge now.

After letting the phone ring for a bit Ben answered.

”hello who is this” he asked 

Kayla was relieved after the fifth or sixth ring that she finally heard his voice... “Bennie hey it’s K this stupid cop arrested me thinking I’m a drug dealer and I was a little buzzed so be pulled me over for drinking and driving I have no one else to call since my moms out of town and she can never find out about this! Kayla was rambling on as she was drunk trying to sober up she remembered what she was calling for.. “Bennie I need you to bail me out I’ll pay you back when I get home.” She said smiling ready to get out of here and hoping she wouldn’t have to see her cell mate again! 

Ben listened to Kayla rambling on and was shaking his head.

”Kayla I’m disappointed in you, you’ve let me down.” He said pausing letting it sink in.

”I feel like I should tell your parents or let you spend sometime in prison might do you some good” he said he had practised this speech and hoped it sounded confident.

”I will bail you out Kayla but you’ll be following my rules do you understand.” He says. 

Kayla felt like he was scolding her why this jerk I’ll have to show him who’s boss! She thinks to herself as he continues to talk to her like she’s a little girl or something.. “Sure Bennie just come and get me and we can talk about rules.” Kayla did all she could not to laugh at him.. 

Ben listened to it was clear she wasn’t taking him seriously but he didn’t want to give in to her not when this was his chance. 

“Ok I’ll bail you out but you have to agree to my terms understood” he says as the time runs out and the call cuts off.

Ben talks to the police officer and explains that’s Kaylas a minor and therefore couldn’t be done for dealing after a long conversation he tells the officer he’ll be there in a few hours.

mark is slightly shocked when he’s told Kaylas minor but afterwards he walks over to her. “Your friend will be here shortly to get you but first shall we put you somewhere safe he leads her to room it’s obviously designed for kids removing the cuffs. “Here you go play for a bit then you’ll be going home there’s some juice boxes on the table.” 

“Yeah whatever!” She said as the phone went dead least she knew he was coming to get her.. Kayla wasn’t looking forward to going back in the cell with that biker chick, so she was relieved when the guard took her arm and lead her to another room.. She noticed right away that the guard was being really nice to her soft and slow like she was a kid or something.. “What is this?” She asked as she sat down looking around. “Play I’m not playing with anything!” She whined.. “Bennie better hurry!” She went over to the table and grabbed a juice box she was thirsty.. 

About an hour later Ben arrived at the police station and went to talk to his friend mark asking how kayla was and after twenty minutes the guard walked him to the room and let him in.

”hi kayla are you ok? What happened” he asked placing the bag he was carrying on the table he wasn’t going to help her get of here without her doing something for him to show she understood her position.

”we need to talk and I need you to do as I say if you want to get of here and come home with me” he says kindly 

Kayla smiled like she was in daycare and her daddy or big brother came to pick her up.. “Oh Bennie it’s good to see you!” She said happily.. “We can talk when we get home let’s go!” She said trying to walk out.. “What do you mean do as you say I’m older then you Bennie and you know it let’s go!” She said eagerly wanting to go! 

Ben loved seeing that huge smile on kaylas face as he entered the room and he thought she looked adorable holding her juice box sitting in this room which really did look like a daycare.

”kayla sweetie in order to get you out of here I’ve told them your minor so they don’t charge you with dealing drugs and throw you back in that cell tonight before transferring you to a proper prison.” He places a hand on her shoulder.

”I’ve signed paperwork to say I’m your guardian and take full responsibility for you but they will be dropping by and doing random checks to make sure, it’s up to come home with me or go to the prison till your day in court” he pauses and looks at her waiting for her to decide.