LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Babied by Billy (Updated 11/10/22)

Hey, all! The story forum has been so active, I just love it! Here's my little contribution. The next chapter of Babied by Billy. Lemme know what ya think! ~<3 Champ

Babied by Billy

By Champ (Patreon.com/ChampTehOtter)

Chapter 19: Coddled by my Crush

"Okay, Jimmy," said Billy, as he wheeled me out of yet another humiliating history lesson. "I'm not going to be able to watch you during Calculus. Coach needs me to show up to some practices." I breathed a sigh of relief. I had had enough of Billy to last me a lifetime. Even the more subdued and humbled Billy was obnoxious enough to drive me batty.

"Yeah, yeah," Billy said, rolling his eyes. I know you're relieved to hear that. And believe me, I'm not losing any sleep over getting out of math class either. Anyway, I arranged a special surprise for you. We got one of your friends to sit in this time."

"F-fwiend?" I asked, my ears perking up. This could be my chance to get out of baby treatment - if I could get them to listen to me. But anyone - anyone - would be better to have as a babysitter than this asshole.

"Okay, diaper dork, game face on," said Billy, opening the door and carrying me through. I looked to where we were approaching and instantly hid my face in his shoulder. “Look who it is, Jimmy,” gasped Billy with the kind of enthusiasm reserved for young children. "It’s Carly!” I couldn’t. I just couldn’t. I tried to hold onto him as he lowered me in the seat next to my big crush.

“Heyyy, Jimmy,” said Carly, in a playful, teasing voice.

“Hey, c’mon brat! Let go,” said Billy. I shook my head and whimpered as Billy finally extricated himself. There was Carly, my crush, looking right at me in nothing but my diaper and my humiliating shirt that said 'Diaper Loading' on the front. That just screamed boyfriend material, right?

“Sorry, he’s a little shy,” said Billy, flashing his million-dollar smile her way.

“Aww, you don’t have to be shy with me, Jimmy!" said Carly in a coaxing voice. "We’re friends, remember? I don’t care if you wanna be a baby. I just want you to be happy.”

“W-weally?” I asked, peeking out from behind my mitts.

“Really really,” she said, smiling. That was Carly. She always knew how to make me smile. That’s what I liked about her. And she was drop dead gorgeous, which didn’t hurt. She leaned in and kissed my nose. I could feel my little penis instantly stiffen in my diaper, giving me yet another reason to be thankful for my padded protection. Diapers were helping me out a lot lately.

"Aww, I think somebody likes you," said Billy, patting my diaper and giving Carly a wink. "I bet you have that effect on all the little pamper packers you babysit."

She giggled. "Yeah, I've babysat quite a few," she said. "And how could I say no to a little cutie like this?" She tweaked my nose as she slipped into baby talk and I blushed. This was all wrong. She wasn't seeing past my baby treatment. She was seeing me as a baby. I wasn't even on her radar as date-worthy, if indeed I ever was. And just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, Billy did something that nearly made me lose my breakfast. He leaned in and kissed her.

"I can't blame them, babe," he said, looking at me as he kissed her, then ruffling my hair a little too roughly. I wanted to bite his hand off, but he didn't give me the chance.  

"By the way, you were really funny this morning," Carly said, grinning at Billy.

"This morning?"

"Yeah, you know. When you were changing the baby in the quad?"

"Oh, yeah. That," said Billy. Now it was his turn to grumble.

"Good thing Shelly was there. She's so good with babies," Carly said.

"Shelly? You know Shelly?" asked Billy. He was doing his best to hide it, but I could tell he wasn't pleased.

"Oh yeah, we're in the babysitting club together!" She looked down at her phone. "And we're having a meeting tonight?! Oh my gosh, that's so exciting! I can't wait!"

Billy gave a half-hearted smile. "Heh. Yeah. Whoo, can't waiiit. Hey, listen, babe. I gotta go or coach'll have my ass for dinner. Take care of the little butthead- er- baby for me."

"Sure thing sweetie. I can bring him to the babysitter's club after class if you want. That way you don't have to come all the way up here just to go back there."

"Yeah, sure," said Billy. "Sounds good." He gave her a quick peck on the lips and left, I caught a glimpse of his face as he walked away looking like he had just swallowed a lemon. Carly, of course, didn't see it at all. She was too busy gushing over how cute I was and how happy she was to be able to finally babysit me. Great. I had exactly what I wanted and exactly the wrong way. She was infatuated with me but only in the way that you might look at any other adorable baby or, say, a cute cat video. And to top it all off, it looked like she was dating my bully! I sighed. This was going to be a long lesson. I was almost grateful when the professor once again picked me up out of my seat to hold me on his hip.

"Looks like ze little guy is grumpy again today, oui? No worries, we'll soon turn zat 

frown upside down with ze power of masematics as we continue our journey into the exciting realm of infinite series." Once again I was whisked away on a journey of learning and laughter as Professor Câliner actually made math fun. This time, I was only too happy to escape the unpalatable reality of my life turned upside-down.

Still, all good things come to an end, and class was over before I knew it. Professor Câliner handed me back over to Carly and bade me adieu.

"Okay, kiddo," said Carly. Let's hit the road, huh?" I nodded. That sounded good enough to me. I hopped to my feet, ready to toddle out the door when something stopped me. It was Carly, with one hand around my belly and another pulling open the back of my diaper.

"Hold on there, buckaroo. Do you need a chance?"

I nearly spat out my pacifier. Of course I didn't need a change.

"Yup. You're totally loaded up back there."

"W-wha?" I said, in a confused and worried voice. Had I just humiliated myself in front of my crush? There was no way this was happening. And no way was I gonna let her change me.

"Come on, kiddo," she said, pulling me toward the door. "Let's get you changed."

"N-no," I said, trying to pull away. To my surprise, I was too weak. Or was Carly really that strong? What the heck was going on?

"Come on, kiddo. Be a good boy for me," she said, making a sad face. I tried to resist, I really did, but the harder I struggled, the weaker I felt.

"I need help feeling little," I finally said in frustration. Damnit. I had lost my cool and tried to fight my treatment so that damned hypnotic training had kicked in. Now she was really going to lay on the baby treatment.

"Awww! Sweetie! Why didn't you say so? Let me just grab my special friend from my babysitter bag..." She reached into her bag and pulled out a cute little stuffed bunny. "Here ya go. Hold onto Ms. Bunnykins, okay sweetie?" I just nodded and held tightly to my only comfort right then. As much as I hated to admit it, I really needed a little fluffy friend to hug at that moment, and this one was from Carly. That made her a special bunny.

*Squelch!*

I squeezed Ms. Bunnykins tight, trying to block out the sound and feel of being sat in my stroller in a mucky diaper. I knew it was thanks to that stupid stretching ring that I no longer had any sense of when I was loading my undies or any way to stop it when it

did happen. The thick wet padding pressed against my crotch as she snapped in the crotch strap and I sighed at the wonderful sensation. I knew I had to wear diapers now, but did they have to feel so good? It wasn't fair. Carly was wheeling me to the family bathroom to change me and part of me was loving it. Pathetic!

When I finally found myself on my back on the changing table, I was grateful that we at least had some privacy. I watched her open up the diaper-bag hanging from my stroller and thought. Maybe if I wanted it badly enough, I could find a way to communicate with her. I worked up all my strength and spat out my pacifier to tell her the truth.

"Carly- I make wotsa poopies," I said, letting out a loud fart and feeling my diaper grow a little heavier. No, damnit! That's not what I wanted to say!

"Awww, widdle guy, don't worry. I've done this a million times!" she said, tickling me around my ever-softening baby tummy and making me giggle and fart more. "Aww. Such a little pooper!"

"N-no!" I said, fighting my giggles and trying to convey my distress. "I wike my didees! I wike em nice n fick!"

"Oh, my," she said, as she opened up my diaper and caught a glimpse of my rock-hard pee-pee. "You sure do! I guess I'll have to double you up then. How about that?" she asked with a wink.

No! That miniscule erection was for her! Damnit. I was about ready to have a meltdown as I struggled to get through to my crush. Why was I even trying? I knew better than to try and go against my infantile training! It was probably to my benefit that she decided to put my pacifier back in and made sure I was holding Ms. Bunnykins tight before proceeding with the change. At least she knew what she was doing. She didn't even flinch at the mess before her. She simply wiped me up like she'd been doing it her whole life, and despite my distress, every touch from her was like ecstasy. I was this close to busting my nut when she taped up the front of my diaper, and to my embarrassment, that's exactly what I did. But only after the last tape was secured. She was simply patting my diapered butt, praising me for being such a good little boy.

"There, we go, cutie. All diapered up in an extra thick one!" That's all it took.

"Uhnnnnhhhhhh!" I groaned, my eyelids flickering as all my muscles below my belly button contracted at once.I went limp as a ragdoll in her arms as I moaned and convulsed in the most copious and humiliating orgasm I'd had since this had all started. I lost every ounce of body strength as I practically pissed cum into my diapers. Why oh why did everything I did have to make her think I loved my diapers? Carly had made them so thick I could hardly move my legs and as far as she knew, I was loving it. I winced as she giggled and helped my poofy ass into my stroller.

"You are such a silly little boy," she said. "But you're stupid cute." She buckled me in and kissed my forehead. I totally melted. I was too exhausted and too hopped up on wonderful endorphins to do anything but smile and curl up with my bunny as she wheeled me out of the quad and announced that we'd be having lunch in the DC. Like it or not, my diapers had just made me feel amazing, and the feeling wasn't going away. It stayed with me the whole time, giving me the warm fuzzies well after my cum had been sucked up by the thirsty material between my legs.

The scary thing was, I could almost see myself getting used to this if Carly was my sitter. Especially if I could get an orgasm like that with every diaper change. Much like Tank, no matter what the ordeal, it helped to be close to someone you loved. Ah, Tank. I sighed, remembering that heartache. Was there no one in this world I could have all to myself? It felt like the Director had won and I was all alone. What was going to happen to me now?

Dorothy the cashier nodded my way as I was wheeled into the Dining Center. "Uh oh, here comes trouble," she said, looking down at me through her butterfly glasses. Her ruby red lips were pursed in an imitation of suspicion. "You're not gonna piss the seat again are you?"

I shook my head, and gave her my best innocent doe-eyes.

She chuckled. "Don't make promises you can't keep, kiddo, I'm just bustin' your chops. G'wan get in there you two. Babies get in free, just don't go trying to feed that tyke big kid food!"

I blushed hard at that. Carly leaned in and whispered in my ear as she wheeled me past the salad bar. "I don't think ice cream counts, do you?"

I looked at her and grinned. Ice cream? After almost a week of nothing but formula, I'd like nothing more. Soon enough, Carly was feeding me soft-serve by hand and laughing as I recoiled from brain-freeze.

"Slow down, little guy!" she said, pulling my hands down from my head and locking my gaze with hers. "Look. Do this. You rub your tongue on the roof of your mouth like this."

She demonstrated how to do it and I followed. Sure enough, the brain freeze went away immediately.

"That only happens when the roof of your mouth gets cold," she said, smiling. I was amazed. Carly was so smart. So kind. She was so perfect. Why the hell did she have such terrible taste in guys? I mean Billy? Really? At least go after someone worth chasing, like Tank.

"Oops!" she said, as the spoon of ice cream missed and hit my cheek.

"Hmm, maybe you aren't ready for this kind of food yet after all," she mused, setting aside the cup of soft-serve and the spoon. I whimpered. I wanted my ice cream! Sensing a tantrum coming on, she opened up her babysitter bag and pulled out a bottle of formula again. I recoiled as if she had just brought out a pistol and pointed it at my belly. Then someone interrupted her.

"Hey! I whipped some fresh formula up special for the little guy. Warm, just like he likes it!"

It was Marco, the guy who had kept Billy supplied with enough formula to drown a cow last time I came here, and he was wearing that same shit-eating grin, too. He handed Carly a gigantic baby bottle of formula and I scoffed. If the bottle she held before was a pistol, this was a loaded shotgun. Thanks for nothing, Marco. The second that nipple hit my lips and leaked lunch onto my tongue, all my struggling ceased as my bodily instincts took over. I found myself sucking down the sweet liquid like it was the nectar of the gods.

"Gosh, the little guy sure is hungry!" I could hear Carly saying in the distance.

"Sure is," said Marco. He patted my impossibly thick diaper and opened my eyes into little slits to see him smiling down at me. I could just tell he was enjoying this a little too much. I was sure he was sporting a huge erection under that apron of his, but I was too blissed out to care. I allowed my eyes to close and the world to go away for just a little longer as I finished off the bottle. Finally, the bottle was empty, and unlike with Billy, she left it at that, but not before burping me.

"Aww, there we go! Nice big burpies! Gosh, Jimmy. You really are just like a baby! I think it suits you well." Carly gave me a sweet smile and I knew she thought she was being supportive but it just killed me to know that my crush saw me as nothing more than a baby.

Then I thought about something else. I was worried about my diaper. Last time I had lunch at the Dining Center, I ended up flooding everywhere. A leak would be ten times more embarrassing if it happened in front of Carly! I looked down to see that my diaper was very swollen but not yet leaking and I pointed it out to Carly.

"Um... hey Carly? I think I need a change!"

"Uh oh! You are getting pretty close to leaking," she said, squishing the front of my diaper and causing me to hide my face in Ms. Bunnykins once more, "but I can't."

"What?" I asked, alarmed. "Why not?"

"I was told to bring you to the club meeting nice and wet, so that's what we're gonna have to do. Aww, please don't be angry with me, little guy. I promise I'll make it up to you after."

I crossed my arms and huffed. It was totally unfair. Not only was I forced to wear diapers but I wasn't even gonna get changed in a timely manner. Tank would never leave me in a soggy diaper. I doubted that Carly had anything to offer me that would make up for this indignity. I was more than content to stick to myself and sulk while she ate her own food, but she was an experienced babysitter and she wasn't about to let that happen. Somehow or other, she had a way of cheering me up despite myself, and she soon had me smiling again and forgetting all about what was going on between my legs.

"There's my little cutie!" she said, mirroring my smile as she finally got a giggle out of me. "So, I have a question. What's your favorite cartoon?" she asked, innocently.

"The Diaper Pals!" I blurted out, without thinking. It was odd. I didn't even know where that outburst came from, but once I said it, I realized that it was true. I loved the diaper pals.

"That's a perfect show for you, Jimmy," she giggled. "I learned all about it in... oops, I'm not supposed to tell you." Of course, that got my attention.

"Wait! Ya gotta tell me now!" I said. I pleaded with her but she remained tight lipped. Finally, she stuck my paci in and told me that good babies keep their pacis in til a grown up takes them out. Then, she told me to hug Ms. Bunnykins and just like that, I was pacified and unable to fight against her suggestions. My mind was still racing as she wheeled me out of the building.

Babied by Billy Ch. 19 (2021).pdf

• Like 3
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 8/10/21)

Nice chapter. Extra humiliation with Billy possibly dating Carly, him lapsing into baby talk and confessing his love for his nappies and sucking hard on his bottle!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Yup! Billy took his manhood and his girl. Poor Jimmy! ?

Here's the next chapter!!

Babied by Billy

Chapter 20: The Babysitter's Club

"Next stop, the babysitter's club!" Carly announced, as she chugged me along on an imaginary choo-choo train. Or what I imagined as the choo-choo train to doom. However, it turned out, hell wasn't all that glamorous. After Shelley greeted us at the door to the meeting place, I quickly saw that it was little more than an unused conference room, a handful of student club members barely out of high school, and a smattering of A/V equipment, along with a few people to run it.

Aside from the A/V people and the club officers, it looked like we were the only ones there. I noticed to my surprise that Billy and Tank were still not present, and while I didn't particularly want to see them right then, at least I would know them. I felt terribly uncomfortable there on my own, as if all eyes in the room were on me, and they probably were.

"That kid looks really wet," whispered one of the A/V people loud enough for everyone to hear. I whipped my head around to look at the person who said that, then we both quickly looked away in embarrassment.

"Hi little super-soaker," said Shelley, walking into the room. "You ready to be a big star?"

"Ready as I'll ever be," I said, crossing my arms and rolling my eyes. That was about as close to the truth as I could manage. Shelley and Carly laughed.

"Uh oh, somebody's a little sassy tonight," said Shelly. "That's good. It shows me you're not a complete baby. You're still Jimmy in there."

I raised my eyebrows and thought about it for a second. Yeah! She was right. Despite everything, I was still Jimmy. "Dawn wight," I said, moving my binky to the side of my mouth with a smirk. That got the two girls laughing.

"Awww, I just wanna take him home!" said Shelly.

"Get in line," laughed Carly. "I saw him first!" Oh how I wished she'd said that before all this BS started.

Soon, club members began to filter in, and for the next quarter hour or so it was a cycle of squealing, fussing over the baby, and passing me around from lap to lap. Meanwhile, the conference room filled up quickly. The room was only so big, but it seemed like every person who could remotely claim to be part of the babysitter's club had shown up and crammed their way in. There were even some people standing around the doorway as far as I could see.

I was actually relieved when Jimmy and Billy showed up, and caught myself making the grabby hands before I could stop myself. I was soon protected from the cheek-pinching masses by a massive wall of Tank on one side, and Billy, who was large but not nearly as big as his aptly-named counterpart, on the other.

"Hey, lil' guy! Didja miss me?" asked Tank, with a kind of hopeful smile. I looked up into his eyes for a second and felt a little tug inside. I realized he needed to hear a yes as much as I needed to say yes, but I was too hurt. I just turned my head away and didn't speak. The vengeful part of me hoped that I would hear his heart breaking when I did so, but there was no sound from him at all.

"Aww, the little guy missed me though, didn't he?" asked Billy, patting the front of my diaper and giving it a squishy squeeze. I winced as I felt some wetness leak back out onto my skin and collect around the leg holes. I looked up at Billy in annoyance and saw that he too wore an expression of trepidation, despite his bravado. He was putting on a front. I could see it clearly. He was just as scared as I was, if not more, and I knew why. If anything went wrong tonight, his ass was on the line. Welcome to helly, Billy. So glad you could join me.

"Okay, looks like everyone's here," said Shelly. "Let's begin with today's meeting agenda. We have some very special guests with us who we're all excited to talk to, but first, I want to talk a bit about the club."

Even though I felt sorely out of place, I at least saw this for what it was - just a regular old club meeting. Nothing over-produced or scripted. It could have been any dinky college club meeting if you ignored the massive turnout and the cameras. Any meeting at all. Except it was so much different. This meeting was all about me, and the spectacle my life had become.

"I think there are a lot of people here and online who have maybe seen Jimmy or heard of Alpha Beta Delta Lambda, but don't really know what this is all about. Why don't you introduce yourselves and tell us a little bit about the program?" said Shelly.

The camera person was so interested in hearing more that they almost bumped into the audio engineer. I suddenly felt nervous as I was hit by the realization that I didn't know how many people were watching this. Didn't I hear that this was going to be broadcast to the whole campus and maybe even publicly available online?

I looked over to my two caretakers and saw the same gears turning. Billy looked so tense, that someone could have pulled his chair out from under him and he would have stayed right there. Tank was a little more subdued, but he was looking around a lot, like he was slightly confused and lost. It was all over their faces as they introduced themselves awkwardly and talked a little bit about the C.A.B.S. regression program, their fraternity, and me. I found it oddly reassuring to see that Billy and Tank were about as uncomfortable as I was. Shelly, on the other hand, seemed to be in her element, and she used her confidence to support the two tongue-tied jocks.

"So the two of you are from the Alpha Beta, a local fraternity on campus, and you're looking after little Jimmy here, who's entered the Fresh Start regression program with C.A.B.S., our school's very own Center for Adult Baby Studies. Did I get that right?"

"Yeah, that pretty much sums it up."

Maybe it was her personality, or maybe it was all that time working the front desk of the dorms. Whatever the reason, the president of the Babysitter's Club kept her cool incredibly well up to and including the much anticipated moment where I was hoisted up onto the conference table in my soaked diaper for a little demonstration.

"Who here knows how to change a soggy diaper?"

Some hands went up, including Tank's and Billy's. Shelly grinned at the two of them.

"What do you say, guys? Think we can use Jimmy here for a little demo?"

Tank and Billy looked at each other and shrugged. "Sure!" they both said, and reached to pick me up.

"Oops!"

"Hey, watch it,"

"You watch it."

I grinned as the two of them fumbled over each other trying to pick me up. The audience laughed. It looked like something straight out of the three stooges' playbook. Eventually, the two of them managed to get me up onto the table, and they rolled up their sleeves both expecting to be the one to change me.

"I'll take it from here, boys," said Shelly, laying me on my back and ending the fun. I guess I didn't have a say in it, so I just sucked my binky and tried to will an extra-dimensional portal to open up and swallow me whole. No such luck. Intead, I heard the ripping of the tapes at either side of my diaper, and I soon went from being in front of a crowd on my back in nothing but a T-Shirt and diaper to being on my in front of a crowd in just a T-Shirt as Shelley began to wipe all my nether regions for the camera and everyone to see, narrating the whole while like she was teaching a fucking home ec class.

"Goodness, this boy sure was soggy! You have to be sure to wipe every part of your little one. Especially in the little folds of skin where the legs meet the crotch. You don't want them developing a diaper rash, after all. And of course you save the butt for last! You don't want to get poopies everywhere, now do you? Let's just lift up his little leggies and- oh that's right." She paused as she saw the anal stretching ring holding my butthole wide open. "Well, this doesn't come standard. I think they're using aftermarket parts here," she said. That elicited a round of laughter from the assembled onlookers. She gave it a few taps, eliciting a moan and another embarrassing - if tiny - erection from my winky. "Care to explain what this is all about, Billy?"

Billy smirked. "That's just a little something Dr. W. uses to help his patients stay relaxed back there. He's got something similar up front, but it's inside him where you can't see it."

"What amazing technology! So you're saying he's completely incontinent because of these devices here?" asked Shelly, tapping my stretching ring and my pee pee, and causing me to squirm as I felt my hairless balls tighten up.

"That's right!" Tank chimed in with practiced confidence. "It helps him use his diapers like a good baby so he can be happy and focus on other things. It's a good thing! It helps him be the best baby he can... uh... b-be..." Tank had started his little explanation with his usual sunny confidence, the moment he caught my eye and seemed to falter as I stared him down, becoming less and less certain with every word.

"Th-that's right," said Billy, who was visibly sweating from where I was lying at least. "He's a very good and happy baby, aren't you Jimmy?" I watched the beads of water form on his forehead and temples and I could literally feel the desperate thoughts of 'don't fuck this up, don't fuck this up, please don't fuck this up' radiating off him. I grinned around my pacifier and prepared to do just that by kicking a nearby glass of water right onto him, but once again Shelley spoiled my fun at the last moment, grabbing the glass and passing it off to Tank.

"Whoa there! That was a close one! Half of babysitting is anticipating problems and stopping them before they happen. I know you two are already experts in that awkward transition from adult to infant, but taking care of fussy little ones is my bread and butter. I think us at the babysitter club could learn a lot about helping newly regressed littles, and maybe you Alpha Beta boys could learn a trick or two from us as well, don't you?"

"Eh? Tricks?" asked Billy, who seemed offended at the idea that Shelly had anything to teach him.

"Tell me, guys, because this is very new to all of us, what is the potential market for babysitting big little ones like Jimmy here?" This sudden change of topic seemed to take Jimmy by surprise and his look of annoyance turned to one of confusion.

"Uh, well I..."

"I'll take this one," said Tank, with a renewed air of confidence. "I think there's a large potential market here, one which is relatively untapped. The program has been running for four years now and in that time has regressed thousands of patients from dangerous criminals, to addicts, to people who simply wanted another shot at life." He looked at me as he said this last part. Like he was making his case. "And that is exactly what they've found through regression therapy. Fully eighty percent of those who've completed the program have been adopted out to happy, loving homes. Homes with parents who need people to watch their little ones so they can go to work, take care of errands, or even just have a night off. Now get this. In the next five years, that number is set to pass ten-thousand regressees per annum. It doesn't take an Einstein to realize that they're gonna need caretakers. Specialized caretakers who have a little more knowledge than your average neighborhood babysitter."

I looked at Tank like he'd grown a new head. Had he just said all those big words? My Tank? He actually sounded really smart, and it was kind of hot. Okay, it was a lot of hot. But I was still angry with him, I assured myself.

"Who knows," Tank continued, "some of you just might end up finding your true calling caring for our special little ones like I have. You might even make a connection and adopt a special little one of your own, as I hope to do someday soon..."

My mouth went dry as he said those words. Was he... was he actually proposing... 

"Wow, that's fantastic!" said Shelley, interrupting my train of thought. "I'm sold! I don't know about anyone else here..." Delighted murmurs of assent filled the room and the crowd generally agreed. "It sounds like we should really talk more often," she said with a laugh.

"Yeah," said Tank, smiling and rubbing the back of his head. Then his eyes fell on me again and his gaze made me blush despite myself. "I think so too."

I realized my heart was thundering in my chest. And suddenly all these feelings of anxiety came welling up inside me and had nowhere to go. I tried to cover myself up as I suddenly became very self-conscious that I was butt-naked on a conference table with a camera broadcasting my babified butt to the whole school, potentially the whole internet, while these three talked about the economics of babysitting.

"It's f-funny you should mention that," said Billy, cutting in. "Because this Friday Alpha Beta House is having-"

Suddenly, I gasped as I squirted a stream of pee out across the table. There was nothing I could do to stop it. What followed was a scramble to get both me and the puddle I was creating contained. In the confusion, Billy's point was completely forgotten, but I was successfully secured and in a nice thick diaper.

"There, that oughtta hold him," said Shelly, passing the balled up diaper into Billy's hands. He backed away to toss it into the trash. "Hot tip for you babysitters out there - don't get distracted before you finish your diaper change." That drew laughter from almost everyone except, perhaps, me and Billy. Both of us were red in the face.

"Hey," said Tank, as if he had just remembered something exciting, "this Friday, Alpha Beta Delta Lambda is having the grand opening of the newly renovated Alpha Beta house! It'd be great if the members of the babysitter's club made an appearance!"

"Oh really?" Shelly asked. "Did you hear that everyone? We're all invited to the Alpha Beta Bash! That's the hottest party on campus, of course we're coming!" Cheers and applause followed, while Billy gave an oblivious Tank the death glare. I could tell that Tank had stolen his moment, and I wished I had a bucket of popcorn to enjoy as I watched Billy seethe. Instead, I got another bottle of formula and a seat in Shelly's lap. Her hand supported my head so comfortably that I found the piss and vinegar drain right out of me as I finally began to relax. As I suckled on the bottle, looking all cute for the camera, I wondered just what I had done wrong to end up here, and why there had to be so many nice moments mixed in with the bad.

I idly listened as the three of them prattled on, but nothing really caught my interest until the Q&A started up. That's when it really started to dawn on me just how many people had seen those little videos Billy kept posting up online.

Around the third or fourth question, Shelly called on a guy with glasses and a cute peeking animal hat. "What does Jimmy think of the fact that there's a whole movement of people inspired by him?" That got my ears perked right up. "He's become a mascot for the ABDL community. Does C.A.B.S. take notice of that?"

"Hold on," said Shelly, "Could someone explain what the ABDL community is? Are you talking about the fraternity?"

He was not. I was soon stunned to find out that there was a whole community of Adult Babies and Diaper Lovers who actually liked to wear diapers, feel little, or even act like babies. Of course, I wondered why it couldn't have been one of them that ended up in my situation. I'd have happily traded places with them. But what was more stunning was that people I didn't even know were following my daily activities, experiencing what I experienced vicariously. The big difference was that when they were done watching, they could go about their daily lives as if nothing was out of the ordinary. My life, on the other hand, had been completely upended and there was no waking up from that fact. I had sworn up and down that my diagnosis was bullshit since my very first trip to C.A.B.S., but the thought just wouldn't leave my mind. I found myself thinking it over as the others continued talking. Was the director right about my hidden inner desires? Could I be an ABDL?

Finally, blessedly, the stupid meeting was over and I could give my overworked mind a rest. The attendees applauded and left, chattering excitedly about Friday's party as they went about their adult lives. I heaved a sigh of relief, glad to go about my normal day being babied off camera.

"So how do you think it went, guys?" asked Shelley, standing up and handing me over to Tank. "You did fantastic, kiddo," she said to me, giving me a fake little punch on the jaw and making me blush.

"That was great," said Billy, with his big fake smile. "I'm so glad we decided to do this," he said.

Correction: She decided to do this, I thought to myself. And I was sure that Billy would do his best to make this the last meeting for a good while.

"And what do you think, Tank?" asked Shelly.

"I have a feeling C.A.B.S. is gonna get a lot of calls asking about courses in adult baby studies soon," said Tank, with a laugh.

Babied by Billy Ch. 20 (2021).pdf

• Like 5
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 8/27/21)
On 8/28/2021 at 3:01 PM, D503 said:

Great chapter. Love the 3 stooges reference. Very interesting to see what the babysitters are up to. And what Doc thinks.

Thank you very much! The three stooges are comedy gold. If anyone hasn't seen the old episodes (I don't know about the remake) it's worth checking out for a laugh!  

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Here we go! Next chapter for you to enjoy! Let me know what you think! I'm motivated by feedbaaaaaaack...

Babied by Billy

Chapter 21: The Gloves Come Off

While Tank and Shelly chatted, and Billy ran off somewhere with Carly, I was left in relative peace to sit on the conference table and swing my legs.

"Hey, Jimmy!" came a female voice from behind me. "You did so good!" I turned around. It was Katie, classmate and babysitter from my Biology and Spanish classes. I blushed.

"Oh, hi Katie. I didn't know you were watching that," I said, unable to look her in the eye. All I could think was how she just watched me pee all over the place as I got my diaper changed on camera.

"Of course, I was watching, silly. I wouldn't miss the big meeting. After all, I am gonna be babysitting you."

"You are?" I asked her. "When?"

"Well, tonight, for starters. We're all gonna hang out and do study group at Carly's place."

"I guess that counts," I said, fiddling with my mitts. "I don't really know what I could study, though..."

"Well, you do have that big assignment for Spanish," she said, in an exaggerated manner. I scoffed.

"Oh, you mean the cartoons I'm supposed to watch?"

"Hey, Flora the Explorer is very educational. It's won awards and stuff," she said, with a smirk.

"Uh huh," I said. "Well, I'm sure nobody here wants to watch that dumb baby show so I guess we'll have to tell the good professor to give me an F."

"I'll watch it with you," said Katie. "We can make fun of how bad it is, or maybe it will be good! Have you ever watched it before?"

"Well... no," I admitted, "but I'm sure it'll be boring as heck."

"Oh? Just like that diaper pals show you seem to like so much you wear them on your pampers?"

"Hey, that's a low blow," I said.

"Yeah, she said, I'm sorry for hitting below the waist." She couldn't stop from laughing a little as she delivered the terrible joke, and I made sure to groan appropriately to let her know how bad it was.

"Hey, what are you two up to over here?" asked Tank, coming up with a friendly grin. "It sounds like you two are having too much fun." I immediately clammed up and looked away, crossing my arms.

"Oh, Jimmy and I were just... we were just..." Katie's laughter died down as she saw my change in demeanor. "Uh... talking about... homework? Jimmy, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said, quietly.

"O-kay, well, anyway, we were talking about his homework from Spanish class. He's got to watch the whole first season of Flora the Explorer. Can you say 'diez fácil'? That's Spanish for Easy A!"

"Well, that's cool. I was planning on joining you guys but I wanted to make sure if I was welcome first."

"Oh, sure, I don't mind," said Katie. "You're more than welcome."

"Well, I actually wanted to see if Jimmy minded..." Tank said softly, looking over in my direction. I still wouldn't look him in the eye, but I was listening. "I kind of... uh..."

"Oh? Oh. I'll give you two some space." Katie backed off and pulled Carly aside just as she was coming back to join us.

"Hey, kiddo, listen," Tank started, raising a hand but hesitating to place it on my shoulder. "Uh, can I...?"

"Back off," Billy growled, coming up between me and Tank. "It's still my turn."

"Whoa, dude," said Tank. "Chill out. I was just talking."

"You've had enough time to talk with the baby. He's mine today."

"Grow up, Billy," said Tank. "You don't own him."

"No, I don't, but C.A.B.S. does, and..."

Tank's eyes went wide with shock, and Billy looked like he had just said something he really shouldn't have said.

"C.A.B.S. does not own people," Tank said, in a hushed voice. "That's..."

"Oh come on," replied Billy, getting defensive. "You know what I meant... I... erm..." he coughed uncomfortably, realizing that this conversation was going nowhere good. "Whatever, man. Stop smothering him. Little Jimmy and I need our bonding time." I looked between Billy and Tank, hoping that this conversation would get them both a spanking. Tank and Billy looked like they were ready to slug each other, and I was here for it. Unfortunately, Carly and Katie came to the rescue. 

"Hey, let's go," said Carly. "Shelly needs to lock up." The lights flicked on and off and I saw that Shelly was at the doorway. Carly helped me down into my stroller and I got distracted by all the fuss as she strapped me in. When I looked up, Billy was calling after us to hurry up and Tank was nowhere in sight.

After another blushy and bumpy ride through campus, where I nearly creamed my pampers several times due to the vibrations travelling up from the stroller through my stretching ring, we found ourselves in the lobby of the dorms. It was just me, Katie, Carly, Shelly, and Billy, and no Tank, which was good since I was still trying to break away from that intense co-dependence I'd fallen into. Shelly was back to her shift at the front desk, but luckily, she was able to join us because our study group was happening in the lobby. I say lucky because I really didn't trust Billy and the more people that were around, the safer I felt from his bullying.

The lobby was empty, as usual, because who wants to hang out in the lobby unless they're waiting for someone or chatting with Shelly? It had comfortable couches, and even a TV, which Shelly was able to switch to NewFlix so Katie and I could watch the first season of Flora while the rest of them did some real studying.

"Give it a chance," said Katie, setting her hand on my shoulder like a big sister would, and I nodded.

"Okay," I said.

As long as I was going to be little, I might as well try and make friends who wanted to hang out without actively trying to turn me into a baby. Katie was happy I was willing to give it a try, and she pulled me into her lap and held me while we watched the cartoons. To my surprise, it wasn't half bad. Her comments made me laugh, and the show itself was pretty entertaining. Pretty soon, we were responding to Flora's prompts in Spanish, and giggling. I didn't even pay much attention to the others in the room as I was so engrossed in the show. After about six episodes, Billy and Carly got up and stretched. Katie agreed this was a good stopping point.

"We're gonna go upstairs and get ready for bed," said Billy, putting his arm around Carly, which immediately got under my skin.

"Oh! Does that mean Carly is going to change your pull-ups?" I asked, in a fake-innocent voice. Billy's face went red.

"Aww, that's so cute," said Shelley, who had apparently overheard me. "No, honey. Jimmy's a grown-up. He doesn't need pull-ups."

"Yes, huh!" I said. "I saw the Director give him a whole pack. I'll bet he's super proud too. Why don't you show them off, Billy?" All eyes turned to Billy, who said nothing. He was staring daggers at me, and I decided to push him just a little bit further. "Hey, if you like 'em, maybe you'll end up back in diapers like me!"

The girls laughed. "Baby billy does have a certain ring to it," said Katie, stifling a giggle. They were all having a good time at Billy's expense, but Billy was reaching his breaking point.

"Now listen here, you little punk!" said Billy, grabbing my shirt. Almost immediately Katie and Carly grabbed his arms and pulled him away and Shelly jumped out of her seat. I acted more scared than I was - which was already pretty scared - and he was left looking like the asshole he was.

"No, Billy," said Shelly. "Absolutely not! You cannot get physical with little ones when you're upset. Besides, Jimmy doesn't know any better. You should though." Shelly looked pissed, and I was glad that she wasn't giving his bullying behavior a pass like everyone else seemed to. Billy glared right back at her, obviously outraged that someone who wasn't even part of the program would lecture him. His dislike of Shelly was palpable to me, and I half-hoped he'd do something more to further alienate the people around him.

Instead, he stomped off toward the exit. "Come on, Carly, let's get going." My three babysitters looked at each other. "I said we're going."

"I don't know," said Shelly. "It seems like you're not ready to be a caretaker. Maybe you should just go away and think about it. Or am I gonna have to put in a phone call about this?" she asked, raising up her phone.

"NO!" Billy said, panic rising in his voice. He took a few steps in from the door. "No, please don't do that. I'm sorry. It's been a really stressful week and I have all this pressure on me from school and sports and C.A.B.S. and Alpha Beta. I shouldn't have taken it out on my little buddy, and I promise it won't happen again." Shelly looked over to Carly who gave Shelly a nod.

"See that it doesn't," she said, smoothing out her skirt and sitting back down. "You feel okay to go, Katie? Jimmy?" I nodded automatically, still under the effects of Billy's suggestion, and Katie seemed to accept Billy's apology.

"Call us if there's any trouble," said Shelly, loud enough to let Billy know he was being watched.

"I'll be fine," said Carly. At some point, optimism became naivety, and Carly had definitely crossed that line with Billy. As she strapped me into the stroller, I just hoped that my provocations didn't get her hurt.

The walk back to Billy and David's house was tense. Everyone seemed a little frayed after the long day, and for once I was happy to have an early bedtime.

"If you need to talk," began Carly.

"Oh yeah, we'll talk. When we get back," said Billy.

As soon as we got back, I was changed, fed my bottle and put to bed with my baby monitor set to broadcast. Carly insisted on staying in the room with me until it was time for me to sleep, and for them to have that 'talk'. I lay there in bed, legs kept apart by a triple thick diaper, thinking about everything that had happened over the past four days, and wondering if I could ever find my way back to normal. That's when I heard it - a moan coming from the monitor. My eyes went wide as I realized that the monitors had been switched. So that's what Billy meant by talk.

Billy proceeded to have vocal, angry sex with my crush as I was forced to listen. I tried to turn the monitor off, open the door and throw it out into the hall, even cover my ears, but none of those things was really possible with my poofy mitts. Besides, I could hear them through the walls - Billy definitely wanted me to know what he was doing.

I cried and hugged my pillow as the noises continued. As exhausted as I was, I couldn't sleep a wink. I'm ashamed to admit that it wasn't just for emotional reasons, either. The biggest reason I didn't fall asleep was I was too busy grinding my diaper against the pillow in my arms. As much as I hated Billy, his grunting sounds and the moaning of Carly were still sex, and I was understandably pent up after the constant edging I got from my diaper and plug. I felt so pathetic as I humped my little dick into that padding, unable to get enough stimulation through the multiple layers.  Maybe the Director was right. Maybe part of me wanted or needed to be a big baby. But that wasn't possible, was it? I really didn't know anymore, and right then, it was easier to just stop thinking and follow what my body wanted to do.

I was so engrossed in trying to get off, that I lost all track of time until I heard someone come into the room. I looked up to see Billy walking into the doorway and I froze right there mid hump, propped up on my arms, knees spread wide.

“Aww is the baby cwying?" began Billy, only to stop dead in his tracks, totally shocked. "Wait… are.. were you humping your pillow?” I didn't know what to say. I just stared at him, like a deer in headlights and watched a slow grin spread across his face. He was gonna make fun of me. He was gonna call Carly in to see what the pathetic baby was doing while they were fucking. All these ideas ran through my head, but I still didn't move.

Then, he began a slow clap. "Congratulations, diaper dweeb. You've graduated!"

"Wha?"

"You heard me. My work here is done. Let’s get those mitts off you.”

"Mitts? What, really?" I said, blinking and sitting up. All my tiredness was suddenly gone.

“Yeah, that’s right. No more mitts. No more restrictions on using your hands.” And sure enough, he came up to me and grabbed my hand as I flinched away. "Oh, quit being a baby," he said quickly undoing the straps. He pulled off the first mitt and held it up. "There, see? Now give me your other hand."

I reluctantly held out my other mitt, which he proceeded to remove as well, giving off a chuckle at my stupefied expression. "I thought you'd be upset about Carly but all you care about is your diapers, isn't it? And that's just how it should be."

I flapped my mouth as he leveled the accusation. "N-no. It's not like that, I just-"

Billy shook his head and stuck out his hand, cutting me off mid sentence. "Whatever, dork. Your dumb diapers are next. Come on, give me your hand. Let's get those diapers- SLEEP!"

The moment I reached up and his hand gripped mine, he barked out the order, and I went down like a sack of potatoes.

I woke up the next morning, feeling like I had a great sleep. Then I remembered Billy putting me to sleep and I sat up with a start, feeling my body as if I wasn't sure it'd still be there. That was a relief. Everything seemed normal. And then I realized - I could feel my body! My mitts were still gone! That was amazing. I moved my hand lower to make sure my diaper was still there.

"Oh thank god," I said. It was still there. I ran my hand against the front of the diaper and it felt as if an electric jolt ran through me. It was only one layer, and perfectly soggy so I could feel everything. It felt amazing. I blushed and listened for any noise in the house. All I could hear was my breath quickening and my heart thundering in my chest. I gave the front of my diaper another squeeze and sighed. Then another. Then a little rub. Pretty soon, I was frantically rubbing the front of my diapers toward another amazing orgasm.

“Oh fuck yeah…. Fuck yeahhhh fuck yeahh…” I moaned. That's when I realized something was very wrong.

Babied by Billy Ch. 21 (2021) (1).pdf

• Like 3
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 10/10/21)
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2/4/2022 at 8:03 PM, Baby Toni38 said:

Cool.  I know that life happens but I just what you to know that your stories bring happiness and joy to others.  Please keep up the good work, it is appreciated.

Wow, thank you so much! I will keep writing, most definitely! 

Hey everyone! Here's the latest update to this story. I hope you enjoy!

~<3 Champ

Babied by Billy

Chapter 22: The Birds and the Bees

*Crink* *Crink* *Crink* *Crink*

"Hey kiddo, rise and shine! I wonder what Billy was so happy about when he left this morn- Kiddo?!"

Busted.

Tank froze as he stood in the doorway and so did I, my hand mid rub, my soggy padding hugging my loins. For a few seconds, neither of us knew what to do. I spoke first.

"D-Daddy- I! I didn't mean to! I... unh!" I groaned as I began to rub the front of my diapers again. I couldn't help it. I was just so horny for my diapers!

Tank seemed to become unstuck as his hands slowly went up to his mouth and he stepped forward from the doorway. "B-baby boy...? A-are you okay? What are you doing without your mitts? ... ...A-are you talking to me again? I-..."

He hesitated for half a second, then rushed over to me, getting gently down onto his knees on the bed and bringing me into a hug. He was crying, I could see it. I was embarrassed both to see a grown man crying, and to be rubbing my diapers in front of him, especially since I still found him so attractive. And perhaps most of all because I really, really, really needed that hug from him and it felt so good that I began to cry too. But I didn't stop rubbing my diaper.

"Oh, baby boy, I'm so, so, so, so sorry, I..." He grabbed my wrists and gently guided them away and looked me in the eye. "Sweetie... I don't know why Billy took off your mitts, but I'm not going to make you put them on again. I won't make you do anything you don't want to. Ever again. I..." He looked away and made a pained expression, then he took a deep breath and looked back at me. "I've hurt you. I've been as bad as Billy, participating in all of this..." 

He looked around and reached for a remote to see that everything had been turned off. To his surprise, it had, and I suspected Billy must have done something unauthorized and gone off script himself to leave things off like that. I said nothing as he held my hands in his. Not, this time, out of spite, or protest, but because I wanted to feel his touch. And I wanted to listen to what he had to say, even if he didn't deserve it.

"Listen, Jimmy. I will admit something to you. I know that you never asked for this. At first, I was just going to bully you like Billy, but then I saw you get hurt and I had to step in. Then, well... then I manipulated you into that pinky promise and spent more time with you, and before I knew it, I... I was head over heels for you. But I still helped them, I still got you to stay for that procedure... For my own selfish reasons, I... I went with the program. I have no excuse, Jimmy. No excuse for what I've done. What I've been doing. I don't expect you to trust me, or even to want to look at me ever again, but... I want to help."

I was in tears at this point. My eyes were watering up and my vision had gone all warbly. Then everything stopped as the words he had said caught up with me.

"W-what? What do you mean you want to help?"

Tank looked at me in the eyes and said, "I meant exactly what I said. I want to help..." He gave me a little nod as the light of realization entered my eyes.

"You mean...?"

"Yes, Jimmy. I'm getting you out."

I was completely floored. I couldn't believe it. "You're... you're serious," I said. The words came out on their own, and I don't know how I knew, but the moment I heard myself say them, I realized with complete certainty that they were true.

He looked at me, and then it was as if he let out a breath he had been holding since he'd walked into the room. He looked so relieved and thankful that he gave me another huge hug and after a few seconds, I began to hug him back. I knew that he had abused me. I knew that I was going against every piece of wisdom I had ever heard about toxic relationships, and yet, stupidly or not, I couldn't hold back any longer. I hugged him back and cried into his shirt. We just stayed that way. Him holding me, me holding him. And we both cried.

It could have proven to be the dumbest decision of my life, but it was also the only decision. I hugged him and felt the love, and the resentment, the betrayal and also the need and comfort and hope all mixed together as I felt his body with my own hands for the first time. I put my hands everywhere I could. I felt his face. He let me. I even dared to ask if I could feel him down below.

"No, bab- no, Jimmy," he said, pausing to correct himself, but then added as he saw my disappointment. "Not yet. Just... give me some time. I'm sorry, I'm still so used to seeing you as a baby. I keep wanting to call you what I called you before. I'm trying my best, I... I don't want to lose your trust again..."

"You don't completely have it yet, Dad- er... Tank," I said, mentally cursing myself for falling into the same trap. "You've got a lot of work to do if you want to prove to me you've changed..."

"Yes, baby bo- I mean, yes, Jimmy. I'll prove it to you, I promise. And I've never gone back on my promises, have I?"

I shook my head. "No, you haven't." That much was undeniably true.

We lay in bed for a while, myself the small spoon once more laying in his arms. It felt like we were catching up. Somehow, the unexpected situation of the morning had thrown me off my game and I was glad for it. It meant we finally had a chance to talk things out. I finally felt as if I had a way forward. And most importantly, I had an ally. But all I was focused on for that moment was the need for human touch and intimacy that I had missed all this time I was denied my personhood. Finally, I was being held by someone who saw me as something more than a baby.

After a while, I asked him, "Why did you finally come around?"

Tank was silent for a minute before he responded. "Ever since the last meeting with the Director, I've had this nagging feeling. Maybe I've known longer than that. It just got stronger and stronger after we left that man's office. I was ready to tell you yesterday. I tried to tell you... After what Billy said yesterday, I couldn't ignore it anymore."

He huffed. "What we're doing at C.A.B.S. is wrong. I know it's wrong. And the director, he's..." Tank looked around and lowered his voice as if afraid the director himself could still hear us. "He's full of shit, Jimmy. I don't care how much 'neurological evidence' he has under his belt."

I audibly gasped at his use of foul language. I had never heard him curse deliberately like that in front of me. He spoke with such conviction as he said it.

"I'm going to get you out of this, Jimmy. I can't make it right, but I have an idea of how we can make it stop. And..." he reached down and patted my diaper on the side, well clear of my naughty zone. "I'll see if I can get you out of these too. It'll take some time but please just play along a little longer. I'll have to go back to calling you baby boy for a little while until we're done, and then... No more baby treatment or diapers ever again. I promise."

I blushed as I felt his hand on my hip and heard the crinkle of my diapers. I shifted and made an uncertain, "mmmm," as I felt the heat rise to my cheeks.

"W-what is it, Jimmy? What's wrong baby bo- ...what's wrong?"

"W-well... I mean... It's just, uh... never is a pretty strong word, isn't it? I m-mean, I c-could maybe be okay being your baby boy sometimes... in private?"

Tank hugged me tight and I could feel his thick cock beginning to climb up my spine as it engorged. He kept his breathing and voice calm, however.

"Only if that's what you want, baby boy..."

I nodded, and said quietly. "That's good, Daddy."

He gave me another squeeze. "I love you, Jimmy."

"I love you too, Daddy." We lay there quietly for another moment, as I collected my thoughts. Finally, I spoke up. "So what do we have to do?"

After our chat I felt ready to go to school with a renewed sense of purpose. But first, there was one little detail to take care of.

"We're gonna have to take care of that soggy diaper of yours, buddy," said Tank. He grabbed a fresh diaper and grinned as he held it up, but then his smile faltered. "Uh... unless you want to do it yourself...?"

I sat there frozen for a second, not sure what to say. Embarrassed, I just nodded. Changing your own diapers is something an adult would be able to do, right?

"I'll, uh, give you some privacy," Tank said, heading for the door. "I'll be right out there if you need me, though." His hopeful smile told me he was more than eager to swoop in at the first chance, and I realized that maybe it was better to get away from this codependency we had developed after all. Or at least try to, anyway. I watched the door close behind Tank with a click.

Alone in the room, I looked at the diaper in my hand and sighed, looking up to the ceiling. "Am I really doing this?"

A few days ago I would never put on a diaper by choice. Now? It was pretty much a necessity. I sighed and got to work. It couldn't be that hard, right?

"Let's see... what do they usually do first... I guess I should lay down..." I lay down. Then, I remembered that I needed to grab the wipes. I got up and grabbed the wipes and lay back down on the bed. Then, I remembered the baby powder. I got up again and went back to the bed again. Finally, I was ready. I pulled open the tabs, embarrassed at how much noise they made.

*Rrip*

That first tape was so loud it made me wince, thinking that anyone in the house could probably hear it. But then, I remembered that it was no secret that I was in diapers. I thought about just how many people might have seen me get changed at the meeting last night. Probably too many. I sighed and took off the rest as quickly as possible.

*Rrip* *Rrip* *Rrip*

"Okay... That wasn't so hard... Now to wipe myself clean..."

Wiping myself down was easy enough since I had no hair down there. I just wiped up my belly, legs, upper pelvis, my balls, my peepee, which dribbled unexpectedly as I cleaned it.

"Geez, that's dangerous," I said to myself, having narrowly missed spraying the bed. "How do they manage it?"

Not wanting a repeat of the time I sprayed Billy, especially not where I slept, I made sure to hunch over the open diaper when it was time to clean my backside. When I reached back there, my hand jostled the anal stretching plug and I shuddered and planted a hand to support myself as I felt the metal intruder pressing against my prostate. The dribble from my penis began to slow, dripping down in strands as precum began to leak from my dick. I'd have to be careful back there. Still, I was curious to explore the stretching device. I had never felt it with my own hands before. I steadied myself on one hand, reaching back with the other to feel just how big it really was. My eyes widened as I got to the center of the plug and felt just how wide it was. Did I really have all that in me?

I suddenly lost my balance as I was hunched on a somewhat flexible mattress, and I fell back on my butt, steamrolling my prostate with my own body weight. I let out an involuntary moan as more precum squirted out of my pee pee, almost missing the padding entirely. It sounded something like, "Whoa... unhhh...."

"You okay, baby boy?" called Tank through the closed door.

"F-fine," I called out, still trying to see straight after that unexpected jolt of pleasure.

It was time to stop playing around. I had a diaper to put on and a class to get to. I opened up the new diaper and laid it down on the bed, then quickly transferred my butt over to it and pulled the front up.

"That's weird... where are the tapes?"

It took me longer than I care to admit to realize that I had been trying to put it on backwards. Then I put on some powder, and tried taping up the tapes. It was messy, but it worked. However, the moment I stood up, the tapes began to come unstuck. Frustrated, I looked around for some tape.

"Ugh... there's no tape! What the heck am I supposed to do with this thing? Why is it so hard?" I was practically in tears now, frustrated, and just done with the whole thing. I hung my head in defeat, knowing that even without the mitts, diapering myself was beyond my capability. 

I took a deep breath and choked back my frustration tears. "Tank," I called, finally,  "I need your help..."

Tank stepped in, clearly happy to be there to help, but when he saw how upset I was, his body language changed. He sat down on the bed next to me and gave me a hug.

"It's okay, baby boy. You'll get the hang of it... It's not as easy as it looks, but you'll learn..."

"I don't wanna learn," I said. I sounded immature like a cranky toddler but I didn't care. "I want you to do my diapers..."

I froze for a second. Didn't I mean to say that I wanted big boy undies? No, I realized. I really do want Tank to diaper me...

Tank chuckled to himself. "Alright, buddy. I'll help you as long as you want me to. On your back," he said, rolling his shoulders and cracking his knuckles, "and watch a master at work."

One glance at the diaper I had grabbed and Tank deemed it a lost cause. "With all that powder on the taping panel it'll never stick. Don't worry, though. We'll just rip off the backing and use it as a stuffer."

I couldn't help but giggle a bit at Tank's bravado as he fluffed a new diaper for me. "Never fear, Tank is here!"

Like a knight in shining armor, Tank was coming to the rescue with a fresh diaper at the ready. I gasped, my heart quickening as he tenderly lowered the front of my now ruined diaper, wipe in hand. I didn't bother to tell him that I had already cleaned up. There was something so hot about knowing he was going to do it for me. He hesitated as he noticed my reaction. I must have been blushing ten shades of red, and I was practically shaking with anticipation as he reached down to wipe me clean. I had to stick my thumb in my mouth to calm down. That additional oral stimulation only got me more excited, and I couldn't help but smile around my thumb at all the good feelings that were happening as I sucked.

"Aww... glad to see that you're, uh, enjoying yourself," Tank said, turning slightly red himself. My hairless little pee-pee, short though it was, was sticking straight out, just begging for the embrace of my comfortable padding. Slowly, Tank resumed cleaning around the base of my pee-pee, pausing again as I gave out a little moan and began to dribble pre. I clamped my mouth around my thumb and squeezed my eyes shut. Tank tried to comfort me.

"It's okay, little man. This happens to little boys sometimes. It- oh, right... I guess you're not a little boy, are you? You're a big boy like me..."

"I can be a little boy," I squeaked... "I mean... I, uh... you know... when it's just us..."

Tank looked surprised, then smiled big. "I'm glad baby boy, that makes Daddy feel really good..." Tank's breathing was a little uneven now as well, but he managed to hide his excitement admirably well, except for one very big thing he couldn't hide. I glanced down to see that he was tenting his sweats, and what a tent it was! I looked away quickly, but not quickly enough to prevent him from noticing where my eyes had wandered. He didn't say anything at first, just finished his diapering while I tried my hardest not to cum right then and there from his touch and the excitement of being put in a diaper by another man.

When he was done, he sat back and looked at me with a serious expression. "I think it's time we talked about the birds and the bees..."

"Oh, god... Tank, I know about sex," I began, my cheeks burning. He held up a finger.

"Ah, but I'll bet they didn't teach you about mixing sex and regression in grade school, did they?"

I shook my head. "I guess not... is there some sort of difference?"

"Oh, a big one," he said. "First off, not all regressed people have the mental capacity to consent. I know," he added, as I gave him a pointed look and crossed my arms. "I know, you're not one of those. You've still got your grown up brain, no matter how adorable you look on the outside." He chuckled.

"Okay, so then that's that," I said. "I'm over 18 and I'm cognizant. End of discussion, right?"

Tank looked at me, with a mild look of concern. "I want you to take this seriously, bud. There's gonna be a lot of guys interested in you at Friday's grand opening, and I want you to be prepared. Whatever you may think about Alpha Beta house, nonconsensual sex is a big nono with us. So if you do decide you want to do something with," he cleared his throat and shifted uncomfortably, "someone... I just want you to understand what you're getting into."

"Aww, geez, Tank!" I said, feeling that same awkward feeling I felt when my parents tried to give me this talk. "Can't you just, I dunno, give me some reading material or a video or something? 

"Well," he said, looking at his watch. "I guess we could play the Pamper Pals episode about consent while I wheel you off to class, though there may be some... erm... side effects..."

A little late to be worrying about that, I thought, rolling my eyes. "Yes, fine, anything but this awkward conversation please."

"Alright," he said, smirking and ruffling my hair and I got the distinct impression I had once again come off sounding like a pouting kid arguing with his dad.

"And can I please wear some normal clothes today?" I added, hoping for the best.

"I think that can be arranged," Tank said, walking over to the closet.

In the end, Tank and I picked a pair of overalls and a red shirt with a firetruck on the front. Not exactly grown-up but certainly better than the Jon-Jon he had me in on Tuesday.

"Can I have some grown-up food too?" I asked as he carried me down to the kitchen.

"Don't push your luck, bud. Remember that you're still in the program, and it's not time for solid foods yet."

"It was worth a try," I said, as he quickly made up a bottle of formula for me and handed it off.

"Drink," he said, and I obeyed while he went about making sure we were all packed for class. I finished just as he was strapping me into the stroller. He took the bottle from me and handed me the VR headset in its stead.

"Okay, buddy. Just sit back and watch the video. It'll be finished by the time we get to class."

I slid the VR set over my head and I felt an anticipatory buzz as I saw the Fresh Start and C.A.B.S. logos on the screen. As stupid as it may sound, Pamper Pals was my new favorite TV show. Better than most of the stuff I was allowed to watch these days, that's for sure.

The music started up, and a familiar chipmunk came out dressed in a bee costume, followed by his buddy Barry the Beaver, also wearing a bee costume.

"Hey, everyone! I bet you're wondering why we're dressed as bees, huh?"

"Yeah, Chester," said the beaver. "Why are we dressed as bees?"

"I'll tell you why, Barry. It's because today we're gonna talk about the birds and the bees!"

"Oh, are we learning how to fly today?" asked Barry, rubbing his chin. Chester laughed as did the audience and myself.

"No, silly, we're going to learn about what the grown-ups call sex."

"And what do we call it?" asked Barry. "Boinky boinky fun times?" I laughed again, along with the audience. The stroller was moving at this point. I could tell from all the jostling and the temperature of the air outside. I was too engrossed in the show at this point to care, however. I actually kind of liked the distraction. I didn't have to witness other people staring at me or worry about busting a nut every time my stretching plug was jostled by a bump in the road.

Of course Dusty the donkey and Sammy the Skunk had to make an appearance on set as well wearing their flower costumes.

"Awww... Why can't I be a bee," moaned Dusty.

"Because you're a baby, and babies are never bees, Dusty," said Chester, with an air of authority. "If anything is gonna get penetrated, it's whatever you've got between your legs."

"That's right," chimed in Barry, pulling down a diagram of a man in a rubber puppy outfit and pointing with his pointy stick. "Maybe it's the butthole, or maybe the vagina, or even a peehole." Here he pointed to the pup's penis, which was sticking straight up toward his belly button in the diagram. "It all depends on what the big baby wants. Remember, the word of the day is consent."

"Con- what now?" asked Dusty. "I'm Con- fused." The crowd Awwwed at this, and I followed suit.

"Don't worry," said Barry. "We'll break it down for you. Whether you want to do something that feels real good one-on-one with your caretaker, or you find yourself in the middle of a free-for-all orgy, nobody should do any sex-stuff without consent."

"That's when you agree to do something with someone else, or you give them permission to do something to you," chimed Chester.

"Ohhh, kinda like that contract we signed for C.A.B.S.," said Dusty.

"Yeah, kinda," said Chester,  tilting his head and rubbing his chin. "But... you don't have to actually sign an official contract to have sex."

"I prefer to call it boinky boinky fun times," said Barry.

"Fine," said Chester, rolling his eyes. "You can call it boinky boinky fun times if you want..."

"I don't consent to that!" said Dusty. The audience laughed.

What followed was a series of scenarios that a regressed person might find themselves in and how they might go about confirming or denying consent.

"There goes Sammy rubbing his diapers again..."

I looked over to see the cute skunk vigorously rubbing the front of his diapers, a big goofy grin on his face. Chester smiled and shook his head with his hands on his hips. He was obviously more amused than anything.

"Does he need consent to do that?" asked Dusty, looking somewhat worried.

"No,"  said Chester. "he's already given consent since he started it himself. But if you're ever unsure, it never hurts to check. Check this out... Hey Sammy!" Chester called over to the skunk, who looked vaguely in Chester's direction. "Are you enjoying yourself?"

The skunk nodded vigorously, as he began to rub harder. "I wanna make stickies in my diapees!"

Barry joined his companions watching the skunk. "Now, let's introduce Sammy to the magic wand - the right way," he said, holding up a large microphone looking thing.

"Hey Sammy," they all called out at once.

Once my Pamper Pals started giving examples, it all made a lot more sense to me and I felt like my friends had taught me a valuable lesson. Long story short, the episode boiled down to the fact that through body language, verbal agreement, and just checking in with a sex partner, it was possible to establish consent. It went over several phrases I could use if I ever did want to have sex. Phrases like, "Can I pweeze pway wif mr. Buzz Buzz?"; "I wanna make stickies in my diapees!"; and "More humpies, please!" Phrases I should use early and often whenever the need arose. That's about all I remember before the screen went swirly and I guess I nodded off after that.

Babied by Billy Ch. 22 (2022).pdf

• Like 5
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 2/8/22)
  • 2 weeks later...

Here it is, another update! I hope you enjoy!!

Babied by Billy

Chapter 23: A Very Interesting Thursday

Next thing I knew, the VR headset was coming off and I was blinking in the light. It took me a minute to fully come back to my senses and by that time, Tank was already kneeling down in front of me with my crotch snaps pulled open, sticking his fingers in the leghole of my diaper to see how wet I was. I looked around, still slightly dazed, and realized we were in the hallway of the Humanities building just outside our English classroom.

"Lookin' good, kiddo," said Tank, giving me the thumbs up. "Those double diapers really did the trick, even after your morning piddles!"

I blushed and began to get hard in my diapers. Then without thinking I said, "I wanna make stickies in my diapees! Can I wub my diapees, Dada?" I looked at Tank in horror, hardly believing what I had just said. Several passing students turned their heads, giving me odd looks. I was so embarrassed.

Tank didn't seem surprised at all, though. He just chuckled and ruffled my hair. "No, you can't kiddo. It's not time for that, it's time for class."

"O-oh, yeah," I replied, mentally slapping myself. Why had I said that? And for that matter, why had Tank brought up the topic of the birds and the bees at all today? Did he think we were going to...? No, best not to think of that, I decided. There was no telling what I'd blurt out if my mind went down that path, and I wasn't too keen to find out.

Class that day was... interesting. First came English class with Tank. As usual, Professor Rice used her own brand of snarky humor to keep everyone engaged and on their toes, but it also meant we were all on an even playing field. Anyone was fair game for her humorous jabs, so even though I was sometimes the butt of the joke, I felt very relaxed in Professor Rice's English class.

"Gun show, you gonna keep staring at Tiny over there or are you going to answer the question?" asked Professor Rice.

"Oh, uh... what was the question?" asked Tank, scratching the back of his head and blushing while the other students laughed. "...Sorry." The professor looked my way.

"Tiny, can you help him out?"

"Uh... I need my teddy!" Theo was the only thing that really mattered to me at that moment, and Tank was right on it with my plush pal in hand.

Professor Rice smacked her forehead.

"Oh boy. Between tweedle dee and tweedle diaper, I can see I have my work cut out for me. Can anyone else tell me when we use a semicolon? This is supposed to be a review, people. Yes you - no, not you, little miss know it all. We all know you know the answer. I'm talking to the one behind you."

I hugged Theo and let myself zone out. This is way better than fussing about what's going on in class, I thought. I could get used to this.

In Spanish class, I continued to learn Baby Spanish with the help of Katie, only this time I was more enthusiastic, happily saying the words and clapping along with Katie, and then the teacher as I got them right.

"Mama! Baba!"

"Yayyyyy Jimmy! You're so smart!"

Smiles all around.

Dr. Paña was very impressed that I managed to complete the homework of watching Flora the Explorer, and gave me a smiley face sticker on the back of my hand. More smiles and applause. It felt so nice to get praise, I couldn't help but smile too. And the best part was, the double diapers were still holding strong, so no diaper changes in class.

Last but not least was Calculus with Jason from the varsity baseball team and my favorite instructor, Professor Câliner.

Once again I found that Jason hadn't brought a textbook for me, or even a graphing calculator.

"Sorry, Kiddo," said Jason, holding up my waterproof calculus for babies book. "I just have this and these baby counting blocks..."

I smiled and clapped, making grabby hands for the blocks. Jason seemed surprised and relieved and happily went back to scratching his head over the day's lesson while I played with my toys. It didn't matter that I was reading the book upside down. It didn't matter that I wasn't going to learn anything of note this semester. None of it mattered because it was all part of the plan I had discussed with Tank. What wasn't part of the plan was the tapes giving way on my soaked double diapers when the professor once again picked me up and started bouncing me on his hip while he lectured. That, and what happened after class came as a complete surprise.

"So, I heard you peed on the professor in class today, squirt," said Tank, as Jason handed me off to him. "We're gonna have to get you some plastic pants if this keeps up." Jason was aghast.

"Again, I'm sooo sorry, man. I had no idea he was that wet..." Tank held up a hand to silence Jason.

"Don't worry about it, man. Not your fault. Our guy is just a little super soaker, yes he is!" How Tank heard about my latest embarrassing desk change was beyond me. There must have been someone or something else keeping tabs on us. I looked around, suddenly suspicious of everyone and everything.

"So distractible today," said Tank, kissing my nose and making me giggle. And just like that I went right back to playing the happy, hopefully convincing baby as he strapped me into my stroller, another day of classes successfully finished, or so I thought.

"Uh, Tank," I asked, as he wheeled us in a different direction than normal.

Tank gave me a pointed look as if to say, careful and I nodded, putting a teether in my mouth and pretending to teeth as I quietly asked the question, "Isn't the Dining Center that way?"

Tank's winced, then he looked down at me with an apologetic look on his face. Uh oh, I thought. This is bad.

"Ooh. Sorry, kiddo. I might have forgotten to mention... we have one more class today..."

"One more class?" I asked. "That's funny because I don't remember signing up for any new ones."

"Yeah, about that..."

"Well, I got my diaper changed already, so I doubt I'll attract too much attention. Maybe I can sneak in a nap or something. What's the subject anyway?"

"That's just it... the, uh, 'subject' is you."

I dropped my teether and just stared at him.

"Come again?"

It turned out that the next class was "Advanced Human Sexuality" (HUMSEX for short) led by none other than Dr. Stannopoulis, the director of C.A.B.S. himself, and today was the start of their discussion on his specialty: adult babies. Enter me.

"I'd like you to welcome Jimmy and his lead caretaker, Teddy," said Dr. S in his typically cheerful public voice. Despite his nice guy act, I did catch the emphasis he put on the word lead, and I wondered if Billy might be watching somewhere. I scanned the room and didn't see him, but the auditorium was large, so it was possible I just missed him.

"This is my favorite part of the semester," continued the director. "It's always a delight to have our Adult Babies in class with us." The director raised an eyebrow when he saw I was not wearing my mitts and looked at Tank who only shrugged. Then, he turned back to me and helped me out of the chair, "Welcome, Jimmy, he said, tapping the front of my diaper. How are you feeling today?"

"I wanna make stickies in my diapees!" I blurted out and I started rubbing my diapers with both hands. Everyone was watching with interest and I was so embarrassed, but I couldn't stop myself.

"Very good Jimmy. Very good! You can stop now," said Dr. S., snapping his fingers surreptitiously, then patting me on the padded butt and ushering me to a chair on stage. He turned to address the class. "We let our adult babies express themselves however they wish to. It's important that we don't hinder their development by limiting their behavior, even if it is taboo behavior. Unless, of course, it's absolutely necessary."

The students furiously scribbled in their notebooks and clacked on their keyboards, hanging on his every word while I struggled to appear dumb and happy. Hiding my embarrassment was a difficult feat considering what I had just done (or been made to do?) in front of the class.

"Jimmy, would you care to tell us about your journey to babyhood? The first stirrings of this desire in your mind? Perhaps what it's been like being in our program?"

"Uh..." I paused for a second to try and process what he had just asked, and then just held up my bear and said, "I got Theo!"

The Doctor laughed. "Haha, very good, Jimmy." He turned to the audience. "Well, it looks as though our little one won't be much for conversation today, but that's okay because I have something better. Let's have a look at the video clips, shall we?"

I gaped at my own image as various humiliating situations over the past week were projected on a huge movie screen behind me. I was flabbergasted to see myself in all those different situations, from bathtime to bedtime to class to the bathroom changes after my biggest blowouts. Was there anything they hadn't captured? Like an overzealous parent, they had managed to record nearly every moment of my humiliating life as an adult baby. They even had my prostate milkings from the doctor and Tank. The doctor narrated.

"Ah, yes, baby's first prostate milking. This is one of the most popular on our blog. I can tell you it sold a lot of C.A.B.S. anal training plugs on our website." The class chuckled at this. My head was spinning. Dumb happy baby. Dumb happy baby. I had to remember that I was just a dumb happy baby completely unaware that my most embarrassing moments were being exposed for the world to see. Dr. S. continued.

"We've taken the opportunity to collect the data from our online audience with surveys offering discounts and freebies on C.A.B.S. services. We found that ABDL desires are much more common than any of us expected. We got over 500,000 responses from countries all around the world. Anyone care to guess what percentage of the population has had ABDL interests in their lifetime?"

The room was quiet.

"Thirty percent!" he said. "And quite a few of them enrolled in our programs after watching Jimmy's video. That's right, Jimmy! You're doing important work for C.A.B.S. as our newest Adult Baby Ambassador! Why, I'll bet the last time you were in there, you saw someone signing up thanks to your videos.

I fought hard to keep a smile on my face and giggle and clap like I was happy about it. Doctor S. sure knew how to rub salt in the wound.

"Well, as you can see, we have one satisfied customer in Jimmy. Jimmy loves being a big baby, don't you Jimmy?" I smiled and nodded automatically, Billy's powerful hypnotic suggestions saving me the trouble of acting.

"That's right," said Dr. S, looking extremely gratified. "So, why don't we open up the floor to questions? Jimmy will do his best, but Teddy and I are here to answer. Yes, you in front. Question?

After a grueling hour of listening to Dr. S and Tank answer questions from the inane to the just plain embarrassing, I was glad to finally have it over and done with. I wanted so badly to ask if this was to be our last appearance in this class, but unfortunately Dr. S answered the question for me, and I didn't like the answer I got.

"Jimmy and Teddy will be joining us for every lesson during this unit, and yes, Jimmy is one of the possible subjects that you may look after for your AB-sitting assignment. Sign-ups are here on the desk. First come first served."

There followed a mad dash for the clipboard as people hurried to sign up as my caretaker. Of course there were other choices available, but mine was the name on everyone's lips, or so it seemed. Apparently after Shelley's broadcast, my situation had finally caught the attention of even the last few students who had been hiding under a rock all semester, and I was now a bona-fide campus celebrity. When I learned this, I was doubly glad for my VR distraction during today's trip to school.

"Looks like you're going to be having busy weekends all semester, Jimmy," said Dr. S with a chuckle as he looked at the signup sheet to see my time slots completely maxed out. I just stuck with the dumb baby act, smiling and clapping, then rubbing the front of my diaper and moaning, though that last part wasn't exactly an act so much as an overwhelming impulse that I couldn't control.

"Looks like the little one is happy about that," quipped the good doctor. At this point, I was halfway to a diapergasm and too far gone to care.

After class, Tank and Dr. S stuck around to chat while I was kept occupied by a group of curious students who each tried their best to make me laugh.

"Over here! Lookie what I got!" said one girl, holding up a phone screen with lots of flashy lights.

"Over here! Over here!" cried a guy, who started playing barnyard sounds from his phone.

"Lookat these!" said a third student, who, in the lowest effort bid of all, simply jangled his car keys. That one proved the most effective at capturing my attention as I clapped and giggled.

"I've babysat before," he said with a chuckle, holding up his palms and looking around as if to say, "Yeah, I'm the shit, and I know it but it's no big deal."

I never thought I'd see the day where entertaining an overgrown baby would become a competition, but here I was. And of course this would be the moment for me to have a blowout.

There were squeals of horror and delight from the class as I let 'er rip into my diaper, not that I had any way to stop it even if I wanted to. The hollow plug and the tube lodged in my pee-pee tract had me completely incontinent. Several students called over to Tank and Dr. S. hoping for permission to change me.

Dr. S just waved in my general direction and said, "Yeah, yeah. His diapers are in the diaper bag hanging on his stroller. Go ahead and change him, I'm busy."

I was treated to the most collaborative diaper change I had ever been a part of as a crowd of the students worked through the logistics of getting me changed.

"I've got the powder!"

"I call dibs on the diaper cream!"

"Hey, which diaper is best here? I've got these funny animal ones, this one with cartoon puppies, or..."

"Stand back! I'm opening this sucker up!"

It was surreal hearing all these people talk over me like I wasn't there. Surreal, and kinda hot.

Oh no, I thought, as a particularly brave boy wiped my poopy bottom clean. Not now of all times!"

"Wow! Somebody's excite- Oh gods, he's cumming again!"

"Hnnngh!" I grunted, as my penis began pumping out its third batch of penis pudding whether or not there was something there to catch it.

A girl reached over and yoinked the boy's hand up to bring the diaper front over my pee-pee before I splattered it all over his shirt.

"He shouldn't have jostled the anal stretching ring. That's what happens when you jostle the anal stretching ring," commented the Doctor, whose attention had finally turned my way again. I didn't know whether it was because he was finished talking to Tank or if it was because of the unmistakable sound of a diaper boy in the throes of a diapergasm, but I certainly hoped this meant a quicker end to this ordeal.

"Okay, okay, move aside everyone," said Tank, clearing a path, much to the disappointment of the excited students. "I'll take it from here."

He cracked his fingers and smirked. "Let a pro show you how it's done."

After the Human Sexuality class, Tank was in high spirits. It was almost annoying, but I knew he had to have a reason to be so happy. I just didn't dare ask what it was, not until we were well away from campus grounds, where we might be observed.

Unlike Tank, I was feeling despondent now that I understood how much covert surveillance I was under, and part of me wondered if Dr. S. had revealed that information just to crush any lingering hope I held that my diaper days might one day be behind me.

As we crossed the street past campus, I finally asked, "What's got you so Happy?" failing to hide the disdain from my voice. Tank didn't even seem to hear it.

"Why am I so happy, little guy? Because of how well that worked!" He was referring to our plan. We had to act like the director had won and Tank was elated that he seemed to have bought it hook, line, and sinker. I shouldn't have been surprised. The man was an egomaniac if there ever was one. Still, I couldn't help but feel that that was a little too easy, and that Tank was celebrating prematurely.

"Hey, in case you forgot, I'm still in the program," I said. "Pretty sure that contract is iron clad too... I mean, I'm no lawyer, but..."

"Oh, come on, little guy, don't be such a worry wart. I can handle him. We've got this in the bag!"

"Yeah, that's what they all say."

"Yeah, well I know it," Tank said, playfully pinching my cheek and earning a swat from me, not that it made much difference to a guy his size.

"You call that a smack? Gosh, I don't have much to worry about if that's all you got," he laughed. I couldn't help but smile as I watched his huge chest shake with laughter. I had really missed that guy. I would say the past day and a half had been the hardest in my life. It wasn't exactly easy to shut off my feelings just like that and not go running to him.

"What are you smiling about," asked Tank, looking down at me.

"Nothin'" I lied.

"Are ya gonna tell me or am I gonna have to tickle it out of you?" He stopped the stroller. I looked up at him and crossed my arms.

"I'll have you know that tickle is defined as torture! Ahh! Help! I'm being tickle attacked!"

Tank was merciless, eliciting paroxysms of laughter from my all too weak flesh as he attacked my most vulnerable points.

"Okay, okay! You win! I'll tell you!" I managed to choke out between peals of laughter. When Tank was satisfied, and I finally caught my breath I spoke up.

"Gah. I'm just happy to be with you is all. But I might have to reconsider that position after what you just put me through. Well, me and my diaper," I said, looking down between my legs to see the material of my  overalls bulging around the buttons.

"Oops," said Tank, resuming our trek back to the house. "Good thing we keep you protected."

"Hey! That's not funny," I said, blushing and covering my crotch.

"Uh huh, well, somebody down there seems to think so," he said with a smug grin.

"Okay, you're getting way too comfortable with the birds and the bees stuff, mister. Whatever happened to 'Oh he's too little for that sort of thing'?" I asked.

"Alright, I admit, I may have gone a little... baby crazy when I first got involved... but I'm past that now. I've evolved," he said,briefly letting go of the stroller to make a sweeping gesture with his fanned out fingers.

"Yeah, ya think? A little baby crazy is an understatement! How about full-on baby bonkers?"

"Okay, that works too," said Tank, with a smirk. "I guess I need to make it up to you, huh?"

"Darn skippy," I said. As much as I might have wanted to curse, it seemed like those grown-up words still didn't want to leave my lips. But I didn't really mind. That was the least of my problems all things considered.

Tank grinned as he wheeled us up to the familiar house.

"Look, there it is! Home sweet home! At least until tomorrow." The moment we got inside he sat us down on the couch with me in his lap and pulled out his phone. He swiped through it a few times and then looked over at me.  "I take it you aren't feeling very social tonight?" 

I shook my head. "Not really. Why? Something come up?"

"Eh, nah, it's nothin'," said Tank, scratching his cheek and smiling. "I'd rather spend time with my favorite guy."

I almost felt bad, but for the fact that he was largely responsible for this mess I was in, and there was no way in hell I was going to be alone with Billy ever again.

"So, what do you want to do tonight?" asked Tank, clicking off the phone screen and dropping the phone on the couch.

"You're asking me?" I asked, slightly taken aback. This was the first time I had been asked such a thing all week.

"If you need ideas, I have ideas. You haven't played in the sandbox for a while, what about that?"

"No way," I said. "Too sandy!"

"Aww, you were so cute in that, though. Uh, not that it matters," he added quickly as he caught a glare from me. "Well, it's too early to veg out and watch TV. There's gotta be something we can do. Hmm... I know!" He said with a devilish grin. "How about a game of... run away from the monster?"

Tank's grin only grew as he stood up and backed away from the couch. He gave me his best monster snarl, baring all his teeth, his hands extended out like claws, and slowly stalked toward me.

"Oh, come on, Tank. You can't scare me. Th-that doesn't work on... Okay, stop it, Tank. Tank? Taaank!" Soon, the butterflies in my tummy got to be too much, so I leapt to my feet and began to back away from him. "Eeek!" I yelled as he lunged towards me, and I shot off toward the backyard, barefoot.

He chased me for a good ten minutes or so until I was completely exhausted, and then he swooped in, holding me up with his powerful arms and gobbling my belly, making me giggle so hard. He was still gobbling and I was still giggling as he carried me back into the living room and deposited me onto the couch.

"That was fun, Daddy!" I said, smiling. Tank smiled back, but then he noticed the phone was buzzing. He must have left it on the couch while we were playing. I saw the screen as he picked it up. 10 missed calls. David was calling.

"Aw crap," said Tank, rolling his eyes as he picked up the phone.

"Dude where the hell are you?" I could easily hear the panic in David's voice from where I was sitting and Tank had to hold the receiver away from his ear for a sec before responding.

"Hey, dude, pipe down! I've got this thing right next to my ear, ya know, you don't have to yell! What's up?" He paused. "Planning committee? No! Of course I didn't forget, I just..."

My face fell. Of course he would have things to do tonight. Tomorrow was the grand opening of the newly renovated Alpha Beta Delta Lambda house. Our house. No wonder he was so preoccupied by all the messages when we first came in.

"Sorry, man, I totally spaced" he said to David, sighing and sagging, like letting air out of a tire. "Yeah, I was just... having such a good day after talking with the director and all... yeah, it's looking pretty good. Yeah, I'll hustle my butt over there right now, but what about Jimmy? Bring him along? Babysitter?! No, I agree, we can't leave him with you know who anymore, even if he is off of the planning committee and free to babysit... Uh... alright, well, I guess I'll use my best judgment... See ya soon."

Tank hung up and turned to me.

"Okay kiddo do you want to come to the Alpha Beta party planning committee meeting, or do you want a babysitter?"

I wanted to scoff at the idea of a babysitter but truth be told, I had already pretty much accepted it as part of my life (at least for the time being), so I just rubbed my chin and said, "As fun as the planning committee sounds... I think I'm gonna go with the babysitter."

"Alright," said Tank, looking pleased at my choice. "That's probably for the best."

"Do you know who's gonna watch me, though?"

"I'm pretty sure you know who," said Tank.

"Shelley?"

"Yes, Shelley."

And so for the second evening in a row, I spent the night working on my 'class assignments' with Shelley. As far as babysitters went, we could have done worse. Shelly was fun to be around, and she actually made my babyish homework pretty interesting. I had to explain to Theo the teddy why bedtimes are important, and I made some pretty compelling arguments with Shelley's help. And as for the baby calculus book? Well, that was just elementary. In all actuality, though, it was more challenging than it appeared. I was pretty sure I learned something, though I couldn't be sure what since I kind of drifted off until I realized I was filling my diaper again.

"Okay, stinker, I think it's safe to say this homework doesn't agree with you," said Shelley, holding her nose. "That's your third diaper today! Are you sure you're finished this time?"

I blushed bright red as she laid me out on the changing mat. Acting or not, I still was not used to being changed out of a messy diaper by anyone, let alone an attractive classmate.

I buried my face in Theo as I let Shelley do what she needed to do down below. In the middle of powdering my butt, Shelly got a call from Tank. She answered it, leaving me stuck naked on my back while she talked.

"What's that? Sleep over? Oh yeah, no problem. Don't worry, I've got everything I need. Don't worry, Jimmy will be fine without his Daddy for one night. Stop worrying, friend, I've got this covered. Leave it to me, you go plan your party. We'll see you tomorrow!"

"Sleepover?" I asked.

"Sleepover. Looks like the Alpha Beta boys are pulling an all nighter to get ready for the grand opening," she said, throwing her hands open to emphasize the grandiosity.

I nodded and stuck my thumb in my mouth, looking away as she finished diapering me. I sure hoped that Tank's plan would work; I didn't think I could take much more of this humiliation. But for the moment, I just had to grin and bear it.

Babied by Billy Ch. 23 (2022) (1).pdf

• Like 2
  • 8 months later...

Okay, kiddos, here's another one! I actually wrote this one a couple of months ago! I'm finally getting back to the sequel that started it all! You know, the original was written and posted right here on this forum! Still one of the hands down best places for good diaper fiction IMO. I hope you enjoy this new chapter of Babied by Billy, friends!

Babied by Billy

Chapter 24: The Grand Opening

The day of the grand opening was finally upon us and excitement was in the air, or more like dread in my case. I stayed with Shelley most of the day while Tank and the others ran to and fro making all the necessary arrangements for the night to go off without a hitch.

"What do you think it'll be like?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know, kiddo," said Shelley. "I'm just a sophomore, and I was never really part of that crowd. But I bet there will be some drinking. Maybe costumes. A Hollywood style volcano. You know, like in the movies."

"That would be something," I said, giggling into my hands. "You don't think that kind of thing ever happens in real life, do you?"

"I honestly don't know," she said, shrugging. "C.A.B.S. certainly has the budget for it."

"Yeah, what's with that?" I asked. "I knew daycare was expensive, but they can't be making that much money from room and board fees..."

Shelley laughed and shook her head. "No, no. They have government contracts... Wait. Hold up. Aren't those some pretty advanced questions to be asking for a baby? Do you need help feeling little?"

"Aw, geez, Shelley," I said, blushing and covering my face. "Don't make me..."

"I think he does! Somebody needs help feeling liiiiitle!"

I could already feel myself shrinking into an itty bitty baby as she talked me down into what C.A.B.S. folk called 'little space'. It was a state of mind where I felt like a rambunctious toddler. Everything was a bit more colorful. Simpler. There would no longer be any deep, thought provoking, or esoteric conversations for me. I was too little for that.

I hugged Theo, played with some toy keys, sucked on my baba and wet my diaper. All good things that I truly enjoyed. I chewed on my teether. I happily let her lay me on my back and pop open my onesie to check and change my diaper as needed. I was just relaxed and happy without a care in the world. But little by little, as I gradually began to come back out of little space, I became aware that Shelley was making preparations for us to leave. She had set the stroller by the door and she was packing a colorful oversized diaper bag for me.

"Huh? Where are we going? What time is it?" I asked, suddenly sitting up like I had slept through a big test.

"Well, welcome back, big boy," Shelley teased. "You almost missed the whole day! It's time to go to the grand opening!"

"Already?" I asked, groaning.

"Yes, already. Let's go. Up and into the stroller, buddy boy."

"Alright, alright," I said, hiking up my diaper as I waddled away from the blankie on the floor. "I'm comin'."

Shelley gave me a crinkly smack on the bum for being slow and I quickly plopped my butt on the seat of the stroller where she couldn't reach it.

"Why does everyone always wanna smack my bum?" I asked, blushing fiercely as she buckled me in.

"Because it's cute, that's why."

Oh of course. Cute. Now it all made sense. Not. I decided to keep my annoyance to myself, knowing full well it had more to do with my nervousness than anything.

"You're so cute when you get pouty," she said, booping my nose. I rubbed it, only more squirmy and embarrassed as she pushed me out the door. I knew she was just going to keep it up the whole way there, and I hated to admit it, but part of me liked it. I think you can imagine what part. Between the diapers, the plug, the teasing, the restraints, and my hard pee-pee, It was like I was being edged the whole way there and it wasn't fair.

It wasn't hard to find the place. We could see the floodlights and hear the music from half a mile away. Things only got noisier and more festive as we got closer. Everyone who was anyone was there. I recognized people from the varsity teams, C.A.B.S. staff, and of course all my friends, fans, and dubious onlookers all milling about in front of the big building, where a big ribbon was waiting to be cut.

The lookie-loos crowded me to greet me or stick a camera in my face. Since I couldn't get out of the locking buckle on my own, I had nowhere to go, and I got really uncomfortable when some of them started egging me on to make stickies in my diaper, practically shoving their cameras in my face.

A few of the Alpha Beta brothers had to intervene to rescue me, telling them they needed a press pass, and directing them off toward some tables set off to the side of the entrance where there were plenty of forms to fill out for their convenience. That's when I noticed that the event was garnering quite a few recruits. Whether by hook or by crook, a line of young applicants had formed at the recruitment tables. I was sure that more than a few of them would end up in diapers by the end of the week, just like me, though I'm sure that's what some of them were aiming for in the first place.

I spotted some familiar faces almost immediately. I saw Billy running the recruitment tables, and we were just coming up on Dr. Windelmann with a muscular rubber pup on all fours at the end of his leash. A thick diaper was prominently on display over his Rubber and it was quite yellow. The doctor smiled brightly when he saw us.

"Oh! Vat haff ve here? The little mauschen has arrived! So gut to see you, little von. Und nice to meet you, Shelly. I loved the presentation you put on for the babysitter's club."

He transferred the leash to his free hand and shook hands with Shelly, who looked slightly taken aback to see a human pup in full rubber out in the open like that.

"Oh, zis is mein pet, Spritzer. Say hello, Spritzer!"

The pup let out two barks and waggled his butt, wagging the rubber tail that poked out of the back of his suit.

"Spritzer vas one of the first to go through our reform program. Oh, ja.The poor pet vas so misguided before his treatment, bullying little ones like Jimmy here, but ve showed him a better vay, isn't zat right, my little liebchen?"

The pup barked and wagged his butt, whining a bit as the good doctor bent down and gave his swollen diaper a few pats. I wondered just how willing Spritzer was when he started his 'treatment'. He looked happy enough now, though, if a little horny and frustrated. With his hands in thick padded rubber mitts, and his extra thick diapers, I imagined that getting off was a challenge. I didn't really care, though. All I wanted to know was where was Tank.

It didn't take long to spot him. With his size and the confidence, he was a commanding presence, directing the C.A.B.S. members, catering staff, guests, and Alpha Beta brothers like second nature. It was a side of him I had only caught glimpses of until now, and it made me realize that there really was a lot more to this man than the sweet Daddy I got to cuddle with at night. As soon as Tank spotted me, he delegated the role of manager to David, who looked like he was about to crap his pants.

"It'll just be a moment, D. I've gotta see my baby boy!"

In a flash, Tank had me out of the stroller and into his big arms, hugging me tight.

"Did you miss me, baby boy?" he asked. I hugged him back and nodded, breathing in his scent. I really had.

"He's been using a lot of big boy words," said Shelley, arching an eyebrow. "I had to help him remember to be little." I instantly felt smaller as she said that. Tank just looked down at me and smiled.

"Is that so?" he asked, looking me in the eye. "You know better, baby boy. You're just a baby. Don't forget that."

Babied by Billy Ch. 24 (2022).pdf

• Like 6
  • ChampTehOtter changed the title to Babied by Billy (Updated 11/10/22)

Thanks for the new chapter.  I happy that you are continuing this wonderful story.  Don't worry about the time between updates,  we all have life events that we have to deal with.   Take care and keep up the good work. 

• Like 2