LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Model's Diaper Journey (Private for 22k5 and Diaperboy187)

22k5

Rachel followed Tanya into her room and once she see the bunny diaper Rachel's confusion quickly disappeared. As she was laid down on the bed something inside of her was telling her to be happy. An to be honest she wanted this she felt good with a diaper on it felt super comfortable so she didn't struggle she just look intently at Tanya.  Not understanding why she wanted this. but for some reason she knew she would understand once it was done.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tanya giggled as Rachel laid down on the diaper for her and quickly taped it up. She then blew a raspberry on her tummy sending them both into giggling fits. After thinking about what to put the model in she remembered she had some footie pajamas she ordered that turned out to be much too small. Tanya pulled out the footie pajamas and let Rachel see the kitty designs on it before dressing her in them.

after Rachel's mommy got her in a fresh diaper she started feeling better especially after the raspberry  after she calm down from laughing her mommy helped her into her new Kitty pajamas.she felt super comfy in them. she then gave Tanya a hug and said "You're the best mommy ever!I want to be your baby forever!"

"Don't worry I think you will be. Now while I get your baba pick out a story book from the bottom shelf" Tanya told Rachel as she pointed to her book case and the selection of children's book on the lowest shelf. She gave her a kiss on the forehead before heading to the kitchen and looked around for a baby bottle. Finally the agent found one with faded Minnie Mouse designs and washed it out before pouring some milk in it. Tanya put it in the microwave to warm up for a bit while hoping Rachel wasn't having trouble picking a story.

luckily Tanya's worries were unfounded because Rachel found an old story book she loved as a kid The Full Belly Bowl. Rachel was so excited that she would get to have this book read to her again.she quickly got up and made her way over to the bathroom set back down. waiting for her mommy to return she stuck her thumb in her mouth again sucking it while she waited. when she got back she would ask her "if she could please Get a pacifier for her."

Once the bottle was ready Tanya headed back to her room but stopped to pick up the stuffed animals first. She was surprised to find the little woman waiting for her by the bathroom. "Oh Rachel you silly baby. You don't need the bathroom. Yours is right between your legs" Tanya teased Rachel a little bit while poking her thick diaper. She could see the girl had already picked out a storybook and couldn't wait to read it to her.

Rachel didn't understand why she made her way to the bathroom but she it was a good thing her mommy was there to help her get back to the bedroom.  her mommy grab her hand and leaded her back into the bedroom. Rachel couldn't contain her excitement about storytime she was smiling and giggling with Joy.

"Were you trying to be like mommy and use the potty baby ?" Tanya asked Rachel as she had used the toilet while giving the model a bath. She didn't wait for an answer as she helped her into her bed giving her the side by the wall so she didn't fall out. All of the stuffed animals were set on the nightstand for a moment as she got the story ready. "Alright Rachel you can pick one stuffed animal to sleep with you tonight but that's it. Which one do you want ?" Tanya asked Rachel forcing her to pick out a favorite stuffed animal if she could.

once Rachel was on the bed Rachel said "I don't know why I went into the bathroom?" she didn't know if her mommy heard her, But once she was shown the stuffed animals and told to pick one. She sat there and thought for a little bit.

Rachel picked the turtle it was Fluffy "I choose Oogway Mommy!"  she said reaching for the turtle. when she had it in her arm she cuddled with it an then set back down on the bed. she was super excited about storytime also not to mention the Baba in mommy's hand.

"From now on no going to the bathroom unless it's bath time. It's for grown ups and you're wearing your potty" Tanya told Rachel before getting into bed with her and giving her the bottle. Any attempts to even sit on the toilet would not be tolerated even if her diaper was still on. She began reading the story to the model making sure she had the stuffed animal beside her. About halfway through the story Tanya paused and looked over to see if Rachel was still awake and how much of her bottle was left.

Rachel nodded her head in agreement she didn't understand why she went to the bathroom. But she didn't need to go to that room anymore she was a baby. Rachel really enjoyed the story her mommy was referring to her and with the bottle it was just the best. But by the time  her mommy had looked back over at her. The bottle was on the last few drops. Rachel really had been thirsty.

Tanya wasn't surprised to find Rachel had completely emptied the baby bottle and asked her "Want mama to get you one more refill ?" She was going to get the girl an adult bottle tomorrow so she wouldn't have to worry about refilling it all the time. Upon getting an eager nod she rushed off to the kitchen and warmed up some more milk for her. Tanya came back and gave Rachel the bottle well aware it might lead to a wet diaper in the morning if she was lucky.

once mommy was back Rachel started sucking on a new bottle happily.An her mommy started reading the story again by the time her mommy was done reading Rachel was nearly asleep she just was sucking on the last bits of the milk before she fell asleep and dreamed about her new loving Mommy taking care of her.

Tanya could hardly believe it as by the time she had finished the story Rachel had finished the second bottle. She hoped the diapers would absorb everything the little woman's bladder could dish out during the night. After giving her a kiss on the cheek her agent fell asleep very happy with how things were going. Tanya slept all through the night not even caring that she was sharing a bed with Rachel.

the next morning Rachel woke up to a very wet diapee  but somehow it still was holding everything in without leaking. But Rachel really wasn't concerned about that though she was more concerned about playing with Oogway. Because now she was wide awake and full of energy. As she is playing with her stuffed turtle she is making the bed move around a bunch.

Tanya soon got woken up by Rachel moving around so much in bed. She was just about to try and go back to sleep when she remembered yesterday's events. Without thinking twice she checked her sheets for any wet spots and found now then unzipped the short adult's pajamas and checked her diaper. Tanya was shocked as it seemed more than halfway full but wasn't even close to leaking though probably couldn't hold another accident.

As Tanya check Rachel's diaper she giggled "that tickles Mommy!"once your mommy was done checking "what are we having for breakfast Mama?" she said smiling holding her turtle Rachel was really hungry.

"What would you like to eat ?" Tanya asked Rachel as she zipped her pajamas back up. It wouldn't do any good to change her now as her agent was certain she would need a bath after dinner. She waited for a response as she helped her out of bed and into the kitchen. If Rachel didn't pick something Tanya would just get her some oatmeal.

Rachel thought about it for a minute but then realized she had no idea what her mommy had "Mommy what do you even have?"Rachel looked at Tanya in confusion she had only been over at the house a few times before and that was for a meetings. Yesterday was the first time she actually ate here and that was just fast food.

"Well I have cereal, oatmeal, or applesauce. I can also make some pancakes, waffles, or muffins but judging by your soggy diapee I think we should wait until tomorrow for those" Tanya suggested to Rachel wondering what she wanted to eat. She wasn't sure if the girl was allergic to anything or not but there hadn't been anything in her file. The bottle was put in the sink to be washed out later as her agent picked out a bib for her. Tanya got down a few different boxes of cereal giving her a better idea of her choices.

Rachel look at the cereal and stuff for a second and decided she usually ate usually ate oatmeal but it's been so long since she ate fruit loops but she still wanted a fruit "Can I please have the fruit loops. An do you have an apple or banana? I would like one of those two if you do please." Rachel said looking up at Tanya with hopeful eyes.

"Ok baby let me get your cereal ready then I'll cut up a banana for you" Tanya told Rachel as she got down a small kid's bowl and a toddler spoon. She poured some Fruit Loops in then added some milk before putting it on the table. After cutting up a banana for the model her agent came over with the bib. Tanya tied it on for Rachel then let her start eating her breakfast.

happily ate her breakfast every few scoops of Fruit Loops she grabbed a piece of banana and popped it in her mouth. It  didn't take her long to finish the Fruit Loops and once she was done with the banana she tried drinking the milk from the bowl and accidentally spilled a little on herself.she giggled a little bit has the cold milk ran down her tummy "Oopsy Daisy sorry Mommy!" she said but she really didn't seem too upset about the situation. she was more concerned about the pains in her abdomen. But  as Mommy told her last night she needs start using the bathroom around her legs so she pushed. A few seconds later she felt much better.

Tanya had some Fruit Loops as well though giggled as she watched Rachel eat her cereal only to spill the milk on her pajamas. She waited until they were both done eating before leading her back to the bathroom. On the way the smell of the now dirty diaper hit her nose and she struggled not to gag. "Ok it's bath time again baby" Tanya told Rachel before laying her down and opening up the used diaper.

once breakfast was done Tanya led Rachel back to the bathroom. As she was being cleaned up before her bath Rachel looked at her mommy  "I'm a good girl right I don't use the toilet no more.only diapees for me from now on right Mama" she said this happily hoping her mommy would praise for being a good Baby girl.